• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Getting the GED Ch. 05 and Epilogue

Getting the GED Ch. 05 and Epilogue

12

Poor Bob Tucker, laying spread-eagled, unknowingly, on his own bed. Incapable of movement, sight or sound except at the whims of his captors. There were several of them, he deduced, from the hands he felt on his abused body. At least two were women, Rosa and someone else. Someone who had no qualms about roughing him up, using him at her will. But who and why remained unanswered. He tried to concentrate on his surroundings but with very limited senses, this was almost impossible.

Now his head was being held as he felt the ball gag being removed. His jaws were almost locked open and his facial muscles ached from the unnatural force of the gag. Water was slowly being dripped into his mouth, gratefully his tongue lapped at the welcome moisture as he rolled it around his mouth before swallowing it. It had been many hours since he had anything to drink and these meager drops, while very welcome, were hardly satisfying. The thought of sitting up right now and holding a glass of water in his unbound hands seemed so far away from his current reality that he almost cried at the thought. Where was Bob Tucker, master of his own universe?

Once again he felt movement on the bed. He wanted to speak, ask, question, but all that came out were groans. Now the ear plugs were being removed. He could hear again but was met with silence, almost no background noise, nothing, no clues to help him figure out his whereabouts. Being rolled over, two hands were on the small of his back, one massaging down the crack of his ass and distracting him from thinking what the other was doing. The other hand held a permanent marker and the word "SLUT" was being penned across his back with an arrow pointing to his asshole. All he cared about right now was that there was no butt plug about to be shoved up his ass. The pen was flipped onto the bed, making no sound, and that hand was now, too, between his cheeks. He felt a small finger encircling his abused hole as he involuntarily clenched his sphincter. He was involuntarily being rolled onto his backside and propped up again.

Now more water found its way into his mouth, momentarily distracting his thoughts. It was bizarre how something as simple as water had a profound way to take over his thoughts. It was as if he was only capable of one thought at a time and that was survival. Susie was very carefully administering the water as Rosa and Jana left the room. Jana had told Susie that if Tucker spoke, do not answer him or make any unnecessary sounds. Rosa was finally shown what Jana had taken out of her bag. A strap-on harness with a six inch dildo, very lifelike in shape and texture to a man's cock. Jana quickly strapped it on and knocked on a door simulating someone else entering the captive's lair. She opened and shut the door and together with Rosa made sounds as if there were many people out in the hall.

Suppressing outright laughter, the two women reentered the bedroom. Susie turned her head, gasped, and almost spilled the remaining water all over. Retrieving the lube before climbing back onto the bed, Jana roughly flipped him over again and positioned herself between Tucker's legs. Coating the cock-like tool with ample lube, she lined it up with his reluctant butthole. Not knowing what to expect or even who was behind him, he started to shake. Rosa went to one side of the bed while Susie stood on the other and together they forced him even further down on the mattress. He started to twist in anticipation and felt the end of the dildo nudging its way in. The girls increased their hold to reenforce what was happening adding more fear to the attack. Jana grunted deeply and plowed her way inside his cavity. Still sore from his earlier encounter, Tucker winced and shouted out in pain as tears started flowing from his eyes. The women were trying hard no to laugh out loud at this helpless hunk of flesh under their command.

"Please no-no-no" was all Tucker could say as Jana began fucking him in earnest. The words came out but with little force and his strength and will were almost totally tapped out. Whomever was fucking him seemed almost brutal in the force and rhythm being used. He had little doubt that this guy was really relishing his work and then the thought hit Tucker, was this guy wearing a condom? Would he be infected from this brutal attack. He started crying harder and moaning louder as the assault continued. His prostate gland was being stimulated and he felt is cock trying to harden through his bandages. Suddenly the thrusting stopped and he felt his head being grabbed and the earplug being reinserted.

He tried to form words, speak his plea, but his voice failed him. Water was being dripped into his mouth once again, further stopping his speech. His mind was being twisted in so many ways that his thoughts were jumbled in his mind. He felt the cock roughly pulling out of him and felt relieved that it didn't seem like the guy shot a load up his ass. Just as that thought left his mind he worried that he was going to have to suck off this shit slicked cock. The worries and fears were all jumbled around and he was again close to tears. He had never experienced this total emotional collapse before. The things he used to enjoy like being rough with his women, taking their ass brutally, keeping them off-balance, just added to his emotional state. Was this someone who was getting her revenge for his past deeds? Giving him a roughing up just as he had done countless times before?

Jana got off the bed using a lot of bounce seeming as if she was much larger than her dancers body would be. She removed the harness and took the dildo and rubbed it under Tucker's nose. The stench and feel only raised more fear in Tucker. Were his fears coming true? The feeling of nausea started rumbling through his near empty stomach. And then all activity stopped. He was alone with his tortured mind.

Why him, what did they want with him. No demands had been made. Were they just using him for their pleasure before snuffing him out? The thoughts were colliding around and almost free-flowing in his mind. Now he felt his arms being untied and his legs too being unbound. What next, what were their plans with him? He was being dragged from the bed and propped up as he felt the cold of a knife being slipped between his skin and the bandages holding his cock. The knife stretched and pulled the material before cutting it mostly away. A smallish hand went between his legs and was slowly, deliberately pulling away at the bandage. As soon as the wrapping was removed he was forced down on a chair and spun around a few times while rolling along.

He felt himself be hoisted onto a toilet and immediately began relieving himself. It felt so good to go like a normal human being that he began to cry again. What had happened to him, where was his self-esteem? Was it being flushed away with his own wastes? He was handed some toilet paper and he heard a woman's voice tell him to wipe thoroughly. He was being raised up and swiftly felt his hands being tied together, this time in front of himself. A glass was being shoved between his hands and he immediately raised the glass and drank down the contents without any thought to what it was. An earplug was pulled out and Rosa asked him if he enjoyed these last few hours? Did that really taste like water? And just as suddenly the plug went back into his ear. He started to shake as those words echoed through his head. Was he being poisoned or was it just water? Who fucked him, was he now infected with some STD or even worse?

He started to make a plea to his captors but could hardly get the words out. He felt several hands softly moving around his body and his cock rapidly responded. A hand grabbed his tool firmly at the base forcing his balls back. He groaned and muttered "Stop" but he was being ignored as another hand began slowly jacking him. The motions stopped before he could cum and now all he seemed to want is for some relief. With his cock very erect he could feel new bandages being applied and his cock painfully being forced between his legs. Simultaneously hands were rubbing his chest and legs as the women kept him stimulated further arousing his once-proud cock. The pain between his legs was almost unbearable as his cock was being forced up into his crack. His erection betrayed him as he tried to will it to deflated to ease his suffering. A sock was shoved into his mouth, the material drying it out and once again stifling his voice. He was forced down onto the chair and felt it being moved along before another few spins almost knocked him from his perch.

Jana fetched a few plastic bags from the kitchen, cut them open and spread them on the floor of the bathroom. They wheeled him back into the bathroom and forced him face down on the bags. The cold of the floor radiated through the bags and chilled him. A few dry towels were draped over his body giving him some much needed warmth. Once again his mind began to overload from his fears. He laid there for a while, not knowing how long or what was next. Alone with his thoughts, he began to shake and sob. This had become too much for his body and mind to bear. He just wanted to be released, make his way home and sleep away this horrible nightmare. Soon sleep overtook his mind as he slipped away from his problems.

He was jolted awake by cold water being poured over his naked body. The towels had been removed gently so as not to disturb his slumber, which had only been twenty minutes, but now could have been any length of time to their captive. The towels were being rubbed over his body, wiping away the residue of his rude awakening and restoring some warmth again. Fresh dry towels were again covering him and he fell soundly asleep once his body relaxed. Another twenty minutes elapsed and the ritual was repeated. He just twisted and shook without making any attempt to stand or fight. He was a broken mess of a man with no idea how to get out of this state of captivity.

The towels were used again to dry him and fresh ones to cover him. He fought his body to not go to sleep as he lay there thinking, but he could not fight to stay awake. Susie had been given "dryer duty" as this bachelor had only so many towels to use. Fortunately he liked thick bath sheet sized towels, which made this task easier.

After two more rounds of sleep and water, allowing more time for him to fall asleep, they got him up and back onto the chair. Jana had gone through his collection of nighties and found the largest one. It seemed like this Boy Scout was prepared for any sized adventuress that might windup in his bedroom. With a pair of scissors, she snipped away at the waistline to give a few more inches for his girth. With him in the chair they untied his hands and forced his arms up to clad him in this feminine attire. He could feel the silkiness against his skin and he trembled at the thought of why he was being made to wear this. He began to wave his arms but was quickly subdued with his arms zip-locked behind him.

Poor Bob Tucker, "How did this all happen to me", he thought? Was he destined to be somebody's little bitch-boy, being regularly fucked and abused until they grew tired of him and left him to die a slow painful death? He couldn't even trust his mind as it was all a jumble right now.

Keeping him on edge was all part of Jana's plan. She was very close to breaking him and making him completely incapable of resisting for at least a while which was all she wanted from him. She bent down and pulled the plug out of his left ear. In a low whisper she began her instructions. "Do not think that once you are released you'll ever be free to abuse anyone again. We know what you've be up to for many, many months and chose this time to act. Once you are free of your bondage, you will still be under our surveillance." Using what she had gathered from his computer she then told him, "Do not even think about using your power to subjugate another woman, those days are now history to you. A new beginning has been granted you, and, provided you don't screw up, your cock will remain between your legs and functioning. We can get you anytime we want and anywhere you are, here, Thailand, Hawaii, anywhere." She continued "Rosa is one lucky lady that we saved her from your evil ways. You will respond by giving her a passing grade and do nothing further to harm her. Do you understand this?"

He slowly shook his head in agreement as his blood ran cold from her instructions.

They seemed to know so much about him that he was truly scared, not only for these days but for the future. Holding a sedative-laced glass of water in her hands, she brought it up to his lips but he was too scared to drink. She leaned over and again whispered to him that they would receive more pleasure observing his changed ways than allowing him to die now. He opened his mouth and greedily swallowed her offering.

He was so groggy that the sedative overtook his mind and body and he was rapidly loosing consciousness. They rolled him over to the bed and unbound his hands. They rolled him over to his stomach and pulled the covers up to just below his butt. Jana went back to the bathroom to fetch his razor. She was smiling as she entered the bedroom. She took a little lube and coated his ass and shaved all of the hair off his butt, including between his legs and his asshole. He was slick, smooth and shiny when she finished.

The next part of the plan was to take out the earplugs, remove the blindfold and, once they were a suitable distance from his house, find a payphone and call the cops to rescue him. They had taken nothing but his manhood and, given his behavior, there should be plenty of women around that could testify against him should he ever try to press charges. As fate would have it, his cellphone rang. They would not answer it but once it beeped with a message, Jana called in to retrieve it.

It was from Nancy, his neighbor, with the news that she was headed home shortly and could be at his door within an hour. She said she was horny and would not take no for an answer. The trio put their heads together and devised an alternate plan for Bob Tucker. They gathered up their few possessions and cleaned up whatever mess they had made around the house.

Next she sent a text to Nancy to come over in about an hour and that the front door would be unlocked and he'd be waiting for her in the bedroom. She erased the original voicemail and the corresponding text message and flipped the phone onto the desk. The trio quickly took off his blindfold and earplugs leaving his cock still bound between his legs. With his arms freed, he looked a mess with his nightie pulled up and "slut" marked just above his shiny butt.

They slipped out through the garage and got in Susie's car around the corner. Much as they'd love to stick around and see what developed with Nancy, they needed to get some much needed food and sleep. Jana had left Bob's computer up and running playing some nasty tranny porn video. They had taken nothing of his, except his manhood, so there would be little legally he could do to them. They could claim that this was a mutual kinky situation that may have gotten out of hand. One thing that Jana was sure of, if they even needed witnesses, there were sure to be many, many local women that had been on the receiving end of Bob Tucker's lust.

Nancy was prompt in arriving and letting herself in. What awaited her was beyond her wildest dreams. Her tough guy looked like a very bad cross-dresser after a two day bender. Deeply asleep in the nightie with a freshly shaven ass oiled and bared for her. She couldn't help it as she started laughing hysterically at her lover. He was really out of it and didn't even stir from her laughter. She rolled him over and found the last gift from Jana. She had taken her deepest red lipstick and heavily coated his lips and wrote "use me" across his forehead. She reached down between his legs and found his cock bound up. She kept muttering to herself, what was this fucker really into when she was not around?

She shook him a few more times and he mumbled something unintelligible in response. Nancy undid the bandage from around his cock and it just laid there, soft and limp, not what she wanted now. She began rubbing him and he began to resist her, not even sure who she was. She started swearing at him, calling him names for the way he was dressed and responding. He was trying to push her away thinking she was one of the captors as she was getting more pissed at him. "What the fuck did you invite me over if you can't even get it up? You're all fucked out from the weekend, you little asshole?"

She kept shaking him but that was just putting him into a more defensive mode. Finally she slapped him across the face, yelled out "fuck you" and stormed out of his house.

Epilogue

Bob's body just gave out on him and fell back into a very deep sleep and woke up almost jumping up off the mattress some 16 hours later, starving, scared and disoriented. The background noise from the computer was unclear. It took him some five minutes of trying to focus around the room in the light of early evening. He was unbound, still in the nightie and unsure if he was alone and in his own bedroom. His memory of his captivity was piecemeal at best. Location, length of time or even how many people were involved were sketchy and except that somehow Rosa was a part of it, everything else was a nightmare. Jana's warning really was what lasting in his thoughts. He got up, tried standing on his own and slowly checked around the house for anyone else. Finding no one, he went back to his office and looked at what Jana had left playing on his computer, a middle-age man, decked out in trashy women's clothing on the receiving end of violent abuse by a short, hot looking transsexual. This unnerved him even more as now he wasn't even sure if his captivity had been filmed and could one day be featured on-line. His mind began racing again as he tried to organize his thoughts.

After making little sense of the events, he stumbled into the kitchen to take care of a more pressing need. He scrounged around and settled for some oatmeal and water. As he sat there drinking his third glass of water, he began to remember events and the soreness surrounding his asshole was prime in his memory. He started to shake again thinking about the buttplug when the rape of his manhood came roaring back into his mind. He'd been used like a $10 anal whore and was very scared of any long term medical issues. The mental damage had taken control of a normally very well controlled man. His fears of what his abusers had done to him, perhaps leaving some incurable disease festering in his bowels caused him to suddenly need to evacuate whatever was remaining in his colon. The watery mess that flowed out of him only served to deepen his concern. He wanted to get immediate medical care at the closest ER but was very worried how he would form the answers to their questions. He arose from the commode and started to wash is face, Still wearing the nightie and the remainder of the lipstick startled him when he saw his reflection in the mirror.

He needed a shower but first there were so many other unanswered questions. He quickly raced to his garage and was relieved to see his trusty Toyota sitting unscathed there. He went into his bedroom, ripped off the nightie and put on his robe. He went looking for his wallet and was glad to find it too intact. Moving back to his computer, he logged into his bank accounts and was relieved when he found them undisturbed also. Then another thought hit him, he had just logged into his accounts but was his computer tracking him. Oh shit, did he just give his attackers his passwords? His mind reeled into a paranoid state. He couldn't just change his passwords from home as they would be tracked too. Would he be wiped out financially in a few minutes, hacked into ruin?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Getting the GED Ch. 05 and Epilogue

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 137 milliseconds