• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Shopping For Men

Shopping For Men

Supermarkets. Nothing more profane, nothing more unspectacular. Overly ambitious people compare prices, get exalted by this week's bargain. Yet, every man who has not lost his manhood will treat the supermarkets as what they are: a pathetic regression from the heroic time of hunting your food. In the early times, only a man who could bring food home would be considered a man. Nowadays, a man who brought home the shopping had just proven he had lost his last claim to masculinity.

Magnus' grandmother had told him otherwise, day in, day out, and with her moribund breath. Through clenched teeth, he had murmured words he had regretted ever since he left her death bed. Accepting an old, dirty, run down supermarket as his inheritance – stupidity knows no boundaries in emotional moments. And today, Magnus was standing in this very place, knee deep in misery. He looked around, and he thought of all the things he would rather do. Climb some rocks. Fuck a woman. Drink a beer with some friends. Watch football. Have a woman suck his cock. Or at least lecherously stare at some girl's tits at Hooters.

He belonged to the huge male part of the population – especially when single – which is affluent and willing to spend. Just not in the supermarket – you go there and you behave like in a public toilet: get in, do your shit, leave. No talking, no watching left or right, a man on his mission. And this is when it hit him with a big hammer: what if? What if a supermarket would be the man's most favorite place? If men would actually want to spend time in the supermarket? A picture started forming in his mind and all of sudden, he felt like something good would come out of this after all: the first man-only supermarket.

***

Six months later, the 'Magnus' opened its doors. The first five days, everything looked like it always does in a supermarket. The dull routine of a bored city, crammed into some square meters of consumerism. However, those customers who did step into Magnus by accident couldn't help noticing that the girls at the cash registers were exquisite creatures. Their smiles were brighter than in normal markets, their eyes awake and friendly. Some old ladies gossiped, too friendly, flirtatious even with the men.

On the sixth day, the blessed Saturday of unlimited shopping time, people roaming into the supermarket felt something was distinctly different. The music was so upbeat, you couldn't help but smile. The girls filling the shelves with new products wore the 'Magnus' uniform, but this day, the skirts were shorter, the cleavages were deeper and the clothes tighter. The girls obviously had some time at their hands, chatting away with the male customers, touching their arms ever so lightly every now and then, laughing at their jokes, flaunting their beauty everywhere they went.

In the following week, the till girls continued to wear the outfits they had worn on the previous Saturday. The entire atmosphere was relaxed, laid back, and generally very forthcoming. At least, if you were a male customer. The old ladies who came to the shop felt treated with an inexplicable indifference. While any kind of man would be engaged in lighthearted small talk, any lady was served with sentences as short as possible. Those grandmas who returned from Magnus would grunt about their dissatisfaction at their tea parties: "Have you seen that blonde till girl with the tan? Has she no shame? Showing off her cleavage like this?" "Have you seen the one with the long black hair? Isabelle, according to her name sign. She wouldn't stop stroking the hands of her male customers when they paid. Has she no manners?" "Have you seen the redhead with all these freckles? She had her cute nose very high up in the air, didn't she? Not a word to me. And then a man skips the queue and what does she do? Starts flirting!"

***

On the second Saturday after the opening, things changed again slightly. Those who came more regularly noticed that the girls now wore 10cm high heels instead of flat ballet shoes. Their skirts had lost a few more centimeters and were now barely covering their young, firm asses. The girls seemed to be wearing white stockings, too, but no one was quite sure. The tops hugged their figures very tightly and now showed the fit, flat tummies of the astounding beauties of the 'Magnus'. Whenever a man would come to the till to pay, the girls would lean forward, push their proud boobs together between their arms and would collect the cash.

At the exit, there were two hostesses waiting for every male client. The women just left the shop and were never addressed. But whenever a man approached the doors, one of the hostesses would stop him with a fleeting touch and offer a little card to collect an aggregate rebate. Many men had troubles breathing when the girls spoke to them. Their subtle perfume, their slender bodies, it was overwhelming. Before the men were let go to the streets, the hostesses whispered into their ears: "Come back this week, we are waiting for you. All men get a 50% rebate on all products. We want you."

In the third week, the customer structure started to visibly change. Through the show windows, you could see how mostly men were interacting intensely with some of the most beautiful women of the town. Many of the old ladies started staying away. "Filthy", they said. "An outrage that I cannot get a rebate, just because", they mumbled scandalized. Other women just didn't feel comfortable going in. Some felt ugly compared to the till girls. Their short skirts and tops left little to the imagination. Others felt unsafe in an environment of constant flirting. In any case, by the third Saturday of the month, barely any woman set foot in the 'Magnus' supermarket. On the other hand, men started coming more regularly.

***

On the third Saturday, word of mouth had spread among the men of the community. Some came just to do their weekly shopping in a friendly environment. Some came because Magnus had really good prices for men. Others came because they had noticed that on Saturday's, 'Magnus' would change the uniform of the girls. It was like a preview for the next week. All men came, though, because they admired the perfection and the smiles of the till girls.

The customers were not disappointed. This Saturday, the girls wore high heels, waving their hips through the corridors whenever they went past. They also wore stockings, there was no doubt. The white stockings perfectly matched the lace panties they were parading around the supermarket. Their youthful, full boobs filled playful and sexy bras – and this was all that made a uniform at 'Magnus'. Many men forgot what they had intended to buy and stood in admiration for long, before finally deciding to continue with their shopping. And all of them bought products. More than they needed.

***

The fourth week was the last week that 'Magnus' ever showed the inside of the shop through its shop windows. On the following Saturday, the windows were covered with a white color. 'Magnus – where shopping is a man's world' was written in big blue letters across the entire window front. In some places, there were small squares left free, so that you could peak through the glass into the shop. Whoever looked into the shop saw many men with little functioning brain being enticed by several stunning young ladies.

The till girls now wore Victoria's Secret lingerie. The sets left little to the imagination, classy and slutty as they were. There were girls for every taste. A blonde paraded through the rows, a redhead sat at the counter. A black haired beauty filled the shelves, bending down low and slow. A brunette would flirtatiously advise customers what else to buy. Some Asian, Black, Latina and Indian women served as personal assistants to any customer who so wished.

'Magnus' had become the talk of the town, many men passed by this Saturday to see this legend of a supermarket change the way of shopping. Some men, however, had discovered 'Magnus' on the first days of its operation. They had done their shopping there because they loved the good atmosphere and the friendly, flirtatious, fair beauties serving them. Since the second Saturday, they had collected points in the Loyalty Program. One of them even had stepped by every single day to admire who he felt was the most astonishing of all till girls: Isabelle.

When he approached the till, greeting Isabelle like an old friend and eager to have his few minutes of conversation with his object of desire, he had no idea what he was about to experience. "Hi Duncan, how is my favourite stud doing today?", Isabelle beamed at him. Duncan had not realized, but within just two weeks of being a member of the Loyalty Program, he had spent 900 Dollars at the super market. He had bought wines he would have never considered before. He had invested in truffles he didn't even like. One day, he had even bought a bread-baking machine that he didn't need – just because he had been so deeply engrossed the thoughts of Isabelle's long, sinful legs.

***

Today, his basket was full of vegetables and some meat that was beyond luxurious. He had not even realized how the supermarket had slowly increased its offers of upscale articles. When he checked out his purchases, he had to pay 105 Dollars. Isabelle looked up at him and smiled a knowing miraculous grin. The moment she stamped his loyalty card, she stroke his arm and whispered: "You lucky boy, you have just unlocked your first loyalty bonus! A 1,000 Dollars, who would have thought that this moment comes so quickly!"

Duncan was shocked, paralyzed. Did he really pay this much in just over two weeks? Did he really consume so mindlessly in this shop? He couldn't afford this! He needed to change his habits, he couldn't be spending so much time in this fantasy world. In an instant, he decided that no beauties of this world should consume and corrupt him so much. He would not be coming back anymore! However... he thought to himself... I will take the bonus, whatever it is. They shall not have this for free! "What is it?", he asked with an icy voice.

Isabelle stood up, shoved her chair aside and whispered to follow her. Duncan immediately forgot all his anger. Isabelle was the most perfect creature he had ever laid eyes upon. Her legs were as long as the Chrysler Building was high. Her smile was hypnotizing, her long black hair framed her cute face like only masterpieces are framed. He loved her locks, the way the hair fell on her shoulder and caressed her boobs. These tits were astonishing, round, perky, a perfect C cup. He really wanted to touch her.

"Follow me, Duncan, my favorite stud!". She grabbed his hand and pulled him behind her. Her ass was swinging from one side to the other, her firm, young butt. He wanted to lay hand on her, touch her, strip her, just be close to her. He was completely hypnotized by her appearance. Without him even noticing, they entered a room in the back of the store. It was delicately designed, classy, and with style. Isabelle made him sit on a throne that was placed just opposite to a large king-sized bed.

Duncan was utterly confused, and his state of mind was about to significantly deteriorate. Isabelle stood on front of him, gently swaying her hips for her loyal customer. "Duncan, my Duncan", she told him in a sultry voice. "It is time for you to collect your reward." With these words, she turned around to let him study her elegant back and firm buttocks. She reached behind her, and unclasped her bra. With one swift movement, she threw it to the side and bent forward. He could see her legs stretch to their full length while she reached to the ground. In a quick, unexpected move, she went down on her knees and turned around.

Her full breasts hung from Isabelle's athletic body, slowly swaying to the movements of her body while she was crawling towards him. Just short of reaching him, she lifted her head and shoulders to smile at him with the beaming happiness of a lady in heat. She spread her legs a bit while straightening up a bit. She was kneeling in front of him, topless! Duncan was completely awestruck. His heart skipped a beat when she started cupping her breasts, slowly circling a finger around her nipple. He liked the innocence in her looks, and he liked her lack of decency even more.

Then, Duncan felt her soft fingers on his knees. She let them wander upwards to his belt, unbuckled him and opened his zipper. In one swift move, she forced his trousers down to his ankles. "Now, Duncan, my sweet, sweet man, lean back and enjoy your loyalty reward!" she whispered. Her left hand engulfed his erect dick while her right hand started playing with his balls. She moved her left hand slowly up and down his shaft until he was as hard as rock. While she got quicker and quicker, she looked him deep in his eyes: "Did you dream about this? Is this one of your fantasies? Let me show you how much I value your loyalty to 'Magnus' and me." With these words, she placed her full lips on his bell-ends. Her tongue pushed against the top of his dick several times before she started to lick him slowly and with dedication.

Duncan started to moan like an animal in heat. If this was what the loyalty program provided, he would stop shopping anywhere else, no matter the price. If he could get Isabelle for a bare 1,000, he would do it again and again! And while his thoughts went wild, she bopped up and down his dick, taking him deep inside her throat. Her eyes were full of lust and passion. His loins were full of desire and with every move of her lips downwards, he thrust himself a bit upwards.

He loved it, when Isabelle took a deep breath and finally let herself sink completely on his cock. Her mouth took him in completely in just the moment when he lost control. He pumped his load deep into her throat, while she just held still, enjoying his eruptions.

When he was done, she looked up at him, licked her lips and gulped down all his cum. "This, my dear Duncan, is what 1,000 Dollars give you as a reward." She smiled and laughed at him and stood up. She was tall, standing like this in front of him in her high heels and stockings. Her panties were still untouched, her boobs slightly wiggling in front of him. She made a nod to the large bed behind them: "Now imagine what the loyalty program might still have in store for you, my big big Duncan..."

With that, she took his head in both of her hands, gave him a quick but thorough French kiss and left him sitting on his chair, trousers down to his ankles, her saliva still dropping from his erect cock.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Shopping For Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 304 milliseconds