• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 05

Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 05

12

Wednesday morning, I woke up feeling my husband's cock pressing against the small of my back. I reached back and wrapped my hand around his shaft, getting it nice hard and throbbing. Then, right before he was about to get on top of me, I looked at the alarm clock and jumped out of bed, saying: "Oh shit, I am gonna be late... shit, shit, shit." I grabbed some clothes and ran into the bathroom, leaving him with a massive, throbbing cock and no hole to put it in. I turned the shower on and waited for a few seconds. True enough, my frustrated husband started wanking off within thirty seconds of my leaving, that's how desperately horny he was, the poor thing. I snuck back into the hallway, right next to our bedroom door and listened to his moaning and his incessant jacking off. I grinned as I thought how angry he'd be if he knew I had plenty of time to get to work or if he knew I had looked at the alarm clock before wrapping my hand around his dick in the first place. Or if he'd know that a considerable amount of strange cock was going to boink his wife in every one of her slutty holes all the live long day. I listened to him groan and moan and eventually spray his load all over the sheets. After he collapsed on the bed, I snuck back into the bathroom and hopped into the shower, for real this time.

I had a big smile on my face all the way to work; I had tormented my husband for no good reason and it had gotten me so fucking horny. And it only seemed to get better: as luck would have it, Henry came running up just as my elevator was about to close. He got his hand in just in time and wriggled in, half out of breath.

"Good morning sir." I said as the doors finished opening.

"Open up your overcoat." he replied after looking at me briefly.

I turned to him and started undoing the big buttons of my brown suede overcoat; I had just finished undoing the last one when the doors closed. Without missing a beat, he grabbed both sides of my blouse's neckline and ripped it clean in half, sending buttons flying all over the elevator floor. Immediately afterwards, he grabbed the right strap of my bra with one hand and ripped the right cup off with his other hand, exposing my right tit. Then he did the same on the other side, exposing my left tit. Without the slightest delay, he pushed my loose overcoat out of the way, located the split of my red skirt and placed his hands on both sides of it. With a few powerful yanks upwards, he tore my skirt along the split all the way to the waistband. There, the fabric was too strong to be ripped any further upwards, but Henry would not be thwarted nor delayed in any way.

"Turn with me." he said as he held onto one half of the skirt as his other hand gently nudged me in a spinning motion, allowing him to rip my skirt further along the waistband as I turned in place. When I had come full circle, he was holding my entire skirt in his hand - all of it, except the strong waistband. He threw the skirt on the floor and grabbed my black, fancy panties, tearing them clean off me with both hands, exposing my cunt.

"Lift your left foot." he said as he discarded my ruined panties. I complied, leaning on my right foot for support. He took off my left shoe and used both hands and a fair amount of muscle to break off my heel, throwing both pieces of my shoe on the floor with a sigh of relief.

"With three floors to spare..." he said proudly as he looked at the elevator display.

I just stood there, unable to speak even if I had been allowed to; my brain was trying to make sense of what had just happened as I felt my soaking cunt contract. God, how I wished he'd fuck me right then and there, but a few moments later the elevator beeped, signaling the arrival at our floor.

Seemingly unaffected by the whole endeavour, Henry simply said: "Put your foot down."

I complied and followed him out - limping due to my missing and broken shoe - leaving my clothes or what was left of them on the elevator floor. As I hadn't closed up my overcoat, I was completely exposed, triggering a smile from Becky when she saw me walking in.

"Becky, come suck my cock." Henry said as he walked right passed her, towards his office.

"Yes sir." she replied, following him, giving me an apologetic look.

I looked down at myself and shivered with lust as I thought about the senselessness of it all; why had he destroyed all my clothes, humiliated me if he wasn't going to use me for sex. It made absolutely no sense, and I loved it. My nipples hardened as I thought of Becky sucking him off instead of me. I ignored my lust, took off my overcoat and what was left of my clothing and put new clothes from my work-stash. Shoes were the only thing I didn't had any spares of, but that was not going to happen again: I was going shopping after work!

When I was fully dressed, I headed back to the elevator to pick up the broken shoe I'd left in there. It took some time and quite a bit of effort, but eventually I managed to break off the heel of my other shoe, so I could at least walk evenly again. Becky came out of Henry's office a minute or so later, a small glob of cum running down her chin. As she wiped it off and put her finger in her mouth, she walked back to her desk and sat down.

"Here you go." she said, after reaching into one of her drawers, handing me a VISA-card. "Henry said you could use some new shoes." I smiled and told her what had happened and showed her how I had remedied the situation for now.

"What's the limit on this thing?" I asked, as I put the card in my purse.

"No limit." she smiled."

"Are you kidding?"

"No." she replied grinning. "Being a whore has its perks."

"I'll say."

"Let me give a piece of advice." she continued. "Always buy more than what you think you'll need. This place is very unpredictable. I once lost fourteen bras in a week."

"Fourteen?" I asked stumped.

"Yeah." she replied. "Eventually they weren't even fucking or using me anymore, they were just ripping them off me just for the hell of it."

"God, I am so fucking horny." I said as I cupped my left tit, squeezing it for a moment.

"Well, you're in the right place; a hard cock is never far off here." she replied as she turned back to her screen as we noticed Brian walking into the office. He was carrying several letters, one of which he was reading as he addressed me without looking at me.

"Maya... in my office, on your back on the floor... and take off your panties."

"Yes sir." I replied and rushed into his office, where I did as I had been told. When he walked in about two minutes later, he looked down at my spread legs - facing the door - and took off his coat. He stared at my cunt and slowly took out his cock, rubbing it for a little while, then took off his pants and boxers. While he jerked off a little more, he got on his knees right next to my head. A little inelegant he straddled my face, putting one knee on either side of my head, his balls touching my chin and his fist and cock rubbing against my nose. He scooted back just a tad until his fist started bumping against my chin repeatedly. He moaned and grunted for a few minutes as he just jacked himself to a finish. When he was about to cum, he aimed the tip of his cock at the center of my face and just kept stroking. A first volley splattered against my chin, my lips, my nose and the bridge of my nose; it was as if he was dividing my face in two. Using his free hand, he then nudged my face to the left, splattering a second and third volley all over that side and then did the same to the right side, firing another volley or two, followed by a few final drops. As soon as all the cum had left his cock, he used two fingers of his right hand to squeeze my nose shut. He could have simply told me to open my mouth, but I guess he preferred it this way. I played along and opened my mouth to breath, only to get his half-hard cock stuffed into it. I cleaned it like a good little slut, while drawing in some air as he was still keeping my nose shut. When he was done using my face as target practice, he released his grip on my nose and got up.

As I gasped in some air, he said: "Dismissed."

Demeaned, but still horny as fuck, I crawled up, picked up my panties and stumbled out of his office. After closing his door behind me, I quickly stepped into my panties and headed back to my desk. Before I had a chance to clean the copious amount of cum off my face, Carter came out of his office and - seeing that Becky was on the phone - signaled me over.

"Yes sir?" I said as I approached him.

"My wife is on her way up, get under the desk." he said as he let me in and closed the door behind us. I did as I was told and crawled under his desk. He sat down on his chair and rolled it closer to the desk, effectively boxing me in, closing off my only point of escape.

"Whenever I give you my cock, you suck it, understood?" he asked as he glanced at me, uncomfortably squeezed into such a small space.

"Yes sir." I whispered.

When his wife knocked and entered a few moments later, he got up and walked towards her; I could hear them kissing and fondling for about a minute.

"You sure nobody will come in here?" I heard his wife ask.

"Trust me, it's office policy!" he replied.

"If you say so..."

"Why don't you take off your clothes, very slowly... and I'll sit down right here and watch you." Carter said, as he walked back to his chair, taking out his half-hard cock before sitting down. He rolled his chair closer to the desk, leaving little doubt as to what was expected of me. While he used his right hand to pretend to be jacking off under the desk, I slowly engulfed his dick with my warm, willing mouth.

"Oh, so it's not enough that I come over to your office to fuck, now I also have to put on a show?" his wife asked, only a small level of sincerity in her voice. "What's next? Are you going stuff one dollar bills in my panties?"

"Honey?" Carter said as I was sucking his cock.

"What?"

"Shut up and take off your clothes!" he said impatiently.

Since she didn't reply, I could only assume that the little slut was obeying him. The fact that his cock hardened to an unprecedented stiffness in a matter of seconds seemed to confirm that theory. While his cock was reacting to his wife's striptease, he grabbed my head with both hands and started directing my mouth up and down his massive shaft. Man, it felt great getting a boner like that shoved down my throat!

After a few minutes - I could only assume she was completely naked by now - she asked: "Now, mister manager; what are you going to do for me?"

"Why don't you hop onto my desk and find out, you little slut?" he grunted.

"Mr Carter..." his wife shrieked playfully as I heard her wipe everything off his desk and hop on; a few moments later, I noticed her brown naked legs on either side of Carter's chair. While I furiously sucked his cock, Carter grabbed his wife's legs and folded them back, forcing her to recline onto her back on his desk.

He bent down his head into her crotch, gave her a few licks and then grabbed his cock, pulled it out of my mouth and started wanking it like a madman.

"I am going to feast on your cunt, but first..." he said as he moaned and shot a colossal load all over my face - adding to the mess Jerry had already made - and my clothes.

"Are you..." his wife asked surprised.

"Fuck yeah!" Carter screamed.

"Good boy!" his wife replied, I could almost hear her smiling. "I love it when you waste your cum like that!"

As soon as he was done emptying his balls on me, he made good on his promise and stuck his head back in between his wife's legs, lapping away at her. At first, she squirmed and giggled a little bit, but that soon changed into a low, calm moaning. Carter really took his time and for almost fifteen minutes, I just sat there

trapped and barely able to move, listening to his wife enjoying the oral treatment he was giving her. Suddenly Carter reached under the desk and gently slapped my face, grabbed his flaccid cock and presented it to me. I got the idea and took it back in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. After another ten minutes of me sucking his cock back to life and Carter continuing to pleasure his wife - and finally making her cum - he stopped eating her out and got up, pulled his hard cock out of my mouth and positioned it at his wife's entrance.

"Mmmm, look who's awake again." I heard his wife comment, just before she gave a little yelp, probably as Carter shoved his hard cock into her. After about a minute of pumping, he pulled out - much to his wife's disgruntlement and bent down to kiss and squeeze her tits. This off course brought his hard, wet cock in front of my face again and I unreservedly sucked it into my mouth again, tasting his wife.

Ten seconds later, he got back up and rammed his cock into his wife again. Naturally, he repeated this over and over again, deliberately interrupting his wife's pleasure and feeding me her cunt juices. The bastard had thought this through! In the end - after making me clean his pipe for like the twentieth time - he did fuck his wife into another massive orgasm and ejaculated deep within her. When he pulled his cock out and put his head on her tummy, cuddling with her for a moment, I swallowed his flaccid cock one last time and sucked it clean like the good little whore that I was.

"I have a surprise for you." I heard him say.

"I don't know if I can take any more of your surprises." his wife giggled.

"Close your eyes." he chuckled.

A few moments later, he stepped out of my way and signaled me to go. Finally, after being cooped up in that small space for over half an hour, I crawled out and snuck out towards the exit. I opened and closed the door as silently as I could and headed back to my desk.

Becky looked at me with a smile as I sat down and asked: "You okay hon?"

I told her in a few sentences what had happened.

First black cunt?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Not so different from ours, is it?"

"Not so much." I smiled.

After drinking some water and putting a piece of gum in mouth to get rid of the taste, we tended to our work for a little while as lunch time was only ten minutes off. A few minutes later, Carter and his wife walked out towards the elevator.

"I'll be gone for the rest of the day, I'll see you tomorrow." he said.

"Bye sir." Becky and I replied almost in unison.

"That is one hot piece of tail!" Becky whispered as she ogled Carter's wife sashaying her ass as she walked towards the elevator. "I wouldn't mind eating her out."

"Yes well, I wouldn't mind not tasting another cunt for the rest of the day." I replied.

"Really? Follow me." Becky replied after a few seconds of silence.

She led me into one of conference rooms, where she hiked up her skirt, pulled down her panties and sat down on the edge of the table, opening her legs invitingly.

"You're just plain evil." I smiled, as I pulled up a chair and sat down in between her legs.

"Shut the fuck up and eat me, bitch." she said, grabbing a fistful of my hair and pushing my head roughly in between her legs. And so there I was, barely twenty seconds after telling her that I didn't want to taste another cunt, with my tongue wedged up her snatch. I was so fucking horny that I liked it... so much in fact, that I reached under my skirt, pushed my panties out of the way and started finger fucking the shit out of myself, desperately craving some much needed release. After a few minutes of this - I had already resigned myself to the fact that the only way I was going to get off, was if I did it myself - the door to our conference room opened and I heard Donald ask: "You girls on a break? I didn't mean to interrupt, I just need a hole I can fuck."

Before Becky could say anything, I slid off the chair onto my knees, knocked the chair over so it wouldn't be in the way and hiked up my skirt, as I stuck out my ass towards Donald, hopefully sending a clear enough message.

"That'll do." he said as I heard him unzip his trousers. As he got on his knees behind me, he grabbed my panties, ripped them off me with a forceful yank and pushed his cock in between my ass cheeks. Please, not in the ass, I thought to myself. Usually I didn't mind anyone fucking me up the ass, but now I desperately craved a cock in my cunt. I needed to feel it bump into my cervix over and over again, fucking me through a few powerful orgasms. Luckily, Donald didn't disappoint: he choose my soaking wet cunt to ram it into and judging from the hardness of his cock, he had been walking around with that erection for quite some time. In just two shoves he was up to his balls in my cunt and because of the doggy-style position, he was able to thump my cervix as I had wished for. After only a few dozen shoves, I could feel my orgasm overwhelming the rest of my body. I squealed and shrieked, barely able to breath as Becky pushed my head deeper in between her legs to muffle my cries. Donald, thankfully nowhere near his orgasm yet, kept pounding into me and plowed me through an amazing orgasm.

After having fucked me wildly for several minutes, he moaned: "Maya, can I cum in your hair?"

We all knew it was more of a rhetorical question, but Becky released her grip on my head long enough for me to pop my head up and scream: "Fuck yes!"

Then I dove right back in and continued eating out Becky, who was thoroughly enjoying herself. After fucking me for another fifteen seconds, Donald pulled and grabbed a fistful of my hair, wrapped it around his cock and started jacking off, the tip of his cock buried deep in my hair. I could hear him groan and buck, but didn't feel any cum. When he was done, he zipped up and grabbed both my hands, guiding them towards the back of my head. I realized what he was up to and gently ran all of my fingers through my hair. With my face still firmly pressed up against Becky's wet twat, I started massaging his cum into my hair and my skin. When he left the room about a minute later, Becky had lost all interest in having my tongue up her cunt and released the grip on my head.

She got up, pulled her clothes back into place and said: "Interesting hairdo."

I smiled as I realized my hair probably looked like crap after the little head massage Donald had made me give myself. I had to use some wet tissues, a hair brush and some hairspray to untangle my hair and make myself a bit presentable again.

The rest of our lunch break was pretty uneventful.

Around 2 pm, Henry walked up to me and said: "Maya, follow me please."

"Yes sir." I said as he led me towards the elevator.

After pressing the button for the eighteenth floor and waiting for the doors to close, he glanced at me and said: "Unbutton your blouse."

"There we go again." I thought to myself, as I undid my blouse all the way and nervously looked at the elevator display, hoping the elevator would go straight to the eighteenth floor. It did and as Henry got out, I followed him, but not with an easy mind. To my surprise and relief, the whole floor seemed deserted.

The floor layout was pretty simply; there was a large mid-section, composed of standard work cubicles - each one designed to house no more than two persons - and some meetings rooms, offices, a bathroom and a few other rooms which I couldn't readily identify. These areas were separated from the cubicle section by an aisle of about a meter wide, which ran all the way around it.

"Where is everyone?" I wondered as I followed Henry towards the cubicle section.

"They're all in there." he replied as he pointed towards a large meeting room on the far side of the floor. "Weekly pep talk or brainstorming session, whatever you wanna call it."

Nervously, I examined the meeting room from afar. Located in a corner, the room had two outer walls completely made up of windows and its two inner walls consisted entirely of frosted, milky glass, except for the door which was completely see-through. I could make up dozens of silhouettes, which were all sitting perfectly still, probably listening attentively to a central speaker.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 184 milliseconds