• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cousin and His Sister Ch. 01

Cousin and His Sister Ch. 01

All characters are over 18.
Please leave me a comment.
This is my first attempt of writing erotica, so I appreciate all comments and advice.

Jake stretched in his porch chair, warming up in the morning sun. At 20, he's 6"2, with sea-green eyes and a friendly smile. He thought of his younger sister Katie, who had gone to pick up their cousin Sandy from the airport.

At the thought of Katie, his cock throbbed slightly. Jake broke up with his girlfriend a month ago and had been perpetually horny ever since. Katie was 18, with dirty blond hair and is fairly tall, at 5"9. He only recently realized how fast his baby sister has grown up, and how hot she is. Jake had been perving on her at every opportunity for several days now, but Katie believes that since he is her big brother, he isn't really being a perv, and brushes it off. Their cousin Sandy, who is 20, isn't so innocent or naïve. She knows how to get her way with guys and more than one has found himself melting under her smile.

Having parents whose jobs require them to travel, Jake and Katie are used to being together in the house, and at the moment, both their parents were out for a business trip and wouldn't be back for several days.

Jake had fantasies of fucking both the women, and also knew that he was now free to perv on his little sister without too much fear of being caught. His fantasies were rather unceremoniously interrupted by the sound of the car in the driveway, and he saw his cousin and sister walking towards him, bags in hand. It did not escape Sandy's notice that when Jake hugged her, he held on for a couple of seconds too long. It wasn't much, but was enough to waken her curiosity.

The day passed with Jake spending most of his time watching the television and Sandy and Katie spending the day shopping, and returning exhausted. After a hearty dinner, the three of them headed to their respective rooms to sleep.

At the sound of footsteps, Sandy woke up, and when she realized that someone was creeping, the noise stopped. She got out of bed and silently crept out, and she saw Jake standing outside Katie's room, having opened the door, and was watching his nearly nude sister sleeping. When he turned and leaned against the side of the door, Sandy, who was well hidden in the shadows, nearly gasped; as Jake had his cock out and was masturbating at the sight of his little sister sleeping. Sandy barely had the time to admire his long member or say anything, before Jake had cum in a tissue he brought with him, and Jake closed the door and crept off. Suddenly turned on by what she had just seen, Sandy crept back to her room and masturbated repeatedly.

The next day, Sandy woke up to see Jake admiring his sister's ass while she made bacon and eggs for breakfast. She plunked herself down on a chair and wished everyone good morning, before grabbing the plate Katie had just set for her, and started eating her breakfast like a woman possessed. Katie had her day off from work, so the three of them went to see a movie and Jake "accidentally" touched Katie's tit.

When it was just the two girls, Sandy asked Katie if her brother was perving on her, and Katie said that is was just an accident.

After Katie went to bed, Sandy turned on the light outside her room, and set up her camera, in the shadows where she hid before, and when Jake came, she got candid shots of him masturbating and of him perving on his sister. After Jake left, she went back to her room, and masturbated again.

The next morning, after a rushed breakfast, Katie left to go to the pizzeria she worked at, promising to get them all a pizza for lunch.

Sandy went to the television and put her pen drive in and set the images she took last night on slide show loop, knowing that Jake would go to the television soon; she sat in a couch nearby and read some of her favorite stories on literotica.

As expected, Jake sauntered by, then stopped to turn on the TV, and was shocked to see the pictures on slide show. Right on cue, Sandy put her phone down and said, "Well well well, a brother perving on his own bay sister? I wonder what Katie would do if she saw these. "Knowing that his goose would be well and truly cooked if Katie or their parents found out, Jake asked "what do you want?"

Sandy gave him a mischievous grin, and said "make love to me."Jake could not believe his ears till she waggled her finger in a "come here" motion. He went and started lightly kissing Sandy, who kissed him back, then her pulled her shirt off, and was surprised to find that Sandy wasn't wearing a bra. After licking and fondling her tits, he removed her shorts, then practically ripped her panties off, and dove in head first, into her sweet and delectable pussy, sucking, licking and lapping at her pussy, quickly driving her to an orgasm that made her toes tingle. She leapt up and pulled his cock out of his shorts, and alternated licking the head and underside with deep-throating it, making him moan in pleasure.

Just before he came, she stopped, which made him growl. Then she lay down, and winked at him. He understood the message , and was soon pistoning in and out of Sandy like there is no tomorrow. Within a couple of minutes, both of them were sweaty, but Jake just kept going, until he sent Sandy over the edge, leaving her gasping for breath, he bent forward and licked her tits, making her moan again, never stopping his rhythmic movements, and soon felt the tell tale tightening of his balls, and shot spurt after spurt into Sandy's pussy and leaving some of it to leak out.

Jake kissed Sandy, then got up and went to his room, utterly spent.

Katie returned in the afternoon bringing the promised pizza.

Just as they all sat down on the couch to eat, Katie asked "Guys, what is this white stain on the couch?"

To be continued.....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cousin and His Sister Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds