• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • I'm an Exhibitionist Pt. 01-03

I'm an Exhibitionist Pt. 01-03

123456

(Part One)

I know I have a good body. I know other men lust after me. It's not conceited, it's a fact.

I've been married to my very handsome and successful husband for just over six years now and we enjoy a full and varied life.

Our sex life after six years is still very good but not as hot and fiery as it first was until recent events.

He likes to show me off on his arm at functions and parties, he loves me to wear tight revealing clothes even more so when we're on holiday and I'm decked out in some tiny bikini.

I have short blonde hair cut, long slender legs topped off with a 36-24-38DD figure.

My breasts are large and full with no signs of sagging yet. My nipples are quite long when aroused and I recently got them pierced with tiny silver bolts with rounded heads.

I've recently joined the Hollywood club, a fully shaved pussy. The feeling of sensual freedom this little act of depilation provides is invigorating to say the least.

Getting clothes to fit this body is not easy as if it fits the bust then it will normally be baggy on the waist, or the waist will be fine but the bust has no chance being inside the garment. Sexy bras and lingerie are almost impossible to acquire.

Luckily we live not far from a seamstress who alters and makes clothes for lap dancers and strippers and is very familiar with reworking clothes for women of my shape. She also makes clothes bespoke, including underwear and swimwear. She has made me some very saucy underwear to get my husband's blood boiling and I can vouch that they did just that. She made me some tiny bikinis for our last holiday and a fantastic high cut swimsuit.

It was made of a shiny black Lycra with a zip on the waist above each thigh and a one at my cleavage which went down to my navel. Even when the zips were down it clung to my body like a second skin. I topped that outfit off with a see through chiffon negligee type wrap and thin black ankle strap high heels. The looks I got wearing that combo were well worth the price. My Bikinis were little tiny triangles which covered my nipples and barely covered my pussy. It was so tight and revealing that I had to re-shave my pussy completely just to wear it. It was also made out of a Lycra type shiny material which although was extremely tight it was also very comfortable, with the added bonus of rubbing my pussy keeping it nice and wet and ensuring my nipples stood to attention all day.

Jen, my seamstress often complimented me on my figure and skin condition, stating I was as sexy if not more so than most of the strippers she dressed.

She insisted that I could earn an absolute fortune anytime I fancied treading the boards as a stripper or lap dancer.

She gave me so much confidence that I became more and more daring with some of the stuff I had her make for me. The bikinis and swimsuit set the ball rolling for my career as an exhibitionist.

We were on holiday in Tenerife staying at very exclusive 5 star hotel complex. Hubby had gone ahead to get us a decent space by the pool and some sun beds.

When I made my grand entrance at the pool, I was wearing my tiny silver bikini after freshly shaving my pussy. The top was straining at the bit to keep my tits covered. The material just covered my pierced nipples which were clearly visible through the thin shiny material. My pussy was just covered by the tight but comfortable bikini bottoms. The material clung to my pussy mound forming a shiny silver camel toe. I walked over to the beds hubby had acquired for us, knowing full well that my exposed ass cheeks would be visible through the gossamer like material of my wrap/robe. I stood at the foot of the sun bed and removed the see through robe. Smiling at Hubby as I carefully disrobed I kept my high heeled shoes on for the best effect. Hubby's eyes were on stalks and thanks to my dark sunglasses; I could see that almost all of the males around the pool were having salacious looks at my curvy oiled body, barely covered in the shiny silver material.

I knelt on the sun bed with my ass high in the air ensuring that the guys nearby got a good glimpse of my almost covered pussy. I moved one knee slightly forward and could feel the thin shiny material begin to separate my shaved pussylips. My tits were almost naked with tiny triangle of material just covering my erect pierced nipples. I moved the other knee level with first and slightly parted my legs as I fluffed up the cushions on the sun bed. My pussylips separated either side of the silver shiny thong. The feint breeze was delightful on my almost exposed pussy. My back was arched for maximum effect as I moved my hands forward. I then stretched out and lay on my side on the very hot sun bed. I can't ever remember being so aroused. Moving my body slightly, I turned on to my back, thrusting my huge breasts skywards and ever so slightly parted my legs. Hubby turned over on to his stomach as he leaned in and whispered.

"Fucks sake Becky, I've got a hard on after that little display!"

I just lay still with a contented grin on my face as the sun beat down on my well oiled body.

I would re-adjust my position every twenty minutes or so ensuring I snaked around as provocatively as is humanly possible. I got hubby to reapply sun tan lotion on two occasions letting him massage my ass as long as he wanted. I poured the oil down my cleavage and smoothed the shiny liquid around the surface of my breasts, looking at the guys watching me through my darkened sunglasses.

One or two were adjusting uncomfortable bulges in their swimming shorts.

We stayed at the pool until lunchtime, when we went to our room to freshen up before we went for lunch.

We were hardly through the door when hubby dropped all of the pool stuff down onto the floor and grabbed me close to him. My flesh was still oily and warm from sunbathing as Hubby expertly removed my bikini top and began to remove my bikini thong. His cock was sticking above the waistband of his swimming shorts as he slid them down his thighs. He then lifted me up and with my legs wrapped around his waist he entered me.

He manoeuvred me to the bed and began to ride me vigorously.

"Did my bikini turn you on?" I enquired as he thrust away.

"It turned me on and every fucking bloke down there." he exclaimed.

"Surely not?" I enquired.

"Too fucking right it did. Your pussy was almost on display when you were bending over. The bottoms are so tight that it looked like you had painted your pussy silver, so much was on display but still hidden! I didn't realise you had shaved it, but with that outfit you couldn't have any hair could you?" He commented.

I was fucking him back with a renewed passion. Wrapping my heels around his back I thrust my shaved pussy up to meet his plunging cock.

"I enjoyed the guys looking at me, you should feel proud!" I insisted

"Some of them will be getting well chastised of their wives for the amount of ogling they did!"

Hubby looked down and watched his hard cock slide in and out of my shaved tight pussy.

Grinding my hips into his, we fucked wildly enjoying the state of arousal.

Hubby pulled his cock out of my pussy and came all over my tits and stomach. My own orgasm was just starting as he unleashed his load, so mine never really completed, leaving me a little frustrated.

Hubby removed himself from between my legs and kissed my neck softly.

Stretching out on the bed I opened my legs wide, slowly moving my hands down my breasts and stomach, stopping at my soft naked pussy.

I rang my long nails across my bald pussy as hubby kissed me deeply. My orgasm ended but not in the full blown meaty way I was hoping for.

"Admit it you were turned on knowing those guys wanted me!" I teased.

"Of course I was. They were all red in the face with sexual excitement and probably also jealousy! Plus I've never seen you looking so horny. You were almost naked!"

"What would you have done if I was naked?" I continued

"Most of them there saw your pussylips! You're tits were almost naked so how much did they need to see?"

I was sensationally aroused listening to hubby describe how turned on the guys were.

"Would you have gone crazy if I went a little further? What would you have done if I was naked?" I asked

"No one here knows us so it doesn't matter too much. If you feel comfortable and want to go a little further, then do so with my blessing! I'm proud to be married to you and you know I like to show you off! Plus it is a bit of a turn on!"

I kissed hubby, removed my strappy high heels, got up from the bed and walked straight into the cool shower. Softly soaping my skin, I let the cool water rinse my skin free from soap suds. My imagination was running riot now, planning all of the saucy escapades I could have innocently exposing myself to my captive audience.

Patting myself dry with luxurious towels I went to my wardrobe and pulled out the tiny black shiny Lycra bikini, a black see through tight top and a very short tight black mini skirt that Jen had made for me.

Putting the articles on carefully, I sat on the dressing chair and placed my feet in the black high heeled sandals.

Hubby came from the bathroom wearing Shorts, T shirt and a pair of flip flops. He took one look at me and whistled.

"That should keep them horny during lunch!" he exclaimed

"More so if I don't wear my bikini bottoms!" I teased.

We went for lunch and it seemed that every guy was casting furtive glances my way at every given opportunity.

As good as my word, I wasn't wearing the bikini bottoms and my bald pussy was beginning to burn with desire. The table opposite was occupied by a couple in their early thirties. The guy was facing me and was casting the odd glance my way. Hubby got up to use the bathroom so I took this opportunity to perform a little impromptu tease.

I eased my chair away from the table slightly, turning it toward my victim. Moving my ass to the edge of the chair, I allowed my tiny skirt to ride up a bit, revealing my shaved pussy to my ogling victim. He began to stare at my crotch, drinking in the vision of my pussy. My mound and slit were all that was visible but I decided to reward my victim with a real feast. I parted my legs as I rummaged through my handbag for an imaginary item. My eyes filled with lust, were hidden behind my dark sunglasses. I could feel my pussy fizzing and opening for my victim. I then sent him into overdrive by wiping away imaginary debris from my soft thighs and eventually rubbing my hand over my bald pussy moving the imaginary debris away, giving my slit a little delicate finger nail stroke, then closing my legs ending the little show.

I was as horny as hell with all the disguised attention. I continued like this for the whole holiday, giving my little shows for various men and on one occasion to a group of five men in a disco.

We arrived at the nightclub about 10 after having a nice meal during which I found myself teasing a few of the customers and tormenting most of the waiters. I was wearing a skin-tight white mini dress which was a mix between lycra and spandex, but with a shiny coating. This dress clung to every contour of my body and matched this with high heeled white court shoes with an ankle strap. Underneath the dress I was totally naked and my tan was at its peak. I had a very thin white tan line around my waist with a white triangle tan line covering my pussy. My tits had the thin strap line also and they had the two white triangle tan lines covering the nipple area. In this dress my pierced nipples were prominent, but when the black light went on in the disco my dress became transparent and my tan lines being so white were clearly visible. This brought me a whole load of male attention.

We took a seat in a booth quite close to the bar but close enough to the dance floor also. Hubby went to get some drinks at the bar and stood beside where the five guys were standing. Hubby and the five guys all nodded toward each other in some kind of alpha male greeting ceremony.

When hubby returned to the table with the drinks He said

"Those guys at the bar were all singing your praises. Telling me I was lucky man to have such a beautiful lady!" Hubby looked well pleased with himself.

I looked over smiling to the bar and all five guys raised their glasses to me.

I raised my glass in return and nodded my thanks, running my nail along the rim of the glass seductively. My drink had a cherry in it and I deliberately sucked and licked the Cherry solely for the benefit of the five guys.

Hubby had his back to the guys and was looking around the dance floor and the club in general, which gave me a licence to tease these guys.

I was facing the guys with my back to the crowded dance floor. The dance floor looked large, but was so packed you could only see the people on the edges.

The disco was pounding now but these five guys remained at the bar sneaking glances at me every now and again. They all appeared well groomed and were all wearing what appeared to be very expensive apparel. If I wasn't married I'd have been at the bar with these guys enjoying all of their flirtations, but it looked like I would have to tease from a comfortable distance. My long legs were crossed as I squeezed my thighs together.

My pierced nipples were jutting forward and straining the thin material of my tight mini dress.

My pussy was beginning to fizz as I looked over at the five very handsome men. Hubby was still scoping the club and looking around the place.

I leaned in toward hubby and said I needed to visit the ladies. Getting from the booth seat I wiggled my way past the guys at the bar smiling as I sashayed my way to the ladies.

I opened my handbag and reapplied some lipstick and a hint of strawberry lip gloss. Tousling my hair I then applied a little more mascara. Placing my make-up back in my handbag I followed my path back to the booth. Passing the guys I made sure my wiggle was emphasized and that my tits were thrusting out.

I stood at the side of our booth with my back to the guys. My legs slightly parted I bent over slowly, arching my back with my ass in the air as I leant in to kiss my hubby. My tight mini dress rode up just enough to give the guys a glimpse of the crack of my ass and my bald pussy slit. Tonguing my husband's mouth I placed my left hand on his cheek.

I returned to my seat as hubby smiled at me. The guys' eyes were staring at me to see how much further I would take this. My plan was to take this a lot further.

I'd noticed that the nightclub had floor up lighting on the walkways to help guide you safely to your seat and exits. There was a light at the foot of our booth shining softly below our table toward me, which I now intended to put to good use. I leant forward toward hubby leaning on the table between us, and in doing so moved to the edge of my seat. My dress had ridden over my thighs and my pussy was about to be exposed. Turning my waist below the table just enough so my pussy would be square on facing the guys. Uncrossing my legs, I parted them slightly so my slit would be evident. I could feel the warmth of the light on my naked pussy. At that point the black lights came on, the floor lights dimmed and it was obvious that the guys at the bar could see my white tan lined pussy in all her luminescent glory. I could see them nudging each other and pointing in my direction. The barman looked over also and gave me a saucy wink. I opened my legs as wide as the booth would allow me, exposing my shaved opening to the guys at the bar. I could feel my breath quickening and heartbeat racing. I stared over at the guys, displaying my shaved pussy to them with a delicate smile on my face.

The lustful looks the guys at the bar were giving were reward enough.

My juices were flowing freely now and I was becoming seriously aroused.

Leaning across the table, my pierced nipples made a gentle clanging sound on the table surface. Pulling hubby toward me I gave him a soft seductive kiss, with just a hint of tongue. Hubby seemed quite pleased and contented here, so I held one of his hands.

Every now and then I would make eye contact with the five guys and smile sexily.

One or two would wink or blow kisses but they'd always smile.

Hubby couldn't see any of this and that made it all the sexier.

My pussy was still on display to the guys when I placed my free hand under the table and gently circled my long nails over my slit.

Gently scratching my bald pussy I teased the five guys and myself delightfully. My talon like nail now gently scraped my clitoris then separated my hairless slit. I eased my pussy forward just a fraction but enough to feel my pussylips opening.

I was just about to slip my finger inside when one of the guys came over to the booth and brazenly asked my husband if he could have the pleasure of this dance with his beautiful wife.

My husband looked over at me, I just smiled at him and my husband said to the guy.

"Sure! Be my guest. But I should warn you she does love to dance!"

The guy held out his hand whilst I smoothed my dress over my thighs and stood up from the seat and walked with him over to the crowded dance floor. He walked behind me and I put on such a sexy hip swaying walk, knowing full well his eyes were burning into my ass. The dance floor was a couple of steps above the seated area and you couldn't see the people on it clearly from the seated areas, just enough to know that the floor was packed. The record that was playing was a sexy grinding type rhythm. We took our place in throng of people and began to grind into each other. The crowd was so dense there was no way hubby could have seen any of this so I decided I'd dirty it up a little. Turning away from the guy, I pushed my buttocks into his crotch and twerked away. His cock was rock hard as my twerking moved it around inside his trousers. Holding my waist his hands slid up my side and stroked my side boobs. I turned to face him again and his hand grazed my breast and pierced nipple. The music changed to a slow smooch dance type and the floor was still full as all of the couples were getting up close and personal. The lights dimmed above but the dance was a collection of soft lights. My dance partner placed his hands on my waist and held me close to him. His erection was still prominent and he made no attempt to hide it. Pushing into my crotch we danced slowly hidden amongst the other dancers. Placing my hands on his shoulders I leaned back slightly, pushing my mound into his crotch. Smiling at each other he said he really enjoyed the little show I'd put on and complimented me on possessing such a fine and sexy body, then he looked directly into my eyes and said.

"I especially liked your shaved pussy!"

I blushed slightly a little, and then giggled. Looking directly into his eyes I said.

"Sorry I didn't realize I was showing so much!" I lied with a sexy grin "Did you approve of the view?"

His mouth moved toward my ear and his soft breath whispered

"You dirty cockteasing slut you knew exactly what you were doing. It was the most erotic scene of my entire life! Does your husband know you were showing us your cunt?"

"Not in the slightest!" I giggled

"Then we'll have to keep this our little secret!"

He brushed his lips gently over mine. Responding I gently flicked my tongue over his lips.

His hand had moved from my waist and was now softly stroking my ass. With the crowd camouflaging his movements he began to move his masculine fingers toward my pussy by sliding them down the crack of my ass. I didn't resist and continued with my eye contact. My pierced nipples were poking into his chest as his finger slowly rubbed and circled my puckered ring. As his finger moved onward it met my fleshy hairless pussylips. They were already wet and willing. His finger circled my naked pussylips, tickling my sex as he smiled at me. I licked my lips seductively as he slid his fingertip in my moist pussy and began to gently finger fuck me. His touch was electric and sent sexual pulses throbbing through my pussy. I placed my head on his chest as a delicious orgasm passed through my pussy. Lifting my head up to his we had a long lingering kiss, with our tongues exploring each other's mouths. The music was coming to an end when he removed his finger, smiled at me and thanked me for the best dance he'd ever had and hoped we could possibly dance later. He took my hand and escorted me back to the booth; he guided me to my seat opposite to my husband, kissed me on the cheek and thanked my husband and reiterated that he was one lucky man to have such a beautiful lady.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • I'm an Exhibitionist Pt. 01-03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds