• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Good Little Slave Ch. 01

A Good Little Slave Ch. 01

My wrists were burning, my arms pleading and aching to be released. I sat on my knees, my ass in the air, breasts swinging below me, pulled forward with my hands and wrists tied to the post in front of me. My ass still burned from the lashes I'd been given earlier - I couldn't see the damage, but I knew that my master had been hard with his riding crop. He'd finally taken the ball gag out of my mouth, and wiped my face dry with a cloth. Now I was waiting, unsure of how long I'd been there.

He opened the door to our little closet sex dungeon - I breathed a sigh of relief at his empty hands, unsure if I could take much more whipping. He stroked my ass with his hands, causing me to cringe, and then began to lightly hit my nipples with his hands before pulling on the chain linking my nipple rings together.

"You've been a good girl, my slave. You took a lot today, didn't you?"

I knew just to nod - "Yes, sir."

"You liked it though, didn't you? You loved being smacked and forced to take that whipping. Your pussy is going to get nice and wet every time you sit down for weeks, isn't it?"

He was right. The overwhelming pain in the delicate skin of my cheeks was fading fast, to a dull ache, accompanied by the growing need deep inside my pussy, the need to be filled. "Yes sir," I said.

I knew it. He was pleased with me - still tugging on my nipple rings, making my overly sensitive nipples harden and beg for more, making my pussy drip for him. "I can smell your juices from here." He reached back, and inserted two fingers into my pussy. "Oh, you are such a little whore, aren't you? You must be a little fucktoy slut to love being whipped like this."

"Yes, sir."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I am a little fucktoy slut. I am your whore slave."

"Good girl. Does the little whore want my cock? You've been a good girl, I know you must be craving Master's cock."

"Yes, sir."

He looked at me and grinned - "Beg."

"Please, please give this dirty girl your cock, sir. I'll do anything for you, please! I need to have you deep inside my pussy, I will be such a good girl, please sir!"

I kept begging him until he slapped my left breast, right at the nipple. Okay, slave.

He placed his hard, thick cock in front of my mouth. "Kiss it," he said. "Worship it. Show me how much you need this cock."

Bound as I was, I arched my back as much as I could, and kissed the tip of his cock

before licking up and down his shaft, losing myself in bliss and desperation as I sucked it into my mouth with no hands to assist me. I licked all around his balls, which he'd shaved perfectly for me, and gently nibbled at the skin, knowing just how to please him. I took his cock back into my mouth and choked on it, sliding it down my throat and working my muscles around it until I was forced to stop and breathe.

"Good girl."

He took his cock from my mouth and walked behind me, placing his cock at the entrance to my hole, and waited a moment. I began to squirm and beg again, desperate to be filled with his beautiful member, and with all of his force he slammed it inside me, nearly causing me to cum right then. I might have, if I'd been given permission. To my dismay he removed it again, walking back over to place it against my lips again - "Lick your slut juice off my cock. Taste it, I know you love the taste of your own pussy."

I did - I licked and sucked every drop of my pussy juices from his cock, moaning over him, knowing that he loved it. He moved back to my pussy, shoving his cock inside me again, and began to fuck me as hard as he could - the post was digging into my wrists, and I didn't care. My verging orgasm was the only thing occupying my mind, the only thing that mattered. "PLEASE MASTER, MAY I CUM?"

"Cum, baby. Cum all over Master's cock. Let me see you squirt."

As I began to squirt my juices all over his cock, consumed by the magnificent power of the orgasm that filled my every sensation, he pulled out of my pussy and watched me squirt all over the floor - he rubbed his cock and came all over my red striped ass.

"You're a very good girl, little slave."

He walked to the post and untied my sore limbs, letting me collapse in a heap of abandon. "Go wash up," he said. "We're going out tonight."

I was surprised - he wasn't going to let me rest? Every muscle in my body felt too heavy to lift.

My Master helped me to stand, and brought me into his bathroom. The shower was already running. He washed my hair and face, and sponged down my tits and my abused bottom. He had me kneel and wash his now softening cock, and I massaged it gently as I cleaned this beautiful organ. I truly loved it, and kissed it on the head. By the back of my neck, my Master pulled me to my feet and into a passionate kiss - "I love you, little slave."

As I dried off, Master went to pick out my clothes for the evening. Coming to the bedroom, I saw lace topped thigh-high stockings, laid out by one of my sluttiest dresses on the bed. Normally, I would never have worn such a dress without tights on underneath, if not leggings. Pulling the dress on, the deep V-neck pushed my already voluptuous tits together, and I knew my master wouldn't allow me to secure them in a bra. My pierced nipples were covered, but in danger of peeking out if I bent over. The dress was open at the sides, allowing some of the skin on my ribs to show, and it was short enough that bending over would give any onlookers and nice view of the cups of my ass. Coupled with the thigh high tights and the heels Master chose for me, I definitely looked slutty - worse, I looked like I was being a whore on purpose. Finally, Master walked over to me with my collar, and slipped it around my neck. He fastened it comfortably, with the ring at the back so that my hair would cover it. At a glance, it would appear to be a choker necklace, unless he decided to show someone. Looking at myself in the mirror, I knew that there was no question - I was a little whore. And I loved the feeling.

Finally ready to leave, we left my Master's apartment and walked downstairs to our taxi. Master knew how to humiliate me - without quieting his voice, so the driver could here, he said "Damn, baby, you know I can almost see your pussy?" and "Slut, pull your cleavage out more, let me see those delicious tits."

I could see the driver grin in his rear view mirror as I adjusted my cleavage to let as much out as possible without letting my nipple rings show. Master pushed my long blonde hair to the back, making sure that nothing was hidden from view. Reaching into my dress, he pulled my nipples out and began to play with them.

"Show me how wet your slutty little pussy is, slave."

I reached my hand beneath the short skirt, and rubbed my pussy a bit before pulling out my glistening fingers.

"Lick it off."

I licked all of my juices from my fingers, savoring my own sweet, flowery taste. The driver looked back in his mirror, at my now exposed nipples. Master looked at him, and noticed him staring - "Hey, you like her piercings? You should have seen her when she got her nipples done - she didn't make a sound, the slut loved it."

He talked about my nipples as he played with them, and I blushed furiously, humiliated, but felt my pussy drip. I worried that I would stain my dress, or that the driver would be able to smell my arousal. As we pulled up to the bar, a small place downtown, Master gave each of my tits a smack before tucking just enough of my breasts to cover my nipples back into my dress.

Getting out of the car, I began to draw attention immediately. With his hand on my ass, he guided me into the restaurant, making sure that I didn't attempt to hide anything from the leering eyes of strangers. I didn't say a word when the bartender walked over - Master ordered my drink for me. "Thank you, sir."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Good Little Slave Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds