• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Him and Her: Defiance

Him and Her: Defiance

12

Him:

He'd been waiting for her. Sitting comfortably in his arm chair he was waiting in the living room, the only light on in the house was the bedroom light upstairs. The curtains ajar streetlights illuminated the house well enough, adding a slightly chilling glow to the rooms. He sat patiently, as he had been for the past hour and a half. It was nine pm, and he wondered how much longer she'd continue to defy him. He was lax enough with his rules, allowing her her freedom outside the house. She was permitted to go out with her friends more often than not, and as long as she behaved herself, he didn't impose a curfew. Earlier in the day he had told her that he'd be working late, and wouldn't be home before 11 pm. She had asked his permission to go out but he'd refused, and said she'd better be home when he got there. In an effort to surprise her he had lied about when he'd be home, and when he arrived home at seven he was less than impressed with her absence.

Her:

Sneaking up the drive way she tried to muffle her footsteps. She thought to herself, what really did she have to worry about? Was he going to hear her from his office downtown? She knew he'd be home much later than her, and tried to relax herself with the thought that there was no way she'd get caught. Still though, she had a bad feeling as she unlocked the front door, scrambling for excuses in her mind as to why she had left the house. That night, without his permission, she had gone out for dinner with a few of her friends. It wasn't even a special occasion, just a Friday night, and she wasn't sure why but after he had refused her permission to go, she wanted to more than ever. In a small way, she was tired of him telling her when she was allowed to go out -- when she was allowed to do anything for that matter. She felt defiant, and after speaking with him earlier that day, she knew she was going out tonight, regardless of his opinion.

Him:

As he heard the lock turn in the front door he exhaled deeply, still sitting in his air chair, as he pondered different ways to punish her. He sat motionless as the hallway light went on, illuminating further the room in which he sat, and waited for her to proceed up the stairs before he called her out. How dare she, he thought. Tonight she was going to get it; he was done being nice.

Her:

As she flicked the light switch on to the hallway, she quickly realized how much trouble she was in. On the shoe matt by the front door, there sat the shoes he had left for work in that morning. Her mind began to spin, thoughts taking off in every direction: Oh crap. Where those really the shoes he left in? Are you sure? Damn it, I am sure. Crap. Where was he now? I'm going to be in so much trouble ... Maybe he'll be too tired from work to really do anything... She quickly concluded the best way to redeem herself would be to go straight to his room and present herself at the foot of his bed; if he was there, she would try and explain herself before he got too angry, and if he wasn't there, she would just wait. However, there was still a piece of her that felt the need to defy him. And though she knew the best solution to her current situation, she decided against it. Instead of going up the stairs she turned for the living room; tonight, she thought, since she was already in trouble, it'd be her turn to sit in his arm chair.

Them:

He was astonished she had the nerve to enter the living room, rather than going straight to his room to redeem herself. He had purposefully left his shoes in plain sight at the front door, knowing she'd see them and realize the trouble she was in. Either, he thought, she somehow missed them, or was purposefully defying him. He'd find out soon enough. As she turned on the living room light, their eyes locked and she froze in mid-step on her way to the chair he sat in. After a moment's silence, as the realization of their situation weighed in on both of them, she spoke.

"Good evening. Sir." She looked him dead in the eye as she spoke, a tinge of disrespect in her voice as she paused before calling him Sir.

His blood was boiling, and he had not a moment's patience for her games. He sprung to his feet, and crossed the space between them in three swift steps. Before she could even make a move to get away, he had his hand around her throat and had pushed her back against the wall, pinning her with his body.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your plans," he began, "but I wasn't expecting to find a disrespectful bitch in my house this evening". His grip tightened as he spoke, his voice almost calm for all the anger he was feeling.

Her eyes were already begging him for mercy as she struggled for breath, and she cursed herself for being so weak. She tried to squirm, but couldn't move at all and as she ran out of air she found herself mouthing the word 'please'.

They both felt the power he had over her -- both found it exhilarating. He felt her submission and using the hand he had around her neck, he pulled her off the wall and threw her to the ground. As she landed on her back she gasped for breath, gulping air down greedily. Trying to roll onto her stomach she struggled to her feet, but a swift kick to her side sent her rolling on her back again.

"Bitch, present yourself to me," he commanded.

Though she was beginning to feel defeated she wasn't done fighting yet. Slowly, she sat upright, getting her feet under her. For a moment she pretended as if she was going to present herself to him as he dictated -- on her knees, legs apart, hands on her thighs. Instead she lunged. Aiming for his legs she caused his knees to buckle and he fell back against the wall he just had her pinned to.

She hadn't thought of her next move however, and as she wondered where to go from there, sprawled slightly over his legs, he lunged for her hair. Pulling her head back and then rolling her onto her back he quickly managed to get on top of her, straddling her waist, his full weight upon her petite frame. She felt his member, hard against her spread legs, and for the first time that night, she was aware of her throbbing pussy. Pinned to the floor in that position, she began to let her need for him outweigh her defiance.

"What the hell kind of game do you think this is?!" He snarled.

Lost in her thoughts, she didn't realize he had asked a question and didn't answer him.

"Answer me when I talk to you!" One hand still in her hair he used the other to slap her hard across her face.

She gasped in shock, and as she tried to formulate an answer another blow came down just as hard as the first. "S-Sir, I'm sorry Sir." Her voice was shaking, and the last of her fight drained from her.

"Did I ask you if you're sorry? I don't care if you're sorry -- I don't even care where you were tonight. What I care about is how exactly I'm going to teach you not to be such a defiant little slut." His words were sharp but he wasn't yelling.

"Sir, please..." She began to speak but wasn't really sure what she was begging for.

"Please what?!" He snapped. "You fucking slut, choose your words carefully."

"Sir, please. I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry I went out tonight even though you told me not to. And I'm sorry I didn't go straight to your room when I got home..." he wasn't satisfied and she knew he wanted more from her apology. "Sir, I-I'm sorry I'm such a disrespectful bitch Sir. I'm sorry I was a defiant little slut." She spoke the words quietly, agreeing with the names he'd called her, and as she spoke the words, her clit throbbing even more, she realized she really meant them. "I know how much you care about me Sir, and you let me do so much; I'm sorry I'm so defiant, I just.... I don't even know why I did it Sir..." Tears began to fill her eyes; she really meant her apology.

"You think a few tears are going to get you out of your punishment?" He asked her mockingly. A smirk crept across his face, and leaning in close to her ear he whispered, "You little whore, we're only getting started. You wanted a fight? Well you're really going to get it."

"Please..." Her voice trailed off. She knew there was no getting out of this now and she deeply regretted her early decisions.

Springing to his feet, he pulled her to hers also, his hand still wrapped firmly in her hair. She cried out in pain, but he ignored her pleas. Forcing her up the stairs to his room, she tripped repeatedly, though he was unrelenting as he pulled her along. As they got in the door he pushed her to the ground and she dared not try to get up, hoping to calm him with her compliance, though she knew her efforts at this time would be futile.

"Clothes off!" he commanded, "Lay on the bed when you're done".

She moved quickly, and while she did so, he rummaged through a drawer on the other side of the room. She was nervous, unsure of what he was planning, but knew it wasn't going to be pleasant. On her back, staring at the ceiling, the slamming shut of the drawer quickly snapped her attention back to the present. He hadn't told her how he wanted her on the bed, but she'd apparently guessed the wrong way; approaching the foot of the bed he grabbed her ankles, and pulled her from the waist down off the bed, flipping her over onto her stomach while he did so. He then bent her over the bed, giving her head a rough shove into the mattress. She held perfectly still as he positioned her, all the while the throbbing between her legs growing more intense with anticipation.

Pulling a spreader bar from under the bed he fastened her ankles to either end; it seemed it bit wider than she last remembered, almost uncomfortably so, and her hips quickly began to ache as she shifted her weight to find some relief.

"STOP THAT!" A hard smack from his hand came down on her ass. She should've known better than to squirm and for the second time that night she cursed herself.

Holding still the best she could, she kept her face to the mattress as he came around to the side of the bed, and pulled each of her wrists out in front of her. Moving the pillows from the head of the bed, he uncovered the chains he they had bolted in place, and snapped the cuffs shut around her wrists. There was little give, her arms extended completely straight.

"Comfy?" He questioned, his voice laced with sarcasm.

"Yes, Sir, thank y-," before she could finish her answer he'd yanked her head back by her hair then fastening in place a ball gag. Soon after came a blindfold. And then, silence. Had he left the room? She began to question herself. She didn't hear him leave, though she wouldn't have known if he had snuck away quietly. Time passed but she'd no idea how long it had been; trapped like this, 5 minutes may as well have been half an hour.

When he returned, he circled the bed admiring his work. "Tell me something," He began, calmly, "Why is it that you're such a defiant little whore? See I thought you appreciated a little freedom outside the house. I thought I could trust you to follow a few simple rules, we both know I don't have many, and you're lucky. But yet for some reason, you're still a fucking little whore that likes to defy me every chance she gets. What do you have to say for yourself? Oh, that's right, you can't really talk right now, can you?" By the time he was through, his tone was dripping with condescension, and her eyes were leaking tears from under the blindfold. Ripping the ball gag from her mouth, roughly, he prompted her, "well?"

She hated the situation; she was humiliated, genuinely sorry, and her pussy was aching so desperately for attention. It angered her slightly, and some of the fight she had in her earlier resurfaced.

"I wanted to challenge you... I wanted to give you a challenge. Sir I-I don't think you could really hurt me." The moment the words left her mouth they were followed by the sound of his belt being pulled from his pants. It stopped her blood cold, but she hadn't really regretted what she'd said. The thing was, and she was thinking about this now, he was never really that rough with her. Not once had she thought about using her safety words; though he could cause her a great deal of pain it was never more than she could handle, and although he was strict in his discipline the punishments he dealt out were also sometime lax.

"You don't think I could hurt you?" He said the words slowly, as if wondering how to accept this challenge. He moved slowly, deliberately, coming around to stand behind her exposed ass, dragging the belt alongside him as he went. "Say it again."

"I don't think you could h-" WHACK. The belt came down hard on her ass, cutting her off, and causing her to shift forward. She then realized how much her hips ached, the pain shooting not only through her ass but her thighs as well.

"Go on, finish your thought," He prompted.

"I said, I don't think-,"WHACK. Again the belt came down on her ass. Much harder than anything he'd dealt in the past she quickly began to writhe in pain.

"Go on slut."

"Sir, please, I didn't mean to-," WHACK. He was unrelenting.

"Sir!" WHACK.

"Please!" WHACK.

"Bitch, hurry up and answer me, or I'll double the number of strikes you receive!" WHACK.

She then blurted out the words quickly, adding "But I didn't mean it, please! Sir!" to the end. WHACK. WHACK. WHACK. "Enough, please!"

"And what makes you think you get to call the shots around here?!" Looping the belt around her neck like a choke chain, he pressed one knee in to her tender right ass check, leaning over her to snarl the question in her ear. Her neck pulled upward, the breath choked from her, there was also even greater tension on her arms. She tried to cry out in pain but couldn't make a sound; as he held her in that position, she began to think for the first time about using her safety words. She knew she was weak, and just as she was going to mouth the word yellow, a part of the color scale they used for pain, he released her.

"Oh, were you going to say something?" He mocked her.

"No Sir..." She was incredibly disappointed with herself for almost giving in. The tears had barely stopped flowing, but she had no fight left in her for the time being, and she lay limp on the bed doing her best to deal with the pain. She thought about how her punishment might not have been so bad tonight, but she had gotten herself into this, practically asking him to torture her -- well, literally asking him, she thought, now regretting her earlier words.

He took a moment to adjust the spreader bar around her ankles, providing some relief for her hips.

"Thank you Sir," She responded quickly.

"Oh, so now you're grateful for what I do for you?" His voice condescending, her guilt in defying and then provoking him only grew.

WHACK. She hadn't expected that. His assault on her ass began again, this time with a cane. When did he get that? She thought.

WHACK. Ow... She suffered silently in her head, trying to hold still, trying to stop the pulsing in her pussy that probably had her dripping wet by this point.

WHACK. "You know," he started, "I think it's about time you started thanking me for this wonderful favor I'm doing your ass. After all if it doesn't hurt like you say it couldn't possibly, well, I really think it's something you should thank me for, don't you agree?" She could practically hear the smirk on his face.

WHACK. "Yes, Sir, I agree, thank you."

WHACK. "Thank you Sir"

WHACK. "Thank you Sir."

WHACK. "Thank you Sir!"

"You're welcome. Oh, and by the way, what's the count at, currently?"

Oh crap, more trouble she thought, as she quickly tried to deduce to correct number. "Ummm, 20?" She guessed.

WHACK. "'Ummm, 20' would be incorrect." WHACK. "It's now 19. And you forgot to thank me for the last two."

"Thank you, S-" WHACK. He cut her off. WHACK. WHACK. WHACK. WHACK. WHACK. "Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, Sir! ... And that was 25 Sir!"

"Hmm, interesting how quickly a dumb little whore like you can learn." He dropped the cane and left the room, still leaving her tied and blindfolded.

Again? She thought to herself. She didn't mind the break, though she was anxious to get out of her position. She was uncomfortable, in a lot of pain, still blindfolded, and desperately wanted to be fucked.

He wasn't gone for long though, and as he returned, she heard him squeezing something out of a tube. Lotion for her stinging ass she hoped. She quickly found out instead that it was lube, as he smeared it around her tight asshole.

Oh no, she thought to herself, please no. She braced herself for what she thought would be his cock against her asshole, but instead what came felt like cold metal. He pumped the piece in and out pushing it further each time until it was completely up her ass. She could barely stand the feeling against the soreness of her ass, but bit her lip to keep herself from speaking; she had already disappointed the both of them tonight, and she didn't plan on making things any worse.

"What a beautiful asshole you have, for the useless fucktoy you are." His words were sharp. He then came around to the side of the bed, and sat down next to her head, removing the blindfold as he did so. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the light in the room, and as her eyes focused she realized he was completely naked as well. When did that happen? She'd no idea.

"Do you know what this is, slut?" He held out an object in front her face which seemed to be a remote control, though she'd never seen it before. She went with that as her guess. "Ah, so it can formulate an intelligent thought after all!" He mocked her yet again. "Do tell me how you like this button though."

And with the push of a button she felt the toy vibrating deep in her asshole, causing her whole body to shiver and spasm with the intense sensation. Just as she began building the release she so desperately needed, he turned it off however. "No, please Sir!"

He looked down at her shaking his head. "We both know you don't deserve release tonight, so I really don't know where you're going with that thought."

She was thoroughly disappointed when he said this. She knew he was right but she wanted it so bad. She'd been waiting for so long it seemed, she needed to feel him in her; she needed to be fucked and the anticipation alone was killing her.

Standing, he got off up the bed, and went again to stand behind her. He placed one finger lightly against her pussy, almost teasing her. She knew better than to move and try to meet his finger, and using what was left of her willpower she remained still. Sliding his finger he parted her lips slightly, and it was all she could do not to thrust towards his hand.

"Well, it would seem you're leaking, slut," he commented, "I don't think I've ever seen you dripping this wet. You're even more of a dirty fucking whore than I originally thought."

She felt slightly ashamed, though her desperation outweighed anything else she could've felt.

"Now take a look at what I have here," He threw two objects on the bed in front of her, and she craned her neck forward to see. One of the objects was the remote he had shown her earlier, and the second she realized, was another control. He had two? Then the other was going...

Before she could complete her thought he began pumping the piece in and out of her pussy. It felt so deliciously good she thought, her pussy finally getting some attention. A finger grazed her clit, and whether on purpose or by accident it sent shivers running through her whole body. Before she could cum he had the entire thing in her, and pulled his hand away. After experiencing the vibrator in her ass she knew there was more to come, and held her tongue as she waited patiently.

Instead of turning either one on though, it seemed he had one more object for her. She knew this one, the realization dawning on her, as she felt him clicking things in place -- a chastity belt. He had used it before as part of a milder punishment. ... This she knew wasn't going to be as easy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Him and Her: Defiance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds