• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Meet the Strokers

Meet the Strokers

123456

When I was young I never knew what the word 'incest' meant, until I found a Beeline Double Novel hidden behind my older brother's dresser. The Beeline novels weren't literature, weren't erotica, and were probably so far over the line that they couldn't even be considered sleaze -- they were smut. Pure, unadulterated smut written by such noted authors as Eileen Over, Dick N. Ballz and Neil Forit.

Meet the Strokers is an homage to those dirty books from the Seventies, so readers hoping for a realistic romance should probably hit the back button.

If you are looking for smut, read on. But in case you've forgotten which category you're in, be forewarned that this fictional story of the Stroker family, told through a series of flashbacks, may contain some graphic depictions of sex and, possibly, incest.

And finally, if you like this story, please make sure to vote and/or comment, and let me know if you'd be interested in reading about the further adventures of the Strokers.

*All characters involved in sexual situations in this story are eighteen years of age or older*

Jack Stroker tilted his head back and moaned. His suit jacket was on the floor beside him, his tie was thrown back over his shoulder and his pants were around his ankles. And between his legs, a blonde teen in a schoolgirl outfit was bobbing up and down on his cock.

Her wet lips worked halfway down his shaft before sliding up and down again. Placing his hand behind her head, he gently tried to force her down even further, trying to get more of his thick pole into her mouth.

She gagged as he hit the back of her throat, and gasped for air as she pulled back from his spit-covered shaft. "It's too big, Daddy."

Shelby Stroker pumped her fist up and down her father's thick prick, feeling it throb between her fingers. She glanced up at his face, and when she saw the look in his eyes she smiled shyly.

"It's okay, babe," he said, as he guided her mouth back onto his cock. "You're doing fine."

As she twirled her tongue around his big knob and slid her lips back down his shaft, he gently combed his fingers through her long, honey blonde hair.

Shelby dipped her fingers under her short schoolgirl skirt; her pussy was so wet from sucking her dad's stiff pole. She teased her tiny clit as she sucked him even faster, wanting him to come, but he surprised her when he suddenly pulled his prick out from between her cock-hungry lips.

She wiped her wet mouth with the back of her hand as he hooked his hands under her armpits and lifted her onto his desk. They were alone together in his home office, and she leaned back onto her elbows as he spread her thighs, revealing her bare pussy.

He smiled down at her when he saw she didn't have any panties on beneath her school uniform, and shuffled between her legs, his pants still wrapped around his ankles.

Shelby gently bit her lower lip as she saw his throbbing erection aimed like a heat-seeking missile at her tiny hole. "Is it going to hurt, Daddy?"

"No, babe," he said, as he rubbed the head of his cock against her swollen pussy lips and saw how wet she was. "It's going to feel great."

She tensed, clutching at the edge of the oak desk as his big knob pressed against her opening.

As he was about to penetrate her, he cocked his ear toward the driveway and said, "Did you hear a car?"

Shelby hadn't heard anything other than the thumping of her heart, as she got ready for her daddy to fuck her. "I don't think so. Why, is Mom home?"

"No, it's fine. We just have to be fast." He lined up his cock against his daughter's tight hole, and was just about to try and shove it inside when they heard footsteps from the hallway.

The two of them looked at the doorway just as Donna Stroker walked through it.

Her jaw dropped when she saw her husband, pants around his ankles, getting ready to fuck their teenaged daughter on his desk.

"Oh my god! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" she cried.

Her husband fumbled for his pants, trying to pull them up. "It's not what it looks like, honey, honest!"

Donna crossed her arms and arched an eyebrow. "It's exactly what it looks like -- you're trying to screw Shelby. I told you that you weren't allowed to fuck her until tomorrow, but you just couldn't wait."

While her husband sheepishly tried to tuck his throbbing erection back into his pants, Donna noticed her daughter trying to tiptoe behind her toward the door.

"And where do you think you're going, Little Miss Cock Tease?"

"Umm...to change?" Shelby said.

"I should hope so, I'm surprised that old school uniform even fits you anymore. You've had it since you were sixteen, and that was over two years ago."

Shelby looked down at her uniform. "It still fits me perfectly."

"Not here," Donna said, as she gently cupped one of her daughter's large, firm breasts, which were straining against her white, two-sizes-too-small schoolgirl shirt.

"I'm surprised you were even able to button it up, with how big your boobs have gotten." She spun her daughter around and looked at the back of her uniform. "And your skirt is so small it barely covers your ass. Where are your panties?"

Before her daughter could answer, Donna pushed her up against the desk. As Shelby leaned over it, she lifted her skirt, exposing her perfect, round bum. Running her hand across the smooth cheeks of her ass, Donna dipped two fingers between her daughter's legs.

"You're really wet," she said, sounding surprised.

"Uh huh," Shelby moaned, as her mom teasingly rubbed her swollen pussy lips. "I was sucking on Daddy...that's what got me going."

"Well, I'm glad the two of you were having fun," Donna said, as she smacked Shelby's bare bottom and pulled her skirt back down. "But we've planned too long and too hard for tonight, and we can't afford to blow it now by having your father shoot his load too early. The two of you will have plenty of time to fuck tomorrow, but for now we need to focus on getting ready for dinner with your boyfriend, Greg."

Shelby glanced back at her father, who couldn't take his eyes off her ass, and smiled as she went to her room to change.

He also went to leave, but his wife grabbed his arm.

"You couldn't wait just one more day? You had to try to stick it in her now?"

"I couldn't help myself," he said. "When she came in my office to show me her old school uniform, and sat on my lap...I'm sorry, honey."

"Well, good, you should be. You know how important tonight is for her, and it isn't going to help if you can't play your part. For tonight to be a success, we're going to need this big boy in perfect working order," she said, and squeezed his still stiff cock through his pants.

"I would've been fine," he said. "Even if I had come, my cock would have been hard as a rock again by dessert."

Donna laughed. "In your dreams. You're not nineteen any more, and I saw how hard you came the last time Shelby sucked you off. You would've been out of commission until lunchtime tomorrow."

She picked his jacket up off the floor, shaking her head at him as she brushed dust from the sleeve. "Go take a shower," she said, "a cold one. And stay out of our daughter's bedroom!"

As he headed down the hallway, Donna returned to the kitchen. The bags of groceries she'd bought for dinner were still on the counter where she'd left them after hearing her husband's moans coming from his office.

She was putting the food away when she pulled out the bottle of red wine she'd bought to have with dinner. She knew Shelby and her boyfriend, Greg, were only eighteen, and wondered if she was a bad mother for letting them drink when they were still underage. But, knowing a little alcohol would suit her purpose, she forgave herself and put the bottle on the side table.

She heard her husband singing in the shower as she walked down the hallway, and as she reached her bedroom she figured she better get changed.

She stripped naked, neatly folded her clothes and left them on top of the dresser beside the television. Walking in front of the mirror, she stopped to admire her body.

Brushing her long, auburn hair back over her shoulder, she swiveled from side to side as she checked herself out in the mirror. Her ass wasn't as firm as when she was Shelby's age, but it was still nice and round, and her breasts, though not as high as they once were, still drew a lot of appreciative glances when she went to the mall. Even though she'd gained nearly twenty pounds over the last twenty years, she thought they only made her look curvier.

And as she looked at herself in the mirror, Donna realized why her husband wanted to fuck their daughter so badly; Shelby's body was exactly like hers when she was eighteen.

* * *

Donna remembered the night she had fallen in love with Jack. She was eighteen and had been getting fucked hard in her bedroom -- but not by him.

They had both grown up in the same neighborhood and had even graduated from the same high school. But though they knew each other's names, they had never said a word to one another, not even hello.

The night that fate brought them together, Jack was on his way home half-drunk from a friend's place when he walked past Donna's house.

He knew that she lived there with her mom, and Jack had heard stories about Donna's mom. One friend claimed to have knocked on her door one time, offering to mow her lawn for twenty dollars.

She took him up on his offer, and after he was finished she gave him his money and a nice tip -- a blowjob on the back porch. Even though no one believed the story, saying it sounded too good to be true, Jack decided he had to see for himself what this supposedly cock-crazed cougar looked like.

He ducked into the yard and made for the shadows of the trees, hoping that no one had seen him. Figuring Donna's mom's bedroom window would be in the back of the house, he snuck along the side, hopped a five-foot tall fence and dropped into the backyard.

Jack crept out toward the back lawn, but quickly ducked down and flattened himself against the back of the house when the motion detector flooded the yard with light. Once it went off, he inched along the back wall, cautious not to set off the sensor again, and peeked in the first window he came to.

As soon as he looked through the curtain he realized it wasn't her mom's bedroom, it was Donna's. And she was lying on her back on the bed, completely naked, with a man twice her age pounding his cock in and out of her pussy.

At first Jack thought it might be her dad, but then he remembered that Donna's mom was a widow, which was why his friend had offered to mow her lawn.

Pressing his eye to the window, Jack peeked between the slightly parted curtains, listening to Donna's enthusiastic moans.

This wasn't the first time he'd peeked through a bedroom window, and wasn't the first time he'd watched others fuck. It was, however, the first time he'd known the person getting fucked.

He watched as the man made Donna get on all fours and started banging her from behind, and Jack did what he always did when he went peeping and found something like this -- he started undoing his pants.

Pushing down the front of his boxers, he pulled his stiff cock out and started to stroke it as he watched Donna get fucked. He wished that her bed faced another direction, as all he could really see was the man's ass as he hammered her. While trying to see if there was a mirror in the bedroom, hoping to see the reflection of her bouncing tits or the look on her face as she got fucked, he heard a footstep behind him.

He turned and saw a middle-aged woman aiming a baseball bat right at his head.

"Oh, fuck," Jack said, and threw his arm up to protect himself.

"Who are you?" the woman hissed. "What are you doing back here?"

"I'm a -- I'm a friend of Donna's," he lied, as he tried to sneak his stiff cock back into his pants.

When she saw what he was doing, and spotted his erection, she said, "You were peeping!" Pressing the bat against his chest to make sure he didn't try to run, she pulled his hand away from his prick.

Jack backed into the wall, his heart pounding as the woman stepped close to him and kept the bat pressed against him. She was more than twice his age, and he assumed she was Donna's mom.

He flinched as she reached for his genitals, but sighed in relief when she stroked her cool hand back and forth on his warm shaft.

"Mmm, you must have been watching them for a while," she said, "you're really stiff."

Jack swallowed; he wasn't sure what he was supposed to say. He'd assumed that she'd already called the police, now he wasn't so sure.

"How old are you?" she whispered.

"Eigh -- eighteen."

"You've got a really big dick for being only eighteen."

"Umm...thank you?"

Bending at the waist, she leaned down and took his swollen cock into her mouth.

Jack leaned back against the wall, paralyzed with fear as she sucked him off. His greatest fear being that he'd say or do something to cause her to stop sucking.

As she bobbed up and down on his cock, moaning with approval as his shaft grew thicker in her mouth, Jack carefully turned his head and peeked in the window.

The man was on his back as Donna straddled him -- now facing the window -- her head tilted back in bliss as she rode his long cock. Jack had a perfect view of her big, beautiful breasts as they bounced up and down while she got fucked.

He glanced down at the wet-mouthed MILF, on her knees now as she lustily sucked his thick pole, and he knew the story was true; this had to be the woman who handed out blowjobs on her back porch to eighteen-year-old boys like she was offering them a glass of lemonade.

"You're -- you're Donna's mom, right?" As soon as Jack said it, he realized he'd just made his greatest fear come true.

Gasping for air as she popped his throbbing cock out of her mouth, the woman said, "I thought you were one of Donna's friends?"

"I -- I am," he said.

"Then why would you think that I was her mom?"

Dragging him by his hand, as he struggled to pull his pants up while his boner bounced in front of him, she took him through the basement door and into the house. Once inside they made a quick right turn and, as she pushed open a door, walked into Donna's bedroom.

When she saw Jack she cried out in embarrassment, hopping off the man and scrambling beneath the blankets to hide her naked body. Her partner wasn't nearly as modest.

With his slick cock standing up like a flagpole, he propped himself up on his elbows and said, "What's going on, Nancy?"

"I found this kid peeping at the two of you outside."

Donna's eyes went wide with shock. "You were watching me through my bedroom window?"

Jack, who'd fortunately fumbled his prick back into his pants before entering the room, swallowed nervously, too embarrassed to speak.

"Yeah, he was watching the two of you, and that's not all he was doing. He said he's a friend of yours. Do you know him?"

"Sort of," Donna said. "He's Johnny Stroker."

Jack's face burned red as the man on the bed laughed at the name. He'd always hated being called Johnny. It was a boy's name, not a man's, and it made him sound as if he spent the day beating off in the school washroom. He was just glad his parents hadn't called him Dick.

"My name's Jack," he said. "That's what everyone calls me now."

The woman raised an eyebrow and glanced down at his bulge. "Well, your first name might have changed, but you're obviously still a Stroker."

The man on the bed, seeing Jack burning with embarrassment, stopped laughing and said, "So why'd you bring him in here, Nancy? Were you hoping he'd be your playmate while I'm with Donna?"

Nancy stepped close to Jack and leaned her body against him. She put her lips near his ear and he breathed in her fragrance, as she whispered, "Do you want to play with me, Jack?"

"Uh huh," he moaned, as her hand slipped between the two of them, rubbing his stiff cock through his pants.

The man turned to Donna, and said, "Do you mind if they join us, honey? Or do you want them to use your mom's bedroom?"

She saw Jack's eyes, watching her over Nancy's shoulder, and slowly nodded her head in consent. "They can join us."

The man grabbed Donna and her blanket fell away as he pulled her back onto his lap. As she reached between her legs and stroked his cock hard, she glanced at Jack, wondering if she'd made the right decision. But as she lined the man's stiff shaft up with her glistening pussy and lowered herself onto it, all of her doubts melted away.

Nancy, suddenly self-conscious of her age, turned the bedroom light off while she undressed. But Jack could still see Donna's perfect breasts, illuminated by the light from the hallway, bouncing as she rode her partner's pole.

Nancy was naked now and lifted Jack's shirt over his head, letting her hands slide across his youthful chest before helping him take his pants off. When they were both undressed, she led him to the bed.

The man rolled Donna onto her back on the far side, giving Nancy and Jack some room, without pulling his cock out or missing a stroke.

As he pounded away on her tight teen pussy, he was watching Nancy and she was watching Jack.

"Do you want me to suck you some more?" Nancy said, as Jack moved on top of her.

He shook his head no; he didn't think he could get any harder. Rubbing his cock between her legs, he was amazed at how wet Nancy was. With the tiniest thrust he slid inside, and she moaned as she pulled him tightly against her.

Jack felt her breasts press against him as he rocked his hips, stroking his shaft in and out of her pussy.

And she turned her head as the man leaned over, while still fucking Donna, and kissed her.

Jack glanced over at Donna, who was hanging onto the man's shoulders as he pounded her, and, even though her face was lost in the shadows of the bedroom, was sure she was watching him.

Nancy released her hold on Jack as he pushed himself up so he was balanced on his hands and knees, and she gasped as he started to fuck her in earnest.

Her tits were bouncing crazily as Jack slammed his cock in and out of her, and she grabbed them to hold them still, hanging on as he pushed her toward the edge.

Beside them, the man picked up his pace, matching Jack's rhythm, and the headboard hammered against the bedroom wall as they fucked the two women in unison.

The man broke first, nodding at Donna as he groaned, "I'm gonna come, darling."

As he popped his twitching cock out of her soaked pussy, Nancy quickly reached over and jerked him off until he shot a puddle of cum onto Donna's stomach.

Jack's mouth was open in a silent moan as he fucked Nancy harder and faster, the bed squeaking beneath them as he drove her into the mattress. Finally, he also moaned, "I'm gonna come."

And Nancy cried out, "So am I," and clawed at his back as he drove her over the edge.

Not sure if he was supposed to come inside her or not, Jack followed the man's lead and pulled his cock out. But before he could jerk himself off, Donna reached over and wrapped her cool hand around his throbbing shaft, stroking him as he fired cum all over Nancy's tits.

Jack felt dizzy, and had to put his hand on the headboard to balance himself as Donna kept milking his cock. The other two didn't say a word; they just smiled at each other as they watched her lovingly stroke Jack's thick shaft.

When she finally, reluctantly, released him, the man said, "Wow, that's a lot of cum. Looks like you found a keeper, darling."

"Mmhmm," Nancy said. "The funniest part is, when I found him outside, he thought I was Donna's mom."

"No way. That's hilarious." Nodding at Jack, the man said, "I guess since you just fucked my wife, it's a little late for introductions. But I'm Donna's Uncle Alex, and this is her Aunt Nancy. It's nice to meet you, Jack."

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Meet the Strokers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds