• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mike's Big Defeat

Mike's Big Defeat

That night I had a wonderfully erotic dream. I was back at my apartment in New York lying in my bed as a beautiful blonde woman rode my cock up and down over and over. She was talking to me the whole time “yes baby, yes” she kept saying,” oh baby does it feel good”, “yeah that’s it baby”, “time to wake up baby…”

My eyes popped open to see Janet sitting on my bed in one of her silky black robes, stroking my rock hard cock.

“Good you awake baby.”

“Janet what are you….”but she shushed me by putting a finger to my lips.

“Shhh, my turn to talk baby. You made me so proud last night, you showed such strength. It makes me think maybe you were disobeying me by pleasuring yourself without asking first,” my eyes betrayed me, she saw the guilt in them,” oh baby was bad. I bet I was the vision in your mind ever time you came.”

The whole time she talked her hand kept slowly stroking my cock, my breathing was getting deeper and faster with every stroke.

“Yes, you fantasized about me. Your body can runaway but your mind can’t baby, but I have to be sure of that. Mommy has to go out of town on business tomorrow so she won’t have time to break you slowly the way she had been doing. It’s time you found your place little boy. Now let’s get you out of bed.”

She gently led me out of bed by my cock. She led me into my father’s bedroom. At the foot of the bed sat a high-backed, metal chair. She led me towards the chair and taking my hands placed each one on the top of the chair back leaving my body hanging in the ai over the seat.

“Stay still baby,” she breathed into my ear.

I don’t know if I was too turned on or just not awake enough to realize what was happening but before I knew it she had tied my hands to the chair with two black silk scarves.

“Now my little slave, it’s time to show you how Mistress Janet keeps her little slaves inline.”

I wasn’t sure if I could take a whipping that was carried out with any sort of vehemence.

She moved behind me and reached around with one hand and started stroking my cock which had begun to soften a bit with my anxiety over the coming lashing. Suddenly I was surprised with her other hand rubbing the length of the crack of my ass. Her hand stroked my cock slowly, then I felt something cold being rubbed on my asshole by her finger.

“Let’s find out what kind of slave you’ll be baby,” her hot breath in my ear added to the excitement I was already feeling from her wonderful cock massage.

Slowly I felt her finger press into my asshole, in and out, in and out, a little more each time. Then two fingers, in and out, in and out, now three. The pain with each new finger subsided after time replaced by pleasure. My hips began moving, more to meet the thrust of her fingers than to fuck her hand with my cock.

“Oh that’s it baby, looks like you’re gonna be a little slut pretty soon,” her comment only seemed to make the movement of my hips more insistent. Suddenly she removed her fingers from my ass, I felt an emptiness, a want to be filled again.

“Time for my little boy to be broken,” I felt something larger than a finger being pressed into my ass.

“Oh you’re gonna be begging for this soon you little bitch.’

Soon my ass was being stretched until I felt like I would split in two. I cried out in pain, god it hurt. Slowly I was being filled up until I felt her hips press against my ass. My god I thought, she was fucking me. She sat still for a moment, letting me get used to the size of the dildo in my ass. Then slowly she started pumpming my ass with short strokes, then longer ones, and longer ones until she was taking the dildo almost all the way out of my ass before plunging it back in. The moans were almost screams, I hardly even realized they were coming from my mouth.

“Oh that’s it you little whore, Mistress Janet is fucking your ass and you love it.”

My god, I was enjoying it. This woman was fucking me with a dildo and I was moaning from pleasure I was getting from it. I felt her hand reach around and start stroking my cock again.

“Yeah little slut, cum for your Mistress, I want to hear you scream when you cum.”

Oh did I, I screamed when my cock erupted, her assault on my ass continued even after my body collapsed onto the seat of the chair. I don’t remember how long she continued fucking me before I passed out.

I awoke on the floor next to the chair. I looked up and saw Janet standing over me. She had on 5” heels, black fishnet stocking that were held up by black garters. Other than that she was completely naked, save for a 6”, amazingly life like, strap-on dildo.

“Did you enjoy that bitch?”

I was too afraid to tell her I did.

“On your knees!”

I rose up off the floor and got to my knees. Her dildo was hanging right in my face now as I looked up at her.

“Well if you don’t feel like talking, why don’t you go ahead and suck my cock.”

Now this caught me a bit off guard but not so much as her grabbing a handful of my hair and placing the head of hear toy cock at my lips. She moved it slowly back and forth, circling my lips with it.

“Come on baby, open up for mommy, just take in a little, yes that’s it,” my lips parted taking in the head,” just suck on it baby, good.”

Slowly she started feeding it into my mouth a little at a time, shortly she was fucking my mouth getting in a good three or four inches.

“Yeah baby, it’s feels good doesn’t it, you like sucking my cock, that’s it you dirty little whore,” her hips thrust the dildo deeper, I gagged at first until I learned to relax my throat and let it touch the back of my throat.

“Oh that’s good baby, so deep for mommy, yeah you like this a lot. You could tell me no all day little slut but your cock is rock hard right now, so no matter what you mouth may say Mistress Janet knows the truth.”

She removed the dildo from my mouth and got me to lay on the bed with my legs hanging off. She moved the chair around so the seat was facing me.

“Put your right foot up on the chair,” as I did she moved herself in between my legs. I watched as she lubed up her fake cock,” time for some more fun baby.”

She lifted my other leg to the chair and moved her cock to my asshole. She started rubbing the head up against it, my body started to squirm on the bed. I couldn’t believe I wanted this again.

“Tell me what you want baby.”

“Please….,” I whimpered.

“Tell me, beg for it like the little slut you are.”

“Fuck me,” oh god had I said that.

“Have you forgotten who I am?”

“No Mistress….”

“Now beg me.”

“Please fuck me Mistress, please…oh god….please….”

She thrust her cock into me hard causing me to cry out in pain. After she started fucking me the pain subsided and I just moaned and moaned.

“Oh god…..oh yes…..”

“You ass is mine little bitch. You’re my bitch, oh fuck yes you’re my bitch…”

Janet’s thrusts were getting faster and faster as the back of the strap-on rubbed into her clit. She started fucking me harder and harder, her breath becoming more and more ragged every time she called me her bitch. She came with a loud groan. It was the first time I had heard Janet get audible during any kind of sex.

She slowed the pace of her fucking and took my hand and placed it on my cock,” Now, pleasure yourself.”

My hand only rubbed my cock three or four times before I shot cum all over my chest and stomach. Janet pulled out of my ass and left me there on the bed. I lost consciousness again, whether from passing out or just falling asleep I don’t really know.

I awoke from the feeling of a warm wet towel wiping the cum off of my bare chest and stomach.

“Have a nice nap?” Janet asked.

“Yes Mistress.”

“Surprised Mikey? Did you think you would want it so bad?”

“I….I… can’t believe that…..”

“Yes baby, and you’ll want it again, and again, and again. That’s why I had to do this now. Now you’re tied to me, your mine now Mike, I’ve broken you. I wanted to slowly do it over time to keep from shocking you more than I already had, but I didn’t have the time. Don’t worry baby, we have some time for more before the day is over, and you’ll call me every night when I’m gone and beg me to cum, and I might even let you, but if you ever want to feel this again,” she moved over and straddled my hips, the fish net stockings sending electricity through my body as she rubbed the head of my cock against the lips of her pussy,” you won’t ever cum again without my permission.”

She plunged herself onto my cock and rode me until I came then drifted off again. By the end of the day my cock hurt, my body ached, and all I wanted was sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mike's Big Defeat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds