• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • After Work Surprise Ch. 02

After Work Surprise Ch. 02

As the first of the month rolled around again my anticipation began to build. The first time being caught was a total accident and I'd been horrified when it happened, but everything came out all right in the end, pun intended. So, as the 1st was upon us again I was both eager to be 'caught' again and pretty nervous about it at the same time. After all, I'd not talked to Tonya since that eventful day a month ago and sometimes the span of time allows one's mind to wander, to begin to doubt and question what was understood, what was implied, if the whole thing was a one-time-deal or if the opportunity for something more was a reality. After all, it was seemingly just as plausible for the whole matter to blow up and become a real stink, or it just might become something much more pleasing. The suspense was driving me nuts and at times I was totally off the idea of pushing the envelope. Then the horns sticking out of my head would take over.

For the past several days as each of my co-workers would leave I'd take notice, going to deadbolt the front entrance when the last of them had exited the building and departed the parking lot on their way home. Then I'd retreat to my office in the rear of the layout, kill the lights in the main part of the office along the way, dropping my trousers and briefs to my ankles before taking my seat behind my desk, pull up my favorite webcam site and proceed to coax an erection. I didn't want to bring myself to climax too soon, wanting to give Tonya ample time to make her monthly visit to my office to drop off the rent check. The problem was that her schedule was never consistent. Some months she'd actually drop by during the lunch hour, but mostly it was sometime after working hours, and that sometime was anywhere from a half hour after normal hours to several hours later.

This one particular day I was determined to stay there in some state of erection until she either came over or she left for the day. Periodically I'd get up, pull up my trousers and go to a window that faced the parking lot to see if her auto was still there. Seeing her car still parked out back I'd go back to my seat, drop the trousers and resume my wait.

It was getting a bit late and my favorite webcam lady had already cum and gone, so to speak, and I'd changed to another webcam. I was tired of waiting and had decided to just let the matter run its course. I was absorbed into the moment with a curvy young woman on screen that was laid back with her splayed pussy facing directly into the webcam, from close range, and she was giving her twat what for. She was plenty wet and my firm erection was building into something significant when I heard a little 'ahem'.

In wide-eyed panic I snapped my focus towards my doorway and there stood Tonya. She was standing there with her arms folded across her ample bosom with a stern look on her face, as if she'd just caught a child doing something wrong, one of those "I'm your mother and you've been caught doing something wrong" looks on her face. The look on my face, with my engorged dick in my hand, must have been a sight for Tonya couldn't hold her stern look for long and a fraction of a second later she broke out into a huge grin and loud laughter. You can't imagine how relieved I was. And how quickly my dick had deflated.

"Damn, you are a real perver, aren't you?"

"Hey, just a horny old dog." Tonya stood there for several moments, grinning but with a look about her as if she were contemplating something, then waved her arms as if to brush off something, chuckled as she nodded her head feigning disbelief and walked off.

I heard her office door shut, heard her walk away up the hallway, then went and watched her drive out of the parking lot. Horny, frustrated, somewhat relieved that even though I didn't get the reaction I had hoped for at least it didn't seem as if I were in any trouble, I went back to my desk and took care of matters at hand.

The next afternoon I hung around as usual. When the parking lot had emptied all but my pickup and Tonya's SUV I went and locked the front office door. Back in the rear of the layout, next to my office, I checked the door that opened into the space that Tonya was leasing. As usual the door was unlocked so I opened it slightly and stuck my head through. It was quiet but I could hear some soft sounds coming from one of the forward office spaces. Making my way up the hallway, quietly, I got close enough to Tonya's office that I could make out that the sounds were a mixture of moans and groans of pleasure from her computer, and a few more subtle moans and gasps from Tonya herself. My dick also heard what was going on and he was already coming to attention.

I moved quietly up towards Tonya's door, pausing just short of the opening but close enough that I could see the front of her desk and the back of the computer screen she was watching. The sounds of Tonya's breathing and moans were growing more intense and the timing seemed just about right. I stepped squarely into her doorway and stood there with my hands on my hips. It was a sight to behold, for sure. Tonya was slouched a bit in her chair a bit and though I couldn't see below desktop level it was apparent that one hand was up under her skirt while the other hand was up under her blouse and presumably inside the cup of her bra over her left breast.

"So I'm not the only horny dog in the building, huh?" Her face grew several shades of steadily deepening crimson as her hands snapped from their post and began to straighten her clothing to a more respectful fitting.

"Look, you have no right to be in here.." I interrupted her in mid-speech.

"As landlord representative I actually do have a right to inspect the premises periodically to assure proper maintenance and upkeep of the leased area." There was silence and the stern look from Tonya had me a bit nervous though I kept my stance and composure. Then, slowly, a grin began to creep over her face.

"OK, so we're even now. I caught you, you've caught me. We even now?"

"No way. You may recall that the first time you barged in on me you took position behind me and watched the proceedings."

"Oh, yeah. That was nice too, I might add. The image has served me well a few times since then too." I began towards her desk. "But you don't think.."

"Yeah, actually, I do think." We went around to the side of her desk and she was scooted up under her desk now just the way I'd been under mine a month ago, the only difference being that she had on a skirt and I could see it had been pulled up to crotch level. I instructed her to pull up whatever she'd been looking at when I came in and was a bit surprised to find it was the same webcam site that I'd been visiting. Instead of a solitary man performing on cam she'd been watching a couple play, and honestly I found that to be at least as hot as the solitary women I'd been watching. I was standing behind her chair and as I had Tonya slide back from under the desk I was treated to a view of her white cotton panties totally soaked in her passion juices. The smell of sex wafted up and filled my senses.

"You need to pull those panties aside so you can really treat yourself." Without hesitation Tonya slid the panties to one side and allowed her reddened and swollen labia to come to view. Her hand immediately went to rubbing and massaging the already wet folds, a finger sliding into the depths with each cycle.

Tonya was staring at the screen, her breathing returning to the heated pulse of before as she pleasured herself, her clit swelling and protruding far enough that I could see it as her hand moved up and down the length of her pussy. I reached down from above and behind her and began unbuttoning her blouse, with no resistance from her. I caught sight of her heaving chest as the blouse fell open. Tonya has huge breasts and they were barely contained by the ample bra. She began to put one hand up to her breast but I slid my hands down her chest and up under the top edge of her bra, coming to cup both nipples in my fingers and eliciting a gasp from Tonya as the fervor of her attack on her pussy intensified.

I kneaded those ample mammaries as best I could while inside the bra but I wanted more. I slid my hands fully into the cups and lifted the breasts up and out of their containment, pushing the bra down below her tits. They were magnificent with huge, dark areolas and short, thick puckered nipples that stood in sharp contrast to the soft and creamy tone of her breasts. I massaged her massive boobs, pinching and pulling on her nipples as she was obviously nearing an orgasm. By then both of her hands were down in her pussy, one diving deep into her hole while the other was furiously tormenting her clitoris, her hips bucking up and down in involuntary reaction to the stimulation, and her head had long since rolled back on the chair, her eyes tightly closed and complexion coming flushed.

Just as I grabbed and pulled both nipples hard Tonya's whole body convulsed with the power of her climax. Her knees pulled up and torso bent forward before her body snapped back out almost straight in the chair. Her hands had stopped and were stationary in their position, her breath stopped and her body literally quivering in the aftermath of that initial eruption.

I had stopped my stimulation of her tits and was merely holding them, not wanting to let go, really. Her breathing returned and her body relaxed. Her hands were drenched in the juices of her orgasm and there was a glistening over her body from the exertion. She opened her eyes, looked up at me and smiled.

"You can let go of my boobs now."

"Oh, yeah." I stood and walked around to the side of her desk, trying to give her some room and to give her a bit of privacy. "Well, I suppose we're even now."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • After Work Surprise Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 741 milliseconds