• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Public Performance

Public Performance

A rapist? Me? I have to admit I don't really see myself in that light. I prefer to think of myself as someone who brings unexpected delight into some woman's dreary life. I like to think I'm able to both surprise and please them at a time they are obviously down. I'll give you an example.

I was at the beach. There were a series of small cliffs facing the beach. Not all that high, ranging from fifty to a hundred feet. There were a number of trails down the sides of these cliffs, and then the beach spread out before you. There was at least a hundred feet of sand between the base of the cliffs and the water, soft and white and a pleasure to lie on.

Parking, naturally, was at the top of the cliffs. People, being human and naturally lazy, would cart everything they wanted from the cars down to the beach. Being just as human, I could see their point. Who wants to run up a hundred feet of steep path to get the sunscreen? Far better to have it all down on the sand with you.

There was a fence running along the top of the cliffs, plus the normal signs asking people not to jump off. The fence was just one of those el cheapo's, a metal bar running along, supported by metal posts. A visible warning, rather than an actual obstacle.

Standing up on top of the cliff you could literally see, and be seen, for miles. On a hot sunny day like today, you could stand there and just watch hundreds of people playing on the sand below you. Of course, they could also see you, but who looks up? No-one.

When I rolled up there was this pretty young thing leaning against that excuse for a fence, just looking out over the sea and the sand. There was a slight gusty breeze coming in from across the water. It would puff its way across the sand, swirl around the cliff face, then pop up over the top off the cliff.

Each time a gust blew up over the top of the cliff it came up under the pretty young thing's skirt, lifting it and teasing the world with a glimpse of her upper thighs and bottom.

When I say bottom, I don't mean panties. The young woman had on a bikini, a somewhat abbreviated bikini, and the only cloth at the back of it was a thin strap (very thin) that ran up over her bottom. Or rather, ran up between her cheeks, so that her bottom was nicely displayed.

The young woman did nothing to prevent the ongoing view. As far as she was concerned, if the wind blew, it blew, and if her dress blew up it would settle back down in its own good time.

It seemed to me that she looked rather lonely, standing there looking down at all the people enjoying themselves. I strolled up behind her.

Just as I reached her there was another gust of wind and her skirt lifted with the breeze. Seeing fate was smiling and urging me on I just reached out and hooked a finger over that silly little strap that ran up between her cheeks.

The woman gave a squeal of surprise, but by then I was in action. I pulled the strap away and to the side, running my finger down the strap as I went. By the time I reached the low point of the strap her bikini pants had dropped away from her pussy. A slight twist as I let go the strap and it snapped back against her, just not in quite the same position. Her panties were now bunched to one side of her mound, leaving her pussy exposed.

By an amazing coincidence I'd already unzipped and my erection was standing free. I was parting the young woman's lips and pushing into her before she even knew I was coming.

She squealed and wriggled. (They always do at first. I don't know why.) Not that squealing and wriggling did her much good. I was already pushing firmly along her passage, hands clasping her hips to keep her in place while I did so.

As soon as I started pushing along her tight little passage it started reacting. It just seemed to melt round my cock, easing aside to let me past, seeping juices to ease my entry. A quick smooth motion and I was home and the pretty young thing was trembling beneath me, sending these delicious little shocks up my cock.

I stood there, letting her adjust to the fact that I was bringing unexpected pleasure to her life. Typically, she didn't seem to appreciate it.

"What do you think you're doing," she demanded. "Stop that at once. Take it out."

When I didn't she kept on at me.

"Damn you, we're in public. There's a thousand people out there watching. You can't expect to rape me in front of a thousand people. Someone will come up and stop you. You'll go to jail for years and years. Now stop it."

I sighed and explained.

"For a start, I doubt if there's more than seven hundred people down there, including children. And the point is, they're down there. Not up here. I doubt a single person down there is looking up. Everything that they're interested in is down there where they are.

If, by chance, someone does look up, all they'll see is a couple of people leaning on the fence and looking at the scenery. We're too far away for them to notice more than that."

With that I pulled back a little then pushed in again, quite fast. She squealed and started talking again.

"Don't do that. I'll scream. The people are just there. They'll hear me and come to see what the problem is. Ahhh! I said, don't do that."

"Can you hear more than a bit of general noise from all those people?" I asked. "Up here, we're too far away. They won't hear you over all their own noise. And I like doing this and you'll find you will, too, once you get used to it."

By now I was moving smoothly, sliding my cock up and down her passage. Despite her continued protests, the young woman was now moving in unison with me, pushing her bottom back against me as I pushed into her, taking me deep.

Seeing that the woman had stopped wriggling and trying to get away I slid my hands away from her hips and up under her top. A tug at the bow of her bikini top brought it undone and after that I had access to a pair of lovely breasts.

I teased her breasts, first squeezing and massaging, then I started to flick her nipples in time to the thrusting of my cock. About this stage my new friend seemed to find new voice, saying a lot of things that some people would consider hurtful, but I was sure she didn't really mean it.

I drove in harder, using the battering of my cock to distract her from talking. It worked. It generally does. She started squeaking and giving little wails of pleasure. Her bottom was pushing hard to meet me and she was rubbing her breasts against my palms.

I didn't actually bring her to the point of pleading for me to take her harder like some women have done, but she certainly put a lot of effort into our mutual pleasure.

By now I was really hitting the high points and she was with me every inch of the way. I was driving in harder and faster and she was humping her bottom at great speed, determined to win the race. She did, too. She gave an extra loud squeal and climaxed. She had pretty good control over her internal muscles, too. She used them to clamp down on my cock and nearly ripped it off, she milked me that hard.

She sort of sagged against the fence, afterwards, breathing hard. I withdrew, patted her pretty little tush and sauntered away. It's not my habit to stick around to get effusive thanks. Pleasure and part was my motto.

I was just ambling along when I heard a scream and this bloody great rock came flying past my earhole. Geez, I got a shock. I turned around and my pretty little friend is jumping up and down and yelling at me. She bent down and picked up another rock and pitched it in my direction.

Fortunately she threw like the girl she is. The rock didn't come anywhere near me. The first one must have passed so close by chance.

I shook my head and continued on my way. Women. You can't please them, even when you have just pleased them.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Public Performance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 619 milliseconds