• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Amazing Roommate

The Amazing Roommate

12

Authors Forward: Again, thanks to you who gave encouragement and/or constructive criticism on my last submission.

This submission below is yet another one about two people who DO NOT live next door. Hope you will enjoy.

*

My name is John Banks, I gained ownership of our condo at 30 but lost my wife and a whole lot of money three years ago when my divorce was final. It was the proverbial painful and messy affair for which I filed for a divorce after my wife split with her previously secret lover.

Looking back at her treachery now, it's laughable though it was certainly painful at the time. Two things are interesting about our no-contest divorce settlement: 1) She netted a windfall of assets which she converted immediately to cash. Then she and her lover spent almost all of it in the south of France in a very few months. Then when April 15th approached I got a call from her because she had no way to pay her taxes. She asked me for help. I replied by hanging up the phone and then turning off the ringer.

The second interesting thing about our divorce settlement 2) was that the condo with furniture which I got has two bedrooms and a finished basement plus the usual appointments one expects to find in a 50 year old residential building that had been made into a four-plex sometime in its history. Its location was on a quiet side street and was located between both Harvard and MIT campuses, and was walking distance from a subway stop. For the past three years I have leased the spare bedroom to certain graduate students from one of the two schools, having advertised my vacancies in select student association bulletins. To say the least, subway proximity type apartment shares between two major campuses insure that I get the best tenants and a lucrative monthly income year round now, while my ex-wife and her lover - who left her when the money ran low - struggle for survival.

Today its July 8th, 2008 at 10 A.M. and there is a voice mail waiting. It said, "Hello. I am Melissa Chang and I am a PhD graduate student and read your advertisement in our association bulletin. I would like to pay up front the total amount for a two year lease, if you and I can successfully negotiate it. I would like to come by about 3:00 this afternoon and ask that you call me back if that is not agreeable to you. Thank you in advance." She repeated her number and hung up.

When the doorbell rang, Melissa extended a tiny hand that was smooth and unblemished. She appeared to be 13 years old and incredibly small and light - like 80 pounds standing about 4'10" maybe - and her clothes were obviously kid clothes. But her eyes were very large as if she were a real live model for the big-eye school of modern art. Moreover, unable to stop looking at her, I began to look carefully at her kid face and saw immediately that her giant eyes told of brilliance, far and away above other graduate students who had rented from me for the past three years.

She smiled and said, "Hello, John. Call me Melissa, please. First, you and I have met. My older brother was your tenant two years ago and he introduced us but its understandable that you have forgotten."

I said, "Sadly I remember just his name and no details about him or his guests as tenants come and go here very often."

After some small talk, we began the house tour we walked into the vacant bedroom and she jumped off the floor clasping her hands together exactly like a kid would do and said, "This is it. You haven't changed it." She walked over to the wall-to-wall display board and tested and erased a mark and continued, "Just what I need, along with the work bench and office chair."

After I showed her the kitchen and dining area, she immediately asked for a glass and dispensed herself water out of the refrigerator door spigot. "You still have clean water. Good!"

I showed her the tenant's bathroom and said,"You must promise to clean weekly!"

"Yes, of course."

After we sat down at the dining room table she asked, "What is the least amount you will take for an advanced payment for 24 months of rentals with kitchen privileges?"

"Before I answer that Melissa, you must satisfy me that you are 18 or more years old and that you are a PhD student - I have strange neighbors and it will be my luck that some busy body will report me to the social workers for living in sin with a child."

She chuckled at the reference to 'busybody,' smiled broadly and said, "Of course."

She took her backpack off and laid out her Chinese passport on the dining room table along with her U.S. student visa and her recent commencement exercise program from Stanford plus a department head letter welcoming her to Boston and to their their graduate math program.

After I examined the appropriate date fields and compared her photo to her face before me, I smiled and said, "O.K., I believe you, and the social workers will just have to believe you because of these." I quoted her the monthly rate and continued, "I will take 5 percent off the 24 month total for full prepayment."

She responded quickly, "Make it 8 percent and we have a deal with one caveat."

I asked, "What's that?"

She said, "You write me out a receipt, drive me to the bank to get your money, then give me the receipt, and then drive me by my friends apartment to get my belongings, and help me move in with you?" While she was talking she displayed an stunning smile that was NOT a kid smile.

I responded, "Wait a minute for all that work I insist on a discount of only 5 percent. Or, I will do you one better, Melissa."

"Better? How so, John?"

"You agree in writing to also completely clean this entire apartment up spic and span bi-weekly and a touch up weekly for 10 percent reduction."

She cried, "Sold to Mr. John Banks!" She obviously was mimicking a TV show she had once seen.

After I had deposited the cash she had paid me into my bank and we got her moved in and her wifi was working I said, "I'm pooped and hungry. Dinner is on me. What would you like?"

She said, "I often go to McDonald's."

Grimacing since that is not my favorite I asked, "If I took you to a place where the hamburgers are much, much better would that be O. K.?"

"Sure. Especially since you are buying."

Driving back she kept exclaiming how fantastic the food was, while I just smiled. When we were obviously tired of talking, I finally said goodnight to her and I lay in bed reflecting how fortunate I was to have the ideal tenant and what a fantastic day this had been. ["God! I want to touch this young woman for the first time. Remember your business ethics, John! No fucking the tenants!"]

———————————————-

Life settled down quickly into routines during the first few days. I continued to work long hours as a work at home Professional Engineer (Structural) and so did Melissa at the display board. When we took breaks I often went to her room or she came to mine to talk. After about a week I was meeting with an architect and a General (Contractor) on a job site for several hours and when I returned home, the house was completely changed. It was sparkling, orderly and clean with a residual odor of disinfectant remaining - I was reluctant to piss in my own sparkling commode for fear I would mess it up.

When I walked back into my bedroom/office combo Melissa was sitting in my visitor chair wearing short shorts and obviously had no bra under her skimpy blouse. For the first time I could see the outlines of breasts that seemed large against the background of her small body, and her aureoles and nipples were slightly visible. I sat at my desk so my erection would not be visible as we chatted about our respective days.

A few days later she said, "My brother and I went to a Korean restaurant in Somerville that was very, very good. We picked our raw food and then cooked it ourselves at the table on a hibachi. Have you ever had that kind of dinner?"

I replied, "No. But I sure would like it if I went with you. I will treat you as well."

Her response was, once again, a little kid response, "Oh Boy! Can we leave now?"

The novelty of cooking my own food in a restaurant, sometimes with Melissa's expert instructions, made me feel better and better as the evening wore on. The restaurant experience turned out to be a pivotal event for both inasmuch we completely relaxed and opened up with each other when talking.

After neither of us could eat another bite, I asked, "You haven't had a single visitor, especially a male visitor, and I never hear you on your phone, so may I ask a personal question?"

"Sure go ahead."

"Do you have a boyfriend back in California or Asia - or here even," I blurted out?

"No. I lived with and slept with and, yes, had sex with a graduate student even though I was an undergraduate for two years - Hey John! You must stop thinking of me as a child as I assure you I am not. After TJ was awarded his PhD he returned to Shanghai where he was under contract to start teaching. That is when I applied to come here. I missed him for at least a week, but way too much is going on in my life to have pain because I miss a man."

The last statement stunned me in that I had encountered a 19 year old who already had the wherewithal to grasp such a sense of things as that and I said, "Lucky you." Again, I was racked with a painful erection so I changed the subject. Continuing I asked, "What are your goals after you get your doctorate?"

"I will start looking for a position in Asia in about 18 months and will go there, after I visit my family for several weeks. My interest is bio-science specializing in nanotechnology - hence math skills are very much in demand."

"Have you thought of staying here after graduation?"

"No thanks. Hey! I have nothing here. Also, Many Asian cultures are coming alive while the Americas are dying - there are few opportunities here for bright people and many, many more there now and into the future."

She shocked me and I wanted so much to raise my voice in defense of America but then it occurred to me that she was exactly right. I remained silent for a moment. Then I said, "Well, lady, I am impressed with someone who is 19 years old and knows exactly what she wants to do with her life. Sad to say, when I was your age confusion reigned in my life - In fact, since I have sworn off telling you even a small lie, I played so much until I would have never made it through engineering school and passed my Professional Engineering Exams had not my fraternity brothers and others tutored me."

She smiled broadly, "Oh thanks. Oh thank you! Your telling only truth means you approve of me?"

"Oh yes, I.....," then to change the subject, because I wasn't ready to openly admit that she was all I thought about recently, so I asked instead, "Have you met any interesting students or others in Boston? Of course the crowds have been sparse for the summer but will be arriving on labor day weekend in a very few days."

She looked directly at me and said, "I don't ever expect to meet anyone interesting wherever I go, but I have met one in Boston: You."

Pleasantly surprised, I asked, "Will you tell me what you find interesting so I can do or be more of it?"

She replied without hesitation, "You use the ability you DO HAVE 100 percent 24/7. That is rare in people and I really feel good around people like you. Hence, I find you 'interesting.'

Obviously struck with another thought she said, "Oh! Do you mind if we return home right away because I just had a thought and need to get to my display board to see if I can work it out?"

Driving back we were silent and I thought, ["I must adjust to her world where she never fakes anything at all, and has nothing to hide. Because of being horny, I had visions of something further developing tonight between us, but on second thought there is plenty of time. Moreover, I am beginning to suspect there is a high probability that she will come to my bed in her own good time since she finds me 'interesting.'"] I looked over at Melissa and got the distinct impression I no longer existed as she was thinking about Mathematics.

A week later I returned from a fuck-buddy's apartment, my pipes cleared out and tension gone. Melissa's door was cracked open and I saw her standing at the display board with her back to me writing many rows of unintelligible symbols and expressions connected with more symbols. She would erase and then write more. My attention was riveted on her ass, not the board. She was wearing her little girl panties and was topless. I stood for a moment hoping she would turn around but she never did. I gave up and went to my room to shower and sleep.

One afternoon I had cooked my dinner and she had stir-fried hers in a Wok beside me. We sat down to eat together and commenced talking about our day. By now we were very comfortable around each other and it was August and very hot - I had no air conditioning. So both of us dressed in few clothes. After the kitchen was cleaned she asked, "Got time for a bicycle ride?"

I replied, "Yes. Excellent idea." I brought the ex-wife's bike up from the basement and then I brought mine up and pumped up the four tires. We then joined the bicycle parade going on outside. Riding along the Charles River on a crowded bike path later we both stopped a couple of times to watch the sailboats gracefully gliding on the water.

When we sat on a bench to rest the second time, she put her hand on mine and said, "John, this is marvelous. We both will remember this scene when winter comes. My brother said winters are awful here. Was he exaggerating?"

I held her hand and squeezed it and she squeezed back. I then looked directly at her and said, "Some are and others are mild. The next two winters, however, will be easy for me because I have the perfect roommate and friend to share them with."

"Thank you. Ready to ride more?"

I replied, "Yes. Lead on."

As we talked more and more when we should have been working, my unfinished orders were stacking up. One day I finally insisted that we chat less and work more. About the time we had forced ourselves to not visit so much, she started her classes, and then she was so busy until that small amount of talking never did increase. But life was good.

After a particularly long work day in mid-September I took a shower and collapsed into my bed naked and fell immediately into a sound sleep. Several hours later I got up to piss and was shocked to find Melissa in my bed naked and sound asleep. She had a small amount of hair at the top of her pussy - which I took the liberty to examine carefully. Returning to the bed after refreshing myself, she had awakened and saw my boner horizontal to the floor.

She said, "I want to hold you and kiss your penis. I think its too large to go into my body - TJ's was half your size."

I still was shocked at her complete openness when she spoke from time to time, but I didn't complain. I started kissing her and even the hint of garlic on her breath did not dissuade me. I introduced her to each of us playing around in the others mouth with our tongues.

She pulled back all of a sudden and said, "Hey John! I like that." She immediately continued.

She didn't kiss my chest and I suspect it was because of my prickly body hair. She held my penis and squeezed as she turned 180 degrees and put the tip of it in her mouth. I reached her pussy and found her tiny clitoris with my tongue and started kissing her pussy lightly. I was surprised that she knew exactly when to slow down her sucking my cock so I would finish only after she had had enough. Her hand motion was the routine one sees in porno films. I concluded that 'TJ' had taught her that - because it was beyond the pale to even imagine that this young woman had ever experienced porno media or stories. We both orgasmed at the same time. She spat my cum into a Kleenex and I swallowed hers.

Afterwards we just held each other and she said, "Hey! I no longer dread winter!" We both went sound to sleep.

—————————————

A few nights later we were spooned together naked, as usual by now, and she said, "I would like to sleep in your bed every night. That way I can save a load of clothes that must be washed on clean up days. That O.K. with you?"

"Is saving a load of washing the only reason? Hey! There is no need for you to answer that. But, I wouldn't want it any other way whatever your reason....."

She said, "No. Saving a load of wash was a minor reason that prompted me to ask. You are the primary reason. I have been thinking about you entering me and today I bought some lubricant at the drugstore and one of my classmates sold me 4 morning after pills in case I get pregnant - because I fear birth control pills. Want to try it, but you must promise to go in very slowly?"

My boner sprang up like a grasshopper when she ask that and I said, "Wow. Yes." I turned her around to face me and we started kissing. When I reached down to massage her pussy she was already wet, very wet. But I duly applied KY lubricant to her and my cock, and then lay on my back.

She rolled on top of me put the tip of my cock at her entrance and started slightly moving her body to get me in. After the head finally got in she said, "Lets pause for a moment. But so far this is very, very, good." She continued while I, with great restraint, was just passive. But about two of my 8 inches were finally in her and she started moving up and down rhythmically at a slow tempo. She started to speed up and I started to feel I was going deeper and deeper into her. I finally bumped into a rubbery barrier and she stopped trying to get me in deeper. After a pause, we started stroking each other slowly. She soon orgasmed once and I held her firmly in place while she thrashed about and breathed out her low level screams. When that subsided I started stroking again and though passive at first she then joined me. When I knew my explosion was going to start, she started whimpering again and I pulled out of her as I turned us on to our sides, and I finished myself using my hand until she took over with her hand. The cum went all over her body and dripped onto the towel beneath us. We both laughed and laughed at the enormous pleasure we had given each other.

—————————————-

I, John Banks, am violating the first rule that the the president of the local Apartment Owners Association held as number 1 - no cohabitation with tenants; and no sex with tenants. Period. But, I feel better now than I have felt since I first married years ago. Melissa keeps her things in her room. And, she studies in there but all the down time and sleep time is with me. She even locked her toilet door except when company was due and uses my toilet. Life is good!

I said, "Melissa, I would like to introduce you to a college friend, since I am so proud of you. Would you like that?"

"Yes, John, that will be fun. It also means you really, really like me. Wonderful!"

I called a former frat brother, Mike Stone, and his wife to meet us at a restaurant for dinner. I said, "I want you to meet someone new in my life now."

Mike said, "Fantastic! I sure hope you were not thinking with your penis again when you and she committed to a long term relationship."

"Mike, there is no chance that will ever happen again!"

He said, "I am intrigued and we will meet you." After the details were agreed on they hung up.

The evening was indeed memorable for all four of us I think. I was surprised that Melissa could hold her on on general conversations and we drove home later with my thinking, ["What an extraordinary woman!"]

The first winter storm hit with a vengeance. Melissa had only read about Boston's notorious winters. The temperature dropped during the day and Melissa had walked home from the subway stop and was nearly frozen when she arrived. I took my overcoat off the rack and placed it around her shivering body and held her tightly against me. Finally, she thawed out and warmly kissed me even though she had a pungent garlic odor radiating from her whole body. I bundled her into my arms and carried her to her room and opened her closet door. After looking, I said "You have no warm clothes and you will freeze like ice cream - winter has just started. I can not allow that!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Amazing Roommate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds