• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • He Blew Her Body and Mind Ch. 02

He Blew Her Body and Mind Ch. 02

I was woken by the sun breaking through the window shutters. I immediately reached to my side, seeking him but I was alone and my heart sank. I lay quietly for a few minutes seeking out any sounds that might be him in the bathroom or moving about the house but only the distant church bells broke the silence as I watched dust dance in the shafts of light created by the shutters. I turned to get out of bed and that's when I noticed the note sitting on the bedside table to the side of the bed.

"Good morning Darl," the note started, "I had to check on a few things at work. Make yourself comfortable. Don't worry I won't be gone long. If I'm lucky you'll still be in bed by the time I get back."

I smiled like a teenager in her first blooming of love. "Darl", I rolled the word around my mouth. It was short for darling, he had explained but it sounded so much better when he said it to me, his forging accent changing its character completely I touched the paper lightly, tracing the pen strokes with my fingers, imagining I was slowly tracing them over his skin. I was besotted with him, I was besotted with pieces of paper he had touched and written on. It seemed I would have been besotted with anything related to him. I was in love.

The mirror in the bathroom reflected the face of a stranger back at me. My hair a mess from our love making, my lipstick smeared across my cheeks, yet my eyes were on fire. As I examined my reflection I felt like a character from a Roman Polanski film.

I got under the shower and as the water ran down my body and I massaged the soap into my skin images from last night flashed into my mind. I felt a wetness between my legs. Each time I washed it away within seconds I was wet again. Giving up and turning my attention to the rest of me I quickly finished and stepped out. I towelled myself dry then put my nighty back on, my hair, and another place, still wet.

This was the first time I had had a chance to look around his flat. In the past I would arrive at night and we would stumble blindly to the bedroom in the dark, me leaving to head home once the clock beat us and we had to say good night.The thought shocked me a little because it made me realise just how much of a mystery this man still was to me, yet at the same time I felt I knew every intimate detail of his life.

The apartment was spacious, much too spacious for a single person. And the feeling of emptiness was only exacerbated by the sparse scattering of expensive furniture. The house had the feel of a place not really lived in. If it was not for his jacket and some other clothes hanging on the back of a chair you could have mistaken it for one of those fancy show houses developers furnish to entice buyers to part with their cash.

Only the wooden, slightly traditional kitchen had any kind of a homely feel. I guessed it was probably installed by the previous owner, and by the look of it, he didn't use it much. Its little touches of homeliness drew me to it and I sat down at the breakfast table, almost on instinct.

As I looked around at the austere surroundings my mind returned to the mystery that surrounded him. He had never fully explained what he did for a living. He had mentioned something about him "heading up" a legal office of about ten people in the city but that didn't make sense -- he wasn't a lawyer and he had told me he had never gone to university. Looking at the furniture around the house whatever it was he did he was paid well for doing it!

I retrieved my phone from my handbag having retrieved it from beside the front door where I dropped it as I entered the night before. It was one of those new "smart phones". Yes, back then smart phones were "new"! I filled the kettle and put it on to boil, intending to make a cup of coffee (if I could find the ingredients in this Marie Celeste of a kitchen). I sat back down at the table, waiting for the water to boil and flicked through some web pages. Maybe it was something subconsciously pushing the idea to my fingers but soon I found myself on a site explaining Tarot. The memory of that night a few weeks ago when I drew the devil suddenly came to mind and I read a small paragraph about the card.

Some phrases almost jumped off the page, "submitting to another", "allowing yourself to be controlled" focus in on the physical and forgetting the spiritual", being taken in by appearances and "foreseeing a bleak future". Panic was rising in my chest when the sound of the kettle boiling made me jump. I switched off my phone, returned it to my bag and made myself a coffee.

I sat back down at the table and took a small sip before placing the cup down. I slowly lost myself in thought -- a mix of reflections on him, the night before and the information about the card spun around my head.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder that froze me with fear then a whispered voice I knew only too well let the tension evaporate.

"I see you are finding your way around the kitchen" he said, "I like that" he added with a quiet chuckle.

I turned around to face him, suddenly very aware of the way the wetness of my hair had transferred to my nightly making it almost translucent. I knew my breasts were clearly visible and that thought, knowing his eyes were caressing me instantly hardened my nipples. I blushed, lost for words as he blatantly let his eyes wander.

How had he sneaked up on me without a sound? Why had he been so quiet? Was he hiding something or had he wanted to catch me doing something I shouldn't, searching through a drawer or something? I pushed these silly fears from the front of my mind, put there, I guess buy thoughts about that damned card -- there was a much more likely and simple explanation -- he hadn't wanted to wake me. That was it. I silently scolded myself for being so silly.

He took hold of the slim shoulder strap of my nightie and stroked it with his fingers, his eyes finally settling on mine. My stomach tightened, I felt the butterflies fighting to escape one again. Then he started to kiss me, teasing me. His lips danced around my mouth, kissing its corners but avoiding the rest deliberately trying to increase my longing to feel them press onto mine. I started to squirm a little as anticipation and desire grew in me, the sensations threatening to make me a little crazy.

"You are very responsive", I heard him say, my eyes closed.

The tone of it was awkward and that hard edge had returned. I looked at him with a now familiar uneasiness.

"What do you mean?" , I asked.

"Are you so quickly overcome with your emotions when you are with other men too?", his breath suddenly heavy as if he had been running.

He ran his hand through his hair and broke our gaze, looking away to the side. The powerful emotions that were coursing through me in anticipation of his touch were suddenly redirected and I felt the tears welling in my eyes.

"Are you upset with me for being attracted to you?" I head my voice crack as I spoke.

"Why are you here? Why are you with me?", he asked, but this was not so much a question.

His voice had hardened -- this was a demand.

"I am not one of your lustful frustrated intellectuals that you tell me so attract you, or a tall dark beau that women go crazy for."

I was at a complete loss at what to say, instead I pulled him to me seeking comfort, and answers, in a hug, my body trembling the fear returned. I hugged him urgently and my body started trembling. He seemed to calm down a little the said "you should go dry your hair before you catch a cold". This time his words were softer too but they sounded like an excuse rather than a genuine concern. He was quickly regaining his composure, his body relaxing as he spoke:

"Go to bed and I`ll bring u something nice to eat".

Was this a demand or a request? I pushed the thought from my mind.

I nodded in acquiescence leaving for the bedroom without a word, wanting to hid just how close I had been to tears. I got back into bed and tried to find a comfortable position while I waited for him. Once I was comfortable I started to look around his sparse bedroom. The large double bed dominated the space, a wardrobe stood against the far wall, its door hanging open showing neat rows of clothes on hangers -- a strange combination of organisation and untidiness in a small space. The only other piece of furniture in the room was a small bedside table and on it there was a lamp and a little pool of silver that was his crucifix necklace.

He entered the room with a tray in his hands. Some toast with butter and marmalade and a cup of freshly made coffee. The smell of the toasted bread brought be to the sudden realisation that I was hungry. I sat up and he placed the tray on my lap then said:

"I would like you to see my office after breakfast. It is not so far away", more of a demand than a question once again.

He watched me as I ate.

"OK", I replied, not exactly sure why I had but happy that he was letting me in to his life a little more -- building some firmer foundations on which we could build.

I may have wished for something more personal than his workplace -- but it was a start. I had been drawn to the broad strokes of his personality, his looks, but to truly and fully accept him in my life I needed to see the details, the fine brushstrokes that brought him to life.

"Are you sore from last night?, he asked kissing my thigh.

It seemed such a crass question. I was feeling uncomfortable talking about sex with him yet I couldn't understand why, we had talked about such intimate things, such fantasies in the first days of our relationship yet I hesitated to answer him.

" A little", I answered, taking a big bite of toast and chewing slowly to avoid having to go into any more detail.

He moved beside me and took my hand placing it on his manhood. I didn't look up from the tray. He was hard as a rock. With his other hand he unstrapped my nightie, which, once released, slid down from my shoulders leaving my breasts exposed to his inquisitive eyes.

"You have the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen. I mean it".

His tone adding the unspoken words "and I have seen a lot" to the end. He took a little bit of marmalade from my plate and smeared it onto my nipples then he leaned down and started to suck them. Wonderful sensations quickly filled me as he skilfully took them into his moth, each in turn. He sucked them firmly but so hard that it hurt me. I had never received such attention on my breasts before, my ex would squeeze and suck but nothing like this -- I suddenly realised why so many women craved such attention as he played with my nipples tugging, licking, sucking and gently biting them. It was as if my breasts were electrified and directly connected to my womb which started to convulse at the same time.

I had no idea that my body could feel like that. Again I found myself overwhelmed by a delicious agony. I closed my eyes enjoying the sensations. Denying myself sight heightened my other senses and quickly I was lost in utter pleasure and need. He quickened his pace moving a hand to my legs, spreading them apart then quickly thrusting his finger into me, readying me for his hardened cock. Just as I thought I would climax from the attention he was giving my nipples with his mouth, he plunged himself into into me, his finger still inside. In seconds we both came loudly.

After we returned to our senses we gathered our things and got dressed. We left his flat and took his car heading for his office. We had hardy spoke a word since our passionate breakfast and as we the only sounds came from an Enrique Iglesias cd playing in the stereo. A bit cheesy, I would have never taken him for a fan. Or was this one of his tools of seduction? I was listening to the lyrics of the song as it played. It went something like:

"Are you coming to the moment when you know your heart can break, I'm inside you, I'm around you".

He started to whisper the lyrics as he parked. He turned off the engine, bringing the song to an abrupt and premature end but he continued to quietly sing it looking at me with a feverish look.

"I don't know why, why, but I love to see you cry, I don't know why, why it just makes me feel alive".

I felt my fear return a little as listened to him sing -- were these words a reflection on what he actually thought?

We entered the reception foyer and a pretty girl stood from behind a desk and rushed toward him informing him of some delays to a project. He had transformed himself again -- no longer the angry mystery or the passionate lover but a focused cold businessman. The three of us walked together into a nearby office.

The employees looked up from their work, some couldn't quite hide the are surprised but it was clear they all felt a little uncomfortable. Was it because of his presence or mine? He started asking questions of each of them and took some notes as he made his way from desk to desk. Then he placed his hand on my shoulder and guided me to another office where another man in a suit hurried to find us seats.

"This is my office manager" he said to me motioning to the man who stood awkwardly in front of us and then he turned to him saying, " and this is my girlfriend.". The office manager nodded, a look of slight confusion on his face.

I was a spectator as I watched the two of them discuss a legal case. What seemed to come through was his strong logic and rationality as he spoke, so different from the man I thought I knew. How could this rational man coexist with the irrational one I had grown to feel I knew? Surely it would be impossible without the two clashing constantly?

His discussion finished as quickly as it had begun, and seemingly satisfied with its outcome he quickly guided us back through the office and into his car. As soon as he closed his door he leaned across and gave me a happy, childlike kiss. He turned the the key in the ignition and the car sparked into life -- and with it the cd resumed. As we drove away a new song started -- "Wicked Game" and it was one we both knew well so as we drove back to his apartment we sang along to each of us seemingly lost in our thoughts:

"The world was on fire and no one could save me but you, It's strange what desire will make foolish people do, I'd never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you, I'd never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you. No, I don't want to fall in love (this girl is only gonna break your heart)...What a wicked game you played to make me feel this way...

Nobody loves no one..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • He Blew Her Body and Mind Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds