• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dad and Son Come Together Ch. 02

Dad and Son Come Together Ch. 02

It just needed to be that statement about Tom Hanks and the Oscar that would set the tone for what would happen next between my Dad and me.

Based on the response from my Dad's last letter, it sounded like he was not only interested on who it was that was sending him letters and pictures, but that he might also be into it. Maybe he would not only let me suck his cock, but he would also want to suck mine. I think that is if he could get over the fact that the person sending him these letters was his son.

I hope that he wouldn't lose respect for me even if he wasn't into it. Maybe he would appreciate me being honest with my feelings and maybe in some small way, understood them. At least, that is what I was hoping. I now needed to have the guts to go through with it and didn't want to wait too long. He might get frustrated and mad if there was a long time between our correspondence and letting him know it was me.

I stopped by my parents house on a night that I knew my mother was going to be out with her friends playing bridge or some other card game. Dad was is in his usual spot watching TV in his lounge chair.

"Hey, Dad. How is it going?"

"Not too bad. Just watching TV while your mother is out with her friends. What brings you by tonight?" He responded.

"No reason, really. I was on my way to my apartment after visiting some friends and knew Mom was out, so I thought I would stop by." I replied. "What are you watching?"

"Some comedy called There's Something About Mary. Have you seen it? It is kind of silly, but there are some funny parts." He said.

"Yes, I have seen it. It is hilarious." I answered.

He was about half way through the movie, so I decided to watch with him. As if perfect timing, they got to scene in the movie where Ben jacks off in the bathroom before his date with Mary. I was curious to see if Dad was going to have any reaction to the scene and say anything. He didn't say anything at first and I think he was a little embarrassed by the scene, but he started to laugh out loud after Mary used the cum as hair jell that made her hair stand up. I laughed out loud too to be on the same page with Dad.

"Do you think it will really make someone's hair stand up like that?" I inquired.

"I am pretty sure it doesn't or people would be using it which would kill the hair jell industry." He answered with a chuckle.

"Good point." I laughed. "This movie is funny because of how unrealistic it is sometimes, don't you think? it reminds me of the movie with Tom Hanks, Big. It was funny, but it was just so unrealistic. Do you remember that one?"

"Yes, I remember that one. It was good too," he answered.

Well, with that exchange, I decided it was time to leave. I had done what I mostly had come there to do and was proud of my effort and how it worked out, but was also frustrated with myself for not going further and saying how Tom Hanks should of won an Oscar for Big.

"Well Dad, I got to get going. I will talk to you soon."

"You leaving already?" He asked.

"Yeah, I have to get up early tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of the movie. The ending is hilarious."

"Ok, see your soon."

With that, I left and got in my car to go home. I sat there for a few seconds excited about what happened which now included sporting a tremendous hard on. I stroked it through my jeans as I started the car and proceeded to drive home. I am not sure whether it was all that happened or the raging hard on, but I picked up my cell phone and dialed my parents number.

"Hello" he answered.

"Dad, it's Robby. I forgot to ask you something before I left."

"What was that?" he asked.

"Don't you think Tom Hanks should of won an Oscar for his role in Big?" I almost stuttered as the words came out of my mouth.

"Robby, yes I do. I think he deserved it and am glad you asked me. Can you come back to the house for a few minutes so we can talk?" he asked.

"Sure Dad, I will be right there." I answered.

I tried to calm down as I turned around. I had no idea what was waiting me back at the house. It could either be one of the best nights or worst nights of my life.

By the time I pulled into the driveway at my parent's house, my hard on had subsided, probably due to the fear of the unknown of what I was going to be walking in to. I will tell you that it was about to get hard again when I walked through the hall way and saw my Dad.

He looked at me and smiled and then looked down where he was holding his hard cock. His pants were unzipped and pulled down around his ankles along with his underwear.

Without missing a step, I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and let them drop to my ankles revealing my now hard cock. He stared at my cock and smiled slightly and then looked up at me.

Without saying a word, I dropped to my knees between his legs replaced his hand with mine. I gently stroked his cock before licking the tip and down the shaft. He moaned as I slid it into my mouth and slowly started sucking on it. I couldn't have been more turned on as I sucked up and down on his cock. I stopped at the tip and sucked on it while flipping it with my tongue. I took it out of my mouth briefly to look up at my Dad who had his head back and eyes closed. He looked like he was enjoying the experience as much as I was.

"Oh, Robby... That feels so good." He finally uttered. "Please don't stop, Son..."

"Don't worry, Dad. I have been looking forward to this for a long time and don't plan to stop until you tell me."

I started to stroke and suck my father's cock again. My mind now drifted from the excitement of what was happening to how much I wanted my Dad to cum in my mouth. The desire to taste and eat his semen caused me to increase the pace. He was now moaning louder and running his fingers through my hair.

"Oh, God... Oh, God... I am going to cum." he shouted.

"Oh yes, Dad. Please cum in my mouth. I want to taste and eat your cum." I answered as I tried not to slow down at all.

The first wave of cum hit the back of my throat like a bullet. I held the head of his cock between my lips as stream after stream of warm cum filled my mouth and down my throat. It seem to keep on cumming and I didn't want it to stop, but it slowly did. I kissed his cock as I lick the last drop from his softening cock.

"That was the best blow job I have ever gotten, son. I am so glad you revieled it was you and am so glad you acted on it. Your mom will be home soon, but next time. I want to suck that massive cock of yours."

"Sounds like a deal to me". I said while smiling and still savoring the taste of my Dad's cock and his cum.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dad and Son Come Together Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 211 milliseconds