• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 06

Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 06

12

Authors Note: Taking every ones POV to heart, I pulled Sarah and her perspective out of the story and made her own chapter. Though mostly a boring recap in my mind, it is a much needed chapter with some added flair. Too much to put in the previous chapters and too little as a chapter of its own, is my thought. Combining it with the next chapter was too big but had to be told now because it is a small key piece as the story unfolds.

****

Here I am, Sarah Lane, college graduate with a degree in economics. I thought I could go out and conquer the world once I had my degree. Such a laugh, nobody was hiring. The best I could do was this job in an upscale jewelry store. I have done well working here for a year and a half, promoted to assistant manager. Then again it isn't hard if you stick around and work hard and have a knack with people. I did get job interviews after a while, but nothing that struck my fancy to tell the truth. Maybe I was already happy in my own little world.

I have my own little apartment I share with my boyfriend and an old car which has served me well over the years. Boyfriend, live in lover, whatever, he was great when we first met. It just hasn't gotten any better in the relationship department. Is that what happens in life? You get to a heightened point then nothing but the boringly mundane rut day after day. The last six months, a walk through the park together holding hands would be a simple glorious romantic gesture. He would rather watch Sports Center than have anything to do with me. It just looks like he has found somebody else. I don't know how, he rarely leaves the TV when home it seems. Then again, there is the girl over in apartment 4B he seems to ogle out of the corner of his eye when he thinks I am not watching. What does she have that I don't? Other than those whopping big tits with big hard nipples she is always displaying bra less in tight tops. Most men salivate over those, I know, I have seen it in my college days.

My breasts aren't exactly small, my nipples tend to a turn men off however. They are highly sensitive but don't project, even when excited which men tend to love. In a tight shirt they aren't noticeable, even when excited and bra less.

There was my roommate in college, Amanda. The best sex I ever had and didn't exactly get fucked. I walked into our room and she was riding her boyfriend like a mare in heat. It turned me on as I just stood there and watched. Our eyes locked, I was mesmerized. She would pant. I would pant. She would moan and I would follow suit. Before I knew it I had my fingers buried in my pussy, pinching and pulling my nipples. We both climaxed at the same time staring at each, just like a surreal porn movie.

After her boyfriend left, don't even remember his name, just one of many, Amanda called me a voyeuristic cunt. She started teasing and wrestling with me and her naked form won out because I was laughing so hard. Then she planted her well used pussy on my face and made me eat her out. I enjoyed it too much I think. We had several trysts like that throughout the school year but it never escalated to much more than that. She only used her fingers to get me off when I would suck the cum out of her pussy. Maybe I am just a twisted sexual deviant, I don't know.

The day Rick and Jen walked in the store, I knew their was a certain air about them. They weren't suppose to be my customers but I sidled up, taking them away. He was arrogant in a kind way which I thought was odd. She never said a word just smiled. Dominant men and submissive women are a dime a dozen in the jewelry store sales business. You can almost spot them the minute they enter. They are always arrogant and abrasive, not him though. You could see the kindness and gentleness written all over his face. I got horny just watching them oddly interact with each other. She couldn't speak, not sure if she was commanded to be silent or was a mute.

At first, I thought I had read them wrong. He was looking at a specific necklace but wanted a heavier chain. That was normal for their lifestyle, the manager never took my suggestion to display the heavier ones. The manager thought I was crazy as women were always the ones buying except at Christmas and Valentines Day. We always had them in the back for those occasions, but we were always running out. It was a simple large gold ring on a short heavy chain. We had then from choker style to cleavage poppers as we called them. One of the bigger selling points, it could handle additional pendants or chains. Normally, customers would add short chains with diamonds or a diamond heart pendant locket. Every now and then you would get a special request for a chain to attach to nipple jewelry or attach to the nipples directly. Yes, we fulfilled those requests.

Not him, he chose a flat gold heart and had it inscribed. Then had me make a heavy chain with a gold plate. Little did he know we had them already made up in the back with the proper size. We actually get lots of requests for those also. A master and his puppy, she was no dog in my eyes. On the guy scale she was an eight at least or ate-able as the guy joke goes. A few inches shorter than me, I towered over her while in my four inch heels. She was injured and he kindly asked me to put it on her. It fit perfectly in my eyes. Not too tight and the gold circle fell right where it needed and the heart made it stand out. Just looked like a fancy dog collar. My pussy was leaking and pulsating at that point.

A shame in the end was my first thought after seeing his creation. A customer came in about a month earlier with a special request for a gold and silver collar that would have looked fantastic on Jenifer. I had to send the request to headquarters for design and creation but was a cross between a fancy leather chain adorned collar and a chrome neck ring, both BDSM fashion. The circlet itself was gold as were the holding knobs for the silver chains that draped from one loop knob to the other on each side. The ring for the front loop was even special as it was to be made like a fine engagement ring. That loop had caused a design flaw, noticed by a very knowledgeable tech and denied the request and returned for customer modification. The customer understood the problem, though unhappy. I came up with the solution to inset the main front loop knob with the diamond. Basically, a fifteen thousand dollar BDSM wedding collar for daily wear. He was thrilled and so was I in more ways that one. I was waiting for that request to be filled as I wanted to make modifications for much cheaper versions to sell at the store. Actually, I was wanting one for myself as I thought it was cute and unique.

Jen's nipples were hard and I noticed she had them pierced. I sort of guided them to the that area, it was something new for the store because of the popularity. It was actually hard to keep the stock up as they sell like hotcakes. He chose a set with two placards that could be inscribed along with two others after I pointed them out. I had to take her to the back to get the right size for her nipples. She nodded happily and looked at me begging with her brown eyes. When I looked into them I melted. I took her in the back and put them in. I did a little fondling of my own performing this task though I tried covering my tracks by being clumsy. I had a little orgasm by the time I finished, that happens when I get worked up for a long period. I made sure the coast was clear and let him have a peak. He grinned from ear to ear. It was a good thing he didn't see me because I had my legs crossed and I was seeping down my thighs already. I was horny as hell and it was partially their fault and I couldn't understand why.

I thought my time was over with them but I was wrong. He also bought a pair of earrings. He chose a pair I had my eyes set on. Gold with dangling chains that ended in different color gemstone hearts. He had me put them in at the end. I was in such a state of all thumbs, horny thumbs at that. I made sure he had my special business card before they left the store with my name and phone number underlined in black ink. I never do that as we have them spread throughout the store and customers can pick them up at their own leisure, though just plain. I gave them an innuendo to go with it however. I had never done that before but I was hoping just this once, I could actually find out what the lifestyle was all about.

I was leaning against one of the display cases trying to compose myself. Thinking I needed to go to the bathroom to clean myself up when they returned. They wanted the placards inscribed. When he said what he wanted I became just as horny all over again. I had to get this done in a hurry so I could have a little alone time in the bathroom. Here we go again, I had the job done quickly. The old guy in the back that handles these special requests was having a field day laughing. He is an expert in his job however, one that I have been paying close attention. I want to learn how to do it, but am not sure he would teach me without favors being involved. So there I am once again fondling her tits, horny as hell. I could even smell my own sex I thought.

I set things up at a display case where the cameras had a bit of a gap. I opened my big mouth in a whisper. If we were alone, I would have done anything they said by that point just to get off. Basically that is what happened, Jen snaked her hand under the hem of my short dress and felt my sopping panties and pussy. I stood rock still and let her do it. Then he gave me an order to go masturbate in the bathroom and bring evidence that I had. Like a good little sub to him I did, he gave me five minutes. Hell I touched myself, and it was instantaneous. It took me longer to clean up and compose myself than anything. I just put my cold wet panties in a bag for them and handed them over a little embarrassed but happy. They said they would be in touch. I didn't believe it but I was going to make sure. I had his number from the sales receipt. If he didn't call me, I was going to call him in a couple days when I was off.

I was taken at that point in my mind. I was his or theirs, it didn't matter. I wanted more and I told them so. I was nothing but a pile of melted butter and still horny. I went home that evening and I wanted fucked in the worst way. My boyfriend didn't want anything to do with me. He wanted to watch the silly ballgame. I went to the bedroom to cry myself to sleep, that is when I found the long blonde hair on the covers. He had been fucking the girl over in 4B I bet. It didn't matter to me anymore, I wanted more and something else. I kicked him out the next morning and told him to never come back.

The next two days at work were miserable. It reminded me of the surreal situation and I would get horny all over again. I went home to a cold and lonely apartment. Have something to eat then enjoy my vibrator and fingers reliving that day over and over. It was Wednesday morning and I was minding the store when they came in. I was going to call him tomorrow anyway on my day off and beg if I needed. They invited me out for more. I was on cloud nine the rest of the day.

My pussy was itching for attention but I decided to ignore it. I took my car home and left it at lunch. I dressed in my best clothes I had, hoping it was enough. I wanted to spend my days off with them and this was my chance. I would do anything, be their sex toy forever if they wanted. I didn't care, I wanted the excitement they gave me. The clock wouldn't move it seemed, as I would check every few minutes. Finally the time had come and I ran as fast as I could to get out of there and into my real life fantasy. I didn't know what to expect and that made me hornier.

He opened the car door for me like a gentleman and I got in. The first orders, move to the center and pull my skirt up to my waist and spread my legs wide. I followed those orders not caring if anyone else could see me or not, I was already that far gone. Jen gave me a remote controlled vibe to put in my cunt. I complied and almost had an orgasm from doing that. I was then ordered not to climax without permission. That was going to be tough in my state, I had to stay focused. That went out the window when the vibe was turned on. I automatically closed my legs at the knees and biting my lip. I got reprimanded quickly. I followed instructions and that was tougher than hell.

We went to a French restaurant. Hell, he must be rich or something as I couldn't afford a bread stick from there. We all walked arm in arm and he had a reservation. He took care of Jen and I was treated as a side dish interloper. Well, I was actually. They were playing a game with me I found out. He was controlling Jen and her vibe and she was controlling mine. It would go up and down and I was having a hard time concentrating.

He ordered for all three of us and I didn't mind at all. The food was fantastic but I was having a hard time eating as my pussy was so alive and hanging on for so long. I was concentrating more on not trying to climax. Jen seemed somewhat relaxed but her look was giving her away as she was excited also. How much training did she have to control it so well unless she was cheating. Rick figured out she was cheating and let her have it with the vibe, she jumped and her eyes went glassy. I know, I heard it. I know the waitress did too, but she never said a thing.

That is when my vibe hit me hard. I couldn't stop it. It might have been only for a few seconds but it was enough to send me over. I fell over the cliff biting my lip to keep from screaming but I couldn't stop my little grunt and I dropped my fork with the stabbed carrot. I just stared at Rick and let it wash over me. It felt like I pissed myself. I wasn't even aware of my surroundings for a few seconds or maybe minutes. I hadn't had an orgasm like that in a long time if ever.

Rick said he was going to punish me for my lack of control but he was smiling about it. It didn't matter to me anymore, I was theirs for anything they wanted to do. We left and I knew my skirt was soaked, I could feel the coldness on my ass cheeks. I also had to go to the bathroom but didn't know if I should ask or not. Jen didn't and figured it was better to suffer. They just might have me go right here in the parking lot. Hell, I would have stood there and let it run down my legs. We got to their condo, I couldn't believe it as it was one those rather new secure complexes. Third floor no less, he must have bought it early when it was being built. They turned down the vibe as it was just a little murmur inside of me from the onslaught I had suffered on the short ride.

We had a little talk at the table. I had a hard time concentrating on it mostly. They wanted me as a full time submissive instead of a slave. I didn't know what the difference was, I just didn't care. There was also a few other problems but some is better than nothing. Finally they called a truce to my vibe and was given a bathroom break. Jen held my hand as she guided me to the bathroom, it was a wonder I could walk. The door was left open while I went. I didn't care and Jen stayed with me, holding my hand even as I went.

My panties were so wet I put them in the dirty clothes hamper. A reminder for them if nothing else as I couldn't wear them now. Jen pissed as I checked my makeup and calmed down. She pointed to the couch, I found out she was mute. So I had to watch her closely for signals. I got my wine and had a seat to think things through. My skirt was still a little wet but not as soaking like it was.

It wasn't long before they came out wearing robes. They started putting on a show for me. I was horny all over again, just like watching my roommate fuck in college. I couldn't help myself and started masturbating. Rick caught me and told me to strip. I quickly complied as ordered. They wanted to watch me so I moved in front of them which gave everybody a ring side seat to my action. How did they know? My actions of course, duh! They climaxed and I followed suit as ordered. It wasn't like in college, this was more intense. My nipples get hard but they don't extend much and are hard to get hold of. Basically you grab tit and nipple and pull. When I did, it set off a shock wave of explosions inside of me and I crumpled to the floor. I think I might have passed out for a time, I am not sure. All I know, I was satisfied for the time being and it was the best feeling ever.

He gave an order to come and lick her pussy. She was still impaled on his cock and I access to both. I loved this part as I got some of their combined juices to taste. I assaulted her pussy with everything I had. I knew she was getting off as things kept getting wetter. I was ordered to stop as she got sensitive I think as she was trying to avoid my tongue. I wondered about the wrap around her midsection, was she hurt more than I knew I wondered. I helped her up as ordered and she kind of forced me to suck his cock. I wouldn't call it forced as I willingly accomplished a much desired pastime. I didn't get fucked and I really wanted that but everyone was exhausted including me. I would just have to suffer that desire.

They gave me some rules about the doors remaining open and being shut. I actually had no problem with that at all. They called an end to the night and I was suppose to get up and fix breakfast. No problem with that either. Jen got me a pajama set, it was darling. I took my shower and fingered myself to a singing orgasm. The top to the pajama set was almost too small and I filled it out to the max. I had my own bedroom for the night and my shoes were already there. I went and made sure everything was cleaned up before going to bed. I was tired and slept soundly.

Jen woke me up early. She wanted to make sure I didn't oversleep. She had her tablet with her so we could talk, ingenious I thought. She had a plan to wake Rick this morning. She said it was for both our benefits that I comply. I loved her plan. She didn't know whether or not I could please a woman for sure though I did a great job last night. I told her it was without a doubt I could and was experienced thanks to my college roommate. She was jubilant to hear that.

We set out to accomplish her nefarious plan. Oh wow, his cock is perfect, not too big and not too small. A little over average I would say knowing what the rumors are. My ex boyfriend was bigger and longer and he was no where close to porn star status either. Then again, training videos wouldn't hurt him on how to use it.

Everything went as planned, I got him to the point of climax and he was tasty by his precum. I wasn't allowed to finish it til I was signaled. It finally came and I got him off but not swallowing which was hard for me not to do. Jen wanted to do that, something about her throat. I kissed Jen giving her all the luscious cream. I was to eat her out after that, she told me she would be ready and wouldn't take long. She was right about that as she must have been holding off from Rick's actions. It might have taken me all of five minutes and most of that was cleaning up her tasty juices. I was horny of course and I got dibs on the cock treat as she called it. I got on and rode it as was my desire last night. It didn't take long for me to climax as Jen helped me along even though I didn't need any help but I think it helped overall. It was fantastic and I still had twenty minutes to fix breakfast. I got off and scooted to the bathroom to clean up forgetting my bottoms as I was so happy I forgot them.

I cooked pancakes and bacon with just my top and heels on. Coffee was already made, I got everyone some orange juice and waited for my customers. I was surprised Jen came out dressed like me for breakfast. I didn't know whether she was ordered or was making me feel better. It did make me feel more comfortable. I wish I had brought my getaway case with me now. I had debated that issue but I didn't want to seem presumptuous.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds