• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 14

An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 14

1234

---------------

I am happy I found with tangentjoker a great, new editor. Thank you.

---------------

Arriving at Walgren's home, they virtually ran into the house and the girls instantly entered Todd's bedroom where the twins first saw his custom-made monster bed. Not much later, Todd came in with an uncorked bottle of Prosecco in his hand as the girls were already undressing. The twins surely had no inhibitions to be naked. He took a big gulp from the bottle and saw Claire winning the short race dropping panties to the floor. Todd's girlfriends quickly told her she was then entitled to undress him. She took a gulp from the bottle for encouragement and started with shaking hands to unbutton his shirt. His jacket already was draped over the living room couch. She admired his chiseled torso with broad shoulders and the distinct pecs and abs.

Then came the delicate part of his body. Her hands started shaking even more as she unbuckled the belt and opened the front button of his pants. The spectators had great fun to see she had trouble pulling the zipper down because there was already a tent in his pants. His monster erection was only partially held in check by his boxer briefs. Dropping his pants, she took a deep breath as she saw the outline of the big snake under his skivvies. Her hands were now steadier because she was eager to see this monster. She could hear her sister breathing hard, too.

She had to pull the waistband of his briefs far from his body to get it over his throbbing cock. The moment his steel rod was free, it jumped up and almost slapped Claire's face. She never saw a dick so long and thick. She certainly never expected to see a thing in reality some people call a monster cock. Todd looked around to see they were all in their birthday suits, then. The twin's firm bodies were as fantastic as he imagined under their clothes. They both had medium-sized perky breasts, protruding hips, full round asses and dainty bald pussies. He revised their point score. They were now up to a nine. He didn't know it by then, but they kept each other in excellent shape with extensive shuffling. They even had a movie posted on YouTube where they performed this niche of dancing with only tight shorts and a bra. They hid nothing but their faces.

Claire looked back at her sister who held her hand before her mouth. Cindy suddenly realized she clearly underestimated the length and thickness of his cock as she felt it up. Her belly fluttered with the butterflies of apprehension as she stared with open-mouthed awe at the thick, long flesh pole that projected threateningly from his groin. His groin was shaved except for a trimmed patch of hair above his cock. They promised Todd their anal cherry but how could this HUGE thing ever fit in their tiny holes? They knew about the condition of their anuses because each liked to lick her sister there. They had fun but didn't dare to go further. Todd sensed their trepidation and warmly tried to assure them everything was OK.

"Cindy and Claire, forget about your promise to give me your anal cherries. Believe me, it was more of a sassy joke. I wanted to test how far you would go to have me in your bed. It was never meant as a condition. Don't worry any longer. You're so beautiful to look at. Relax and, as you are granted the first shots, I suggest one of you rides me and the other one gives me her pussy to eat out. Look! My girlfriends are already in a 69 clinch."

The twins almost couldn't believe what they heard. But with Todd's assuring smile they had no doubt about his honesty. Their hearts leaped to this wonderful man. They looked pleased at each other and Cindy nodded in approval to her sister.

Todd took the bait, got into position on his back and said to Cindy, "I suggest we let have Claire her way with my cock first. When she is comfortably adjusted to it, you can climb on my face. You can help your sister to hold my cock upright so she can lower herself onto it."

Cindy was scarcely able to bring her fingers together as she held the thick pole upright for her sister. Claire wiggled her hips to find a way to get her soaking wet pussy lips around his big glans. It stretched the entrance to her cunt more than ever before but she believed a cock couldn't be too thick for a pussy which is destined to give birth to a baby. Little butterfly-like sensations fluttered through her stomach and her gaze rested in wonder on the great, thick, rigid rod that was titillating her swollen, throbbing pussy. Todd was extremely excited to feel her plump, swollen, hairless labia molding to the head of his cock.

Claire's eyes widened with desire when she saw the bulbous knob slowly disappear into her cuntmouth. She felt the expanding pressure as her tight portal was dilated. There was no pain, only a feeling of wonderful stretching. She was careful not to induce erratic movements so it was only a matter of time that this incredible woman pleaser steamed through her hot cunt and filled her to the limit. Todd moaned in delightful triumph when her tight cunt gave way for his thick rod. Fully impaled, Claire wiggled her hips a few times. She somehow felt like the head of his monster was lodged in her stomach.

Between panting breaths she said, "Cindy, I'm ready for the ride of my life. The penetration alone felt so good I think I'll come fast. Go ahead. I see Todd lusting for your pussy."

Cindy straddled his face. To say she was wet would have been an understatement. The two needed a few seconds before she felt his mouth was at the right spot and he started his licking feast. She suddenly had to restrain herself not to press her pussy thrillingly into his face. He wouldn't be able to continue with this magic tongue probing every fold and nook and driving it deep in her. This bastard only licked around the hood avoiding her protruding clit, teasing her. Cindy felt he tried to keep her on the edge of an orgasm as she heard her sister screaming in sheer ecstasy. She must have experienced a tremendous orgasm; Cindy never heard her wailing like that.

Claire had later only a vague memory what she felt as this mighty mast plowed compellingly through her pussy creating a tremendous heat in it and she was quickly drawn in a land of her own. Her cunt completely accommodated him as his huge, stiff ramrod moved in and out of her flesh. Her pussy rippled around the massive prick, and each movement, each twitch of her sex added more hot pleasure to the overflowing well of her sexual bliss. She was panting. Her hugely impaled loins jerked and jittered, and then a burning hot conflagration engulfed her whole lower body. She was washed in waves from her cock-stuffed cunt up to her heavily heaving breasts.

She first didn't register it was she who was screaming her lungs out as a consistent firework of lust exploded in her body. Nothing like that ever happened to her body before. Her mouth emitted a number of awesome profanities he couldn't really understand. Her pelvis slumped down on him, wiggling her hips involuntarily and steeling herself not to fall out of the saddle. It was an ongoing wonder that her pussy muscles wouldn't stop to ripple over this magic pole in her vaginal depths.

Todd couldn't help her. He had his hands on Cindy's buns. However, she survived but before she could really recover from her sexual peak she felt that burning heat in her cunt starting again. Her pussy muscles kept his cock in a tight grip where it throbbed with excitement. Could it be possible to have another tremendous orgasm in such a short order? His cock showed no sign to wilt and no sign he was ready to come. What better could she do than start a new ride and it seemed to be even better than the first. She again lost the focus of her eyes the moment she saw Todd's fingers creeping between her sister's buns.

Cindy couldn't see his fingers but she felt them near her anus. She flinched, but Todd quickly said, "Don't worry Honey, I'll do nothing nasty. I just want to tease your anus while I make you cum." That he did, full of verve. The triple attack rubbed her throbbing clit with his tongue, moved fingers in her pussy and slimy fingers caressed her anus making her explode like a volcano. She didn't consciously register that he had a finger knuckle deep in her anus, feeling the exciting spasms around it. Her body was much too consumed thrashing around through her climax. Todd swallowed eagerly what her leaking pussy provided.

Claire followed her sister with a second even stronger orgasm, howling like a pack of wolves. This time she couldn't keep herself upright and collapsed on Todd's body while Cindy fell sideway. Both hadn't registered that Andromeda and Samantha orgasmed with them simultaneously. Todd simply lay smiling on his back, waiting for the things that may come. His cock, however, throbbed with need. Claire couldn't believe he hadn't cum in her with the added excitement of eating out her sister.

As Cindy made no effort to climb into the saddle, Andromeda asked her, "What about you my dear. Already satisfied?"

"No, Andromeda. I would very much like to sample this wonderful cock but what about you two? Todd will surely cum in me now and then he'll probably be finished."

Samantha laughed and said, "Don't worry, my dear. Just go ahead."

Ten minutes later, Todd had a screaming bundle of convulsing flesh in his arms.

"Heennchh... accchhh," she gasped, sibilantly, as her frame was wracked by a paralyzing, spine-tingling orgasm. Through the minutes she rode him, his hands were on her magnificent breasts which were taut from excitement and pinched the long hard nipples. Her eyes rolled in their sockets as she started to cum. Fluid cascading from her hole as if she were taking a little piss, spilling it over Todd's cock. It was the first time Cindy felt herself squirt like that. Todd now had a chance to help her through her spasms as Claire was in no need for further action, being completely spent and satisfied at the moment.

After Cindy dropped next to her sister, first Andromeda and then Samantha rode him to their urgently needed cock orgasms. The girls were hypnotized by how Todd's girlfriends hopped on him in a wild rodeo pace making their immense delight vocal.

They yelled repeatedly almost the same words at him, one after another, "Fuck us, fuck us, fuck us with this big cock. Make us cum like no other man can do, we love you." The twins again thought back to the senior year at high school and tried to fathom how they missed Todd. Todd was out of their circle of jocks and cheerleaders, but he was a guy who was clearly worth their attention. In his own circle of friends, he was very popular.

'Damnit, damnit, it could have been us approaching him for senior prom,' they thought.

When Samantha finally collapsed at him, exhausted from a tremendous orgasm, his long cock slipped halfway out of her cunt. The twins registered again with mystification that it remained rock hard. Obviously, Todd hadn't cum. How could that be after he's been fucked by four horny, and then extremely satisfied, women for such a long time?

The final showdown came to light when Samantha told the twins to perch behind her. She still sat on Todd's hard cock.

"Girls, there is a mystery we want you to take as a fact and don't tell anybody in case you want to be with Todd again. You saw it. He isn't able to cum with a cowgirl riding him with her pussy. But there is another opening he can deposit his load into it without any problems."

She raised her hips and his cock plopped out of her pussy but was quickly caught with her hand. She looked back to the twins and instructed Cindy to spread her buns. They were now able to tell the twins apart due to some features which were unremarkable at first sight. Cindy got into position and pulled Samantha's cheeks apart, outrageously exposing her asshole and pussy.

Samantha demanded, "Look at my rear hole. How does it look?"

"No different from our own when we lick each other. It is tightly closed and looks sweet," the twins almost answered together after researching it.

Samantha declared, "You see, an anus well used for anal sex doesn't have to be big as a barn door. With the right training, you can easily keep it in shape. We often carry two Ben Wa Balls around in our pussies or asses for one or two hours. The balls cause vibrations which exercise our PC-muscle. Now Cindy, why don't put your thumbs near my asshole and try to open it up? I'll help you with pressure from the inside."

The twins were mesmerized how the hole opened up to the pressure from the outside and inside and the plumb ring of her outer sphincter became visible. It looked like an open thick swollen rubber circle. Samantha was in an awesome mood and teased the twins.

"Anyone want to put a tongue in my ass? Don't worry I'm clean."

The twin's heads almost collided as they lowered them like a shot. Both wanted to lick this awesome looking hole. Cindy won since she was the one holding the buns apart. With an animal like groan, she shoved her tongue in this delicious opening. It was her first time licking IN an ass. She rimmed it with verve as if she were doing it every day.

Samantha gave a sharp intake of breath, and her asshole clenched as she wiggled back against the probing tongue. Cindy ran her hands slowly over the creamy flesh of the smooth mounds of her buttocks that rounded out so full and firm before her. She applied all her lesbian experience to her lover's backdoor, massaging it with deep licks. She even slid a finger into her wet pussy and fucked her with it. Samantha's pussy milked the finger, and her asshole twitched under the experienced tongue. The twins had made each other orgasm with oral stimulation countlessly.

Samantha became highly aroused with the twins acting in such an open and completely uninhibited fashion. Their tongues...Yes, Claire got her opportunity, too, slobbered through her ring muscle with great excitement for all of them. The multitude of nerve-endings of her anus anticipated the feeling of taking a cock up into her bowels again. Samantha was still holding Todd's hard throbbing cock in her hand and knew she had to start the final ride to give him release. He already groaned in frustration as he was on the edge of an orgasm the whole time they rode him but the trigger was missing. She told the twins so and they placed the fat cockhead at her anus, but not before they had his slimy flesh in their mouths and spit saliva on it. It was a sensation to feel this thick rod stretch their oral caverns. Cindy even tested whether she could deep-throat him like she was used to with her much smaller endowed boyfriend but found it impossible at the moment to open up her throat for this monster.

The girls witnessed an unrelenting spear as the bulbous knob forced its way through the tight backdoor. It didn't seem to require much effort as it passed the anus and the shaft behind his glans was squeezed by a tight, rubber band.

With a big sigh, Samantha panted, "Believe me it's fantastic to have a cock in your ass. Especially one like Todd's. At the beginning, it needs time and careful efforts but after the initial discomfort it feels better every day you do it. Look how my ring muscle snapped behind his glans. You can make a man your slave rubbing with your anus over his cockhead."

Todd groaned with contentment. He was finally in an orifice he could put his load in. He was more than ready for that.

Samantha demonstrated the rubbing moves a few times and then maneuvered her ass deliberately over his rigid pole sensing she could cum again. The twins were enraptured how the two moved together with Todd's big cock driving effortlessly in and out of Samantha's formerly tight looking asshole. She bounced passionately on Todd's cock, riding his meaty pommel through a fast gallop, searching for her reward while his hands on her hips guided her strongly up and down. She couldn't wait to feel the creamy filling coating the insides of her dark fuck channel.

Todd loved to lift her sweet butt all the way off his cock then to shove it entirely back down.

He called it "Bottoming out".

Todd, this dirty devil, also used his hands to let his cock once slip out of Samantha's ass and a demanding "C'mon! Suck it!" addressed at the twins.

They incredibly obeyed and munched his ass-fucking pecker with their mouths, slobbering it with additional saliva and then put it back in Samantha's ass. The girls couldn't believe they spontaneously played along this dirty act they only knew from porn movies however the taste and smell wasn't bad at all. The girls wondered what happened with them. Their former schoolmate, back then almost a nobody, broke so easily through their barriers of defense and they followed his command without hesitation. Were they already his beck and call sluts?

"Oh, Todd! My ass feels so good!" Samantha moaned and kept in step with him. She shoved her asstube all the way down his cock. Every time, she rotated her hips for maximizing impact on her clit. Alternating with passionate kisses, Todd roamed his hands over Samantha's breasts and tweaked the long, hard nipples. As she felt her anal orgasm approaching, she hammered her ass as fast as she could on Todd's mighty scepter. Her widely splayed jerking asscheeks ensured easy access.

"I'm cuuummming," Samantha howled. "My cock-hungry ass is cumming for you." When the waves of carnal lust swept over the anal fucking couple, they went into a battle who could scream louder through an earth-shaking orgasm. The ongoing thrilling experience of her spasming ass and his splendid ejaculation bathing her bowels prolonged their climaxes.

The twins instinctively touched their anuses; actually contemplating doing the anal act with Todd. For one thing they were happy they could decide it without any pressure but for another thing they were afraid they had lost his open invitation. With his great personality, they hoped this wasn't the case.

Another shot of adrenaline raced through the twin's body as Samantha dropped to the side and Andromeda deep-throated Todd's cum-glazed cock with one smooth motion straight out of Samantha's ass. She coiled her head playfully around the intruder until she had to retreat for breaths.

Todd groaned, "Out of a cum-filled ass, deep in a cock-hungry throat. These are some of the kinky things I like."

She not only cleaned him thoroughly; she kept him hard, too. She smiled at the twins and said, "Mmmmm, I like to clean his slimy manmeat coming out of Samantha's cum-filled ass but now what shall we do with his hard member? How do we make him cum again?........No, no, no, girls. I see what you have in mind. It's too late to prepare you for anal sex. We need sleep and after that we'll see. I'll take him doggie-style in my ass and you could help me from behind to make him cum. Wait a moment!"

Andromeda came back from the bathroom with toys in her hand. A big double-headed dildo and the blue vibrator Todd was used to. Like a director, she arranged the actresses and the actor as if they would perform in a porn movie. Claire was directed on her back and Andromeda shoved half of the double dildo in her still leaking pussy which created a sharp, loud moan from her. Then Cindy straddled her sister and got the other half of the flexible dildo in her pussy with the same reaction. She was destined to do the work. First to ride her sister, moving the dildo, and second, which shifted the girls into blank consternation, to fuck Todd's ass with the blue device. Andromeda assured them he was used to it and he liked it very much.

Andromeda, as well as Samantha before, took his big cock smoothly in her ass. A short push with her hips back at his fat glans probing and twitching at her backdoor split the tight anal muscle open.

"That's it Baby," Andromeda gasped. "I love to have my horny ass fucked with your monster making a deep impact in my greedy rectum." The girls again thought how simple anal sex looked like with trained sphincters.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 388 milliseconds