• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Favorite Summer Ch. 01

My Favorite Summer Ch. 01

When I was 18, we went to go spend the summer with my Aunt and Uncle on their farm. My sister and me, I was the only boy. Well I knew it was going to be a long summer and I would have hell to pay, being the only boy and knowing how girls can be at that age. We arrived early on a beautiful summer day, and as we settled in, I could hear the girls giggling and having a great time with their girl talk, catching up on what had been going on in their lives. I went to my room, thoroughly bummed at the arrangements.

I could be at home, spending my days at the public pool with my friends but NooOooOoo! I had to stay on a lousy farm with 2 girls and my Aunt. I had nothing in common with. My Aunt Louise and Uncle Roger, were nice enough but I still wished I were at home in the city. My cousin Mary Lynn was an extremely beautiful girl I thought, long thick brown hair hanging past the middle of her back. She was 19, and had started to get a real nice shape on her. She ran into my room and said

“Your sister and I are going to the pond for a swim. You want to go?”

“No Thanks, I’ll just watch some TV for a while, thanks anyways!”

So, off they went laughing, running towards the pond, in the group of trees off past they large barn on the South side of his property.

After trying and not finding anything good to watch. I went and asked my aunt how far the pond was from the house.

“Oh, about ¼ of a mile or so.”

So I went in and changed into my swimsuit. As I got closer to the pond, I heard Mary Lynn.

“Go ahead, I always do it.”

Do what? I wondered. My sister’s voice said.

“OK then YOU do it!”

I was still hidden behind one of the large trees surrounding the pond. So I eased up to where I could see what they were up to. Just as Mary Lynn laughed.

“OK you coward!”

As soon as that was out of her mouth, she stripped off her swimsuit and raced to the pond laughing over her shoulder as she ran into the pond.

My eyes nearly popped out of my skull as I watched her tight little ass, and I saw her bush as her legs spread open wide when she dove in and my little dick instantly got hard. I had been jacking off for a few months and knew what to do with it.

She popped out about 20 feet farther from where she dove under the water, exposing her firm grapefruit sized tits to the world. Well, not to be outdone by some country bumpkin, my older sister stripped down to her birthday suit also and ran to the pond too. Her tits weren’t as large as Mary Lynn’s but just as firm.

Well, this changed my whole attitude about staying on a farm. There was a raft tied down in the middle of the pond where it was deepest, and they swam over and climbed up on it to sunbath. That’s when I announced my presence, the look on their faces was worth a million bucks. Stranded out there without even a towel to cover with, they rolled over the far side of the raft.

“You had better go away or we will tell on you.

I laughed at them.

“Go ahead, I’m not the one out there naked, YOU are!”

I had them over a barrel and they knew it! Mary Lynn swam over towards me.

“Please throw me my bathing suit.”

I held it up and asked in an innocent voice.

“You mean this lil thing?”

She glared at me.

“If you don’t I’ll tell my dad were spying on us and your ass will be grass.”

She didn’t look as if she was lying to me, so I threw it over her head and when she jumped to catch it, I got another good look at her tits and her nipple were poking out, I then ran back to the house.

While they stayed at the pond swimming, I went into Mary Lynn’s room and started snooping around some. As I went through her chest of drawers, I found her panties, and stuffed a pair into my pocket for later use. Then my eyes popped open seeing the first dildo I had ever seen. It was white and about 8 inches long and thick as a large banana. I saw a switch on the end and flipped it on, it started to vibrate in my hands, I shut it off fast fearing someone would hear it and put it back, smiling to myself as I did. I had a plan.

So she was into threats huh? I had her by the short hairs and wasn’t going to let go. As they came back they stopped in the kitchen to get a drink and I came in with a big smile on my face, staring at Mary Lynn’s eyes and started to make a buzzing noise. She looked at me funny.

“What?”

I kept it up, and she got a real pissed look on her face.

“What?”

I just smiled and ran out.

That evening I went in to take a bath and my Aunt had to use the bathroom, and seeing as they only had one, she came asked if she could come in and use the bathroom. Being the only boy, living with only my mother and sister, I was used to it.

“Sure, come on in!”

And I shut the shower curtain. As she sat on the toilet, she let out a large stream of piss. She must’ve really had to go because she let it fly for a long time. Hearing that made my dick hard instantly. I could make out her body’s shape through the shower curtain, and when she turned around to get some toilet paper, I peeked out and looked between her legs.

To my surprise, they were wide open and I saw her red gaping gash, still dripping her pee. It was the hairiest thing I had ever seen, I kept on staring like a dumb ass, and looked up right at her face, right into her big blue eyes! OH SHIT, I thought I am one dead little fucker now!

But she just smiled at me keeping eye contact with me, and wiped her pussy off then left. I was scared shitless to leave the bathroom, knowing my Uncle was home and I was soon to no longer one of the living persons on Earth.

I went to my room and jumped right into bed. Aunt Louise came in to tuck me in, I was afraid she was going to chew me out, and started to apologize for looking at her.

“Oh Sweety, don’t worry about what you did. I know boys your age were thinking more about girls and were interested in seeing them with no clothes on. I am just pleased that you thought I was worth looking at! Being your Old Aunt and all. It is our little secret.”

“Thank you Aunt Louise.”

And I gave her a huge hug, kissing her goodnight. As she got up from the bedside, she kissed me on the head and patted me on my dick.

“Sleep tight little man!”

When she shut the door I ran to my shorts and pulled Mary Lynn’s panties out and jacked off into them cumming in less than a minute!

The next morning after breakfast I went out to gather eggs with Mary Lynn.

“I was just playing with you yesterday about the swimsuit thing.”

She laughed.

“So was I about telling on you.”

I hugged her, and as we picked up the eggs.

“What is the deal with you making a buzzing noise at me last night?”

“I found your toy!”

“What toy?”

“The one that has the button on it and vibrates.”

She just laughed and said “OH, my vibrator. That’s no big deal, Mom got it for me!”

I couldn’t believe how open my Aunt was about sex maybe life WAS better on a farm!

“How do you use it?”

“I spit on it to make it slick and stick it in my pussy.”

“NO WAY! Could you show me sometime?”

She smiled and said, “Sure, I’d love too!”

“When?

“Give me a few minutes and meet me in the barns loft, I’ll be right back.”

She ran in with the eggs, and was back at the barn in less than 2 minutes. I wondered aloud.

“Why up here?”

“That way we can see anyone who comes in!”

She had me sit on a bale of hay, and removed her shorts and panties, as she lay down she opened her legs showing me her hairy pussy. It wasn’t as hairy as my Aunts, but it was just as sexy. She licked her full lips and stuck the vibrator in her mouth sucking it like a cock, then put it between her legs and stuck it inside her pussy before turning on the switch.

Her eyes started to look wild and her hips began to buck against her hand. My dick was hard as a rock and she saw it in my pants. She said in a sexy voice.

“Take your dick out, let me see it!”

I stood up and dropped my jeans and underwear, my dick poking straight out towards her.

“Can I touch it?”

I moved closer to her and she wrapped her fingers around it admiring how hard, yet how it felt so soft and warm.

“Have you ever been with a girl before?”

I blushed and said, “Not yet, but I can’t wait until I can!”

“Would you like to touch my boobs?”

“HELL YEAH!”

She took her tight half T-Shirt off and I saw how her nipples were sticking out, I asked her why they did that, she said it happens when a girl gets sexually excited. I reached out and grabbed her tit and squeezed.

“OUCH!” she cried out, “Not so hard they are tender, you have to be gentle with a girls tits.”

So, I tried again.

“Ahhh, Yeah, that’s much better. Do you want to kiss them?”

I didn’t answer her I just start kissing them as she held them out to me.

“Am I doing it right now?”

She just moaned a soft, “Oh Yeah.”

I wanted to touch her pussy.

“Can I do the vibrator in for you?”

She nodded yes, her half closed eyes looking right through me as she did. I had seen how she was moving it in and out slowly, so I did the same thing.

After about 5 minutes of that.

“Kiss my pussy.”

“I don’t know about that, isn’t that suppose to stink?”

She rubbed her pussy with her middle finger, and got her juices on it and quickly shoved her finger to my nose rubbing it on the end of my nose.

“Well? Does it stink?”

I shook my head no, and took the vibrator out of her wet pussy hearing it plop as I did. And stuck my face between her legs. She taught me how to eat her pussy, by licking the outer lips then sticking my tongue inside it and wiggling it all around. Then, she grabbed my face and started to shove it in and back out again faster and faster until I really thought she was going to break my neck.

I loved the way she tasted and how she got so wet. I later found out that she had an orgasm when she had grabbed my face.

“Lay on your back.”

And she moved between my legs.

“What are you going to do?”

“I am going to suck your cock!”

I couldn’t believe this was happening. The most beautiful girl I knew (even if she is my Cousin) was on her knees fixing to suck my dick! As she put her mouth on it, I almost came right then, I had never felt anything like that before. She moved her head up and down, sucking it as she went up, licking it as she went down it.

Damn it felt so great, I started bucking my hips against her full lips in time with her heads motion. I started to cum almost without warning, it was happening so fast, I never had time to warn her as it blasted my cum, load after heavy load into her hot mouth. She moaned and sucked harder until I was done. I was in love!

“We should go back to the house, They may miss us soon.”

We both got dressed and I chased her back inside just to see her ass cheeks bouncing. She ran past her mom laughing and Aunt Louise.

“What is going on?”

I just laughed and said we were playing chase and she won.

Later that night as I lay in bed going over what had happened that morning, I started to jack off, when in came my Aunt to tuck me in again. I froze, her eyes went to my hand on my dick, and she walked over to me as I tried to cover up. I was starting to cry, I had never been so embarrassed in my life.

“It’s OK honey, nothing to cry about, it is a natural thing we all do!”

“You mean that YOU do this too?”

She smiled and said, “Of Course I do sweetie, everyone does and if they say they don’t, I’d bet they are liars.”

I started to pull my underwear up.

“NO, don’t do that!”

“Why not?”

When she just leaned over taking my cock in her hand and started to jack me.

“It wouldn’t be right to waste such a nice hard on!”

I was moaning as her hand worked its magic. Then she did something that shocked me even more. She leaned over and licked all over my dicks head, sucking the drop of pre-cum off it and put her mouth on it and started sucking like a calf on its mom’s tit, taking it all the way in her mouth. She was moaning as she did and I was afraid my Uncle would catch her doing this and said so.

“He had gone to asleep a half an hour ago.” And she kept on sucking me. She knew what she was doing with a hard dick, and then she took it out of her warm wet mouth.

“I want you to eat my pussy while I suck you off.”

She got on the bed and turned around facing the door, then lowered her hairy pussy down gently on my face. She had a nice smell coming from her pussy, and I could see from the light outside that her pussy had drops of moisture on her pussy’s outer lips.

I was glad Mary Lynn had taught me what to do, with the exception of the clit thing, which I soon figured out when I licked it on my Aunt’s pussy. She was bouncing her face on my dick as I licked her pussy all over. She cried out.

“Lick my clit.”

Well I didn’t know what it was called, so I just licked until she whispered,

“Oh Yes Baby doll, Right There!”

So I licked it.

Bite it baby, bite Aunties clit!”

So I did, that’s when her pussy really started dripping. Her pussy smashed my face as her hips bounced around. I started cumming in her mouth and she started moaning and jacking me off swallowing my load as fast as she could.

“Don’t stop licking me. I’m fixing to Cum Baby.”

I kept on eating her hairy pussy until she stiffened and made some weird noise then shook for a minute. She rose up then turned around, kissing me and licking my face and neck All while saying how good I had made her feel.

“I felt pretty good too!"

She looked down at my dick, seeing that it was still hard as a rock, Smiling.

“That’s what I love about young men, they stay hard!”

Then reached down feeling it, she then moved her leg across me, facing me, and straddled me like a well used saddle and held her pussy open with her fingers, then lowered herself onto my dick. I had never had a piece of pussy before and knew that I would now spend the rest of my life trying to stay in one!

As she lowered her pussy on me, I felt that it was really hot and slick from her excitement. I heard her moan and raise her hips then surprised me by slamming her hot pussy back down.

“Rub my clit Baby, rub it good!”

I know what it taste’s like, but didn’t know what it LOOKED like. She took my hand and put my finger on it.

“Right there, now, rub it gently in little circles!”

I did and it seemed to excite her tremendously. I rubbed it as her hips raised and slammed back down hard again, she did that for about 5 minutes when she began to make a noise coming from deep inside her throat. She told me to squeeze her thick nipples, I did like Mary Lynn showed me. But Aunt Louise told me to squeeze them hard.

I did and her pussy got wetter, as she started pumping her hips faster, then she squeezed her pussy on my dick and cried out she was cumming. She reached down and played with her clit, telling me to pinch her nipples harder. Then she collapsed on my chest, her breathing coming in gasps. She hugged me and, with a sexy smile she lowered her face to my cock and licked it clean of her pussy juice, then sucking it and not stopping until I had shot a load of sperm down her throat one more time.

I happened to look at my door and saw Mary Lynn peeking in with a huge grin on her pretty face, and her hand in her panties, mouthing the words.

“Wait until tomorrow little cousin!”

I just may become a farmer, I LOVE life on the farm!

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened, it was only written for You the Reader, and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-) Thanks, mustanger7up

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Favorite Summer Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds