• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The River Ch. 03

The River Ch. 03

As we sit there admiring the fire the warmth of your body pressed up against mine is amazing. On top of the heat from the fire, plus I can't help but admire your amazing body. Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever expected to land a woman with a body like yours, especially an older woman. My mind begins to drift my cock begins to stir again. I can feel it slowly begin to grow as it presses up against your legs.

"Oh... what's this I feel I guess someone is ready for me."

"Yes Ma'am, I have been known to have quite an amazing sex drive and stamina at that."

You slowly shift your body turning around and pulling my cock up so it lays flat against your pussy and is now sandwiched between us. You wrap your legs around my body pulling yourself closer as I now feel my cock slid between your pussy lips length wise.

You wrap your arms around my shoulders leaning in and pressing your lips to mine easy at first. Then we begin to make out lips opening as our tongues begin to dance around. I feel your hips begin to move slightly. I know you're getting excited again, so I move my hands down and grab your ass. I now move you up and down against my cock as we continue to passionately make-out. My cock is as stiff as a board again and my mind wonders what you're planning. As the moans escape your mouth you throw your head back.

"Oh... God I want you again. But this time I want you to take my anal cherry. Yes, that's right I have never had it in the ass. I always said I was waiting for that perfect cock."

"Yes Ma'am."

The excitement in my voice could clearly be heard, but I knew there may be a catch and sure enough I was right.

"Oh, calm down there cowboy it isn't going to be that easy. Like everything so far you have to work for it."

"Sounds Good, what do I have to do to pass this test Ma'am?"

"Well, you have to let me do a few things to that cock of yours and then if you're still hard after all of this then we go inside and Ill submit to you so you can take my ass."

With that she stands up grabs my balls pulling me to my feet and pulling me toward the cabin. We stop of course just a few feet away where there is what looks like a section of fence. It is 5 feet wide and maybe 3 feet high. It reminds me of the old west where they had this setup in front of buildings so you can tie up your house. We stop right in front of it and she walked around to the other side.

"On your knees."

I quickly drop to my knees as you then take my right wrist and tie it to the top right corner then do the same to my left. This pulls me closer to the railings and I can feel my cock and balls now resting on the lower rail. I watch as you move closer and lean down now tying a piece of thin rope around the head of my cock pulling it up and fastening it around the top rail. I see what you're doing as my balls are full exposed now.

"Hmmm... Looks good now no screaming, you can moan and tell me how much you're enjoying yourself but if you scream or beg me to stop it will only make me do it more. Understand?"

"Yes Ma'am."

Then you turn again and reach into this box and pull something out my adrenaline begins to rise in anticipation of what is to come. I then see it's a blindfold which you place on my head. I get why you do it as it will add to the excitement if I can't see what you're about to do.

There was no warning either I suddenly felt your bare foot on my balls gently flicking them with your toes. Then pushing them from side to side on the rough surface of the rail before suddenly I feel the rail dip slightly as you step up onto it. You move your feet closer together squeezing my balls between them a soft moan escapes my mouth. If my cock wasn't pulled so tightly upward I believe it would be growing harder now.

"Does that feel good?"

I moan and nod my head then I feel you place your foot square on my sack as you shift your weight to that foot. You put a good amount of pressure on my balls thankfully not your entire body weight. You leave your foot there as you step down grinding my sack into the railing. Before beginning to just slap your foot down on my balls I felt about 10 smacks before you stop. I then feel your hand pick them up massaging them.

"Hmmm... barely even red yet. Guess I'll have to keep going now."

Expecting to feel your foot I was shocking when I felt the slap of leather on my balls. It caused me to jump as best I could. It didn't work out to well with my tightly secured cock I thought the head would pop off as I pulled hard on my restraints. Then you rubbed the leather on my balls I realized then it was a riding crop.

The smacks weren't that hard though hard enough to make me feel it. There was a pause of about 30 seconds between each one followed by a soft giggle. After about 25 smacks I felt my cock being untied and to flopped down bouncing off my balls only to pop back up. My rock hard cock stood at attention and without warning the tip is hit with the crop. Hard enough that I felt it bob up and down against my balls only she doesn't just hit it from the top. I hear her giggles and laughing get louder as it is like a game to her and my cock is a piñata. She begins to slap in from all angles top, bottom, sides, up and down the shaft and every so often another blow to my balls. Then it suddenly stops.

"Oh, you are so enjoying this! Look at all the precum leaking out of your cock it's like a waterfall dripping down your shaft and onto your balls."

I felt her wrap her hand around my cock and begin to stroke it massaging the fluid into my shaft. Her hand works its way up encircling the tip which is super sensitive and sends shivers down my spine. I seriously thought I would blow a load right there, though I managed to hold back. This slow torment of her hand sliding up and down my stiff cock continued for a few minutes, before stopping abruptly. Everything went silent all I could hear was the snapping and popping sounds of the fire. It did make me nervous of what you were doing, what could be coming, and well there had also been the rise in my adrenaline and tingle in my balls that just wanted to play more.

My cock continued to stand at attention and then I felt your hands again only this time they were on my head. The blindfold was being removed and it took my eyes a few minutes to adjust but I saw you standing before me naked as I scanned your body working my way down I see you're covered in a light layer of sweat. As I worked my way further down focusing between your legs I could see your pussy not only glistening with your juices, but that it was running down your legs signaling to me how truly excited you were. Shortly after the blindfold was removed you untied my other bonds, I couldn't hold back any longer lunging at you I scooped you up.

"Ahh..." A small gasp escaped your mouth followed by giggles.

I put you on the top of the fence with your legs draped over my shoulders without any hesitation performing this entire task in one motion. I could feel your hands on the back of my head holding on for support and to steady yourself as my mouth dove right in to your glistening and so inviting pussy. I began to suck on your lips basking in the sweet nectar of your juices like it was a new addiction. I couldn't get enough going from one pussy lip to the other taking each one into my mouth and sucking on them slowly enjoying every inch.

"Ohhh... My... Goo.." The moans escaping your mouth only encouraged me to go longer. Not that I had even considered stopping.

I began to flick my tongue up and down your slit now nice and slow barely pushing my tongue between your folds knowing this would drive you crazy as the tip of my tongue would just slightly touch your clit. Your hands were trying effortlessly to pull my face into your pussy harder and tighter. I knew you wouldn't last much longer. As I moved my mouth up I sucked your clit into my mouth and began to flick it with my tongue fast and hard.

"Holy... Cra..p.. I'mmm...Cummm..in..g" I felt your hands go limp on the back of my head and quickly raised my arms to your lower back to hold you on the fence. I didn't stop licking and sucking your pussy I only continued to now lick and suck up the aftermath of your orgasm, which only turned you on more. I stopped briefly to remove you from the fence carrying you over to the bench and laying you down before standing over you to admire you.

"How did you enjoy that?"

You only looked at me and grinned, I knew you had enjoyed yourself. Then I watched as you slowly moved your tired and exhausted arm toward my cock. Just as you were about to wrap your hands around it I pulled away.

"Oh, not so fast if you want to continue this little adventure I think it's time that the venue changes?"

You only look up at me and nod your head in agreement. I walk away for a moment you don't even watch to see where I go or what I am doing as you're still exhausted from the events to this point. I return just a few minutes later to see that you have passed out. I moved your hands down in front of you tying them together with the rope you had used to tie me up. You don't even stir an inch, and you barely even notice when I pick you up.

I carry you the short distance to the cabin push the door open and inside we go. It is a rather nice place large open area downstairs and a loft where it appears you sleep. Though I notice there is another bed downstairs placed nicely in front of the fire. It has rafter ceilings which is perfect for what I have planned. I place you on the bed, I go outside to a shed I saw and gather more rope and a few other items. Once back inside I toss the rope over the rafter tying one end off to the bed frame. The other end I attached to the rope holding your wrists together and then slowly begin to pull you upward.

"What is going on? What are you doing?" This causes you to come to and I can see you begin to panic.

"Oh, well know it is my turn to have some fun with you." With that I stand up placing the blindfold over your eyes so you can't see what is to come.

Once you are at an ideal height above the bed I move over attaching rope around your knees and pulling your legs up, then tied rope around your ankles and attached the end to each upper thigh so your legs where bent and pulled up. I removed the blindfold so you can see your position, but more so because I wanted to look into your eyes while having my fun.

Next I lay down on the bed beneath you positioning my still hard rock right beneath your pussy. I untied the rope attached to the bed and began to lower you down slowly. I stopped just as the tip of my cock made contact with your pussy. I then tied the rope off again beginning to slowly rub the tip of my cock up and down between your pussy lips. Watching as you close your eyes I knew the sensation was starting to drive you crazy. Soft moans escaping your lips again.

I stopped the stroking and moving my way down between your legs begin to lick and suck your pussy again, admitting that I was a little shocked how wet you were.

"Oh... I think you are really enjoying this aren't you? Thought you weren't happy to be tied up?"

"I'm not happy about being restrained and dangling from the ceiling, but you are so freaking amazing with that damn tongue and mouth not to mention your cock it makes me forget all that, now please don't stop."

With that I continue my oral invasion on your pussy licking, sucking and caressing it with my tongue, I notice the shivers as your body begins to shake signaling your closeness to orgasm. I stop as I am not ready for you to cum again. Loud moans of disappointment escape your mouth as I slide out from underneath you and move myself around and behind you. Kneeling there cock pressed against you just under your ass.

I get off the bed now and lower you down lying you face down and now hog tie you with your arms and legs pulled back behind you and raise you back up. I again slide between your legs stopping with just the tip of my cock pressed against the outside of your pussy hole.

"Ohhh..Pleassse.. Push it in, I'll do anything...!" I knew you were on the edge begging to be fucked now at the height of your sexual arousal.

"Anything...really, even this?" I ask moving my cock down and placing the tip against your asshole pushing slightly just enough to get your attention.

"Ohhh... Yes... fine even that I just want to feel it inside of me... Please... I love your cock."

With that I push slightly just as the head pops in a soft moan escapes your mouth, I can tell by your tightness you have never done this before. I begin to push in ever so slowly allowing you a chance to adjust to my cock. I get about half way in and pull out, before you can say anything I quickly position my cock and go balls deep into your pussy. Fucking you fast and furious the moans begin to quicken and grow with intensity. I sense you are nearing an orgasm again with that I pull out again and drive my cock balls deep into your ass. You're so tight and I begin to pick up the pace fucking you in the ass at a long steady pace.

For the next 45minutes I switch off between your ass and your pussy bringing you close then stopping. I was also getting close myself. I finally stopped lowered you and untied you picking you up I carried you over to the kitchen table laying you on your back I drove my cock inside of you and began to drive it in. I picked up to a steady pace as your legs wrapped around me tightly not allowing me to pull out completely and tease you, I leaned down and began to kiss you intensely the moans escaping your mouth as you grew close to your orgasm. Your legs grew tighter around me as you began to shake at the start of a massive orgasm, your body convulsing as it continued for what seemed like 5 minutes, before it started to subside.

I pulled my cock out knowing that I to was close and moved to the other end of the table pulling you forward so your head was hanging off the end. I slipped my cock into your mouth to was soaked and glistening with your juices. I began to slide it in and out at a nice steady pace your mouth sucked hard on my cock with what little energy you had left. It didn't take me long to hit my breaking point I pulled out and stoked my cock coating your face and chest with the biggest load I had ever had.

I then picked you up and carried you over to the bed laying you down, and then laying down next to you still covered in my cum.

"That was amazing though not sure I have any energy left to continue tonight. Can you get me a towel to wipe this cum off please?"

"NO the cum stays. Now rest up as I do believe tomorrow is a new day."

The End.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The River Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds