• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fantasy...Temptation...Seduction

Fantasy...Temptation...Seduction

123

Both women were rather giggly as Kim opened the bottle of Merlot. They'd already had three glasses each at the restaurant, and were both eager to add to the buzz now that they were back at Shannon's house. Getting drunk over a Wednesday lunch was not something they did, ever, but today they'd each agreed it would be best if they were a little, if not very, drunk.

For the past several years, Kim, Shannon and their husbands had developed a sexually progressive relationship. They didn't trade spouses, but the women had certainly evolved over time to the point where most anything went between them, and it was no secret amongst the four of them that the girls genuinely enjoyed these erotic encounters. Often, during one of these drunken escapades, Kim would suggest she and Shannon get together while the men were at work. Both husbands said they'd be good with it, as long as they knew ahead of time, and heard every delicious detail after the fact. But even at that, the drunken promises of such a pre-planned, purely hedonistic affair never seemed to come to fruition, or even be mentioned again, until the next interlude between the four of them.

However Shannon's husband, Roger had been pushing her lately to follow through with the often promised afternoon with Kim. She couldn't quite relate to his motivation, but then again, he was always encouraging her to embrace her sexuality. He often told her detailed fantasies, often about her seducing other men, especially younger, college age guys. Hearing Roger's fantasies centered around her getting fucked by one or more young studs was always exciting. Given that Kim often played a role in his dirty pillow talk, she had little doubt that thinking about her with Kim would be just another kink to fuel his many fantasies. And of course she'd have to tell him every sordid detail as soon as he got home from work.

So, after they'd downed another glass of wine each, Kim took control and playfully pulled Shannon upstairs to her bedroom, then pushed her down onto the king sized bed. Emboldened by the alcohol, neither woman resisted what was about to happen. They began slowly, lots of soft kisses and roaming touches, but things inevitably escalated until clothes were being tugged off and soft moans transformed into more explicit feedback in praise of each friend's willingness to please the other.

Not having to worry about their husbands was quite freeing, and both women fully focused on the mutual pleasure they were sharing. Forty five minutes later, they'd each had several orgasms, but as Kim lay with her head resting on Shannon's thigh, randomly planting teasing kisses across her still simmering pussy, it was obvious they would soon ramp back up for another round of love making. At that moment, the sudden roar of the lawn mower from the back yard broke the mood.

"What?, who is mowing my yard?" Shannon said, more to herself than Kim, and moved from the bed to go and look out the bathroom window.

Kim tagged along behind, as naked as her friend, and peered over her shoulder through the mostly closed blinds, "Mmm, yum! Who is that? And can I take him home to service my, ah, lawn too?" she said in a joking tone, but with just enough underlying desire to convey her approval of the young man mowing the lawn. He was wearing gym shorts that were tight enough to indicate he likely wore nothing beneath them. With each pass around the yard, a rather substantial bulge was easily discernable pressed against the snug fitting material. Shirtless as well, his defined chest, muscular back and broad shoulders indicated he was obviously no stranger to the weight room.

"Ah, that's our neighbor's son, Eric. He's home from college, you know, for the summer." Shannon replied in a tone indicating there was more she wasn't telling.

Kim's hands began to softly stroke her still nude friend, as neither of them had offered to move from their vantage point by the window. "So, what aren't you telling me?" Kim asked, her hands now gently cupping Shannon's large breasts.

"Ah, well, I just find it a little odd that he is mowing the yard today, while we're in here, you know, for the first time alone together." Kim answered.

"Why, I mean when does he usually mow the yard, and why have you been holding out on me that you have a studly college boy in the neighborhood that cuts your grass while half naked. I mean, seriously, look at his crotch. I actually think I can see the outline of his dick all the way from here."

Ignoring Kim's lustful comments, and even her attentive hands, Shannon's mind was concentrating on the situation before her, and she continued, almost as if speaking to herself, "What I find odd is that he has never cut our lawn before, not even once."

"So, Roger must have asked him to." Kim replied.

"Yeah, that's what I find most interesting." Shannon paused, then knew it to be silly and keep the rest of the story from Kim, especially given the extent of their relationship. "The fact that he has him working in our yard today, when he knew you and I would be coming here to, well, ah, be alone. I have my suspicions it is more than a coincidence."

"You're getting my attention, do tell." Kim egged her on.

"Well, it all started about 3 years ago. Roger was convinced that Eric had the hots for me. He started doing things like sending me out to wash the car when he'd see Eric outside as well. He'd make me wear something to really accentuate my boobs, not that you can do much to hide these double Ds even when you want to." Shannon started to explain, the wine, their history together, and her still simmering arousal leading her to hold nothing back.

"He made you go out, dressed to tease...really? Roger doesn't 'make' you do anything. But anyway, did it work, did you lure Eric over and prove to Roger that he wanted this sexy, curvy body?" Kim asked in a half joking manner while hugging and stroking Shannon's curvaceous form in an overly exaggerated manner.

"Well, I will admit I was a little, shall we say, complicit, cause I could have told him Eric had a thing for me without him parading me around like that. I mean the kid always found excuses to stop by when I was out. I didn't tell Roger, but I had already started wearing low cut tops during the days while he was at work, just to tease the poor boy a little. I mean, it was really naughty of me, and he had only just turned 18 at the time, but I must admit it was rather exciting to think a teenager found me attractive. But that's ALL I ever did, was to give him some 'unintended' looks down my top, I promise." Shannon paused to ensure Kim believed her. She didn't want this to make her sound like some slut out there luring in teenage boys. Seeing Kim nod her understanding, Shannon continued, "But yeah, Roger's little 'tests' convinced him of the obvious. Then he started with the fantasies about me teasing and seducing Eric."

"Oh my, I mean Roger is a man, so I'm not surprised to know he's depraved, but it is kinda fun to hear what gets him going. What about you, did his stories do it for you too?"

This entire time, Eric kept mowing. The backyard was fairly large, and Shannon knew it would take him most of an hour to finish it using only a push mower. So they stood there and watched while Kim kept her body stoked with her talented fingers, and Shannon divulged what to this point had been between only her and Roger.

"I have to admit, he can spin a tale." She responded with a sneaky smile spreading across her face. "Usually he'd bring up an actual encounter between Eric and me, then ultimately turn it into a really hot story about me luring the kid into the house and seducing him subtly until his hard cock about rips through his pants and he has to have me."

"God, you're making me wet. Give me some details while the young man starring in your fantasy sex life keeps parading before us all sweaty and half naked." Kim pleadingly whispered into Shannon's ear, kissing and nibbling her neck as both stared out the window.

"Mmm, God hun, your hands are driving me crazy. When our eye candy leaves you're going to have to really work me over, maybe with the big vibrator." Shannon said, squirming beneath her friend's touch. "Okay, so one of his favorites stemmed from something that really happened up at the neighborhood pool. You remember that older red bikini I used to wear? Tons of cleavage, but the reason I eventually retired it was because it had worn thin enough that my nipples would show through pretty clearly when it got wet, and even a little when dry. Roger had always loved how sexy my boobs looked in it even before it started turning see-through. Every now and then I would still put it on, but took care not to get in the water."

"Oh yeah. I remember that one. Todd always liked you in that top as well. But go on, tell me more."

"So there was a week last summer that Roger took off work to do some things around the house. You remember how hot it last July, and with temps hitting the upper 90's one day we decided to head over to the pool. Since it was a Tuesday, I knew the crowd would be light, and gave in when he begged for the red bikini. He had brought the cooler, and it didn't take long for us each to knock down several beers. So with a slight buzz and a sparse crowd, I didn't object when Roger suggested we get in the water. He grabbed our float, and after a bit, talked me into relaxing on it while he held on to keep me from floating away from him. He was slowly towing me around the pool, taking us away from anyone that he thought might take exception to my see-through top. I knew Roger was enjoying seeing me on display in the public pool, even if only for him, but given the intense heat, it didn't take long for the material to dry out and become a little more modest. It was thin enough that if my nipples got hard, they'd still be easily noticed, but at least when dry my entire areola wasn't blatantly on display."

Shannon paused, focusing again on Eric, and his tight shorts as she thought back to that day in the pool. "After a few minutes, Roger splashed water up over me, soaking my bikini again, saying he was just helping me keep cool. Of course I knew his true motive, but played along as he would sporadically scoop water up and over my body. I was actually having fun with this innocent little game and feeling naughty by being randomly exposed in a public place, even if only for my perverted husband. Roger had just finished dumping handfuls of water across me when I heard him speak to someone. By the time I opened my eyes, none other than Eric was wading over to stand right next to the raft, opposite Roger. We were all wearing sun glasses, so even though I couldn't be certain of his focus, it seemed rather obvious that Eric was having a hard time diverting his attention from my body laid out before him. Roger was mister conversation with Eric, essentially keeping him there next to me as he innocently talked college, sports, weather, whatever. But I knew he was keeping him there on purpose."

"Holy Hell!" Kim exclaimed, her fingers now lightly strumming over Shannon's wet pussy. "So Roger just had you laid out there on display for a teenager he knew was lusting for your bod. I have to give it to him, twisted, but hot for sure."

"Well, yeah, it was actually turning me on. Now they both slowly walked alongside, slowly moving to the deeper end. As they kept talking, Roger would splash water up onto his chest, making sure to keep getting me wet in the process. The excitement of the situation, coupled with the repeated soaking was keeping my nipples rock hard, and while I didn't look to confirm, I knew the top had to be essentially transparent. Before long, they'd moved until the water was about 5 feet deep, which resulted in their heads being positioned about a foot above my prone body. They were so close to my boobs I swear I could almost feel their breath washing across my wet skin."

Kim was growing more aroused with every word, and turned Shannon's body enough to begin licking and kissing her already hard nipples, pausing her assault just long enough to say, "Keep on, this is really getting me going."

Shannon put up no resistance to Kim's aggression, reveling in the pleasurable sensations, and continued on, "And then, he asked Eric if he would stay there and hold onto my float while he went to the bathroom, then to grab more beer from the cooler. Eric, of course, agreed, and even though I should have spoken up, left the pool and ended this tease, I just laid there on the raft next to Eric, allowing him to ogle me when Roger left us alone."

"Eric did his best to keep up with the innocent conversation, even as his eyes appeared to bore into my bikini top. As we talked, he steadily directed the raft to the more shallow water, until I was the one with the view, as eventually his clingy trunks were at my eye level. And believe me, what you've been able to see while he's mowing is nothing compared to the well-defined package so plainly outlined by his wet swim suit. He must have been half hard, cause it looked rather big. It really made me hot to see those wet trunks clinging to him like that, but even more so to know he was getting noticeably aroused because of me."

"Well...what did you do next?" Kim asked, directing Shannon's hand downward to confirm her own damp arousal.

Shannon tenderly explored Kim's overheated pussy as she answered, "Jeez Kim, I didn't do anything. I was in our neighborhood pool. He only kept us there for a few minutes, and as Roger was making his way back, Eric maneuvered the raft back to deeper water. I could only assume he had wanted me to see his package, which was way more forward than he'd ever been around me. As soon as Roger came back, I made an excuse for us to leave, and we went home and fucked liked teenagers. And from that point on, Eric starred in our fantasies, almost as much as you do."

"Ahh, aren't you sweet." Kim said, now kissing up and around Shannon's neck. "But why does everything you just said make you think Roger sent Eric to mow on purpose, today?"

"Well, because he would always spin Eric into other tales that had nothing to do with the pool. One of his favorites was to talk about how you and I would seduce the boy, specifically if he was working in the yard while we were up here, half drunk and engaged in our alter lesbian egos. He always paints the same scenario, all the way down to what we wear and the dialogue that takes place. It is a very erotic fantasy that never failed to get me off."

Kim waited as Shannon stopped, and just stared out the window. Eric was about half way through, and the sweat was pouring off him, causing his light blue gym short to turn dark and cling even more possessively to his increasingly defined genitals. After several more seconds of silence, Kim spoke up, "Oh good god girl, you think you can tell me all that and not give me the details on how Roger wants today to play out?"

"Now Kim, I'm seriously doubt he wants his fantasy to become a reality. It could just be a coincidence, or even him just wanting to create a setting to really spice things up for our pillow talk. But I will tell you the fantasy, I mean, I think we've past the point of any secrets."

For the next 15 minutes, Shannon recalled Roger's story of their seduction of Eric. During the retelling, the friends caressed each other, while maintaining their observance of the well-built college boy as he mowed the lawn, and unbeknownst to him, starred in the fantasy being shared just inside the house.

By the time Shannon finished her tale, both women were smoldering with arousal. Kim said, "Holy Hell Shannon, that is one hot story, and the way Roger has me being such a tease in your fantasy...well, I guess he knows me pretty well. I really think he wants us to do it...Why else would he set this all up, just like in the fantasy?"

"I don't know, I mean, what if we're wrong."

"Have you talked to Roger today?" Kim inquired. "Maybe he called to tell you about the yard work."

"No, well not since I left to pick you up and go to lunch, but I haven't checked my phone lately...I've been rather busy" Shannon replied with a devious little grin and a soft, moist kiss on Kim's lips before she went into the bedroom and retrieved her phone. Sure enough, it indicated two texts from Roger. "Oh my...listen to this."

Shannon returned to the bathroom, saying, "He texted over an hour ago that he forgot to tell me, but Eric was going to come by after lunch to cut the grass."

"Ok, well, that doesn't necessarily sound suspicious." Kim said.

"But his next text..." Shannon said, pausing for emphasis, "says that he told Eric to come to the back door and I would pay him...he also says that I will need to pry myself away from you to let him in, and that maybe I should wear his favorite white robe, that it could make for an interesting story...Oh My God Kim, I think Roger IS wanting this to happen. I mean, every time he starts with this story, it begins with me answering the door in my white robe!"

At that moment, the roar of the mower ceased.

Eric was nervous as he approached the back door. He had always thought Mrs. Landers was sexy. She was pretty, with a curvy, mature body and a great set of tits. She was often in her yard, working on the flowers, or washing the cars. For a long time he'd watched her from his room, with his binoculars, but eventually, he'd worked up enough nerve to come up with some excuses to walk across the street and talk to her. She was always chatty, but never gave any indication she viewed him as anything more than the boy next door. Sometimes, if he was lucky, she'd be wearing a rather low cut shirt and he would discreetly position himself so he could peer at her magnificent cleavage as she went about her chores. Only once before had he been as brazen as he intended to be today; last summer at the pool, Mrs. Landers had been on her raft, and he'd been able to see her nipples through her top. It was giving him a semi-boner, and he purposely let her see it, molded behind his wet swimsuit while her husband had gone to the bathroom.

Today would be even more daring. When Mr. Landers had called and asked him to mow, for some reason he'd said he wanted him to start at 2:30 sharp. As usual, Eric had been watching their house to see if Mrs. Landers would come outside, and he saw her drive away before noon. Hanging out by his window, her return around two, with one of her friends, didn't escape him. He'd seen her friend a couple of times at the pool. She was built kinda opposite of Mrs. Landers, very slender with nice sexy ass, an ass he'd enjoyed admiring from across the pool deck on numerous occasions.

As he waited to go and mow, he worked up the courage to try and tempt them by showing off his package. He knew his plump cock was what the guys at school called a 'show-er', and not so much a 'grow-er', and ever since he'd impulsively let her see him half hard, in his wet swimsuit, that day at the pool, he'd been fantasizing about doing it again. In his adolescent fantasy, Mrs. Landers would eventually be so enamored of his thick cock she'd give in and seduce him. The presence of her attractive friend only emboldened him to carry on with his exhibitionist plan, so Eric had rummaged through his dresser until he found his old blue gym shorts. He hadn't worn them for several years, and they now fit even more snugly than he recalled. The stretchy material clearly displayed his cock as he positioned it down toward his left thigh. It would be obvious that he had to know the image he'd be presenting, but after an adolescence spent fantasizing about his sexy neighbor, he decided to throw caution to the wind and go for it. If she freaked out, and even if she told his mom, he'd just play dumb and deny being a pervert. Plus, he was in college now, so how badly could the consequences be. On the upside, if Mrs. Landers didn't made an issue of it, and even if his envisioned seduction didn't come about, he'd still have the memories of the time he flashed his hot milf neighbor.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fantasy...Temptation...Seduction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds