• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Invitational Experiences

Invitational Experiences

12

This story is written in the second person; the character referred to as "I" is male, and the character referred to as "you" is my girlfriend.

*

The campus usually isn't this empty, but you don't normally see it during the night, so it's hard to tell. There was some messing around with the location, but you're pretty sure in the end that this was decided upon for the Midnight Picnic; Miyu texted you earlier with where she was waiting because she couldn't find anyone else.

For some reason your texts to your other friends are going unanswered, but you head over to Miyu anyway. Arriving, it's odd to see Miyu as the only one there on time, but, it's fine. There's food!

Another friend eventually texts saying the party was meant to be elsewhere, but... meh. Don't really want to move now. It's a clear night, and with a thick blanket to share with Miyu, it's pretty comfortable....

I get there a while after, and watch the two of you lying together and talking under a big blanket for a bit before talking. Stuff happens, we talk, and eventually conversation drifts toward funny things and never-have-I-ever, and then, Miyu suggests truth or dare. I don't really like it that much, but you convince me that us two vs her, and I remember the original name for truth or dare, in the 1700s... Question or Command. This could be fun.

It starts off simply enough, Miyu goes first. Yes, we've had sex before, and it's funny watching you answer that.

But you retaliate, and she sighs and answers yes, she does masturbate. I then set the stage by daring her to tickle you... which ends in hilarity.

Of course, you do get to feel her pushing against you though, and you can feel her breasts pushing into you as she tackles and lays on top of you, trying to pin you down.... you're free to retaliate in kind, and the two of you get lots of... contact in. Tickling mostly, of course, but hands go awry occasionally, and different areas of the body are touched briefly. Eventually, your experience in tickle fights with me wins out, and you pin her down, hands groping her sides until she can barely breathe. That subsides, and it's her turn again. And wants revenge. She didn't know you could tickle so well...

However, before she can say anything, I realize it's basically 1, and say well, it's time to go home before curfew! She's not happy, and insists on having some form of compensation. Well.... she can always come with us and we'll continue playing, and she can stay at my house tonight.

After some thought, she agrees, and we pick up the blankets and remaining food, and I drive us back to my house. You two are a little sleepy, but it's cute to watch. Tickling each other in the back of the car some more, even.

We get home, and set up in the living room downstairs, you two light a fire in the fireplace, and she continues, having had plenty of time to think of a good question.

She knows you're not fond of public displays of affection, so, she dares me to make out with you right now, and more, knowing you'll want to resist.

Of course, you resist... making out maybe, but boobage too? Nope. I try to pin you, but can't seem to. This time you're actually really fighting it, and it's not so easy for me to hold you. It seems a little strange, that I should be able to still do it, but then you realize as I ask Miyu for assistance. She grins, and leaps onto you as well. Soon, the two of us have pinned you down, she sitting above your head on your upraised arms, and me on your slightly spread thighs, with your shirt raised partly up your chest in the melee, and we're all panting, aroused.

I lean forward, brush your hair aside, and kiss you, and where my body blocks her line of sight, run a hand up inside your shirt, playing with one of the twins and dislodging your bra, before sitting back up, your shirt riding up even higher than it was before, basically just stopping below the bottom of your bra. You're showing a lot of skin, and it's quite arousing, especially in the flickering light from the fireplace.

I look up at Miyu, and switch up the order a little. First, I give her a free truth, that I'm a Dom and you a sub. Saying that.... I dare her to join in on 'festivities' with us and help dom you. She's surprised, and glances down at you, but your small (and slightly shocked!) smile and upside down nod tells her we're serious.

She stammers, unsure of what to say, but glances at your pinned hands, and you see her eyes flick toward your breasts.... She smiles, and nods, laughs and 'ok's. Just when she does, I pull your shirt up and over your eyes blocking most of your sight, but you do hear her take a quick breath as she sees your bra askew and near half-naked body on the rough carpet.

I help move you so that your head is in Miyu's lap and hands behind your back where Miyu can pin your arms and have a free hand, before you hear me tell her that I'm going to grab some rope.... and you hear me leave.

Miyu giggles, and asks if this is ok; blood is rushing through your head, you can feel Miyu's warmth just above you and her thighs below you, and you're extremely wet. You hear yourself saying "um... yes... please..." Again you hear her breath again, and you feel her warmth as she leans over you. You can only see the dark outline of her as her free hand comes down, pulling up your bra, and then fondling your breasts... she leans down some more, and her breasts press into your face.

She continues, a little uncertain about how much to do. She's basically just fondling your breasts, toying with them, and groping them as a Japanese girl would.

In a minute, you hear me return down the stairs and walk in, as Miyu lifts up from you. I laugh, and tell her not to stop... and then you feel my hands, rougher against you, one squeezing your breast harder, and the other running some rope behind your back. Miyu moves as I sit you up, pulling your bra off then tying your hands tightly. I tighten your shirt over your face, but leave room for you to breathe easily, as you'll need it... As I'm doing this, Miyu moves in front of you, and continues toying with you, a little harder this time, now that she saw how you responded to my sudden touch. She even twists at your nipples a little, growing more bold at your pants and moans.

Soon you're trussed up, and Miyu looks up, asking now what.... but the fun is only starting.

Well, I say, we're all supposed to have fun here, and start removing my shirt, motioning for Miyu to do the same. She blushes furiously, pauses for a moment, looks at your breasts and then you hear her also begin to raise her shirt. She pauses before revealing her chest, then smiles and throws her shirt at you, followed by what feels like her bra landing on your shoulder.

I'm now sitting with my back against the couch, closer to the warmth of the fireplace, and pull you to be sitting on my lap, facing away from me; you can feel me, warm and hard against your bottom, and the heat from the fire against your side. You hear Miyu moving, and suddenly, she's pressed against you, her breasts against yours, giggling lightly in your ear, as I bite your other ear lightly.

She pulls her head back a little, looks at you, and then I reach out and grab her by the back of her head, and suddenly force her to kiss you. She exclaims in surprise, but brushes the shirt a little more out of the way, and her tongue starts working. Her lips are softer than mine, though smaller, and her breath is hot like mine as she continues to press her breasts against you, her hands on your sides.

As she moves a hand up to squeeze at your breast again, you feel one of mine running around your side, and down your front... Miyu glances down and briefly pulls away in surprise as you let out a gasp when I run my hand down your body and jeans, before pressing harder against you.

I move my other hand, and begin to undo the front of your jeans, as I continue to rub you. Soon enough your jeans are unzipped and loose; my hand then goes upward, and you feel Miyu suddenly gasp, and my hand go between your breasts, squeezing Miyu's suddenly, behind her hand on yours. She pulls back a little, and her hand comes off you, but then I pull and again she's this time pulled against you, audibly panting. You don't see, but she sends a brief playful glare at me as I play with her breast, pushing it against yours, then holding and rubbing both of your nipples together. I pinch them together for a moment, and you both gasp against each other, hot breath felt between both of your kisses.

This goes on for a while longer, and whenever I touch sensitivity you gasp against Miyu's lips, spreading saliva around your and her mouth, occasionally dripping onto your and her breasts. Her breasts are fairly large, and press against yours in such a way that when she slides up or down against you, they squeeze up and down past yours, rubbing your nipples, just as you can feel hers, harder against your skin.

Eventually, I motion to her, and, panting, she sits back off of you. You fall forward, mouth landing on her breast as she lays back with legs spread around you, and your bottom still raised above my lap...

Miyu giggles, and you feel her hand on the back of your head, suddenly pressing you into her breasts, their warmth surrounding you. You can taste her; sweat and saliva on her skin from both of you, and for a few moments can't breathe as she presses you against her breasts. You take her nipple in your mouth, rolling it with your tongue and sucking, and you can feel her chest heave as you're forced onto her. Soon you need to breathe, and pull back, panting, head resting between her breasts and nipple just in front of your mouth.

You're still on your knees, though thighs spread wide, and suddenly you feel me push your legs together, and yank your jeans down to around your knees, then work them off of your legs. You feel Miyu shifting under you, then feel her hand on the back of your head again, pushing you down onto her other breast, again forcing you to take her nipple in your mouth. You feel one of my hands coming around your side, again starting to rub you lower down, and then feel me leaning behind you, reaching further, down to Miyu's pants, which your torso is pressing against... Miyu starts to say something, but the clasp on her black jeans is already open, and she starts to pull away, but I'm holding the front of her loose jeans, and as she pulls away from you, they go down...

You can see through an open area in your shirt that she's wearing pink panties, though they're darkened and wet, before she scoots back, your head now resting on her stomach. You hear me tell her to take them off, then the sound of another undone zipper and pulled down pants come from behind you... Miyu breathes in again, and you're bounced around a little as she pulls her jeans off...

Your face is still resting on her stomach, but then suddenly I grab your hips and pull you back, and you feel me, hard and hot between your legs rubbing against your panties, just as you slide in between Miyu's thighs, and feel a soft cloth and softer flesh against your lips.

It's really hot, from the fireplace, exertion, and now Miyu's thighs pressing against the side of your head, and then, you feel your panties pushed aside. From where Miyu is, she can't see me, but saw me lowering my pants and boxers, and again grabs you by your hair, leans further onto her back, spreading her thighs wider and pushes you directly onto her, just as I start teasing you.

It's hard to breathe again, but her smell is filling your nose, and you can taste her soaked panties as your tongue runs out and pushes against her here, there. I keep teasing you, rubbing myself around you, against sensitivity and between your thighs, but not entering you quite yet. One hand reaches around, playing lightly with sensitivity, and you simply cannot think. You want Miyu to remove her panties, you're squirming, trying to get me to enter you, to take you, but can't breathe, can't think, and Miyu's presence around your head is filling your mind, musky and hot. You force your head back for a breath, and quick as a fox I reach my other hand in and pull at her panties before either of you can react, and shit... they break.

The cloth against the side tears where I was trying to pull them down from, and down your mouth goes after taking a breath, suddenly directly onto her clitoris and Miyu's exclamation of surprise gets transformed into a squeak of pleasure, and moans heavily. You take her and suck, running your tongue across her, and feel her juices over your mouth and chin. She's panting hard now, and reaches down and pulls her panties off and away from your face, down the leg that hasn't broken. She's partly shaven; her lower lips are smooth, wet, while short hair tickles your nose, and once more she grabs you and presses you in between her legs, hard. You drink her in, slightly unsure of what to do, but every movement causes her to moan and push your head first here, and there. This time when you run across her sensitivity again and she squeals again from pleasure, I enter you.

It's just a little, but enough to cause you to suddenly press even harder against Miyu and breathe against her, pressing into her sensitivity. I start thrusting, entering, exiting, just the tip pressing against you and inside of you. One hand pulls you onto my by your tied hands behind your back, pulling you backward onto me, and the other reaches around you and begins playing with sensitivity. You can't handle it, and just start panting against Miyu's crotch, breathing in her scent as I enter you deeper and deeper. She's not happy, and grabs you again, rubbing herself against you, forces you against her, and you can't move between her making you lick her, tongue occasionally entering her or pressed against her sensitivity, and between me on the other side pulling you onto me, entering you a little deeper with every thrust, and hand roughly manipulating you. We haven't slept together for a while, and when I begin entering you fully, it hurts a little, even, but there's so much of me...

You can barely move your mouth now, from being so far unable to think, and Miyu lets up again, letting you take the deep breaths and moans that were muffled against her lower lips. You feel her getting up, then us saying something, but you can't think at all, don't understand what we say. Your face now rests on a soft throw put over the carpet that Miyu was laying on, and don't hear what Miyu's doing... until she reaches under you, grabs your nipple, and puts a clothespin on it. You let out a little shriek at the pain, but then another clips on, and as your breasts bounce under you from my thrusting, the pins inertia tweaks your pinched nipples more than they do just standing still. It's as if someone is biting your nipples, and as you bounce they change their pressure, never letting you forget they're there.

I give you a few more deep thrusts, then pull out, leaving you face down, face covered in Miyu's smell, and lower by mine and yours.

As you're laying there panting, you hear us switch positions, and a few random words, big, breathed from Miyu as I stand, and something about a on switch... and then we're picking you up, and you're tossed onto the beanbag, on your back, head and feet off either side. You still can't see, but can smell as I stand right in front of your head, and then rub myself around your mouth, before you open your mouth and I enter you again.

Miyu, you feel kneel on the other side of the beanbag, and then you also feel something pressing against you lower down, her hand first rubbing around you and against your sensitivity, and then.... something hard presses against your clitoris, and then begins to vibrate.

You start to thrash, but I lean forward over you, simultaneously causing me to enter your mouth extremely deeply, and placing my hands on your thighs, helping you stay in place as Miyu rubs the vibrator against your sensitivity, making you try to jump and squirm. She gets a better hold on you and I lean a little back, causing you to gasp for breath as I exit, spreading saliva and the remnants of your juices all over your face and neck. I reach down to your head, rotate your head back a little more until your head is almost completely upside down as you lay on your back, and enter you again deeply. Your throat bulges a little, and Miyu's eyes go wide, though you can't see them, and she ups the speed on the vibrator, causing you to buckle again against the pleasure. I continue to thrust against you, letting you gasp for breath every few moments, and now you're completely going blank. It feels like you need to pee, but you went, just an hour ago after returning home, and as I reach down and manipulate on of your clips, and Miyu goes up to another higher speed, it feels like your mind breaks a little.

Suddenly pleasure roars throughout you, so much it's painful from you lower body and sensitive areas, and your muscles contract and spasm, your thighs jump out of Miyu's grasp from flexing so hard, and you virtually scream as you come, your senses suddenly hyper active, tasting and feeling every vein along my length in your mouth, every touch of Miyu's soft fingers on your thighs, and of my rougher hands against your breast, and of the clips pinching your nipples.

You're still twitching, stomach flexing and relaxing, when I nod to Miyu, and we both jump on you again. I remove the clips, causing a sudden burst of pain that quickly subsides as I massage your nipples, but that's overshadowed by Miyu simply touching you down there, and by my upside-down kiss as I remove the shirt covering your eyes.

The sensation is now too painful; Miyu is literally just touching you, but it's too much even, and you glance at her, begging to stop. I notice and pull her hand away, then reach underneath you and untie the ropes binding your arms together.

When you came, your gasps pushed me out and I didn't come, though it was close, very close to coming inside you. I'm still panting and throbbing, penis covered in your saliva and juices. Miyu is panting a little as well, and in the dying firelight I can see the insides of her thighs wet as she glances from you to me, and then lower down my body. Slowly, she leans down and forward, laying on top of your body, now quieting, and reaches up to grab me, questioning. I move forward a little more, and she takes me in her mouth, tasting me, before opening a little wider and taking me deeper. She does this for a moment then stops, and notices your eyes following me; she laughs lightly, and brings me a little lower, and lets you take me for a few strokes while she licks my shaft, then gives it back to you.

She's lying on top of you, her breasts once more pushing against yours, but this time your hands are free.... one hand reaching for me again, you reach down with the other, around your tangled legs, and enter her with your fingers. She gasps, warm breath flowing over my and against your lips, you're both so close together, and then does the same as you, reaching down one hand to play with you lightly.

The two of you take turns, gradually taking me deeper, until you find an especially good position for your hand playing with Miyu, and she gasps, opening wide; I take the opportunity, grab her hair and enter her deeply. She coughs, and spreads saliva over the both of us, but can't remove herself; I continue a few times more, her smaller mouth tight against me, and then finally, I too, come.

Her eyes widen as the taste of me enters her mouth and instinctively jerks back, as my next shot goes in between the two of you, dripping off her chest onto yours, and as I keep coming, you reach up, and swallow the rest. I'm still ejaculating, and you suck on me, drinking the last few drops of semen.... but Miyu hasn't swallowed. Still laying on top of you, her lips and yours are connected by a sticky strand. You sit up a little more, and aggressively kiss Miyu; she inadvertently swallows a little of it, before you pull her down and it mostly flows into you. You swallow the last of my semen that was in her mouth, now more invigorated, Miyu now looks with pleasured eyes...

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Invitational Experiences

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds