• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mixed Master - A Fantasy

Mixed Master - A Fantasy

When she thought about it at all lately, she decided she really adored being dominated by Him. She didn't think about it all that much because she was too busy "doing it". It wasn't just the sex. Not by any means. BUT the sex was beyond description. Used to guys who with flabby cocks, she practically worshiped His – its length, width, color, taste, everything just fit her perfectly and she couldn't believe it was real. But it was.

Thinking about it now – though she could feel herself growing wet the more she thought – it was such luck her finding Him and that cock of his. Just the right size: not too long and wide for sucking him deep into her mouth and thick enough to stretch her pussy lips open so she really felt it.

She glanced up from her eyelashes and her breath caught in her throat when she realized not only was he looking back at her, but he'd taken his cock out and the slick head was almost within licking distance. She felt a shiver move across her shoulders and she almost – without permission – stretched out the tip of her tongue to taste him, hoping that a drop of precum might ooze onto her tongue. She took a deep breath, swallowed loudly, and restrained her want – no need – to flick her tongue over his cockhead.

It hadn't taken long for her to understand and accept that although His race wasn't the same as hers – well, only one of his lovers-slaves-submissives-whatevers was the same as He was – He was the most mixed-acceptance man she'd ever known. Asian, European, Black...He somehow knew how to bring out their best and most sensual traits and respect them. She loved being able to express her sensuality to please Him. The Master's tastes ran to the exotic though. The sub-next-door didn't appeal; it was too ordinary. Being wealthy enough to indulge His whims, He allowed them each a large budget for clothing, makeup, etc. And they dressed and undressed to please Him and even sometimes surprise Him. She also loved that He usually took them in sexual ways one-to-one, although sometimes he treated Himself and them to more partners at one time. Threesomes were full of laughter and sensual exhaustion. Foursomes actually made all the women sigh inwardly just to see the various ways and means three women could please their Master's cock. And His tongue.

Speaking of tongues...she couldn't help squirm a little on her knees as the pale Japanese woman beneath her flickered her tongue slowly and lovingly across her pussy lips. She sucked her belly in sharply as she felt His fingertip roll over her swollen glistening clit and then across the Japanese woman's tongue. She glanced down to see her wet pinkness between her dark chocolate brown thighs. He drew back his wet fingertip and held it out toward the kneeling white woman.

"She tastes so sweet, lick this," he told her.

Dutifully, her eyes closed and her lips parting, she stuck out her tongue and licked His finger, slowly sliding her lips downward to his second knuckle and sucking it lightly.

"Mmmm, thank you, Master," she murmured.

He smiled broadly and straightened in his chair, spreading His legs wider, and nodding to each of them.

"Now, He said, "all of you may kiss my cockhead. Just kiss."

They tried not to show disappointment, each wanting to suck Him deeply and drink His cum until He was empty. Each wanting him to grab her hair in his hands and fuck her mouth until she couldn't breathe and yet soared on some imagined cloud upward to...something yet unattained.

"Please," they pleaded in silence behind lowered eyes. "Fuck our mouths. Yes! Deeper, harder, faster. Give us your sweet cum, Master, every drop."

One by one, He fingered their pussies and clits, bringing each to the edge, then moving on to the next. Their kissing of His cockhead and shaft grew more – competitive. They could feel His eyes on them and that kept their tongues from darting out for a lick. Kept their warm, wet lips from sliding down over the head, catching just beneath the rim, and sucking hard. Kept them under His complete control. Which, of course, things being as they were, made them even more eager to please Him. It was beyond love, beyond horniness, beyond the Master-slave thing. It was beyond belief. Mythical. Legendary. When she thought about it at all, she decided she really adored being dominated by Him. And so did the other two. They were each unique and they all mixed together well under His mentorship.

Now...about His cock...she turned her focus back to it and felt His hand grip her hair tightly and push the head between her opening lips, making her gasp a moment, her throat tightening then at last letting the head push into it. She swallowed and He moaned a little. Fuck, yesssss...

"Master."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mixed Master - A Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds