• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Father's Need

A Father's Need

I snuck quietly into her room and glanced back out to the hallway before pulling the door closed behind me.

She looked beautiful. Her chest rose and fell as she slept and the nightgown she was wearing just about covered her nipples, but not the top of lovely plump breasts.

I stroked my naked cock with my thumb and took a deep breath. I moved closer to her then placed one hand on her shoulder and shook her slightly. She didn't wake.

I laid my palms over her breasts and squeezed them gently. My god, she felt so good. I squeezed again, savouring the moment. Her breasts were a good size, and my hands held them well.

I pushed the quilt down and watched as each inch of her glorious body was revealed. Her nightdress ended mid-thigh, high legs were open slightly, and I knew full well that she wouldn't be wearing any panties.

I climbed onto the bed and settled myself by her ankles. I slid my hands up each of hers silky thighs and pushed her legs further apart. I raised my eyes and moaned at the sight in front of me. Her shaven cunt was on display, waiting for me. Inviting me.

"You dirty girl." I whispered.

I placed both hands on her legs and shook her once more.

"Amy." I whispered.

Nothing.

"Amy.." I spoke louder.

I grabbed hold of my throbbing penis and ran my hand up and down it twice. I was more than ready for her. I was already naked. I hadn't wanted the hassle of having to remove my clothes while my eyes feasted on her body. I didn't want to have to wait until my jeans or boxers were out of the way.

I re-positioned myself over her and lowered my mouth to hers, I kissed her lips. I ran my tongue along them and sucked gently on her bottom lip. I yanked at her night gown under it caught under her breasts, her delicious tits out for me to see. I pinched her nipples between my forefinger and thumb and watched them pucker. I placed my mouth over her left breast and sucked hard on her nipple.

She moaned ever so slightly in her sleep.

My breathing became ragged at the sound of her. I touched her taut stomach with my fingertips before cupping her virgin cunt in my hand. I'd been dreaming about this moment for months now. I couldn't wait any longer.

I pushed her arms above her head then I pushed her legs even further apart so that I could settle myself between her thighs. I lowered my head to her and ran my tongue between her soft velvet cunt lips. She tasted divine. I grabbed her hips and darted my tongue in to her, wanting to taste more of her. I flicked my tongue against her clit, then focused on darting it in and out of her until she became wet. I lapped at the first lot of wetness ... I wanted to devour her.

Trembling, I sat back on my knees and grabbed hold of my thick swollen cock. Gently, I lowered myself to her, placing most of my weight on one hand to the side of her, and guided my raging hard on to her pussy.

My head penetrated through her lips easily and at that moment, I lost control. I used my hand to guide my cock to her virgin entrance, then I pushed forcefully, until I felt my head penetrate her hole.

"Fuuuck." I grunted.

I didn't care anymore. I had to have her. She was so tight!

I thrusted in to her harshly, each thrust harder than the last, wanting every inch of myself inside of her. I felt the resistance give way and just for a second, I wondered if it'd hurt her, if she was awake. I wondered if she was bleeding. I grunted at the thought of making her bleed, taking her virginity and I rammed myself against her until my balls slapped against her ass.

I savoured the moment and took a second to look at her angelic face. She was a beauty and at the age of 19, it was about time she got fucked.

I began to move slowly, in and out of her. I slid easily between her walls. She was wet ... very wet. I thrusted faster, pulling my entire length out of her, then ramming myself back in to her, so that I was balls deep.

I watched my cock exit her pussy, my juices mixed with hers, then I forced myself back in. I pushed her legs even further apart and grabbed her hips tightly, I thrusted my cock in and out as far as I could. My balls slapped against her each time and I tugged at her hips, pulling her down further on to me.

"Ohhhh god." I moaned.

I punctuated her deeply with each movement, groaning softly.

My fingers dug in to her hips before I let her go and placed my whole body on to hers, pushing her down in to the bed. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled myself up as I grinded against her. Up and down I pushed and pulled myself against her body. My cock emerged within her.

I fucker her as hard as I could, faster and faster I moved against her. She felt so good underneath me. I bit down on one of her nipples and felt her thrust up against me at the pain.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted out loud as she thrust against me once more.

I pulled myself up and out of her, then grabbed the pillows from underneath her head. I lifted her backside up and pushed the pillows under her so that her back was arched, her pussy more open to me.

I lifted her hips and pushed myself deep inside of her. I didn't care about being gentle. I panted as I slammed in and out of her. I loved the sound of my balls slapping against her. I noticed that the sheets had blood on them, but this just made me go at her harder.

I grunted loudly with each thrust inside of her as I pulled her down on to me harder and harder. Her tits bounced wildly as I moved her around on top of me.

With my cock engorged inside of her and with her milky wetness spreading over me, I could tell she was enjoying it. Even though she was completely out of it.

"Ohhh fuck!!" I shouted out as I jerked my cock inside of her once more before I came deep inside of my baby girl.

I rested for a second with my cock throbbing inside of her of wet cunt, then I pulled myself out of her and wiped my sopping cock on her thighs. I removed myself from her bed and pulled the covers back up. I kissed the top of her forehead and took one last look at my sleeping angel I walked out of the room and headed back to my own bedroom where my wife was fast asleep.

After fucking my daughter for the first time, I knew that I'd sleep peacefully tonight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Father's Need

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds