• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Sweet Sexy SleepOver!

A Sweet Sexy SleepOver!

AN: A Miranda/Lizzie fic.

Two hot girls, a sleepover, the right atmosphere---- It's naughty and playful.

Hope y'all like it!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lizzie got out of her car and pecked her dad on the cheek, thanking him for dropping her off at her best friend's house for a sleepover.

"You have fun, sweetie!" He told her and smiled.

"I will, Daddy." Lizzie, feeling childish, headed towards her best friend's door. She hesitated for a second, feeling nervous. Still, she proceeded and rang the doorbell.

"Hey, Lizzie!" Miranda answered, already dressed in her pink pj's. She gave Lizzie a quick hug and got her bags, letting her come in. Lizzie followed Miranda up the stairs to her room, smiling because she loved spending time at her friend's house. Sure, sleepovers might have seemed childish at the age of 18, but not with Miranda. It would always start with junkfood eating and prank-calling, and end in watching dirty movies and laughing at the ugly playboy models.

She was pleased to see Miranda's room the way it always was, with posters and cd cases all over the place. There were a lot of framed pictures with Lizzie and Miranda on them. Lizzie just smiled.

"Are you going to change or what?" Miranda plopped down on her bed and zipped Lizzie's bag open. Lizzie took her pajamas out and waited for Miranda to leave. Realizing that she wouldn't, she just started to change in front of her.

First, Lizzie slid off her green peasant top and blue jeans, revealing her black bra and matching thong. She pulled a baby blue cotton tank top over her head and stepped into matching pants. She also put her hair down and tucked it behind her ears, and smiled.

"You sleep in you bra and underwear? Isn't that uncomfortable?" Miranda wondered. At home, she liked to sleep in the nude but she didn't feel comfortable doing so with Lizzie around.

"I'm fine with it. I always sleep like that." Lizzie was always taught that it was the proper thing to do, and sometimes when her bra would cut into her shoulder in the middle of the night or her underwear would be too tight, she still did what she was told to.

"Well, try something new. Take 'em off!" They both giggled as Lizzie took off her pajamas and started unhooking her bra. As soon as she did, she exposed her firm, round breasts to Miranda. Next, she pulled down her thong, with her soft shaven pussy towards Miranda. Then she just stood there, not putting her clothes back on.

"Your turn to take everything off, Miranda." She told her friend. Lizzie was a bit nervous being naked in front of her best friend, but hey, it's not like she had anything that Miranda didn't.

Miranda smirked, but at the same time felt tense as her own nipples grew hard. She was attracted to Lizzie's naked body. Lizzie's round breasts, her womanhood, every curve was calling out Miranda's name. She shook those thoughts away and started taking her own clothes off. She let them fall to the floor as soon as she could, standing naked along with Lizzie.

"So, ummm... were we going straight to sleep? Or do you want to play truth or dare?" Miranda asked Lizzie who was still naked, now with her nipples slightly erect. Miranda pretended not to notice, because hers were probably the same. There was no mistake that there was some kind of chemistry going on between them. Or, it might have just been because Miranda never saw another girl completely naked before.

"I pick truth." Lizzie answered and sat down cross legged on the floor, looking at Miranda's naked body hungrily.

"Ok...I got to make this a good one..." Miranda wanted to ask something interesting, so that they could talk about whatever for a while. She had one in mind... but dare she ask it? "Do you ever masturbate? Like, finger yourself?" She watched Lizzie's face closely for a reaction. Lizzie stammered.

"N-n-no! I- I mean, I've felt really... um, horny sometimes, but- I never really... did..." Lizzie answered. It was the truth. Although, she didn't want to tell Miranda exactly what made her horny. Like watching Britney Spears dance in concert, on in her music videos. Or... now that she thought about it- her own best friend!

"But you wanted to, right?" Miranda saw Lizzie nod, blushing from the question. " Why didn't you?" Miranda asked.

"I guess I was- I dunno- scared. It made me feel- kinda like- dirty. Did you ever--?" Lizzie looked back at her best friend.

"Yeah," Miranda let out a laugh. " Many times, actually. I'm not a pervert or anything, it just feels good."

"What do you think about when you do it?" Lizzie felt curious. It was weird how they were sitting beside each other naked and talking about really private things that they wouldn't want anyone else to know.

"Sex, what else?... Well, a lot of things turn me on." Miranda glanced away from Lizzie, cuz her best friend being one of them.

"Me, too, I guess... Sometimes I think I should try it... but..." Lizzie felt embarrassed, but still smiled.

"Did you ever think... about doing it with a girl?" Miranda blurted, thinking of all her wild sexual fantasies. Suddenly, she felt really turned on. At a time like this, she would already be sticking fingers up her tight wet hole. But she didn't want to masturbate in front of Lizzie...

"Wellll... A few times, I have... Not that I'm gay, but never say never, you know? It's always good to experiment... Isn't it?" Lizzie wondered where her friend was leading this convo.

"Seems like you'd be interested if the offer came up... Are you- horny, right now, Lizzie?" Miranda moved her naked body closer to Lizzie, breathing hot air on her neck.

"Um... I guess, talking about all this- this- sex stuff...Yeah, I think I am..." Lizzie inched a little away from Miranda's advancements.

"So, go ahead, do what you wanted to try- I dare you." She winked at Lizzie, insisting on seeing her masturbate.

"Uh... I've never done it before. Um, Miranda, I wouldn't really know what to do." Lizzie looked into Miranda's eyes, almost asking her for guidance. Lizzie decided it'd be ok to be close to her best friend, even in that close a way, becuz she did love her. And it seemed that Miranda loved her, too- in that way.

Miranda leaned over and laid Lizzie down, spreading her friend's legs. Lizzie's lower lips were very swollen, waiting in impatience for the pleasure Lizzie had only imagined before.

"Ok, you start with one finger. Put it into your vagina slowly. It might hurt at first." Lizzie did as she was told. At first she felt pain, as her finger went inside of her, but then- then she experienced tremendous amounts of pleasure shudder through her body.

"Is it wet? Good, now take the finger out and put two in." Miranda told her, and Lizzie repeated the action, stretching her skin as the fingers went in. She plunged them in harder and harder each time, feeling sticky fluids splatter every time she went at it.

"Oooooooohhhhh..." With her eyes closed, she kept fingering herself and moaning with pleasure. Lizzie felt her inner walls tighten each time until she moaned loudly and reached a point of ecstasy. An orgasm.

"How was it?" Miranda asked, seeing Lizzie's eyes roll back with pleasure. Watching Lizzie masturbate made her even more horny than she had gotten before, and she wanted to get on Lizzie as soon as she had begun. Lizze was now breathless.

"It was- oh, it was amazing...! I can't- imagine how good it would feel to get a blow job. Or to have real sex." Lizzie spread her arms and sighed of pleasure again, as it was wearing away.

"Glad you liked it. Now you see what all the big deal is about!" Miranda giggled.

"Ok, Miranda." Lizzie was now completely horny.

"I pick truth." Miranda winked and stared at Lizzie's breasts.

"Are you a... virgin?" Lizzie asked. She always wondered...

"Yeah, I am." Miranda admitted, although she didn't want to be. She was always fantasizing about the one, the person that would take her virginity... And she always dreamed that it would be Lizzie. Yes, she was aware that she was lesbian. She had had a few boyfriends before, but she got bored with them so easily and girls aroused her much more. They just had a certain appeal to them, unlike guys whose breath always smelled and their armpits were hairy. Miranda wanted to be with a woman, a girl, Lizzie, rather.

"Ok, dare me." Lizzie spread her legs, revealing her wet pussy to Miranda, like she was seducing her in the most delicious way.

"I dare you... to shove a dildo up!" She walked over to get a dildo from her bedstand and handed it to Lizzie, who was a tad confused about what was going on. For sure, she had never seen one before. It was very large, round, and thick- with two penis heads on each end of it.

"Oh, gosh, Miranda! Where in the world did you get th- th- that thing?! Does your mom know about it?!" Lizzie couldn't help feeling in shock.

"Nevermind bout that- just forget the details. Concentrate on this. Ok, you just put one end in first." Miranda held the toy near Lizzie's pussy, as Lizzie spread her legs even further, feeling a bit nervous. Miranda pushed away Lizzie's folds with a few fingers and started to insert the object slowly. It hurt Lizzie a lot because it was very large, but Miranda kept pushing it in. Lizzie's inner walls were clamping and unclamping around the object, and Miranda had let it go, so Lizzie was thrusting it in harder as she moaned from pain... but a sort of forbidden pleasure, too.

Lizzie couldn't push it in anymore, so she just kept it in as Miranda stared and licked her lips, thinking that Lizzie didn't notice. Then, Lizzie pulled it out slowly, noticing that the dildo was covered in a sticky liquid. Her pussy was burning for something else.

Miranda approached her suddenly and kissed Lizzie passionately. They roamed each other's mouths with their tongues, pulling each other closer and moaning. Then, Miranda's lips made their way down Lizzie's neck and towards her breasts, circling Lizzie's now-numb nipples with her hungry tongue. Miranda was touching Lizzie all over, and wanting her so bad, that she just couldn't hold back. .

With newfound confidence, Lizzie pushed Miranda down to the floor and moved her way down to her best friend's privates. Lizzie used her own fingers to push away Miranda's folds as her tongue entered Miranda's pussy, tasting juices so sweet and sticky, Lizzie lapped away at them. Miranda moaned loudly as Lizzie sucked at her, Lizzie's tongue playing around inside Miranda.

Then, Lizzie moved up and pressed her own wet pussy against Miranda's. They rubbed, smearing each other's sticky fluids on each other, moaning and groaning of pleasure. With each other's heat flowing all over their bodies, they pulled each other closer and kissed again and again.

Lizzie still tasted Miranda as her lover picked up the wet dildo, bending over towards Lizzie and inserting it slowly into Lizzie's small opening.

"Oh... Oh God!" Lizzie exlaimed as Miranda kept ramming it into her. It was unbelievably painful, but Lizzie wanted nothing else but that. When Miranda couldn't push the dildo into Lizzie any further, she stuck the other end of it into her own vagina and groaned as it slid inside.

Miranda then climbed onto Lizzie, pumping at the dildo as it grinded into her. Lizzie felt her inner walls tighter around the object- she was screaming now. But Miranda wouldn't stop, and kept going harder and harder each time, screaming herself. As Miranda rose one more time, Lizzie felt herself cum, with juices flowing out of her. Miranda had cum, too. Lizzie could feel their heat mixing. Many orgasms- one night. This was so much more than amazing.

Next, Lizzie moved, facing Miranda's pussy and her friend did the same, forming a 69 position. Miranda was the first, tho, to enter her tongue into Lizzie. Then Miranda blew hot air in and out, making Lizzie so aroused, she couldn't move. At first Lizzie didn't know what to do, but then it came naturally to her. She took 3 fingers and put them into Miranda, shoving them in really hard and sliding them out. They kept exploring each other's bodies, tickling & moaning until Lizzie pulled away, breathing heavily.

"I love you, Miranda." She looked into her eyes and kissed her.

Miranda embraced Lizzie and whispered, "I love you, too. Don't fall asleep though, baby- we still have to wait for Gordo."

Lizzie's eyes went wide. "What?!?!"

~*~

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Sweet Sexy SleepOver!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds