• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 04

Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 04

12

Tuesday morning was pretty slow; although Becky and I were in by 8 o'clock, the guys didn't seem to be in any kind of a hurry. Donald and Brian showed up around 9h30 while the rest came in well after 10 o'clock. They were all pretty beat from the party yesterday, which apparently continued into the wee hours in a few local bars after Maya and I had left. To my surprise, there was no action of any kind until 11.15 when Henry came out of his office and walked into the kitchen, getting himself another cup of coffee. When he walked back out about half a minute later, he was stroking his cock with his left hand and sipping from his coffee with his right hand; he walked up to our desk and positioned himself between Becky and myself. As we hadn't been giving any instructions, we just ignored him and continued our work as he stroked and stroked. Minutes later, he suddenly leaned forward and started ejaculating all over my blouse and into my cleavage. After he was done, he took another sip from his coffee and waggled his cock around in his hand, catapulting the last few drops of cum all over my desk and just walked back to his office, closing his door behind him.

About half an hour later, Carter came out of his office and asked: "You ladies free?"

"Yes sir." Becky and I said almost in unison.

"Good, my wife is on her way up to take me to lunch. I need one of you to keep her distracted while I fuck the other one."

"I'll fuck!" I volunteered cheerfully.

"Fine." he said as Becky smiled widely at me, amused by my eagerness.

"Becky, you chat her up and make her sit as close to my door as you can, okay?"

"You." he said, turning to me. "What's your name again?"

"Maya." I replied, feeling my cunt twitch.

"Get in and take off your clothes; everything except the heels!"

I walked into his office and started stripping as ordered, while Becky took two chairs out the conference room and put them next to the door to his office. Carter quickly closed the door and started taking off his clothes as he looked at me with nothing but raw lust in his eyes. Pretty soon I was butt naked, except for my high heels and waited impatiently for my next command, my body trembling with lust and anticipation.

As he was taking off his underwear, I could hear Becky's voice in the hallway:"He's just finishing up with a client, you can take a seat right here, would you like something to drink?"

As the outline of Carter's wife became visible through the frosted glass, he grabbed his big dick and started wanking it, whispering: "Get on your back, on the floor."

As I sank to my knees ready to lay down, he whispered:"No, not there... here." as he pointed towards the door;

it was clear that he wanted to fuck me as close to his wife as physically possible. That got me soaking wet. I got up and walked to the designated spot. As Becky struck up a conversation with his wife, I reclined on the floor, my left side nearly touching the office wall as I spread my legs.

Carter got on his knees and positioned his throbbing cock against my moist cunt and whispered:"Not a peep, understood?" I looked at him and nodded. Then, he spat in his right hand, rubbed the glob of spit on his cock head and pushed it into my ass!

I looked at him, with an expression of shock and surprise on my face, but as he pushed on and started stretching me, that expression quickly changed to show a little blissful agony and eventually pure ecstasy. I couldn't believe the nerve of this guy: he was fucking me in the ass with his wife not even half a meter away from us, separated by only a half-wood, half frosted glass wall. After several intense minutes, he pulled out and for a second I thought he was going to shove it in my cunt, but instead he pushed me onto all fours and rammed it back in my ass. I was slightly worried, as the position I was now in, allowed him to penetrate me a lot deeper than before. Luckily, he didn't seem to be in a hurry and really took his time to fuck me slowly. I could feel his fat, pulsating dick stretching my bowels as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and started pulling it. I absolutely loved getting fucked like this, and leaning on just one hand, I used the other to reach between my legs and stimulate my clit. Several minutes later, I orgasmed and shuddered against his relentless pounding, but he wasn't ready to cum yet. He simply didn't pay any attention to me and just kept pounding into me as long and as deep as he wanted to. Eventually, due to the prolonged anal stimulation, I had a wonderful anal orgasm to top things off.

When he was finally ready to wrap things up, he pulled out and grabbed my shoulder, maneuvering me onto my knees with my back against the wall. He moved in front of me, facing both me and the outline of his wife through the glass and started wanking his still hard, moist cock, aiming straight for my face as his glance was clearly directed at his wife. He jerked and jerked and I just sat there, on my knees, panting and enjoying the soreness of my ass.

Suddenly he whispered:"Oh yeah" and he splattered a first volley against my face. Although he spilled some on my shoulders and tits, he shot most of it disrespectfully across my dumb face. I didn't know whether he was thinking of me or his wife, and frankly I didn't care. I was a whore: it was my job not to care and just enable him.

Remarkably full of energy after a performance like that, he immediately started putting his clothes back on as he said:"Don't move... stay exactly like that!"

I obeyed and didn't move a muscle as he stepped out of the office.

He left the door wide open as he gave his wife a kiss and said:"Hi honey."

"Hi. You ready to go?" she replied.

"Yep. Let's go eat. Becky, I'll be taking a long lunch." he said as he walked towards the elevator with his wife.

A few second later Becky poked her head in and said:"He's gone."

I got up and started putting my clothes back on, as Brian's door opened across the hall.

"Becky, get in here. Where's Maya?" he asked.

"I'm right here sir." I said as I stepped into the doorway, having just put on my underwear.

"Join us as soon as you're dressed and cleaned up." he said, turning and walking into his office.

"Yes sir." I replied as I watched Becky follow him in.

I got dressed as quickly as possible, then hurried into the bathroom to wash Carter's cum off my face and clean up my own juices down below. Then I proceeded to Brian's office as requested.

"Enter." he shouted after I knocked on his door.

In the few days I had been around, I had seen some weird things, but this was definitely in the top five of strangest -- and most lewd -- positions. Becky was on her back -- butt naked -- on the desk, her head towards the door. Brain, also fully naked, was sitting on all fours over her, the tip of his huge cock in her mouth. Her right hand was wanking his big, veiny shaft.

"Ah good, you're here... take off your clothes, slowly." he grunted. As I started doing so, he used his right hand to replace Becky's as he continued leaning on his left; with his eyes glued on me, following my every move, he jerked himself off, either his fist or the tip of his cock constantly bumping into Becky's face. She knew what was expected of her and just laid there. I realized he wanted a show and so I put one on for him, cocking my hips, caressing myself throughout the undressing process, running my hands through my hair. Pretty soon I was all naked, with nothing left to do except twist and coil my body and caress myself.

"Make me cum." he said with a raw and eager voice. "Make me cum in this bitch's mouth!"

After thinking for a few seconds on how I was going to handle this, I sat down on my ass, spread my legs as wide as I could and leaned back on my left hand. I then shoved two fingers of my right hand up my twat, fingered it for a few seconds and then brought those same fingers to my mouth, licked them off and shoved them back up my cunt. I repeated this over and over again, switching back and forth faster and faster, until I was just inserting my fingers once and putting them in my mouth once. It wasn't erotic, it wasn't sexy... it was just plain nasty and demeaning. Fortunately, Brian seemed to be getting off on it as his eyes were getting bigger and his wanking was speeding up. Although I was pretty confident that he was going to blow his wad within eight or ten seconds, I decided to kick it up a notch in an effort to make him explode as hard as I could.

I brought my left hand into play as well and as I used the little abdominal muscles I had to prevent myself from falling on my back. I inserted the fingers of one hand while I sucked off the other, then switched hands. It was the fastest possible way of feeding myself my own juices.

"Oh fuck yeah." he grunted appreciatively.

"Swallow it bitch!" he shouted a few moments later as he milked his balls dry above Becky's mouth. Even from where I was sitting, I could see it was a lot: ribbons of cum kept shooting out of his throbbing cock, some of them missing Becky's wide open mouth by quite a bit. I knew better than to stop what I was doing, so I kept sucking my own juices off my fingers over and over again.

When he was finally finished, almost a minute later, he got up from the desk, looked at me for a few seconds, then said:"That was... vulgar! I like it, nicely done Maya!"

"See that Becky?" he said without taking his eyes off me. "That's how a real slut should behave."

"Yes sir." she said as she looked at me.

"You were pretty useless back there weren't you?" he asked as turned to face her.

"Yes sir." she whispered, her head submissively directed at the floor.

"A dumb useless bitch, if you ask me." he said.

"Yes sir... a dumb and useless bitch, sir." she repeated.

"Get dressed, the both of you." he said. "I have a call in five minutes."

When all three of us were nearly fully dressed again, he said:"On second thought Becky, a bitch like you doesn't need a skirt or panties, take 'm off and leave 'm here."

"Yes sir." she said as she unzipped her skirt again and started wriggling out of it.

"I want everyone to see what a useless bitch you are." he said, as he sat down behind his desk fully clothed. After stepping out of her panties as well, we waited side by side for permission to leave. He kept us waiting for about ten more seconds, before dismissing us. When we stepped out of his office and headed back to our desk, we saw a UPS delivery guy standing there, holding a parcel in one hand and an iPad in his other, waiting impatiently for someone to give the package to.

"Premium rush." he said as soon as he noticed us. While he gawked at Becky's naked lower body, she walked right up to him, even a little closer than propriety allowed for and took his iPad to sign for delivery. The poor guy didn't know how to react and nervously looked at me and her.

"Wanna cup a feel?" she asked as she handed him back the iPad.

"Ex... excuse me." the guy said.

"You heard me! The offer expires in ten seconds." Becky said as she put both hands in her sides and waited. The guy quickly slid his free hand down in between their two bodies.

After feeling and grazing around for a bit, he gathered all of his courage and asked timidly:"Can I..."

Becky smiled, knowing he wouldn't have the courage to finish his question and replied"One finger..."

The guy quickly located her entrance and stuffed his index finger up her twat, fumbling around a bit.

"Now you have something to fantasize about when you're jacking off in your girlfriend's panties." Becky said.

Personally, I thought that was a bit cruel and uncalled for, but the guy seemed to appreciate it, as he grunted loudly and noticeably started to bulge his pants. Becky had noticed it too, smiled and reached down, unzipped him and carefully reached into his pants to pull out his massive dick.

"Let's see what we've got here." she whispered.

The guy gasped and looked down, not believing what was happening.

Becky placed her thumb and index finger under his cock head and started giving it soft and gentle tugs, counting him down:"Fifteen, fourteen, thirteen, twelve..."

As they were looking into each other's eyes, the guy's gaze turned to utter disbelief as this perfect stranger was playing him like an instrument with preposterous precision.

"... three, two, one..." she said.

With the last tug, he exploded. As the first blast hit Becky on her right thigh, she let go of his cock. Immediately, the guy pulled his finger out of her cunt and started wanking off like a madman, clearly longing for a little more stimulus than Becky had provided him with her extremely gentle touches. Grunting and panting, he wildly jacked off and splashed his cum all over Becky's thighs, legs and the floor. When he was done, Becky smiled and started walking towards Jerry's office with the parcel, sashaying her naked ass for his viewing pleasure.

"Jeez." the guy said as he stuffed his cock back in his pants and zipped up. "I'd heard stories about this place, but actually being here is so much better!"

I smiled at him as I sat down behind my desk.

"Are you also... I mean, do you also..." he started to ask as he was getting ready to leave. Halfway through his sentence, he couldn't quite figure out how to continue, so there was a pause.

I decided to cut the guy some slack and answered:"Yes I am... and yes I do."

"Maybe next time then?" he said as he walked out.

"Sure, anytime." I smiled, giving him something else to think about.

About ten minutes later, Brian -- apparently having finished his call -- stepped out of his office, carrying Becky's panties and skirt in his hand and threw them on her desk on his way out and said:"I am going out to lunch."

"Yes sir." I replied.

As Becky hadn't returned yet, I figured Jerry was having his way with her. When she walked out of his office another couple of minutes later, I could indeed see cum seeping from her freshly fucked cunt, running down her left inner thigh. She grabbed her panties and skirt from her desk and walked towards the bathroom. It took her nearly another ten minutes to get cleaned up. When she returned, we went to lunch in the little kitchen. As Becky was making a fresh pot of coffee and I was taking a bite from my sandwich, David poked his head in, looked at us alternately for a few moments, then signaled me to follow him. I got up and tailed him into the bathroom.

"Sorry to interrupt your lunch sweetie, but I really need my cock sucked." he said as he leaned against the sink and took out his throbbing hard cock.

"No problem sir." I said as I got down on my knees in front of him.

"Wou... would you mind taking off your clothes?" he asked.

I got back up, smiled and took off my blouse and skirt.

"All of it?" I asked as I hooked my thumbs in my panties, getting ready to pull them down.

"Please." he replied.

After pushing them down all the way to my ankles, I wriggled my feet around a bit, not only stepping out of my panties but also kicking off my heels in the process. Last of all, I unclasped my bra and let it fall to the ground. Butt naked, I sank to my knees a second time and slowly opened my mouth, welcoming his huge cock with my warm, wet tongue. When I had been going down on him for like three or four minutes, the door suddenly opened and Jerry walked in, his hand ready on his belt to undo it. He turned his head, saw us, but simply continued to one of the urinals.

"How's the McAllister account coming along?" he asked as he started to take a piss.

"Should... be... a done deal." David grunted.

"Good. The whole estate?"

"The whole... fucking... thing."

"Excellent." Jerry said as he continued pissing.

About a minute later, he zipped up and walked over to the sink next to us.

"Ten percent?" he asked as he washed his hands while looking down at David's cock going in and out of my slutty mouth.

"Fifteen." David replied proudly as he looked down at me, clearly getting ready to cum.

"Fifteen percent?! How did you manage that?" Jerry asked enthusiastically as he dried his hands on some paper towels. David raised his finger at Jerry, indicating that he wouldn't be able to talk for a few moments, then grabbed the edge of the sink with both hands.

"In your face Maya." he grunted.

I quickly took out his dick and started jacking it off hard and fast, aiming the tip at the center of my face.

"That's it!" he moaned as the first blast hit me straight on the nose and my left cheek. "Right in your face!"

With Jerry looking on, I jacked the rest of David's sperm out of his balls, moving my head around to get it everywhere. David grunted and moaned, his pelvis rocking back and forth a little as his convulsions died down.

When he was done covering most of my face, I put him back in my mouth and cleaned him off with my tongue, then looked up and asked:"Will there be anything else, sir?"

"Nooo..." David gasped. "Thanks hon."

Without getting up, I looked at Jerry and asked:"Sir?"

"No thank you Maya, Becky drained me pretty good. You can get dressed." he replied.

"Thank you sir." I said as I started putting my clothes back on.

"So, the McAllister account. Fifteen percent? How the hell did you get him to sign off on that?" Jerry repeated.

David dried off his hands and as the two of them walked out of the bathroom, I heard him say:"He didn't want to seal off on anything over ten percent until I introduced him to Becky; the two of them..."

Once the door closed behind them, I couldn't hear another word, but I got the gist of it. After I had gotten dressed and washed David's cum off my face, I finally joined Becky in the kitchen for lunch.

Somewhere around half past two, a middle-aged man in a business suit along with a young woman, in her early twenties walked in. The girl was dressed in jeans, sneakers and a baggy sweatshirt and had small earphones plugged in, connected to her iPod.

"Mr. Weinberg to see Henry." the business man said as he walked up to Becky.

"Yes Mr. Weinberg, follow me please." Becky said as she got up and walked around her desk.

"Could my daughter wait in one of your meeting rooms? These meetings tend to get a little boring for her."

"Off course Mr. Weinberg... Maya, could you get the young lady something to drink?

"No problem." I replied as I got up.

While Becky escorted Mr. Weinberg to Henry's office, I led his daughter into the adjacent meeting room and asked:"Would you like some coffee or a soda perhaps?"

"I'll take a coke if you've got one." she replied as she slouched down in one of the chairs as she zipped down her sweatshirt a little bit. I walked into the kitchen, got her a coke and as I walked back out, I noticed Henry walking out of his office, closing the door behind him and walking into Jerry's office. I smiled -- realizing what was going on and continued to the meeting room. I was shocked to see the young woman taking off her jeans and panties -- but not her sneakers.

I quickly closed the door to shield her from any further embarrassment and asked:"Miss?"

"Call me Gloria." she said as she threw her jeans and panties on the floor, leaning back in her chair, with her legs spread as wide as she could. "You're new." she added.

"Yes, I am... I started only a few days ago." I said, handing her the coke, trying not to look at her privates.

"But you perform the same services as Becky does, right?" she asked.

"Yes I do, but..."

"Pfew, can you imagine how awkward that would have been if you didn't..." she cracked a smile as she opened the coke and took a sip. She could tell from the expression on my face that I didn't know what to say or do.

"Look, I know my dad is getting his knob polished by Becky in the next room, he'll probably fuck her too... I have an understanding with Becky that she... well, does me when my dad's finished with her. You see, he doesn't know that I know, and Becky pretends that she doesn't know that I know... and we all keep quiet in order not to complicate relations between your business and my dad's multi-million dollar oil company, if you get my drift.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds