• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Comfortably Numb

Comfortably Numb

(This is my first attempt to write a story in Englisch, please ignore mistakes against the language. I hope you wil enjoy the story.)

There are day’s you will never forget. It was September the fifth, 1994, when my mother and I past the gates of the soccerstadium in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Ik was the evening that Pink Floyd would give a concert and there where 60.000 people to watch this performance. Most of them where older folks, between 40 en 60 years, drest in borrowed jeans from there children. For one evening they where young again, back in the sixties, back to the free sex and cannabis and I was amazed to see all that people, I mean, the jeans from there children where to tight for the big belly’d man and the woman with large breasts and wide hips.

It was my mother who asked me te come with her to this concert. My father didn’t wanted to go so I took his place for two reasons. Ik liked the music of Poink Floyd verry much but most of all, I was deeply in love with my mother and I didn’t mind at all to spent an evening with this 39 years old beauty, hell, she looked ten years younger in her blue/red hippiedress. For a 19 year old boy like me it feld like an honour to go out with such a nice lady. The world changed for me at that time, a view months before I gradueted highschool and I just found a job at a offshorecompany and the band ‘Dark Side’ were I played the guitar was invited to make a CD for a recordcompany. Thrilling times for a boy like me.

The concert was great: fantastic music with a marvellous lightshow. Highlight of the show was the song ‘Comfortably Numb’. It is a slow song and the spotlights in the stadium went off. Ik was our song. Many times at home we used to put it in the cd player and enjond the song, but this time it was more intens. When they started the song I stood behind my mother en she leant against me, my nose smelt her long red hair, her ass rested against my crotch. She must have feld my rising cock but didn’t care, no, she begun to move her ass slowly in circles against my fast hardening meat. I put my arms around her and layed my hands just above her cunt and pult her ass harder to my crotch, my cock tryed to enter her asscheeks but there were to many clothes between us. There we stood, I was horny as hell and my mother seemt dreaming about the stars in the sky, till I felt her hand wrestling between our body’s, she was looking for my hard dick and found it immediately.

She squeezed him tenderly while I lowered my left hand to on her pelvis and moved the other up to catch her right breast. When David Gilmour started his second guitarsolo in that song my mother slowly turnt around and looked me in my eyes. She put her arms around my neck en forced my head gently to hers while I grabt her ass. We saw only love in each other eyes and we started to kiss. Our tongues danced there own song; the kiss was perfect, so deep, full off love, so tender and it ended at the moment that David Gilmour ended his solo. 60.000 people clapt theyre hands for a standing ovation and for a second I thought they were clapping for us.

“Rita, I want to fuck you,” I whispered in her ears. “I have to fuck you, I allway’s wanted to fuck you but tonight it shall happens.”

She kept looking in my eyes and still had her loving look in her eyes. “Yes Roger, yes my son, tonight is the night. I want to fuck you to, and whe are going to fuck, after the show.” Pink Floyd started to play the next song and we started our second kiss.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

We were allway’s close, my mother and I. Sinds my sixteenth I calded her by her first name, Rita, and she liked it. In her opinion people had to communicated openly witch each other and using first names could be a big help. She was realy a hippie in the sixties and in some kind of way she didn’t changed. I never undertood why my parents become a couple because they are totaly differend people. My mother alway’s had an open mind, she was progressive, she had most of the time a good mood and above all; she was very attractive and sexy. She had long, red, curly hear, she was slender with a nice pear of tits and a perfect bottom for tight jeans.

My father was a closed personality, conservative, alway’s dresst in a suite, even when he didn’t worked and he hated popmusic. He was the manager off the local postoffice. A good job but he worked 12 hours on an day, but his work was his hobby. In his freetime he collected stamps.

The guestroom upstairs was my mothers privateroom. She had there more than 1500 old vinylrecords and the most of them where from the sixties. She had everything from that time; of cours the welknown bands like Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Beachboys, but she had so much more. Greatfull Death, The Gods, Pearls before swine, West Coast Popart Experimentelband; you name it, she has it. But her most favorite was Pink Floyd. In that room she gave me my musical education and there we became friends, friends who thrust each other. I told her my thoughts and idea’s about life and she shared her most thoughts with me. I told her about mij girlfriends, even when I fucked a girl or not and she told me about her youth, how many man she has been with. But when I asked her how for Godsake she married my father she dind’nt answer. She made some kind of joke about it and sayd that I wouldn’t be around when she never met him.

But there was more, she learnt me to play guitar and she intoduced me to smoke pot, ‘Red Libanon’ was her favorite and it only made me hotter for her

Like friends we went together sometime to the theatre, we did make trips to the Capitol City and I became more and more horny about her. I compared every girl I had with Rita and they were chanceless. I masturbated every day with her on my mind and pretented that she was sucking my cock, drinking my cum and after that I fucked her with my full 8 inches. Ik kept hoping and dreaming.... maybe some day. I never did found out or she had the hots on me and I was to shy to make a move on her, until the day she came triumphantic with the two tickets for this concert. She told me about a Pink Floyd concert she saw way back in 1974. After that concert she became pregment of me, she giggled. That’s why I had to come with her to this concert, we both knew this would be our big night.

“Believe it or not, but we were in love, your father and I,” she said to me when we drove to Rotterdam. “Also in that time we were differend people but love is unpredictable, I think. And we had both a high sexual drive.” I smiled for her words and couldn’t imagine to see my father as a lover. He loved his work and his stamps, nothing more.

“And he let me go my own way, he never interfered in my lifestyle and he didn’t mind how I raised you. He is not a asshole.”

“Come on Rita, when was the last time you made love with him?” Now it was her turn to smile. “Years ago. In fact, and now I tell you a secret, the last four years he’s impotent and it’s through; I don’t love him more. But as I said, love is unpredictable.” She send her sweetest smile to me, it was the first time that evening that I had an erection, but Rita was’nt ready with her story.

“After that concert in 1974 he made me pregnant, we slept that night in Hilton hotel nearby the concert. Maybe you know by now why your name is Roger.” So that was the little secret beween Pink Floyd and me.

“Roger Waters isn’t playing anymore in Pink Floyd,” I answerd with a wink.

My mother winked back. “Nobody’s perfect.”

After we arrived I parked the car and we walked hand in hand, like lovers, to the stadium. We stood at the middle of the field when the concert started.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

When we left the stadium I had my arm round her shoulder en hers was round my hips with her hand in my pocket of my jeans. We laught and kissed each other, we were exited and horny. When we stapted in the car we started to serieus kissing again and I placed my hand on her thy. It was time to fuck, I couldn’t take it any longer. Of cours it was te crowded on the parking, we had to find a quiet place.

“Just wait Roger, I made some arrengements,” she said softly. “I booked a room in Hilton Hotel, there we gonna spend the night. Your father knows that we not coming home tonight.” Wow, she had set the hole thing up, she wanted it all over again, with a new lover. Me. Roger, her son.

“Is it the same room?” I asked her. “Yes my son.”

The hotel was easy to found, she knew the way, and we hurried upstairs to our room. In the elevator I massaged her breast and rubbed her nipples through the de material of her sweater and yes, she had big ones. My mother placed her hand on my shaft en started to stroke my penis.

“Oh mum,” I gasped, “stop it please, I dont want to cum in the elevator.” I never has been so horny in my hole life. In our room we felt another time in each others arms and kissed each other very deeply, my tongue almost entered her throught and the saliva dript from the hooks of our lips. I squeezed her ass while she tryed to get off my sweater from my body. Her hot hands on my bare skin gave me the shivers. One minute later we where naked exept my pants.

“I do it,” she said and kneeled for me. She looked up with her intens smile en pult slowly my pants down.

“He’s beautiful, so big, so nice,” she said and kist the head of my pulsating, dripping cock.

“Be careful mom, I’m cumming very soon,” I gasped.

“Mmmm Roger, I can’t wait, let me taste you. Give it to me, please?” and she took 3 inches in her warm wet mouth.

That did it. “Yes Rita, suck me, suck me harder, OH MY GOD!!!! HERE IT COMES!!!!!!!!” I moant and shooted all my sperm in her wanton mouth. She swallowd everything, not missing a single drop, what a mother!!

At the moment that I was catching my breathe she took my cock out and whisperd:”That was delicious, my son.” She stood up and inmedelity we were kissing again, I tasted my own cum and didn’t mind at all.

After another kiss we went to the bedroom were a big bed was waiting for us. My mother climbed slowly to de middlle of the bed, turnt her self on her back and spreaded her long legs. She had shaved her pussy exept a small red hairy line above her cuntlips. But first I went to her fantastic tits. They were big, not very big like watermelons, no, just big, big and firm. As long I coult remember I wanted get back to the motherly warmth. Before my puberty started I thought that her breasts could take me back in her womb, in my puberty I was sure it was her cunt, now I had both under me. I kissed her tits and sucked on her nipples for several minuts, squeest and stroke her tits one by one, I licked her tittieflesh and knew that heaven was close. Sometime later my head went down to her belly and noticed that my mother started to squees her nipples by her self. I holded my ear on her belly, the place were I came from en heard the rumbling of her bowles, it was a familiar sound and full of respect I kissed her there.

“I love you, mom,” I sighed and stuck my tongue out. I licked myself lower and came by her waiting cunt. The sweet musky smell almost overwhelmed me and I putted one finger between her wet cuntlips while my tongue licked her little clitoris.

“Yes Roger, I love you to,” she cried full of passion, “now, please fingerfuck me, put another finger inside me and lick me. Please lick your mother, come on..... LICK ME!!!! PLEASE ROGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” It was here turn for her first orgasm and It was immediately a big one. She screamed harder and bucked hard with her hips as I ramt two fingers in and out her motherly cunt. “YES!!’’ she shouted in ecstacy and came like a firecracker.

After her orgasm we rest a little, she on her back with my head between her tits until it was time for the real thing; the big fuck. My cock was hard as a rock and searched automaticaly for his home, like he had a mind of his own. I started kissing her again and placed myself between her spreaded legs. Her cunt was stil wet and she spreaded her legs as far as she could.

“Yes my baby, put it in me,” she wisperd, “make me your wife. Fuck me and I will alway’s be yours. Yes Roger, put your big fat cock in me, fuck your mother, make me pregnant”

Mmmm, I waited years for this moment and on september the fifth, 1994, I shooved my cock for the first time in the tight cunt of my mother. These are day’s you will never forget. In the beginning was her cunt very tight but after a view minuts her cuntmuscles get used to my 8 inches. We fucked like animals, I drove my staf continually against her womb and mother became wilder and wilder. I fucked her more than half an hour, rough and tender, wild and lovely and I lost how many times she climaxed, it was realy heaven. Her hands were pressed on my buttocks because she wanted me deeper and deeper in her and she lapt my hole face because she thought she had her baby back. I felt how all my seed collected in by balls and knew it was time to come. I closed my eyes, raised my speed and ten seconds later I felt the sperm burning through my cock on his way out.

“OOOOOHHHHHH RITA, I AM CUMMING. TAKE IT MOTHER, TAKE EVERYTHING!!!!!!” Stream after stream filled her red heary cunt and my came mother came another time.

“OOOEEE, ROGER, MY BABY, MY SON, MY MAN, I’M CUMMING TOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” Totaly empty I collapst on her and I still rememberd her softly spoken words at that moment. “Oohh Roger, this was the best fuck ever.”

We rested for a while but after that she jump out of bed and grabbed in her bag. With a smile she hold up a package with tabacco and some Red Libanon in a little plastic sack. “Jezus Rita, you are prepaird for everything,” I laught. “Yes my baby, I knew we would be spent the night over here so why shouldn’t we made ourself comfortable.” She came back on the bed and made us a big joint.

“Tomorrow I go to a lawyer for a divorce,” she said when we inhaled de smoke. “I have all the papers already signt up, it’s only a matter of time, then we can live like man and wife.”

“Now it’s your time to lay back,” she smiled after we finisht the cigaret. “Can you make it for a thirth time?”

I smiled back. “Well, I can use some help with that.”

She kissed me on my lips. “I was hoping that you would say that.”

She kissed herself down, licked my nipples, then she dropt some saliva in my navel and sucked it out. Here hand took the basic of my fast growing cock and masturbated it slowly, it brought a lot of pre-cum out the head of my cock. Her mouth came close to the head and she stuck out her tongue, then she licked the drops and took it in her mouth. She told me that my sperm tasted very fine en then engulved more than four inches in her wide open mouth. She sucked a very long time on my cock en played with her fingers with by balls and rubbed my asshole, it was the best blowjob I ever had. After that she straddled me and she pointed the head of my cock against her half open cuntlips; with a gasp she sat down and took the whole 8 inches in her cunt. Thanks to the pot we fucked for more then an hour, it was tremendous. We fucked slowly, we fucked fast, she used her cuntmuscles like a pro and all the time I sucked and squeest her nipples and tits witch she served one by one with her hands to my lips. The highlight came when I put a arm around her en pusht the forefinger against her butt. She spung up a litlle when I entered her ass and started rub the undersite of my cockhead through the thin walll between her cunt and ass. For the second time we came togther and now it was Rita who felt on me, totaly exhaustid. We opent the blankets and went under. J

Just before we felt a sleep she said: “From now on I consider you as my man, I love you deeply Roger.”

Gratefully I kissed her forehead. “I love you Rita.” Embraced we felt in a loving peacefull sleep.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

February 15-2003.

The CD from ‘Dark Side’ was not a succes and the band split up, but the love between my mother and me was a big hit. We still live as man and wife and are very happy witch each other. The divorce of my parents came quick, they sold the house and mother and I bought a house in another town on the other side of the country where no one knows us. Two years later we started a camping site and that’s how we earn our money. It’s not something to get rich of but we are totaly free. Our son, Syd, is seven years old, he’s getting guitar lessons from his mother and lately he discoverd her old records but according to me are the members of Pink Floyd to old to give another concert in the year 2014. But I remembered the words of my mother: Love is unpredictable.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Comfortably Numb

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 748 milliseconds