• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Watching Mom Ch. 04

Watching Mom Ch. 04

Chapter 4
Monster under the bed

A handful of typical days went by with nothing particularly interesting happening. J.R. was becoming more and more a part of the household, just short of selling his own house and moving in. One morning, though, Mom was taking her morning shower and I was sleeping in my room. I was rudely awakened by J.R. pounding on my door. He didn't come in, he just slipped another note under my door.

"You did well last week, so tonight you're going to watch. Well, I can't say you're going to have the best seats in the house, but it's a start. I know for a fact your mom will be working late tonight. Call her at 6 PM and tell her your friend is throwing a small party and that you're going to spend the night. Drive your car a few blocks away like last time and come back to the house. No need to sneak in, the front door will be unlocked. We'll go from there."

I'm not going to bore you again going through the steps of making up a story for mom, moving my car, etc. Suffice to say, six o'clock rolled around and I started following J.R.'s instructions. I walked back to the house and nobody was home, until J.R.'s car pulled into the driveway, coming back from work. He walked into the house as I was sitting patiently at the kitchen table, twiddling my thumbs. He loosened his tie and hung his expensive jacket up in a closet. He reached into refrigerator and pulled out a turkey sandwich covered in plastic wrap, and set it front of me with a cup of coffee.

"Eat this, drink that, then take a piss if you need to," he said. "where you're going, the last thing we need is a noisy stomach, snoring, or you fidgeting around."

I ate, drank, and emptied my bladder. He then led me to Mom's bedroom. I was starting to assume he was going to hide me somewhere in there so I could watch, but where? The closet? The bathroom? As I was standing next to the bed, he left the room for a minute and came back with a roll of duct tape. "I'm not taking any chances of you making noises, kid." he said as he tore off a piece and stuck it over my mouth. By now I was wondering if he had tricked me and was just getting me alone so he could use me again.

"Lay on the floor and scoot yourself under the bed." He ordered. I felt more at ease as I realized what the plan was. My mom's bed frame is quite the piece of fine woodworking. Four wooden legs raise it off the ground, providing enough clearance underneath for a person to lay flat underneath it. I shuffled my way to just below the center of the bed. It looked like J.R. had the courtesy to get all the dust out from underneath. What troubled me, however, was that the bed didn't have a skirt to hide the underside. I could tell that with my position, a standing observer anywhere in the room wouldn't be able to see me, but who knows what would happen if my mom were to bend down to pick something up off the floor. An outside chance, sure, but the extra concealment couldn't have hurt.

J.R. left the room briefly again and returned. He told me to stick my arms out to the side. When I did, I saw that he was holding rope. He went to both sides of the bed, tying my hands to the wooden slats above me. I looked at him with a pouty face. I at least wanted my hands free to touch myself. He looked back at me at said "My terms. No fidgeting. When it's time, I'll let you out."

With me stuck under the bed and out of sight, J.R. started cooking dinner to surprise my mom when she got home from work. Time really slows to a crawl when you're under a bed. It didn't take that long for my mom to come home, but hours passed (which felt like months) while they took their sweetass time having a couple's dinner, drinking wine, and even watching an entire chick flick.

Finally they stumbled into the bedroom, giggling and groping each other. I could only see their feet, which were kicking off their shoes. I watched the slats of the bed bow in just a little as they hopped onto the bed. I heard J.R.'s fly unzip followed by Mom's suckling sounds.

The blowjob lasted a few minutes, punctuated by Mom's gurgling and gagging noises. I never knew my mom to be this much of a slut for cock that she would go through this much trouble to please a man. The blowjob was over presumably when J.R. felt his cock was thoroughly lubricated by Mom's spit. The bed shifted as they hopped off.

I saw both pairs of feet as they were now standing next to the bed. Mom's feet were standing closest to the bed, facing me. J.R. was standing behind her. I saw Mom's blouse and bra fall to the floor off to the side. I heard her belt unbuckling and watched as my Mom's pants dropped to the floor, followed by a flimsy pair of black panties. She stepped out of them and kicked them to the side. The whole time J.R. hadn't yet taken anything off besides his shoes. It was like Mom was undressing for J.R., putting on a little show as he watched. Mom turned to face J.R.

Mom: "Please fuck me, sir."

J.R.: "I don't think you really want it."

Mom: "I do, I really want you to fuck me, sir."

J.R.: "Ehh, I'm just not feeling it."

Mom dropped to her knees on the hard floor and began saying things that I previously couldn't imagine being said by the woman who raised me and pampered me.

Mom: "Please sir, I'm begging you. I need you to fuck me. I'm crazy for your cock. I am your slave. I am your bitch. I am your warm wet cock sleeve. I am yours to use any time and any place. Every hole of mine is yours and yours only to do with what you please. I will do anything for your cock. I will suck your cock to the base, I will lick your feet clean, I will tongue your ass deep, and I will humiliate myself for you if it means this slut's pussy will be fucked deep with her king's massive cock!"

J.R. didn't speak, he just started to calmly undress himself. Mom turned towards the bed and bent over it, feet on the floor and torso resting on the bed. I saw her feet part by more than a yard as he spread her legs wide for J.R. Mom gasped as J.R. buried his dick into her from behind.

"Ohhhh god, FFFUCK it's been too long!" she moaned as he started pumping in and out of her, causing her legs to shake with the thrusting.

This was driving me crazy. I thought my mom was a kinky whore after seeing her in the living room but not like this. Not with this much intensity. My craze was getting the best of me. Tom apparently didn't know much about tying knots, because I wriggled my hands free from the ropes. I had to get a peek, and with Mom's upper half on top of the bed and her lower half hanging off of it, this was the perfect opportunity to do so unnoticed. Using my hands and feet, I quietly rotated myself 90 degrees and pushed myself head first towards the two pairs of feet.

My head emerged from under the bed, facing upwards to see the glorious sight. I was looking directly up at my mom's pussy being split wide by J.R.'s beast of a cock! His low-hanging balls were swinging wildly and occasionally slapping against Mom's thighs. J.R. was furiously but skillfully ravaging Mom, as with each thrust, his cock pulled almost all the way out, just exposing part of the head, then swiftly diving back in until his cock completely disappeared into my mother's hole, giving her the entire length every time without fail. Mom's thighs, her pussy, J.R.'s cock and balls were all damp and glistening with sweat and sex juice, the smell of which filled the room. Breathing it in almost gave me a high.

J.R. soon spotted me stealing a peek and we made eye contact. He quietly lifted one foot up and rested it on my face while drilling Mom. Message received. I slid myself back underneath. J.R. put my mom all the way on top of the bed and climbed back into it, so I no longer saw any feet. I wasn't sure what position they took, but whatever it was, I could tell my mom was getting fucked no less rough than before, just by staring at the slats underneath the mattress. Over and over, they bowed downwards under the raw force of their love-making, almost touching my nose before springing back up again. I could even hear the crackling sound that wood makes as it starts to crack and split. I knew they could both hear it too but I had learned by now that when they get going, nothing can stop them. Assuming nobody else was in the house, Mom was yelping and shouting all kinds of filth while J.R. nailed her.

"Ahhh yyyes! Fuck me daddy! Treat me like the cockslut that I am! Use my pussy!" she was screaming, as well as other things along similar lines.

J.R. huffed and puffed, and with a labored groan, it was obvious that he was blowing a load in my mom. The movement of the bed stopped and I heard J.R. slump onto one side of the bed.

J.R. let out a sigh of satisfaction and said "Ahhh, that was fuckin' great."

"Awww but Jay... I haven't cum yet!" Mom said in a playful tone.

He yawned and said "Mmhmm, that's nice, honey."

Mom went "Hmmph!" like a pouting little girl, and I watched her feet hit the floor as the hopped out of bed. "You're mean!" she huffed.

"Ah-ah-ah, watch your tone, young lady." He teased.

"Yessir... I'll make sure to please my king more adequately next time."

Hearing the things that come out of your mother's mouth when you're not around is something I kind of wish all sons and daughters should experience. It could shatter everything you thought you knew about your mom's modesty. Hearing it in this setting – in the same room with her as she surrenders her body to another man – is certainly an added bonus. I don't even need to remind you how arousing the taboo was.

A fair amount of cum had now dribbled down Mom's leg like candle wax, right down to her ankle where I could see. She turned and walked to the bathroom and closed the door. Soon I heard the shower turn on. J.R. got out of bed and poked his head under the bed.

"Okay, now get the fuck out of here." he whispered.

"It's only 11 o'clock and I'm not supposed to 'come home' until tomorrow! Where am I supposed to go?" I asked, keeping my voice down.

"I don't fucking care, figure it out. Time's up." He hissed.

I scooted out and took the ropes with me. I snuck back out of the house and took my car to a mostly empty parking lot to sleep the rest of the night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Watching Mom Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 277 milliseconds