• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Deal Is A Deal Ch. 03

A Deal Is A Deal Ch. 03

This is Part 3 to my story. Part 2 was based on Sandra’s fantasy about us in a threesome with a black man and, mine with an older woman added to the mix. I described the party scene where Sandra, Marcus and I met a new playmate, Leona. I asked Sandra what would turn her on for Part 3. After thinking about it for a while she reminded me of a scene from a porno flick we had watched several years ago where a woman was on her hands and knees on a bed with a number of men around her with their cocks out, the woman sucking each one of them until they came. Searching my memory I remembered that most of the men in that scene were black and I asked Sandra if that was a part of her fantasy, to be serviced by several men of another race. Without hesitation, she said yes. The following is based on her fantasy…with one of mine thrown in for good measure.

Where we left off:

Leona looked at her watch. “It is almost 3:30,” she said to Marcus, “Time to get ready for the show.” With that, Marcus excused himself and went behind the stage. I noticed that several of the other employees at the bar did the same.

“Leona,” Sandra said, “Are you going to let us in on the night’s entertainment”?

“Sure,” Leona said, “We have put together a live sex show, just like you might see in one of the European cities. What makes it so alluring is that the actors often bring members of the audience on the stage with them. Naturally, the audience is restricted to those with discretion.”

Sandra and I looked at each other. No backing out now. A deal IS a deal.

Now:Part 3

Sandra, Leona and I got another round of drinks, this time a large bottle of Dom Perignon. As we waited for the show to begin I looked around the room at the other guests. They had settled in also and all had their attention on the stage. Leona and Sandra were becoming best buddies in the few minutes they had known each other and were whispering to each other in an obvious attempt to keep me from hearing what they were up to. Laughing and giggling in the way that women get when they are sharing a secret, they were almost like two schoolgirls.

I could pick-up snippets of their whispers. I heard “….go up there”, “…you won’t believe”, and..the size of them”.

“Okay,” I said, “That’s enough secrecy. How about bringing me into your little scheme, whatever it is you are cooking up.”

“Just wait until the show starts,” said Sandra, “You’ll get the picture soon enough.”

Just then the lights went out and the bar was plunged into darkness. A single light came on from behind us, aimed directly at the center of the stage. It was blue and cast an eerie color to the proceedings. From beneath the table Leona grasped my hand with hers, leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Just watch. You’ll find this incredibly arousing.”

The curtain rose, revealing a simple bed draped with white satin sheets. The blue spotlight played across the bed, tinting the entire stage. A dense fog came from the edge of the stage, obscuring but not hiding the view. Music began playing. In another context it would have been corny but Ravel’s “Bolero” was the perfect fit. “Watch closely,” said Leona.

From behind the bed, in the dim background, movement. A figure came into view and, as the fog parted, I could discern the outline of a woman’s body. Not tall or short, as her figure became more clearer I could see she was naked. Her most distinguishing characteristic was her hair. Long and flowing, it was straight and reached almost to the back of her knees. I had never seen anyone with such long hair before. As she came into view I could see she was Eurasian, perhaps of partial Thai ancestry. And very beautiful.

As she lay on the bed she began to slowly pass her hands over her body, stopping at her breasts and pussy to massage herself. She was an expert at it and very quickly had the entire audience enraptured. As the tempo of the music grew so did her motions and she became visibly aroused. I glanced to my side to see if this was having the same effect on Sandra and Leona as it was on me. Both of them had their eyes riveted on the stage and I could tell that Sandra was getting turned on from the rapid way she was breathing. I leaned over, and pulling her mini-skirt back, began licking her pussy. I could taste her juices and knew that she was on the verge of coming.

Watching us without joining in was too much for Leona and she too leaned over and began kissing Sandra’s breasts, lifting them free from her push-up bra so she could tickle Sandra’s nipples with her tongue. Sandra responded willingly, hungrily and we both could feel her climax build. Suddenly she gave out a muffled cry, her back arched in ecstasy, and she shivered with pleasure. Leona and I gave each gave her a kiss.

Our attention had been diverted from the stage by Sandra. Just then a collective noise from the audience told us something else was happening. We looked up to see that three male companions had joined the beautiful woman on the stage. Appearing through the mist they joined her, standing around the bed until all of them were visible.

“Why that’s Marcus up there”! exclaimed Sandra. Sure enough one of the three men was Marcus, his slim ebony frame prominent on the stage. He was coaxing his cock into erection with his hand.

“Yes,” said Leona, “Marcus is one of our performers tonight. One of the other two men is also an employee of the mine. And the third is my husband, David.”

The other employee/actor was named James and I recognized him as the bouncer from the door. As dark as Marcus and appearing to be in his early 30’s, he was tall and muscular where Marcus was shorter and more slender. He too was coaxing his cock to life. The third man, who Leona introduced as Roger, her husband, was in his early 50’s. His cock needed no coaxing as it sprang to life.

The female performer turned her attentions from herself to the men around her. Slowly, in beat to the music, she performed oral sex on each of the men, taking them into her mouth slowly and languorously. Her long flowing hair waved back and forth as she performed, lending additional sensuality to the view before us. The music quickened in tempo; so did the woman. She was now sucking and stroking Marcus with both hands and her mouth as the other two men reached in and began fondling her breasts and pussy. She turned her attention to James, then David, then back to Marcus.

Their eyes riveted on the stage, I stole a glance at Sandra and Leona. Leaning over to Sandra, I touched her pussy with my hand, rubbing in a circular motion, all the while trying to coordinate my actions with the music. Visibly aroused once again, Sandra began to breathe heavily. I leaned over and whispered into Sandra’s ear, “Babe, I know you would like to be the woman up there, being pleased by those three studs.” My words only caused Sandra to breathe harder.

On the stage the Eurasian woman was now crouched on her hands and knees as the three men stood around her. Marcus climbed onto the bed and, kneeling behind her, inserted his cock into her pussy. Her head and neck arched as he drove himself all the way into her. With one hand she reached out and took James’ cock into her mouth while David masturbated. As Marcus continued pounding, she switched between James and David. As the music reached a crescendo, Marcus and the woman both climaxed, Marcus erupting great ropes of cum on her backside. She shuddered in obvious pleasure, one long orgasm after another. Then it was James’ and David’s turn. They came on her face and neck until they were spent. Down came the curtain. The room was filled with applause.

After the applause died down Sandra asked, “Is there a second act”?

“Wait and see,” Leona coyly replied.

The curtain went back up and there were the four participants on the stage, now recovered. Marcus had a microphone and said to the crowd, “Thank you for being here tonight. Now it’s time for the audience participation part of the show. Nicole, why don’t you go first.”?

The Eurasian woman, whose first name I now knew as Nicole, stepped down off the stage and walked among the audience, teasing the men as she walked. A kiss here, her hand brushing across someone’s chest there, she had everyone eating out of her hand. She stopped in front of one table near the stage, a semicircular both like ours, and reaching down, took the arm of a man sitting there. Drawing him to her, she placed his hands on her buttocks and pulled him to her for a slow, languid kiss. She unbuckled his trousers and bent down, taking his now-exposed cock into her mouth. There were three others in the booth, the man’s female companion and another couple, and they watched in fascination as the scene unfolded.

We had forgotten about Marcus, James and David. They stepped down off the stage and also walked among the crowd, obviously looking for an audience member to “play” with. “I wonder who they will choose”? said Leona with a sly grin. I wondered too.

Marcus, James and David walked directly to our booth and, without a word, Marcus extended a hand to Sandra. She looked at me, questioning if she should participate. I nodded my consent, willingly. I could tell Sandra was nervous about this but also excited and her excitement overcame any thoughts of exposing herself to the crowd. They led her to the stage.

Along with everyone else in the bar, Leona and I settled in to watch. I drew Leona close to me and she slyly unzipped my trousers, took out my cock and began gently massaging me. I became immediately hard, both from her expert ministrations and from the sight on the stage.

Sandra was now bathed in the blue spotlight with her three companions around her. They undressed her, slowly, taking great pleasure with their hands and mouths on her body. Sandra became visibly aroused, as did most of the people in the crowd, the sight of Marcus’ and James’ coal-black bodies against her pale skin a stark contrast. They laid her on the bed on her back and James entered her from on top, his muscular body rippling as he plunged inside her. Marcus and David were beside her and began to suck her nipples. Sandra grabbed their cocks and slid her hands up and down the shafts.

Leona leaned to me and said, “How do you like your sexy wife now”? I could only nod-my eyes were glued to the stage.

“We have a special surprise planned for Sandra,” said Leona, “Watch this.”

James dismounted to allow Marcus and David to turn Sandra on her stomach. They positioned her on her hands and knees, facing the audience. A smile passed quickly across her face as she realized what was in store for her. Her three lovers moved in front of her and offered their cocks for her to suck. And suck them she did, taking one then the other deep into her mouth, right down to the base of the shaft. Her actions picked up speed as she switched from one to another. It was Marcus who came first, spewing his hot jism over her face and neck. The James, and finally David took their turns cumming on her. She loved every bit of it as she scooped up great gobs of sperm and smeared it on her breasts and pussy. The crowd erupted in applause.

The show over for the night, the crowd began leaving. Leona and I went to the stage to check on Sandra. She was exhausted from her performance and lying on the bed half asleep, covered in hot, sticky cum. We helped her to the car, gently placing her in her seat. I gave Leona a long slow kiss goodbye and drove home.

Sandra awakened on the drive only long enough to ask me, “Can we go to the bar, next weekend dear”/

“Sure,” I said. After all, a deal is a deal.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Deal Is A Deal Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 540 milliseconds