• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Escapade Haven

Escapade Haven

12345

Part 1 The Advert and The Reservation

It was an intriguing advert.

Tony had found it in the back of a man’s magazine.

It read: A holiday to remember. For all uninhibited couples, make your fantasy become reality and you even have the chance to recoup the entire cost. The holidays will be in a country house in the English countryside and will last from Friday afternoon until Monday morning.

For 68 hours you can indulge in your wildest fantasy and you may even recover the full cost of the holiday. Call now to book.

Tracy his wife was out so he couldn’t discuss it with her. He waited impatiently for her to get home.

When she did she needed a drink to unwind before he showed her the advert.

“Sounds interesting, just as long as it’s not a gambling holiday. That bit about recovering the cost of the holiday sort of implies it.”

“Well let’s call and check”

“Yeah Ok then”

Tony rang the number given; the phone was answered by a sultry voice “Good Evening Escapade Haven how can I help you?”

“Oh hello, I was calling about your advert”

“Great, is your wife with you? I will need to speak to you both”

“Yes she is here beside me”

“Ok, I must ask you first, do you regard your marriage as an uninhibited one, are you both happy to share your fantasies?”

He hesitated a moment, “Well, yes a bit of a strange question. Thompson’s never ask us that”

“Well we are a little more progressive than Thompson’s. We ensure that our patrons fantasies come true”

“And the bit about recovering the cost”

“That is a very real possibility, it really depends on the pair of you “

“It doesn’t involve gambling”

“No, certainly not, well not usually anyway, we don’t have a roulette wheel or anything of that sort”

“Oh Ok then, would you like to speak to my wife now”

“Tony sat as his wife answered a series of questions with “yes”,” never”,” I have” and “Oh yes” then suddenly she was giving the woman their name and address and agreeing dates with her

At last she hung up the phone “Have you just booked us in?” he asked incredulously

“Yes, you wanted to go didn’t you, it sounds like fun”

“How much is it going to cost?”

“£300 each, but she said that at the end of the weekend we are certain to get some if not all of it back”

“But how”

“Relax we don’t pay a penny until we arrive and if we don’t like the look of things in the first hour we can have a full refund with no questions asked. I’m looking forward to it.

Two days later a letter arrived from Escapade Haven confirming the booking and giving the full address and directions.

The letter closed with the words “We are confident that you will both thoroughly enjoy your stay with us. Ladies are advised that there is a full beauty shop on site and no charge is made for the services. In addition we have a large wardrobe available to you so you do not need to bring a large suitcase just arrive with an open mind and a willingness to throw yourself into the activities available.”

Part 2 The Weekend Begins and the First Encounter

Three weeks later Tony and Tracy arrived at the gates of an imposing mansion with no clear idea of what to expect.

The reception desk was in fact a round coffee table surrounded by armchairs. There were two receptionists, one man one girl; each looked as though they were dressed for a night-club even though it was only 3pm on a Friday afternoon.

The introductions over the girl asked Tony for the booking fee. He handed over the £600 in cash as requested and in return he was given 600 vouchers each valued as 1 point.

“In your rooms you will find a video set up, the tape will explain the various ways in which you use the points and giving you a tour of the facilities available to you”

“Rooms?” Queried Tony

“Don’t worry the video will explain everything. I know you will enjoy your stay” The girl stood guiding Tony to a standing position and linking arms with him walked him across the floor. Tony looked back to see the man escorting Tracy in the opposite direction.

In seconds they had stopped outside a red padded door. The receptionist inserted a swipe card and the door swung open. The room was impressive, in the centre stood a king-size bed. There were a music centre and a large TV; there was an en-suite bathroom and dimmer switches in various parts of the room.

The telephone will give you access to our office, if there is anything you need simply pick up the receiver. The video is set and I suggest you watch it immediately. She then left him alone.

Feeling totally confused as to what was going on

Tony sat in an armchair and flicked the video to “play”.

The picture showed the reception area where he last seen Tracy. A girl appeared wearing a short towelling robe.

“Good afternoon Sir” she began “ You will at this moment be feeling confused, Why isn’t your wife with you? What services does the hotel offer? What do you do with the points you have been given? Why hasn’t your wife got any? Most importantly of all how can you recover the booking fee?

The answer to the last question is you can’t but your wife can! Your wife is presently in her room watching a slightly different video to this but telling a similar story. The points are used to purchase services such as meals and drinks; you can also purchase all kinds of different services from the ladies staying here this weekend. You remember that this is a fantasy weekend. You have your fantasies and your wife has hers”

“And now a tour of the facilities “ She led the camera through a door into a dimly lit bar “ This is our cocktail bar. Everyone gravitates here at various times over the weekend; you will be able to meet your fellow residents although I think it is the ladies you most want to meet. It is up to you to persuade them to drink with or, dine with you dance with you or perhaps for you and indeed persuade or charm them to do all kinds of things with you. The ladies will of course want to gain as many points as they can over the weekend so as to recover the fee. Your wife too will be doing all she can to recover the points.”

“There is of course nothing to stop you spending the entire weekend with your wife but tat wouldn’t really be entering into the spirit of the stay. Remember too, does your wife want to spend the weekend with you earning points from you?”

“Now to continue the tour” The girl led the camera through another door into a restaurant, each table was laid for two and the room was lit only with candles, from there she led the way into a small night-club. There was a small dance area and a small stage, there were also lots of dark alcoves. The tour then led to a sauna, a Jacuzzi and finally a swimming pool. There the girl stopped. “When you next see your wife she may be dressed in clothes you have never seen before. E have a wide wardrobe and we find that the ladies usually prefer to use our clothes for the role they are about to adopt. Of course” she added, “Clothes are not obligatory here at Escapade heaven” she slowly loosened the robe and posed quite naked before diving into the pool

The video stopped. Tony sat there stunned and excited. Stunned at what he had fallen on, excited about what delights the weekend held for him and worried too about just how Tracy would deal with things.

He needn’t have worried Tracy was watching a similar video, hers was introduced by a hunk with a white towel wrapped around his waist.

Before seeing what the guys had seen she was shown the beauty salon where she could be pampered to her hearts content, she was also shown the video room where, if she wished she could advertise herself as an escort for the evening. She could even announce that she would be performing a strip tease in the night-club and stating the admission fee the video would be shown in the cocktail bar. There were various other rooms shown including the wardrobe room.

The voice continued “ We realise, of course that some of you will wish to present a demure face to the world, you may be thinking that it will be sufficient to charge simply for the pleasure of your company or at worst a kiss and maybe a caress. That of course is a matter entirely for you, remember though that other ladies may plan more exotic delights. You, better than anyone know your husband’s weaknesses. You may imagine how he will react if another lady offers to perform a lap dance for him, or possibly solicit one of the other ladies to provide some girl on girl activity. The choice is yours.”

At her film’s conclusion the hunk whipped of the towel showing a very healthy semi-erection before diving into the pool.

Tony wallowed in the double size bath before dressing adjoining his fellow residents in the cocktail bar.

As he entered the bar he found it was already busy, Some guys were sitting alone and there were a smattering of girls obviously trying to stir up the courage to stand close enough to be noticed.

Three of the girls were wearing conventional skirt and blouse while two of the girls had made much more effort, one, whom Tony noticed immediately, was wearing a St Trinian outfit. The epitome of all those schoolgirl fantasies, a white blouse knotted beneath her breasts and a short navy pleated skirt short enough to reveal the dark stocking tops. She also wore high heels as if to accentuate the fancy dress aspect of her outfit.

The other woman wore a black almost sheer evening dress; the zip at the back was only six inches long as it was backless.

The last woman slowly began walking towards him. “Hello” she said “you look normal, Do you mind if I sit with you a while?”

“Not at all” he said, reassured at how easy his first encounter had been “what would you like to drink?”

She told him and Tony relayed the order to the barmaid, she, herself was wearing a sheer white blouse topped with a cravat and a short black skirt.

She returned with the drinks. Tony reached for his cash. “That will be ten Points Sir,” she said

Tony was flummoxed for a moment “Oh I see” He reached for the vouchers he had been given at reception and thrust a handful towards her.

“No sir, you give them to your companion”

The woman looked as surprised as he “So what if I’d ordered a drink on my own?” he asked

"Then I couldn’t have served you sir, the management policy is to encourage interaction between our guests, Enjoy your evenings” she smiled sweetly as she moved to serve the guy who had attracted the schoolgirls attention.

Tony noticed that the guys sitting alone had no drink in front of them.

“I’m sorry” the woman in the evening dress whispered in his ear “ I had no idea that I would gain twice, both with a drink and earning my first points, here take them back it doesn’t seem fair”

“Not at all, you keep them, but tell me exactly what had you got planned to earn your points?”

Tony was fascinated, just as he was curious to discover how Tracey planned to earn her points.

“Well, at this rate I could just get drunk “ she laughed but I’d planned to sell a kiss for twenty points a dance for thirty and to be honest I hadn’t really thought much beyond that”

“I’ll tell you what” Tony smiled “ as we were both caught out, if I give you another ten points can I claim the kiss and we’ll put the drink down to experience.

“I thought you’d never ask” the woman stepped into his arms, her mouth opened willingly, she clearly intended to give value for points realised Tony as he felt her breasts hard against his chest and her tongue found its way deeply inside his mouth.

They surfaced a few minutes later, “That is what I call value for money, er would it be indiscreet to ask where your husband is at the moment”

“Oh lets enter into the spirit of the weekend, lets pretend that he isn’t here and nor is your wife”

“Well, I suppose that that is the best way but I don’t think it will be easy. Are you ready to eat? I know that I am “

“Yes I am, you realise I suppose that you will probably pay me for that too.”

“If another of those kisses only costs me 20 points then who cares”

“Tell you what, later I’ll give you a fifty point kiss and only charge you for the basic one”

They were walking towards the restaurant “And what does a fifty point kiss involve?”

“I haven’t decided yet” she linked his arm “ But I’m sure I will”

Tony felt the early stages of an erection as the waitress greeted them and guided them to a table.

The film hadn’t made the layout of the restaurant clear but in fact each table was adjoined to a semi circular couch so that the couple could sit as close as they pleased but never opposite each other. In addition there were short walls beside each table so that it was difficult to see in or out depending on where other people were standing.

The woman was called Caroline he discovered she was in her early 30s with long dark hair. She was about 2 inches shorter than Tony even in her high heels, Tony guessed that her bust was a 36c. He also discovered just how sheer her dress was as he sat beside her.

Beneath it he could clearly see the straps of her suspenders. When she crossed her legs the dress fell open and he was treated to a view of her legs in the flesh.

He sidled another 30 points towards her.

“What’s that for?“ she asked

“The view” he confessed “And worth every penny

“You are easily pleased aren’t you. I was planning to show you much more than that for not much more, now come on let’s eat and then move to the night club, that is if you aren’t losing interest in me already”

She had noticed his eyes had strayed towards the entrance where for a brief second he had noticed a woman walking in hand in hand with a young fit looking guy. It was Tracey.

He brought his attention back to her “no it’s just that I spotted one of the people who we agreed not to discuss. Only she seemed to be dressed as a nurse”

“She probably was, you saw the schoolgirl earlier”

“Yes but, she doesn’t have a nurses uniform”

“Don’t you know about the wardrobe room, every mans fantasy. I chose fairly tamely tonight. You should see what I’m considering for tomorrow.

There was a rustling behind them and Tony realised that Tracey and her escort were in the booth behind them, he wondered whether she had earned any points yet and if so how?

The waitress came to take their order. The meal was delicious but Tony had two things on his mind, just if and how Tracey was earning her points and precisely what was involved in a fifty point kiss from Caroline

At the end of the meal the waitress brought the bill. It came to 50 points.

“I really hate the idea of being paid to eat, come on lets go to the night club I’ve decided exactly what a fifty point kiss involves and now I feel that I owe you two”. She saw his face “No I haven’t decided at all what merits a one hundred point kiss so just make do with two fifties for now”

As they passed the adjoining table Tony cast a quick glance inside, Tracey was sitting on her escorts knee feeding him peaches from their dessert, the guys hand was nestled just below her right breast and looked about to...... too late he was out of vision. He accompanied Caroline into the night-club.

Like the restaurant the club had been designed with intimacy in mind. None of the cubicles faced each other directly so you only got a hint of what may be happening inside.

They walked to the bar. Predictably the drinks cost him another 10 points.

“Oh no said Caroline I’ve already cost you 110 points and you’ve only had a 20 point kiss. Let’s sit down quickly and I can make amends.

They chose a cubicle well away from the door and the dance area. He expected Caroline to sit beside him but instead she sat on his knee allowing her skirt to fall more open than it had in the restaurant.

Her open and hungry mouth fell upon his and once again he felt her tongue wrap itself around his.

Just as he thought she was about to break away she grabbed his hand and plunged it into her cleavage allowing, no, encouraging him to explore her firm peaks and rough but rigid nipples.

Again he thought that she was about to break free, she extracted his hand from her nipples and guided it between her thighs. His hand toyed with the suspender clips before delving further to where the heat emanated through the wispy nylon, instinctively his fingers began to furrow their way beneath.

She finally broke away “Easy sailor that’s my one hundred point deal, or 75 if you dance with me first.

They strolled to the dance floor and Tony spotted Tracey at the bar with her guy. His hand was tracing the line of her legs just where the hem of her skirt lay. Suddenly his hand curled up and dived upwards. Tracey calmly parted her thighs to give easier access and turned to him with hand outstretched. The guy thrust a bundle of points at her and continued exploring.

On the dance floor a slow song was playing, Caroline moved closely into his arms, so closely that she must have been able to feel his erection. She nuzzled into his ear “MMMMM the sincerest form of flattery I wonder what I’ll charge to pay attention to him, what do you think he would like?”

Tony’s cock began thrusting into her stomach at her words, all worries about Tracey or making his points last were gone.

“Got your imagination going have I, good. I’m feeling in need of a good fuck now”

She stressed the word fuck hard into his ear. The rest of the dance was a blur

As they took their seats Caroline whispered “Back in a minute, don’t start without me”

She returned a few minutes later and again sat on his knee. “Before we start,” she said “I’m sorry but I want the 75 points”

He gave it to her willingly, somewhere in the distance Tracey the nurse was dancing with her guy, her breasts exposed for all to see his hands blatantly pawing her bum.

Caroline once again climbed on his lap, this time taking his hand and placing it on her thigh before kissing him.

This time he met no resistance when his fingers reached the top of her thighs, no resistance at all, not even the nylon he had encountered earlier. His fingers met bare skin, not a sign of a pubic hair; instead he met only moist and pliant lips which parted willingly as he thrust between them. He manoeuvred his hand so that the middle and index finger could stimulate her g-spot while his thumb gently rotated over her clitoris.

He heard her moan softly in his mouth. Then again, louder, she pulled her lips from his but left his hand in place and buried her face into his neck as her moans grew harder, louder and more demanding until with a final shriek she shuddered and her body stiffened before relaxing against him.

“That was wonderful” she murmured eventually “But I have a problem”

He pulled back and looked at her puzzled

“Not a major problem “ she assured him “ But a problem all the same. I really really want to sleep with you tonight, I want to be naked in bed with you, using my mouth, hands and pussy pleasing you but I really don’t want to charge you, at the same time I want to recover at least some of the holiday. Would you mind very much if I left you for just a little while, some of these guys are still alone and I’m sure that they would be pleased to pay for a dance or a kiss. Just so I can cover some of the weekend and then I’ll come back to you I promise. I promise too that no one will get a 75-point kiss like you just did.

Tony was hardly in a position to refuse, apart from anything else he was anxious to check on Tracey. He and Caroline arranged to meet up in the bar two hours later.

He watched her walk off and in seconds another guy was approaching her. They talked for a few minutes before moving onto the dance floor. Tony wondered how much a dance was going to cost this guy and hoped that Caroline would not find a better catch. He moved around the room and was stunned to find Tracey sitting astride her guy facing into the alcove. It was impossible to gauge precisely what was happening. They could have been having full sex for all he knew.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Escapade Haven

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds