• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me and My Son

Me and My Son

Before I begin, I'm going to start with my life is my life, and no one can judge me on how I live my life. I am 37 years young and a single mother for the last 15 years. My son just turned 18 and on his birthday is when everything happened. To describe myself, I am 5'5 strawberry blonde, green eyes, and I'm 38dd natural.

A few weeks ago, I had noticed that my son was on my computer a lot and he said that he was looking up things he wanted for his birthday. He already had a car so I wasn't worried about something I would have to get a loan for. The only thing odd about it, was that every time I came near him while he was on the computer, he would quickly close whatever he was looking at, and a few times I saw his pants had a bulge. I just shook it off thinking he was looking at porn, after all boys will be boys. I did not however think that he had found a few pix of mine that I had taken for my now ex boyfriend (we broke things off about 2 months ago) and that's what he was looking at.

A few days later I went to print up something and my printer didn't have any paper in it. My son has a bad habit of not adding paper when he prints things so I went to his room to ask him next time to add paper. When I got to his room i noticed his door was partially opened and I could see him on his bed jacking off to something he had printed. I couldn't help but notice how big he was and I could feel myself getting a little wet, so I turned around to let him finish while I went to start dinner and to try to keep myself from thinking about it. At dinner I brought up the paper and he said he had printed a report he had to do for school. I brushed it off thinking he would be embarrassed to say what he really printed out.

The next day I went in his room to see what he had printed. That's when I realized that he had printed my nude pix and that's what he was jacking off to. I got really wet thinking about it and realized that it was my pix he had been looking at on the computer. So since he had been looking at my pix, and already knew what my body looked like, and was apparently turned on by me, I decided to have a little fun with it.

That night after I took a shower, I wrapped my towel around me like normal, but where it would fall off easily. I walked into the kitchen to get a drink which is common for me to walk around in the house with just a towel on. I saw my son in the living room and called him in the kitchen to get my coffee cup down from the top shelf. I keep my coffee in the fridge since I'm not an avid coffee drinker and was watching his feet to see how he was standing. When they turned towards me I leaned in the fridge to make my towel fall off showing my bare ass and pussy. I heard him gasp and I acted surprise by the towel falling.

When grabbing the towel I made sure to stand up completely while "fighting" with the towel to cover back up so he could see my breasts and that my nipples were hard. His face was red and I did a nervous laugh and said that I was sorry. He told me it was ok and I could tell he was replaying it over and over in his mind. I started a pot of coffee and went to my room to put on my night gown. Its light blue and a little see thru since its so thin. I made sure not to wear any panties so he could get another look and I could tell for sure or not if he was really interested in me.

I sat on the couch with him at an angle and sat down where my nighty came up enough to show my pussy. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed he was staring at my pussy and starting to get hard. I sat there and let him take in the view. I asked him if he wanted a cup of coffee and he said no. So I went into the kitchen and dumped out the coffee since I really didn't want any. I came back into the living room and told him it was too strong so I dumped it and was going to bed.

I leaned down to give him a good night hug but at a distance where you could see my breasts in the nighty thru the neck. I saw him steal a look and I smiled as I hugged him since right then and there I knew he wanted me. The next morning I woke him up still wearing my nighty and told him that since it was his birthday, he didn't have to go to school. He got so excited since he had a test to take and now he got out of taking it.

When he came into the kitchen I was bent over getting a skillet out to cook breakfast and I know my ass and pussy was showing but I acted like I didn't. while cooking breakfast I noticed he was watching me the whole time. I asked him what he wanted for his birthday and he said the new iphone. I told him after we eat I would go get it and he could relax at home.

After I was done eating, I went to my room and got dressed. When I came out, he was on the computer and I noticed his pants bulging again. I went to give him a hug and told him I would be back in a few hours with his phone, but had other shopping I had to do as well. As I walked out I pretended to lock the door behind me and stood there at the front door for a few minutes. I took my shoes off, then slowly opened the door. His back was to the door and I could see him jacking off to my nude pix. I slowly made my way inside and closed the door behind me.

I sat everything down and slowly took off my shirt and bra so he wouldn't hear me. I walked up behind him as quietly as I could and said, "son let me take care of that for you". He jumped in shock and tried to hide himself. I stopped him and told him if he was going to jack off to my pix, and get hard every time he saw a part of my body, then I should be in on it too. He looked at me confused and was stuttering trying to come up with something to say.

I grabbed his hands and placed them on both breasts and said it was just sex, calm down. I told him to sit back down and he did. I then took off my pants and since I wasn't wearing panties I was completely naked in front of him. I got on my knees, firmly grabbed his cock, and gave him the best blowjob I could. I could tell he really liked since he came in my mouth fairly quickly. After I swallowed his load,

I looked up at him and said that I hope he wasn't done. He said no and I smiled and took him to my room. I asked him if he ever ate out a pussy before and he said no but wanted to. I laid on my bed and told him that I wanted him to eat my pussy, and when he was ready, to slide his hard cock into my pussy.

He stood there in shock for a few then started smiling and said ok. I could tell he never ate out anyone before cuz he could have used a lot of work, but I had to make him think I was enjoying it so I moaned and caressed myself. I told him to finger my ass while he ate me out. He started to finger my ass then shortly afterwards said he wanted to get on top of me. I told him don't say it, just do it. He got on top of me, then after a few minutes, he finally got his cock inside my pussy.

I could tell he was a virgin and I was changing that for him. After a few minutes I told him I wanted to be on top. He couldn't keep a rhythm and it was keeping me from cumming. His cock was bigger than I had ever had before so I wanted to enjoy it while I could before he came again. As I slid down his cock I leaned over where my breasts were in his face. He wasted no time sucking on my hard nipples.

I slowly started to ride him and slowly built up speed as I felt myself getting ready to cum. Once I got close I sat up and screamed as I came all over his huge cock. I rapidly started riding him while I rubbed my clit hoping to cum again. He told me he was about to cum and I told him to cum inside my pussy since I was on the pill. I felt his cock getting bigger and started to hurt from stretching my pussy, then I felt his hot cum start filling my pussy. I never felt so much cum inside me before.

After he was done, I got off of him and licked his area clean, then sucked his cock clean. I smiled over at him just laying there with a huge smile on his face. I leaned over and whispered in his ear, all he had to do was say he wanted me, and he could have me, but to keep it our secret. His birthday was about 3 weeks ago, and the first time he told me he wanted me was about a week after his birthday. I told him I wished he wanted me more often. He told me he wanted me every day but didn't have the courage.

After sex the second time, and yes I let him cum inside my pussy again, I told him not to wait, that I wanted him just as much. After that it became an every day thing, and for the past 3 days, been 2 or 3 times a day. To me sex is just sex and there should not be any limits on who you can have sex with. I even walk around the house naked now so I'm ready for his taking. He's already fucked me in my ass, but really prefers my pussy. I just wanted to put this out there incase any other sons want their mothers, just send them hints and eventually find a way to just ask.

I hoped you liked reading this as much as I enjoyed experiencing it and sharing it with everyone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me and My Son

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds