• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • And Jill Came Tumbling After

And Jill Came Tumbling After

12

Author's note:

Although this story features Laura and Kevin Taylor, the main characters in Revenge and The Observatory, it is not a sequel. However, you might want to read those stories if you get curious about their earlier adventures.

****

It was midnight. Flames from the family room fireplace provided heat and light on a cool October night. My wife Laura and I were lying on a roomy leather sofa not far from the fire. I had already discarded my clothing. Laura was wearing a very short dress that she often wore when we had sex. The dress buttoned up the front from hem to neckline. I had long since unfastened all the buttons. Laura wore nothing else so her entire body, or at least those parts of greatest interest to me under the circumstances, was exposed.

I was currently sucking lightly on one of her nipples and my hand was between her thighs slowly finger fucking her toward her second orgasm of the night. My intention was to lift her to the very edge and then enter her at just the right moment. If my timing was good, penetration alone would push her into orgasm and then, with careful control of my thrusts, I could hold her in a high state of arousal for several minutes. If all went well, and it often did, I could drive her into one final shattering climax that would coincide with my own.

Laura was reacting nicely to my efforts, crying out softly with every movement of my hand as I gently probed her pussy. I increased the tempo and she began rhythmically rocking her hips as her arousal started to peak. I knew she would cum soon so I began to shift my weight in preparation for rolling between her legs and pushing my cock deep inside to drive her over the edge.

Just as I decided the time was right and started to open Laura's thighs further, I heard the unmistakable oily click of a weapon's safety being released and felt the icy touch of steel on the back of my neck.

"Don't move," commanded a male voice behind me. I froze.

Laura had been lost in her arousal and it took a few moments for her to react. She looked up and saw the assailant I could not see, let out a sharp cry, and started to struggle against me.

"Cool it. Both of you stay put. Jill, move to one side so you can cover them both while I back away."

Jill? What the hell was going on? I was still lying on my side facing Laura and had not yet seen the others in the room. Laura was looking over my shoulder at them with a horrified expression on her face. I could feel her heart hammering against my chest. My own pulse was racing as well.

I felt the barrel of the weapon being removed from my neck and heard movement behind me.

"Okay, Kevin. Get up slowly and move over to the chair. Laura, don't move." I was astonished that they knew our names.

I did as directed and slowly rolled off the sofa onto my feet, my nudity making me feel extraordinarily vulnerable as I turned to face our intruders.

There were only two of them as far as I could tell. They were dressed in camouflage clothing, black sneakers, and had Lone Ranger-style masks over their faces. They would have looked silly if they had not been so well armed.

The woman, Jill presumably, was pointing an automatic weapon at a point halfway between Laura and me in order to cover us both. I recognized it as a Heckler & Koch MP5. The man stood several feet away loosely holding an M-16. I was intimately familiar with both weapons. Highly regulated, it was unlikely that they had been obtained legally.

Both intruders looked like they knew what they were doing. Completely at ease, it was apparent to me that they had done this before. Perhaps many times. Although most of their faces were concealed, neither looked like psychotic monsters. I was almost as much puzzled as afraid.

"Kevin, don't make me repeat myself. Move slowly over to the chair and sit down."

The chair in question was a large, heavily padded mate to the leather sofa. I did as directed and walked slowly over to lower myself into place. Laura had changed to a sitting position and had gathered her dress together in the front to cover her nakedness. She looked so frightened that I started to get back up and was immediately confronted with the muzzle of Jack's rifle.

"Kevin, sit down. Laura, don't move. If either of you gets up again there will be consequences. You won't like them. Do exactly as you're told and no one will get hurt." I slowly complied.

"What do you want? How do you know our names? How did you get in the house?" I asked.

"First things first. Allow me to make the introductions. You may call me Jack. The lovely lady over there is my wife Jill. Of course those are not our real names, but they will do nicely for tonight."

"We've been observing you for quite some time," Jack continued. "County records provided your names from the property deed. We've researched you carefully. We know your business activities. We have a key to your home. You'd be surprised at how many people in this country keep a key in a magnetic case on the underside of their gas grill. It was a simple matter to make a copy while you were off the property."

"We got your security code by watching through a telescope as you entered it into the keypad. You are pretty indiscriminate about closing your blinds, particularly at night. We have watched you having sex on several occasions. Quite the turn-on. We have been in your house more than once while you were absent. Tonight we decided to pay you a visit. As usual, your drapes were open and we could see that you weren't expecting company, so we decided to let ourselves in."

Some explanation is in order. Laura and I live on several isolated, heavily wooded acres outside of Milwaukee. We had never felt that our privacy was at risk until tonight. The man was right; we had grown careless over the years. We rarely closed the curtains.

"You still haven't said what you want from us," said Laura. She had regained some of her composure and was now glaring at our visitors.

"Here's the deal," said Jack. "We are all going to spend the night in this room together. Just one big happy family. In the morning, when your bank opens, Kevin and I are going there and he is going to withdraw $50,000 in cash. Jill will stay here with Laura until we return. When we get back, you will both be immobilized and Jill and I will be on our way. You will probably work yourself loose before you die of thirst."

I looked at Laura. I could see her face relax a little and I could finally feel my heart rate begin to slow. It was all about money and we had more than enough. The loss of $50,000 would be irritating, but hardly catastrophic. Once they were gone, we'd change the locks, upgrade our security system, and be more careful in the future. I was confident that we could free ourselves after they left. The police might even recover some of the money.

"And there's one more thing, Kevin," Jack continued. "While we're waiting, I'm going to fuck your wife."

Laura reacted immediately with a soft moan. I was stunned. I looked at Jack hoping to find some hint that he was joking. He held my gaze without expression. When I looked at Jill, she simply shrugged.

"There is nothing either of you can do to stop it from happening. This is how it'll be. I won't make you watch. I'll take her back to the bedroom and fuck her there. You and Jill will be able to hear everything I tell her since the room is only short distance away. I will give Laura some instructions from time to time. If she refuses to obey immediately, I will have to repeat myself. The first time Jill hears me do that, she will shoot you in the kneecap. If Laura forces me to repeat myself again, Jill will shoot your other kneecap. And then your elbows. And so on. I hope both of you get the picture."

Laura was now visibly shaken, still holding her dress closed with both hands. I was heartsick. I also knew that Jack was right; there wasn't a damned thing we could do to prevent what was about to happen.

Several years before, Laura and I had begun to play an intriguing game where we would selectively bring others into our sex lives. We have an apartment over a detached garage on the property that is especially equipped for trysts with those we invite in. We alternated picking up partners in upscale bars and bringing them back to the apartment for sex.

The apartment has an observatory where we can watch each other's activities and record them digitally to enjoy together later. Our guests never knew they were being observed. As a result of this game, we'd each had several partners over the years, all closely scrutinized by the occupant of the observatory.

The sex had always been consensual and we always took steps to protect Laura. I was in little danger from a female partner, but there was always some risk that Laura would inadvertently make a dangerous pickup. I keep a weapon in the observatory and Laura was confident that I could protect her if things got out of hand since I was always concealed just a few feet away. As a result of our activities in the apartment, Laura had been fucked by a short list of very fortunate men but she had never been forced into sex. It was now clear to both of us that her rape was inevitable.

Jack placed his rifle against the wall behind Jill, crossed the room and said to Laura, "Take my hand."

Laura hesitated and I heard Jill click the safety off her weapon.

"Take my hand. And that is the last freebie Kevin gets. Disobey me again and Jill will shoot him."

Laura looked at me and, realizing there was nothing she could do, reached up and took his hand. He pulled her to her feet and led her into the short hallway that connected our bedroom to the family room. She looked small and helpless, taking hesitant steps but being forced to keep pace. Laura was still trying to hold her dress closed with one hand as he pulled her along by the other. They were soon out of sight. I thought I would die, forced to sit naked in the chair while my wife was led off to be raped.

Our house has a strange acoustical anomaly. A short hallway connects the master bedroom to the family room. For some reason, every sound in the bedroom is amplified to the point where it can be clearly heard in the family room.

Jack wasted little time. Within seconds of watching Laura disappear down the hall I heard him direct her to lie down on the bed.

Our bed frame has an annoying creak that telegraphs any movement when the humidity is low. It had been squeaking for a week or so. I could plainly hear Laura position herself on the bed.

"Now, pull your dress aside," I heard Jack say. "Open your legs."

Then, after a pause, "Wider."

Rustling fabric informed me that Jack was removing his clothing. A moment later the bed creaked in response to his added weight.

Although I couldn't see what was happening, the sounds from the bed were very revealing. I could tell when he positioned himself between Laura's thighs and her sharp intake of breath announced the precise moment when he entered her. Almost immediately the bed frame told me he had begun to fuck her with slow rhythmic strokes. I lowered my chin to my chest as a tear or two of helpless frustration welled up in my eyes.

For a couple of minutes the only sound from the room was the repetitive creaking of the bedframe. All we could hope for was that Jack would finish soon and Laura would be released from her ordeal. Unfortunately, he was in no hurry. I glanced over at Jill. She met my gaze and grinned. I turned my head away.

Just as I became convinced it would soon be over, I heard Laura make a soft, throaty sound. I knew it well. Laura was beginning to react to the relentless thrusting of Jack's cock. I knew it was involuntary, but it was real nonetheless.

"Ah, yes. There she goes," Jill murmured. "I thought Jack might get a rise out of her since you already had her primed when we arrived."

That's when I realized our assailants had only been in the house for about fifteen minutes. It seemed like an eternity but, even with her fear, Laura's body had remained prepared for sex.

Once Laura's attacker realized she was reacting to his efforts, he picked up the pace. His change of tempo was instantly reflected in more pronounced creaking from the bed frame and Laura began to let out soft cries of pleasure at each movement of Jack's cock in and out of her pussy.

Each change in Laura's response prompted an increase in force and speed from her assailant, the bed frame loudly announcing every alteration of their rhythm.

I glanced over at Jill. She grinned and pointed her weapon at my crotch. I looked down and was horrified to see a throbbing erection. I had been completely unaware of my body's reaction to the sounds coming from the bedroom. I felt my face flush in embarrassment as I recognized the absurdity of sitting naked and erect in front of this strange woman as her husband fucked my wife in the next room.

"Assuming the two of you are really married, doesn't this bother you?" I croaked, wondering why Jill seemed completely unfazed by her husband's activities.

"This is how we make our living. Jack fucking our female clients increases the intimidation factor along with the nudity we always impose. You two made it easy for us because you were already naked and Laura nearly so. If you hadn't been, we would have forced you to disrobe."

"Clients?" I asked with a heavy note of sarcasm in my voice.

"We prefer to think of you as clients," Jill responded. "Look at it this way. For twelve hours or so we take care of everything. We'll eat your food, drink your booze if we wish, fuck your wife, and then relieve you of all that stress-inducing money. You don't have to do a thing except follow orders."

Another sound from the bedroom got my attention. Laura was now crying out continually as Jack rammed his cock into her and the headboard began to impact the wall with each thrust.

"Oh! Oh! Oh God!" she chanted as he brought her closer and closer to what was certain to be a shattering orgasm.

Mercifully, Laura was finally pushed over the top. She let out a high keening wail followed immediately by guttural sounds from Jack as he flooded her pussy with his cum. I could clearly visualize the scene in my mind since I had seen her like that thousands of times, mostly with me but occasionally with other men. Her face and neck would be flushed and her eyes would be tightly shut. Her knees would be drawn back to allow the deepest possible penetration as her muscles contracted repeatedly around his pulsing cock.

The sounds from the bedroom slowly receded. Laura's cries faded into silence. The bed frame was quiet. There was no sound from the room for several minutes.

Eventually the bed announced that they were stirring. I could plainly hear when Jack got to his feet and began to dress and then again when Laura arose.

Laura appeared first with Jack close behind. She was a mess. Her hair was wildly displaced, and she no longer made any attempt to hold her dress closed. Her breasts were exposed and her inner thighs were slick with her lubricant and his cum. She avoided my gaze and returned to the sofa. If she noticed my erection, which was now fading quickly, she gave no acknowledgement.

Finally she became aware that her dress was open and once again held it closed with both hands, making no effort to fasten the buttons.

I don't think Laura knew what to make of the whole business. All of our encounters with others had been carefully planned and executed by both of us working together as a team. We always had control. This time we had none. It was unsettling to us both. I suspected she was attempting to process all that had happened and trying to deal with her involuntary response to the rape. When I tried to get up and comfort her, I was directed back to the chair. They were going to keep us separated for the rest of the night.

Eventually, Jill tossed me a blanket that had been draped over the back of the sofa and we all settled in to silently await the morning. Laura remained motionless on the sofa and I did the same in the chair. Our assailants took up positions in the room that allowed them to keep a continuous eye on us. Several hours passed.

An hour or so after sunrise, Jack arose, stretched, and made an announcement.

"We'll be getting ready to go soon Kevin, so I think I'll have another round with your woman. She's pretty hot. Our female clients rarely cum."

I was stunned. Laura looked up in shocked disbelief but her face showed none of the fear she'd displayed earlier. She had survived earlier without injury and now seemed resigned to the fact that he was going to fuck her again. Jill just smiled a little and shook her head.

This time he only had to motion with his hand and Laura rose immediately, letting her dress fall open as she followed him from the room. There was no hesitation on her part and I thought I detected a slight spring in her step, perhaps due to anticipation. Laura could do nothing to prevent the encounter, so apparently she intended to make the most of it. I had to admire her pragmatism.

Jack gave no instructions. Laura knew exactly what to do. She quickly arranged herself on the bed and he just as quickly removed his clothes and joined her. As before, the bed frame clearly described the activity it was supporting. Jack immediately thrust his cock into her and she cried out sharply in response.

Her first orgasm struck within a couple of minutes and she was soon on her way to another as Jack fucked her with more intensity than he had employed before. The headboard was impacting the wall continuously while Laura's cries and moans drifted down the hallway. The first time may have been an act of intimidation for him and an ordeal for Laura, but this time it was all about intense erotic gratification for them both.

Jill noticed the difference as well. I glanced over and saw that her breathing had accelerated. Her breasts were heaving in hyperventilation, their nipples pushing hard against the restraining fabric of her clothing. She saw me looking and flushed a little, embarrassed by her reaction to the sounds coming from the bedroom, her arousal now obvious.

"I'm going to take a quick look," she announced in a voice that quivered slightly with excitement. Slinging her weapon over her shoulder, she moved silently down the hallway.

I had been waiting for some sort of opening and Jill's carelessness had just provided it. Jack had left his weapon leaning against the wall and Jill had slung hers over her shoulder into a position that would make it difficult to deploy.

In an instant I had Jack's rifle and moved up behind Jill to disarm her before she could react. Grabbing the sling of her firearm where it crossed her shoulder, I gave a violent yank downwards. Jill slammed onto the floor and released her hold on the weapon. The fall knocked the breath from her body and she lay there stunned, gasping for air.

Her MP5 was easier to handle one-handed so I flicked the safety off and stepped into the bedroom with Jack's rifle in my left hand and Jill's weapon at the ready in my right.

Laura and her assailant were just becoming aware that something was happening around them. Both looked over at me without comprehension for a second or two. Jack was the first to understand that something had gone very wrong.

I saw him register the fact that I had both weapons. A look of resignation crossed his face as he withdrew his cock from Laura's pussy and rose to his feet beside the bed, his erection subsiding rapidly. A moment later, Laura realized she was free and quickly left the bed to stand by my side and button her dress.

"Laura, get the handcuffs," I ordered.

We keep a couple of sets of cuffs in a nightstand beside the bed for pleasurable pursuits. Laura retrieved them and looked to me for further instructions. We also keep a handgun in the same drawer.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • And Jill Came Tumbling After

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds