• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Making a Woman of Him Ch. 05

Making a Woman of Him Ch. 05

12

"Chester? Are you awake?" A woman's voice, his mother's, called to him, warm and filled with calm.

"Mmmm," he moaned.

"Chester. Are you okay?..."

He opened his eyes, the room, unfamiliar. What day was it? What time? Where was he? The image of his mother's face shredding into the dream. The house. The women's house. He jolted awake, looking around.

Corrine was kneeling next to him, concern on her face. "Are you okay? Have you been crying?" He felt her hand drifting down his cheek, the memory of Yvette flooding from her fingertips.

"Don't. Please." He pushed her hand away and looked down to see he had fallen asleep, naked on top of his bed, his peter hard, pointing toward her. "Oh god...my mother..." He closed his eyes and fell against the pillow.

"Your mother? Is your mother okay?" She rested her hand on his shoulder. Her eyes darting to his erection and back to his face.

"My mother? She died..."

"Oh, Chester! I'm so sorry! What..."

"No...no! She died four years ago! I was just dreaming you were her...I mean...never mind...it's okay. I'm okay."

She moved her hand down to his chest, feeling how smooth it was. "It's "4:30. Dinner's in half an hour – you need to get dressed. It's the only required meal all week. All council members, semi-formal." She stroked him lightly on the thigh watching his cock pulse, wanting to wrap her hand around it again. "You sure you're okay?" She asked as she got up to leave.

He nodded, not sure she could see him in the dim light from the hall and rolled off the bed. 4:30! How long had he been asleep!

"Oh, that's too rich!"

He didn't know at first who had spoken as he entered the dining room and found the last open seat. Looking around, he made eye contact with Roxie and Corrine, but ducked them when he saw Genielle looking at him with a thin smile. He peeked back up from his soup and saw Catherine eyeing him from the far corner of the table; he averted her gaze, pretending to listen to Darla.

The past few hours, first with Genielle and then the memory of Yvette welling up, confused him. He barely heard the women chatting about the weekend's events, their teasing about each other's relationships, the tests coming up. He was mildly concerned about his homework – he'd let it slide a little – but that anxiety didn't compare to the images that seemed to pop into his head from Yvette, so many years ago.

"Chester? You seem to be lost in thought!" Corrine sat across from him, offering a bowl of mashed potatoes. "Are you sure you're not coming down with something?" She turned to the rest of the group. "I was coming upstairs to make sure our guest knew about dinner and heard him moaning in his bedroom, the lights off. Now, all of us know the rules, but I thought maybe Chester had a friend with him in there!" She said it jokingly, but it didn't have the desired effect.

"What was going on, Chester?" Roxie chimed in, apparently sincerely concerned.

"It was nothing...seriously. I had fallen asleep – you know? I hardly ever do that in the middle of the day," he was trying heroically to make light of the situation. He didn't dare have them pry any further. "And I had the oddest dream. It was about my mother..." he let it drift off, as another conversation at the table grew more animated. Relieved the attention was off him, he looked up at Corrine who smiled silently at him, her expression suggesting she knew something different. "I'll never tell," she mouthed at him and turned to listen to the rest of the group.

"Who is it you're wearing, Chester?"

He answered without thinking, "LolaLuna. It's a boutique design house out of Paris. I get many of my clothes from there." He was focused on his food and didn't see the reaction from around the table. Several of the women rolled their eyes, others stopped eating altogether and a few hardly noticed, as if everyone gets custom-made designer clothes from Paris.

He felt odd in the clothes he'd chosen; self-conscious for the first time in...he couldn't remember the last time he'd thought about being dressed as he was. The clothes weren't out of place by any means – a tasteful blouse with a fine lace bra, silk slacks and flats. He fingered the pearls unconsciously, thinking perhaps he shouldn't have worn them...no, they were fine, he noticed, looking around the table. Everything was fine. What was wrong with him? Was he coming down with something? And then it occurred to him – he had ejaculated so many times in one weekend, it couldn't be healthy. He was drained. He needed to back off and let his vital fluids regenerate.

Relieved at finding a diagnosis for his malaise, he brightened a bit, listening with more interest to the chatter around the table. He turned to his right and realized it was June. She had been laughing at a something he couldn't quite catch.

"So, June, did I understand you are graduating this year?"

She turned and smiled at him, a beautiful wide smile, her cheekbones higher than any he'd seen. "Yes, Chester, I am. With great pleasure, I might add. I can't wait to get out of here! And you, what is your story?" She seemed truly interested, her blue eyes looking at him unwavering.

He was struck by that look, hesitating a heartbeat, trying to find his voice. "I...I, uh, well, I'm almost a senior, based on the credits, but I just haven't settled on enough classes in one department to get a clear major..."

As the conversation went on, he relaxed into June's engaging voice and manner. She was an excellent dinner partner, he decided, and felt the rest of the room melt away. Throughout the rest of the meal, they barely talked with anyone else, and he sensed a deep connection with her, the way she looked at him, her eyes kind and sparkling.

"Well, you two, it's time to retire to the lounge and let the crew clean up." Corrine had appeared next to them.

He broke away from staring at June, to see everyone was gathering their things and leaving the table. "Crew? Isn't it...I mean, aren't I...?

"Sunday," June patted his hand, pushing away from the table. "Our one meal of normalcy." The two waited for him to stand up and they walked through the main hall.

Chester wasn't sure what to make of it – they entered a room with a crackling fire, desserts on trays, the rest of the women taking places in various sofas and overstuffed chairs. "Are these rooms only for Council members?" He was a little overwhelmed.

"Sundays. Just for us." June had taken one arm, Corrine the other and they led him to a three-seater. "It's a small thing, but I appreciate it." She sat back, her arm going across his shoulders.

"Every Sunday," Catherine said, the sarcasm a little too cutting.

"Oh get over yourself, Cate. You know you love it – the sense of aristocracy, the privilege. It's the closest thing to home you're going to get, so don't try and convince us you think it's 'bourgeois.'" This from Corrine. He looked at her, his smile faint, trying to stay out of what appeared to be an old fight.

Catherine chose not to engage, reaching for a petit-four.

June and he continued their conversation, but he was a little more self-conscious than he'd been at the table, perhaps because Corrine was on his other side. He got the impression they were competing for his attention, but he wasn't certain. He was trying to be polite and include the both of them, as each asked him questions or responded to something he'd just said. He yawned.

"Why, I think Chester is bored by us, June!" Corrine slapped him lightly on the thigh, leaving her hand there.

June glanced past him, a mischievous smile on her face. "Bored. Hmmph. Here I thought we were having a lovely conversation." She put her hand on his other thigh.

"Bored!? I'm...I'm not bored. Please! I've been enjoying myself for the first time in..." he paused, realizing he might offend several of the girls in the room. "I mean, I'm really enjoying both of your company. Immensely. I just...I'm just a bit tired is all." The thought of his vital fluids returned. "I've been a bit over worked lately, I guess."

"Too much cleaning," Corrine winked.

"Pipe cleaning. Ash hauling. It can wear a man out." June agreed.

Chester was pretty certain they were all talking about the same thing, but he couldn't tell by the looks on their faces. They were looking past him and glancing over his head, eyebrows raised.

"You're not getting ready for bed, Chester? It's only 7!" June asked.

"I...no...I'm...It isn't that late, but I'm feeling so tired," he yawned again, apologizing.

"Let's go, Chester. Time to get you tucked in." Corrine and June both stood up, each holding out a hand to him.

He let them lead him out of the lounge, saying his goodbyes to the other women. As they left, he heard Genielle laughingly say "I believe they've got a nice cream sandwich," a comment he couldn't quite understand.

They left him at his room and continued on, giggling and chatting. He was a little sorry – he'd wished he could spend more time with them, but he had a lot of homework. It was a little white lie saying he was tired, but he couldn't think of another way to get back to his studies. He undressed, careful to hang up the clothes that were still clean, dropping the underwear into the hamper. He wrapped the silk kimono around him and settled into his desk, focusing on his History.

It seemed like just a few minutes had passed when he heard June ask him a question. Looking at the clock, he realized it had been a couple of hours. Disoriented, he glanced to see her standing in the door wearing a short robe, her hair freshly washed.

"What?" He asked, smiling.

"I'm sorry to interrupt. Are you working hard?" Her eyes were bright. She glanced down between his legs. "We're...Corrine and I...we're in the middle of a little study hall and we need...we could use your help. Do you have a minute?"

"Uhh...sure?" He got up, careful to tie the kimono and followed her down the hall. She turned into a doorway he assumed was her room.

"We're having a little trouble," she continued into the room. He looked around but couldn't see Corrine at first, until he heard some movement from the closet. Concerned, he walked over to see what was happening.

"Oh!" He stepped back, embarrassed. Corrine's naked back was to him, her buttocks pointing out of the closet while she was stretching up to get something on the shelf above. She turned to see him and smiled.

"Chester! Thank you so much for coming to help. I'm just getting some art supplies down. Just take a seat...I'll only be a minute..."

He blushed and backed away, his eyes trying not to stare at her pale skin, tight across her backside. As he bumped into a chair, he looked over and saw June had opened her robe, her hairless pubis pink and fresh from her shower. He could feel the heat rushing to his head.

"What...what did you need my help with?" He wasn't sure where to look, as Corrine exited the closet, her bush a dark triangular target. He glanced at her breasts, wide and small, the nipples bright pink in their small surrounding circles. She was carrying a case about the size of a notebook and as thick as her thumb toward the table next to him.

"June and I are in a little bit of a pickle, Chester. We are taking this freaking stupid health class, and we waited until the last minute to do this assignment, and now, well, now we're not sure how we're going to get it done." She seemed nonchalant in her nudity as she sat down and opened the case.

He could see a row of colored pencils and other implements. June came over to join her, taking the chair on her opposite side, her robe now completely off,.

"What...ummm, how am I...?" He shrugged, his hands coming up, confused.

"Right. Weeellll," she looked over at June and smiled. "We're supposed to have drawn our ...coochies..." she paused looking at him to see if he understood, "and identified all of its parts...and, well, you can understand...it's kinda...intimate?" As she said it, she spread her legs open and looked down, drawing his eyes.

Her vagina was buried in a mass of hair, dark brown and curly. Out of the corner of his eye, he could just see June's shaved pudenda, pink and glistening. The contrast was...overwhelming. As he looked up, an image of Yvette flashed in his head, and then the scene with Genielle in the shower just this morning...was it just this morning? He shook his head, trying to concentrate.

"But, that's not the first thing, Cor. We could do that without him." June looked over, her face embarrassed. "We are supposed to document whether our vaginas are 'healthy.' But the ways they tell us to do that seem a little difficult with just two of us. It's like they're forcing us to expose ourselves to somebody else!" He could hear a little indignation in her voice.

"What?!" He shared her concern. "They...what?" He stopped confused.

"Here's what it says," June said, pulling out her health book. "The vagina is one of the cleanest parts of a woman's body. The natural lubricants maintain an excellent environment for friendly bacteria. A healthy vagina has a natural scent of hay or fresh mown grass. At times it may smell of the ocean. Hold on...this part's boring...okay, yeah...In the case of a yeast infection, however, the vagina may have off-putting smells, such as spoiled fish, cheese or gym socks....gym socks! Eweeeww." She turned to Corrine. "Have you ever smelled gym socks coming from your vag?"

Corrine smiled and shook her head. "Never."

"Anyway," June continued, looking straight at Chester, "we need someone to smell our vaginas and tell us if they're healthy."

He gulped, his face beet red, his eyes glued to their bodies and his penis beginning to tent out the kimono. He hoped they wouldn't notice as he shifted his body so his peter was under the table. "Smell? Your...vaginas?" He was stalling for time, trying to find a way out. The images of Genielle this morning and a faint memory of Yvette sparked an anxious feeling in his spine.

"Me first, June. We agreed." She turned to him. "I know it's a little embarrassing, Chester, just think what it feels like to us! But if we don't turn something in tomorrow, we'll get a fail and I can't afford to fuck this class up...sorry...foul this class up." She pouted a little, looking down between her spread legs, her hands opening to welcome him.

"It would probably be easier if you got down on your knees, yeah?" June suggested, standing up to help him.

He looked up at her naked hairless body and down at Corrine's full bush, his peter now pushing out from the folds of the kimono and shook his head slightly, still trying to work his way out of the room.

"Be a sweetheart, please?" Corrine took his hands and pulled him gently forward, forcing him away from the table and toward her open legs.

"I...I..." He didn't resist, letting her pull him further, bending his knees in an attempt to hide his erection from them and gently coming down on the floor in front of her.

"Don't be embarrassed, Chester! We've all seen you naked. And erect. I told you before, you have a beautiful not-so-little man! In fact, if it makes you feel better, let's take that silly robe off!" She slid the kimono down his back as far as she could push it, exposing his chest. It caught on the belt and his rising cock.

"It says here," June read from the health manual, "you're assistant is to put his or her nose as far into your vagina as possible and breathe in as deeply as possible."

Corrine put her hands behind his head and pulled him into her thighs, forcing his nose against her rough hair. They could hear him inhale.

"Well?" June waited.

The aroma was thick – different from Genielle's and still different again from his memory of Yvette, the image of her dark black hair flashing again in front of his eyes. "It smells...thick. Like cumin...and salt...."

"What does it say about that?" Corrine tried to look at the book.

"Looking. Hold on! Okay, spices. Yes. Would you say it smells of spices, Chester? Maybe you better do it again."

He tried to back out and look up, but Corrine held his head tight against her inner thighs. His nose pushed into her lips, he could feel her juices on it. He took another deep inhale and almost gagged, the smell was so intense. He breathed back out through his mouth. Nodding, he said, "Yes. It definitely smells like cumin...and salt." Corrine held him there.

"Okay. One down, Cor. Should we do the next one while he's there?"

He couldn't see what they were doing or quite make out what they were saying, but she wouldn't let him up.

"Chester. While you're there, the manual suggests you should taste her. As long as she's passed the sniff test, it says you should test her with your tongue. Have you ever done that before, Chester?"

He didn't react. Genielle's threat and the faint memory of Yvette crowded out any rational thought. He let Corrine tip his head back a little and bring his mouth to her lips. She thrust her pelvis forward and pushed his head firmly against her. He pushed out his tongue and pulled it back when he felt her hairs against it. This can't be clean! He thought.

"I don't think he has much experience at this," Corrine confided. "Try again, Chester. I didn't feel your tongue deep inside me. Isn't that where the book says he needs to lick?"

"Mmm Hmmm. Push your tongue as deep into her vagina as you can, Chester. You know the saying, right? 'Cat got your tongue?' Well this is 'Pussy got your tongue,' right?" She giggled at her joke and Corrine slapped her lightly before pushing his head against her again.

"That's it, Chester. Now you're doing it!"

He extended his tongue as far as he could, feeling the slippery folds inside her lips, the rough hairs brushing against his lips. The smell was still overpowering, but now the salty slimy taste of her fluids coated his tongue and as he drew it back, he felt them going down his throat. He wanted to gag.

"It says you should do it at least three times, to get the deeper fluids. That's apparently what really tells you if things are healthy."

He extended his tongue again, and Corrine pushed hard against his head in one direction, her pelvis against his nose in the other. He felt a glop of liquid in his mouth he quickly swallowed and then he did it a third time. She held him hard, grinding herself against his face as he tried to breathe, until she let him go.

He rolled back onto his heels, the kimono slipping down further to expose his stiff peter. Before he could react, June had bent down and held his cheeks.

"Let me taste." She pushed her lips against his and kissed him deeply, her tongue probing into his mouth, wrestling with his tongue. "Hmmmm....I'd definitely say you are clean, Cor. My turn."

She gently bumped Corrine out of the chair and took her place.

"Remember, smell her first, Chester."

He tried to wipe his face, uncertain if he could do it right with Corrine's scent all over him.

"No fair, Cor. Get something to clean you off him." June pouted a little.

He sat still, watching as Corrine grabbed a washcloth, doused it with water from her plastic bottle and wiped his mouth and nose. He stared at her breasts hanging in front of him as she bent over him. He couldn't help the reaction it caused in him, the thought he was getting harder made him blush.

"You are so adorable, Chester! The way you blush!" She stepped aside and his eyes landed on June's open legs, her clean shaven vagina open and glistening.

He tipped forward and did as she instructed, pushing his nose against her pink lips. Her aroma couldn't have been different – not so much spices as grass, green and fresh. He took another inhale, it smelled so good.

"So? What does it smell like, Chester?" June gently pushed his head back to look at his face. "You're so cute! You have a little of my juice on the tip of your nose." She reached her finger down, brushing the drop off and bringing it to her lips.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Making a Woman of Him Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 203 milliseconds