• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Clockwork Ravishment Ch. 01

A Clockwork Ravishment Ch. 01

I was 19 when I was watching ‘A clockwork orange’ with my brother Adam; he was 20, but almost two years older than me. Our parents had gone away until Sunday afternoon and as it was Friday we decided to have a night in with pizza and a movie. We snuggled up on the sofa, pretending to be scared of the film.

“Want a beer?” Adam asked as he headed towards the kitchen.

“Nah, I’m good thanks” I called out; we’d both already had three.

Adam came back and sat next to me, offering me his beer, I took a swig of it anyway.

“Oh, I’d like to try that” Adam told me suddenly, laughing. I looked up at the TV. The scene was playing where those guys gang rape that girl.

“You wanna be raped?” I asked in shock.

“No, silly!” Adam responded with a smile “force myself on someone”

I laughed Adam was joking around

“Ewww! You’re sick bro!” I said pushing him playfully. Adam wouldn’t hurt a fly. He had to be joking.

We carried on watching the movie, me resting my feet in Adams lap; he started stroking my legs and ankles gently. I didn’t mind, we were close and he often did that. It was one of those comforting brother sister things to show affection.

As the movie ended I moved my feet to the floor, they brushed against something. Looking up I saw that Adam had a raging hard on. I hadn’t seen my brother’s cock since he was 8, we were little, and it didn’t matter back then. I looked away blushing

“Was Adam serious?” I thought to myself, “had that movie really turned him on?” I went upstairs to bed, saying a quick goodnight to Adam before walking out of the room. Leaving him to clear up. “It was his problem,” I decided as I got changed. “Nothing to do with me” I thought as I turned out my bedroom light. I climbed into bed and fell asleep almost immediately, probably due to all that beer.

I turned in my bed something had woken me up. I sat up in bed as I heard footsteps coming towards me. My covers were suddenly ripped away from me. I screamed. A hand covered my mouth and held my head to one side. I was shivering and scared. “What was happening?” I could see a figure, a man kneeling over me on my bed. He had one leg either side of mine, holding them still. I threw my hands out at the man, trying to push him off. He grabbed my wrists, one in each hand, holding them down. Taking my chance, I screamed as loud as I could. No one answered. I felt my wrists being tied and pushed above my head. I could see nothing in the darkness.

“Please don’t let this happen to me,” I thought.

My hands were tied to my bed and I felt a ball gag tied tightly round my mouth, I couldn’t make any sound, as much as I tried. A blindfold was tied over my eyes making sure I couldn’t see anything.

I gave up and lay still. I knew there was nothing I could do now. I had done all the fighting I could.

I felt the mans hands moving down my arms to my neck, pausing before tracing circles around my nipples. He pushed my nighty up my thighs so it was above my breast, round my neck. I shivered; I felt my nipples harden as the cold air touched them. Then I felt a tongue, licking my nipples, a mouth sucking and kissing them. I hated that I couldn’t move or scream. I didn’t have a choice in this. The man licked down my tummy, kissing my skin as he reached my soft hair. Then man got up and spread my legs. I tried to clench them together but he was just too strong. The man traced a finger down my neatly shaven slit, it was then I realised my pussy was wet.

“How could me pussy be wet?” I asked myself “ I’m hating this.” The man roughly pushed a finger into my pussy, my body twitched. I tried to ignore what was happening to me, but I can recall every moment. He slipped his finger from my pussy letting it circle around my clit before bringing it down and suddenly shoving two big fingers inside me. I felt my pussy grip his fingers. I thought it was never going to end; every minute seemed like an hour. Little did I know it had only just begun.

Suddenly I felt something much thicker enter my pussy as the man slipped his fingers out and gently pushed his warm hard cock a little way inside me.

”Thank god he’s being gentle,” I thought, too late. Pain ripped through me as I felt him ram his thick cock deep inside me. It had to be thicker than 2in and at least 9in long. I couldn’t take it. My body moved with it as he grabbed my hips, lifting me to meet his thrusts. Over and over again he thrust his big cock into my pussy, getting faster and faster until I realised he was going to cum. He kept thrusting hard as he released his hot load inside me, spurt after spurt of hot cum filled my pussy. As he slipped his dick from my pussy I could feel both his and my wetness dripping from my slit. I felt his tongue lick it up, sucking the juices from me.

I lay still, not knowing what to do or what was going to happen next. I put my legs together, no one stopped me. I felt the man get up from the bed and move over me, removing my gag and loosening the ties around my wrists. I still lay quietly; I didn’t want anything more to happen to me. As my blindfold was finally removed it was still dark, I could just make out the mans figure standing over me. I turned away from him as I heard footsteps move towards the door.

“You’re a great fuck sis” the man said, and left.

I turned round suddenly, shocked. That couldn’t have been Adam could it? He wouldn’t do that. I started to cry into my pillow as I fell asleep. I didn’t know this wasn’t to be the end of it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Clockwork Ravishment Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 124 milliseconds