• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Lady Justice: A Time Lady Reborn

Lady Justice: A Time Lady Reborn

123456...32

***

Introduction:

This story is vaguely tied to the mythology and characters of the sci-fi show Doctor Who. All trademarks, etc. relating to Doctor Who are the property of the BBC.

The characters and events within it are entirely original creations. It is simply an offshoot of that established universe.

***

***

***

Lady Justice: A Time Lady Reborn, Part One

***

Chapter One

***

Silence fills corridors of infinite space.

Deep in the catacombs of her starship, Lady Justice sat quietly in her library. She had spent nearly a millennia collecting and studying knowledge from many generations of scholars from all across the stars. This particular collection housed nearly one million books, as well as a powerful computer to catalogue the records by time, star system, and subject.

Lady Justice was from a race known as Time Lords. They had once had the power to travel anywhere in space and time. They had used this power to study the universe; seeking knowledge and understanding of its mysteries. On their home planet, Gallifrey, there were hundreds of libraries this massive.

But Gallifrey was gone; destroyed by fools. The consequences of their quest for knowledge and understanding had been corruption, arrogance, and pride. Their wealth of knowledge, as well as their hubris, had attracted many enemies whom had sought to take their power. The Time Lords of Gallifrey put an end to those who had opposed, but in the process, had destroyed themselves, their noble work, and their way of life.

Lady Justice had long ago realized that the Time Lord's path was one of destruction, and had instead chosen exile. She was once a Time Lady known as the Arbiter. She had been tasked with setting the boundaries for their exploration into space and time. In foolish or greedy hands, their power could destroy the universe. As their leaders began to rule out of fear and greed, she fled.

To aid them in their eternal quest for knowledge, Time Lords had developed a unique ability to regenerate their bodies in the event they are killed or maimed. It is also a power that one could use voluntarily with proper training. However, the process of regeneration could be unpredictable. A Time Lord could never be certain whom he or she may become. They receive a new body, but their mind and soul are sometimes altered in the process. A Time Lord or Lady can also live for thousands of years. After that long, one may fear losing all that they had worked toward, by becoming someone they would rather not.

Lady Justice stood to replace the large tome she had been studying, and felt pain throughout. She had aged in her solitude. She was once beautiful and seductive. She had been average height and slender; with pale skin and long, flowing black hair. She was shorter now, as age was likely to bring. Her silky, raven hair was now a dirty white with streaks of black; all turned up in a sloppy bun. Her slender curves were jagged and bony. She wore heavy black robes over a tight black corset that buttoned up to her jaw. Her bones creaked and popped.

Justice was not nearly as old as she appeared; only eight hundred years. However, without regenerating, a Time Lady would wither away just the same. She could live on this way for several hundred more years, but was it worth it? She had amassed a huge collection of information that would have otherwise been lost after Gallifrey's destruction during the Last Time War. A noble endeavor, she had once thought. Now, without a society to return to, the books had aged and withered as she had. Other Time Lords had escaped, of course. But they had been young, and were more set on adventuring. She knew she was destined to stay at her work until the end. Let the silly boys tear apart the galaxy all over again. She wanted no part of it.

The Time Lady returned to her chair with another large book to make notes. The muffled sound of the chair creaking echoed throughout the halls of her ship. Here she would stay, and wait out the next century as she had with the last.

***

Daniel blazed through the empty corridor. Pounding footsteps resonated through the otherwise silent halls. He was late for lecture as usual.

Daniel had awoken early after a long, sleepless night. However, his usual routine had taken longer than he had expected. He was now about to miss class for the eleventh time this semester. He was on shaky ground with his GPA, and his tuition reimbursement depended on limiting carelessness like this.

Daniel was a slave to his impulses. He had barely slept the night before, when he was awoken suddenly by vivid sexual dreams. He normally relies on sleep aids to keep him sedated. This helps drown out the sometimes alarming fantasies, like the ones from last night. He was up and down early in the night with a raging hard-on that would not quit. He had spent most of his time after supper pounding away to release some of the poison. Then, again in the shower, and twice more once he had climbed into bed. The urges were relentless. By the time he had considered taking a Valium it was nearly two a.m. Much too late for a sedative if he planned on being conscious the next day. Unfortunately, this had left him vulnerable to his desires.

By 4:30, it was hopeless. He woke; sticky with cum and sweat. He had jumped in the shower again. The pulsating water rained on his prick; bringing it to life once more. He milked it again and again. His fingers had pruned from the shower, and the hot water had turned icy cold before he was done. It was the cold that had finally snapped him out of it. This gave him some down time to finish up on the studying he had neglected the night before.

Once it was time to get ready to leave though, Daniel found himself trying to stuff a giant, hard dick into his jeans. It was typical for him to have to masturbate two or three times before class. Otherwise, it would be too hard to focus on the lecture. This morning was a challenge. The night before had left him spent. The hard-on was profound, but the orgasm and relief was difficult to come by after a long night of stroking.

Time was ticking down before class, but Daniel found himself laid out on his bed pumping away at his dick. He had been at it for almost an hour this time. He was watching some hardcore scenes on the large television over his bed. He had covered his cock and balls with baby oil and was working them over with both hands. His cock was throbbing. He squeezed his balls in his left fist and the head of his massive cock in his right fist. He pumped his ass off the bed, thrusting. He could feel his cum burning to be released, but nothing was working. It was nearly time to leave.

Frustrated, Daniel grabbed a sizeable vibrating dildo from the bedside drawer. When desperate times called, he was willing to do what was needed in order to finish the job. He drenched the large blue dick with oil and ran his lubed finger back and forth across his anus. Still clutching his cock with his right hand, he got up on his knees on the bed and gently pushed the vibrating toy against his asshole. He immediately felt the tingling run from his sphincter through his balls. The low hum relaxed his anus and made room for the head of the thick machine. The dildo broke through gently, and the hum now traveled deeper into his rectum. The tip of the vibrator rested firmly against his prostate, and he could feel the eruption finally build to a climax. He sat back on the bed and felt the vibrator push a little harder into his ass. He grabbed his balls with his free hand and tugged. Then he started viciously stroking his long cock. He watched the two women on screen getting fucked, saw hot cum splashing on their flat stomachs, and finally felt the final push of cum leave his swollen balls. Streams of white seed exploded from the tip of his cock. The first two shots landed on his chest. The vibration on his prostate stimulated several more shots of cum without stroking. He let it run down the length of his shaft, and started pumping again; using the sticky fluid to coat his raw dick with lubricant. Several smaller streams landed on his thighs and ran down his balls onto the bed. He rolled over, removed the toy from his ass, and laid there exhausted.

Daniel stayed motionless in bed for a few minutes, euphoric. Cumming was like a drug. He would chase a high all night until he finally peaked. Then he would crash a little, but the need to keep chasing it would bring him right back. He had needed another shower before he could leave. By the time he was out the door of his one bedroom apartment, he was already late.

The door to the old lecture hall creaked loudly on its hinges, and closed with a loud slam. The classroom was silent as he found a seat near the back. He was preparing his materials when the instructor's voice caught his attention.

"Young man, you have had your last warning in this class. I will be reporting you to the Dean. He will surely share my thoughts on your disrespect for this class and this university."

"I'm sorry, Ms. Tyler, you're-," he started.

"Doctor!" she roared.

"Doctor who?" he asked, absentmindedly.

The class burst out in hysterics.

"You will address me as Dr. Tyler. I have studied Law in this university for too long to tolerate disrespect from someone such as yourself. You are dismissed from my classroom!"

Daniel's mouth drew flies as he stammered for a rebuttal. The class had turned to stare at him. His face grew bright red, and he could feel blood rush to other places as well. He grabbed his bag and concealed the large bulge that was forming.

The only thing that could make this worse, he thought.

In the hallway Daniel composed himself. Whenever his body became excited from fear or stress or excitement, he was quick to respond with a huge erection. He had originally started studying Law to try and quell his desires. He had thought something tedious or mundane could keep him distracted, but the stress and pressure of college was starting to wear down his defenses. He was finding it more difficult to block out his desires.

Daniel knew what would happen if he went home in this condition, so he decided to head to the library. He could usually cope with his impulses if he was in public. The library was a place of quiet study and reflection; it would calm him down. He found a small table in the center and got out his books. If he wasn't thrown out of school for good, there would be a test next Friday.

After an hour, Daniel's head was clearing, and he was finally able to focus. He had squirmed a bit at first. He really wanted to sneak off somewhere quiet and unload one time before getting started, but he knew that would lead to more. So he sat patiently, and focused on his notes. Soon the burning desire was gone.

That's when he heard a sweet, quiet voice behind him.

"That really sucks."

Daniel pivoted to his left and saw a beautiful blonde woman standing over him.

"She is such a royal bitch," the woman added.

"Uh..." Daniel muttered. He had never seen this girl before, and really felt like he had missed a critical point in the conversation. He sat blinking and shook his head.

"Doctor Tyler? Lecture? You got thrown out?" she explained.

"Yeah," he was able to manage, before drawing a blank again.

"Do you care if I sit here?" the girl asked. "I was just coming in to use the bathroom and I saw you over here. Thought I'd send my condolences."

"Hey, thanks. Sorry, I'm... It's just been, like, a fucked up day. Sorry if I'm really spaced."

"I know. This semester is really crazy. Hey, watch my stuff. I'll be back in a sec." She ran off to the bathroom, and Daniel tried to piece some history together.

Ok. So she knows me, but I don't know her. How is that possible? She's really hot!

The woman had long, blonde wavy hair and laser, blue eyes. Her lips were thick and juicy, and she had a really nice smile. She had on a long black coat, so he wasn't sure about her body, but honestly, who cared? She was beautiful.

The throbbing had returned to Daniel's cock as he pictured those blue eyes looking up at him, and those thick lips wrapped around his cock.

Fuck! Not now! Wait 'til we get home!

Daniel looked around, and saw she hadn't returned, yet. He slid a folder from her open bag. When he peeked in, he saw her name across the top of one of the papers inside.

"Alanah," he said aloud.

"Alanah's property," he heard behind him. A hand snatched the folder from his grip. Alanah spun around the table to her seat and sat down.

"Sorry about that. I was just going to feel really bad if I went on pretending I knew your name, when I really didn't. I'm Daniel, by the way."

"Nice to meet you. It's OK. I'm really bad with names, too. I do better with faces." She stood up to take her coat off.

Daniel thought, I'm lousy with names and faces. His jaw dropped. But not tits.

Alanah had opened her black coat to reveal two heaving mounds of flesh packed into a tight tank-top. It was cold enough in Boston to need the coat, and it was hard not to notice the two icy, hard nipples fighting their way through the front of her shirt. Daniel seemed to recall her after all. He remembered a day in late summer where he had sat behind a pretty blonde in class. He couldn't remember what she had looked like, or what they had talked about, but he would never forget trying to sneak a peek all class at her enormous tits.

Daniel's eyes were fixed open for the moment. Alanah seemed to not to notice his stares, but Daniel doubted that. She threw the coat over the back of an adjacent chair. When she turned away, it broke the spell momentarily. It was enough time for him to see the rest. Tight jeans over a fat, round ass. Thin waist, but enough meat in all the right places. Her body was amazing. When she turned around again, Daniel's face was firmly planted in his text.

"So what's your story, man? Why are you always late?" Alanah asked.

"It's just... I... uh..." This is impossible, he thought. "I just work a lot, so..."

"Oh yeah, where do you work?" she asked.

Shit! He was lying. "From home mostly. Like eBay, sort of...," he managed. What am I even saying?

"Oh, cool." She looked back at her notes.

Daniel squirmed in his seat. He could not look up again for fear he'd never be able to stop staring. Alanah was busy writing in her notebook. He peeked once, and saw her breasts swaying slightly as she scribbled her notes down. The neck of her tank-top went low enough to reveal a light blue bra pushing her huge tits upward and nearly out into full view. The tip of his cock was pushing hard against the front of his jeans.

Daniel had gotten himself into a bit of trouble that morning. It had been such a chore trying to tame his cock all night and all morning. He had lubed up as much as he could to limit the chaffing, but the poor guy was raw from the beating. This wouldn't be the first or last time he had to care for a sore penis. He had a special drawer of soft, silken panties that he had procured over the years. They served a variety of purposes for him while masturbating; the soft silk would light his cock up like a Christmas tree. However, on mornings like this one, where his cock was raw and tired, the silky smooth material would cushion his partner through a long day until he could let it free again when he got home. The other upside was that the tight panties could bind his dick downward and out of the way on other mornings when he couldn't get it to stay down.

So this morning, Daniel had thought he needed a soft cozy place for his penis to rest. Unfortunately, once he caught sight of Alanah's delicious body and monster tits, there would be no more resting. Now his cock was trying to push its way free. The soft silk was rubbing up and down the head of his cock as he struggled to conceal it. Each subtle movement caused the silk to lick his glowing tip back and forth. The pressure in his jeans caused his dick to throb; growing larger and larger. As his dick expanded, it pulled the soft blue panties tighter. His balls were being squeezed tight against him, and the back of the panties were creeping deeper into the crack of his ass. He felt the lace trim ride along his asshole. His dick continued to swell, and the panties drew tighter. Suddenly, his right ball popped free through the side, giving him a little extra space in the restricting undergarment. This moment of relief was followed by a sudden swell to his cock. He was fully erect now, and a small wetness was forming on the panties that were wrapped tightly around his cock.

Alanah broke in, "Hey, are you alright? You seem really strung out."

Daniel finally looked up, gazing into her eyes. She seemed really sweet. If he could keep it together, maybe this wouldn't end on such an awkward note. "Yeah, I think so. I don't know. It's just... I really can't get kicked out of school. I mean, I've been focused on this for three years now. I know that I'm late sometimes, and I forget the teachers' names. I just don't see how that can fuck everything up when I've already come this far."

"Don't worry. I don't think that lady has any control over that. How are your grades normally?" she asked.

"Fine. I had a 3.4 going into this year and I've been doing OK. I just don't want to lose bullshit points on attendance and favoritism and that kind of shit." This was all coming very naturally for him. He was keeping focused on her eyes and her smile, which was not hard to do. The pressure in his pants was subsiding.

"How about this," she started, "we'll do it together. It sounds like you're doing much better than me. I could use your help, and you sound like you need some help focusing."

You have no idea, he thought, as his eyes drifted to her heaving chest. "How do you propose-?" Daniel started.

"We make a pact. You don't give a shit about them. I get that, but if I expect for you to be there on time, to sit with me and study, maybe that can give you some motivation."

It actually sounded like a decent plan. Daniel didn't have a lot of support, or friends. This seemed like a good opportunity for both. There were other perks as well.

"Sounds like a deal," he answered. They shook hands and both smiled.

"I have an idea," Alanah stated. "How about a coffee? I could use a break. My treat." She smiled and flashed her beautiful blue eyes longingly.

"Uh...," Daniel stammered. There was a situation in his pants that he didn't want to reveal to his new friend. He thought through ten humiliating scenarios of getting up with a bulging teepee on the front of his jeans. He started to turn red. Fuck!

"The thing is... I can't go anywhere. I'm really fucked with this whole thing. And you don't want a study partner who is as far behind as I am," he explained.

"Alright." She seemed disappointed. "Well, I'm gonna go. I'm glad we had a chance to meet." She scribbled something on her notes and tore it off. "Call me if you change your mind."

"OK."

"And don't forget our deal," she urged.

"Got it! See ya later."

"Bye." she winked.

As Alanah walked off, Daniel watched her hips glide back and forth. Her two round cheeks bounced in step. She spun her black coat around her back, finally concealing her amazing body. All across the library she drew stares as she left. She pushed the door open with her back, and turned to look back at Daniel. She smiled and waved. He sat there transfixed. Before he could think to wave back, Alanah was already outside.

Daniel sat back in his chair in amazement. She was flirting with him. There was no doubt. The coffee thing was an unfortunate set-back. He would need to take more drastic measures in the future to avoid a fuck up like that again. He looked at the number on the paper, and tucked it into a small zippered pocket on the front of his bag. Then, he looked down and saw the large bulge in the front of his jeans. He hung his head in sorrow.

123456...32
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Lady Justice: A Time Lady Reborn

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds