• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Robinson Family Weekend Ch. 01

Robinson Family Weekend Ch. 01

My cousin Bobby and I stood side by side, watching as his mother and my aunt Vanessa took my father Jeremy's cock in her mouth. Vanessa was so always so good at pleasing a dick with her mouth, and while she bobbed up and down on my dad's cock, I could see him toss his head back for a moment, simply enjoying the great blowjob his wife's sister was giving him. Aunt Vanessa was worshipping Daddy's cock, sucking her lips air tight around his thick shaft and surely twisting her tongue all over Daddy's bulbous dick head when she came up to the top. Bobby and I loved watching his mother plumping her tits up for Dad. She bounced her tits up and down, not too fast, but just enough to show them off to my dad to get him even more turned on.

Just to give you a more accurate picture in your mind, I'll describe the two perverts whom had Bobby and I so turned on in more detail. My father, Jeremy, was the lucky one to be receiving one of Aunt Vanessa's blowjobs at the moment. Dad is 52 now and stands at 6'1" with short dark black hair. He's about 230 pounds, with a built and stocky frame. My dad has one of the best looking cocks I've ever seen, it is 9 inches and is considerably thick. Dad has one of those porn dicks. Circumcised and the same color as the rest of his tanned body, it juts up and curls back towards his stomach when he's his hardest, and this was one of those times. For a straight guy, I have to admit Dad is a good-looking man, and his cock makes him perfect.

Aunt Vanessa, Bobby's mother, is 5'6" of pure hotness. Her body has not added a bit of weight throughout the years, she is 46 and despite her slender frame, she has quite the rack. Her 32 C boobs sag just a bit from age, but still bounce and feel great. While they aren't too huge, her slender pale white frame make them look even bigger, she has tiny little nipples that are almost always hard. Aunt Vanessa has blonde hair and blue eyes without a hint of wrinkles on her motherly face; she had been the obsession of many of my early masturbation fantasies. Ever since I turned 18 and joined our family sex club, those fantasies came to life, and more. They have surpassed everything I had ever imagined.

I joined our family sex club the same way all of us had, on my 18th birthday after dinner my parents explained to me all the reasons they love me and how proud they were of me. They explained the reasons we barely wore any clothing at home, and just as they did many times before. They started to tell me about what every member of my family on my mother's side had decided when they turned 18: that they were extremely comfortable with and attracted to their family members, and were so turned on by incestuous thoughts, that they wished to have consenting incestuous sex with those family members they so desired. When I heard those words, a lot started to make more sense to me. Why my parents were always having Aunt Vanessa and Uncle Tim, Uncle Brad and Aunt Janet, and my grandparents over for parties I was never allowed to attend. My head was spinning, but only from desire as I had fantasized about my aunts, cousins, and even mother before. I knew I wanted exactly what all us Robinson's want: hot and filthy incestuous sex with my family, especially my mother. That decision has made days like this one possible.

My eyes met Bobby's, we both knew that the effect his mom had on my dad, had been working on both of us. We looked down at one another, ogling each other's cocks and balls. We admired how turned on we were by the scene before us. I smiled as I saw Bobby staring at my cock; I knew he was happy to see he wasn't the only one so turned on. He was also probably smiling bashfully; being a bit envious he couldn't match up to Dad or me. My cock is just as long as Dad's, but not quite as thick. I have always been jealous of his girth, but my cock gets rock hard and does not disappoint.

I returned my gaze to Bobby; I could tell his cock needed some action because it was beat red. Although Bobby wasn't near as long as Dad and me, probably more like 6 inches, he had nothing to worry about. Bobby was thick like my dad, and sure knew how to use it. He always sent my mom, sister, and his own mother off into orgasm land multiple times a session.

My gaze now shifted in the direction of my mother, Jane. She was lying on her back while my Uncle Tim ate her pussy. She was moaning and playing with her own boobs, Uncle Tim always drove her wild with her clit licking.

"Oh yeah baby, suck my clit. I love when you suck my pussy just like that! Make my cum baby!" Mom loves dirty talk when she fucks. My mom is 5'10" and looks fucking unbelievable for 50 years old. I am completely biased, as I love nothing more than blasting my seed all over my mother, but I think she would turn any man on. She has added a bit of weight since she and her sister Vanessa first started swapping partners when Vanessa turned 18, but most of it went straight to her ass. My mom has a big full and quite plump ass, and I love watching it turn bright red when someone smacks it while they fuck her from behind. Her 34 DD tits hang from her chest like a pair of cantaloupe, sagging from their shear weight. Her shoulder length dirty blonde hair frames her cute face and green eyes.

"That's it boys, come and chose a threesome and give us those fat cocks of yours, " demanded Aunt Vanessa. Bobby and I literally jumped, being it the first time our families had gotten together in a month.

I darted toward Auntie Vanessa and Bobby scurried over to my mom.

"You're a nasty bunch of motherfuckers aren't you?" questioned my dad quite literally.

"Just like you, Dad" I replied.

"Well once your grandparents get here, I will show you just how much of a motherfucker I am. I can't wait to fuck your mother's mother, but until then I need to fuck this!"

My dad reached down and started to rub Auntie Vanessa's clit through her panties while she released his cock and switched to mine. She started by grasping my balls with her right and jacking my dick with her left.

Dad moved down to position his cock between my aunt's pussy lips, and pulled her panties to the side. He rubbed his massive cock up and down the length of her pussy, taunting her with his meat.

"You want this dick, don't you? Let me see you suck my son's cock like you mean it, then maybe you can have it"

Vanessa didn't waste any time, shoving her throat down the length of my cock as hard as she could. I was in heaven, the back of my aunt's hot throat coating my throbbing cock in her hot spit, watching as my Mom began to flip on top of Uncle Tim to sit on his face while her nephew Bobby groped and mauled at her tits like a mad man, and watching my father about to fill up his wife's sister with his cock. God I love my perverted horny family!

"Titty fuck your Auntie, Bobby" demanded my mother as she wiggled with pleasure from Uncle Tim's tongue up her cunt. I saw Uncle Tim wanking his own rather large 7 inch dick as my mom rode his face.

Bobby complied and shoved his cock between my mommy's big soft boobs, letting her spit on her own tits to make it feel good for her nephew.

My attention returned to the my own whore of an aunt between my legs, as she moaned screams onto my cock while it went in and out of her mouth, I could tell she was cumming. My dad was grabbing hold of Aunt Vanessa's tits and rubbing her nipples with his thumbs while she came on his cock. She took my cock out of her mouth to rub my balls.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Yelled Auntie Vanessa while she knead my balls.

"Cum on his dick, babe. I love watching you get fucked!" encouraged her own son while he was titty fucking my mother.

Aunt Vanessa was having a hard powerful orgasm, and the rest of us all stopped to watch my dad making her cum. As she came back down from her orgasm high, I could tell my dad was close too, from his reddened face and chest.

"Now it's my turn," cheered in my mother as she got off Uncle Tim's face. "I want this in my pussy, and this in my ass," she said as she grasped Bobby and Tim's cocks respectively.

She loved being double penetrated, as do most of the Robinson women. And when Dad signaled it was time for us to switch, I vowed to do my best to watch Mommy get royally fucked.

Vanessa bent over and spread her ass apart for me to enter her from behind. Dad took his place at her mouth. I pushed the tip of my dickhead against the crown of my aunt's pussy and waited for her to push back onto my dick. She did so slowly, easing her way back on my dick.

I grabbed Auntie's hips and pulled her all the way down back against my dick, filling her up to the brim as we both let out a soft moan. Dad, being eager to meet his impending orgasm, joust his cock to the back of her mouth and brought a hand to his own balls.

"I'm close son, fuck her hard so I can get off to you pounding your auntie from behind" I love being encouraged in such naughty acts by my own father.

I picked up the pace considerably, thrashing into my aunt only to feel the cushion of her round ass back against my hips. My thighs met the back of her legs with each thrust, and her pussy began to grip my cock tighter and tighter. Before I reached the point of no return, I wanted to see how rough my mom liked to get fucked.

I turned to the side to see my mom bouncing on top of my cousin Bobby's dick, thrusting her all natural tits into his mouth. Bobby was loving every minute of it, sucking and licking all over her tits as much as he could while she bounced and ground herself on his dick.

While Mom was bobbing up and down, Uncle Tim was pounding in and out. He had his hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them apart and then back together as he thrust in her butthole as hard as he could. Nothing feels better than cumming in Mom's ass, and Uncle Tim made it known that's what he was going to do.

"I love fucking your ass you dirty slut, this ass is gonna make me cum! Get ready to feel my cum, do you want it in your ass?"

"Shoot your load up my ass baby, I need your cum!" was all my mom could reply before Uncle Tim lost it.

"Ahhhhhh, fuckkkk! I'm cummingggggg in your ass!" Uncle Tim bellowed as dumped shot after shot of hot cum in my mom's ass.

Dad was practically right after, shouting as he came from watching his wife take a load up the ass.

"Fuck baby swallow me! Here I cummmmmm, ahhhhhhhh!" Aunt Vanessa slurped down Dad's load, and teased his deflating cock with her tongue.

The room was hot with moans and smells of sex and cum, and I could tell my own orgasm wasn't far off. With Vanessa finishing her load, and Uncle Tim removing himself from my mom's ass, the pace of fucking only increased as the rest of us were determined to get ours.

Mom bounced even faster on Bobby's cock, not allowing gravity to catch back up with her, as her heavy tits bounced wildly upon her chest. Seeing my mother's tits bounce really gets me going, and I began to hammer into her sister, my auntie Vanessa, from behind.

"I wanna make you cum again," I told my aunt.

"Just keep... fucking me... right... right there!" My aunt stuttered out as she rubbed at her own clit with her left hand.

I felt her pussy contract and squeeze my cock hard, and my cock was now so hard it almost hurt. I needed to shoot.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw my mom flip over on her knees, "Cum on these tits baby, I want to feel your cum all over them!" coaxed my mother as she played with Bobby's balls.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cummmmmmm!" Bobby jerked his own cock off hard and fast as he shot several streams of thick spunk onto my mom as she rubbed her tits as a landing pad for him.

With that I lost all control, and pulled out of my Aunt as fast I could to watch my own cock bust.

"Me too, I'm cumming, ahhhhhhhhhhh!" I used my right hand to shoot my jism all over my auntie's ass while I grabbed her left cheek with my other hand. I playfully rubbed my still spurting dick up and down Aunt Vanessa's ass cheek while my orgasm came to an end.

"Fucking hell that was hot Bryan!" congratulated my own mother after seeing my cum blast her sister's ass.

"I think she wants to taste it next time," said Dad.

"Next time, I want your cum up my pussy," corrected Mom.

I knew from experience this wasn't going to be the only orgy of the weekend, especially since my grandparents were going to be pulling up soon. What made it all the better is that they were bringing along a new initiate to our Robinson family sex club. In the car sat Uncle Brad and Aunt Janet, and the newbie, their daughter Miranda...

TO BE CONTINUED

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Robinson Family Weekend Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 670 milliseconds