• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Birthday Surprise

Birthday Surprise

A few weeks ago, my wife and I were on our way into the city for a baseball game that was a gift to me for my birthday. The weather was bad and on our way to the game, it was canceled, so with the kids at their grandparents house and time to kill, we decided to spend the evening together at a local club. We were sitting at a table in the corner of the room and were enjoying our evening out. While we talked and enjoyed each others company, I couldn't help but notice that a few tables away were a group of guys, one of which seemed to occasionally be checking out my wife. I told this to Shannon, but she didn't believe me. So the next time I saw him looking I told her and as she turned to look he quickly looked away. Shannon asked me which one I thought was checking her out, so I showed her which of the guys it was. He was taller than me, had shoulder length brown hair, was slightly built and looked to be in his late 20's or early 30's.

When I had gotten her to identify the right guy, she said, "Wow Mike, he's one of those guys I could do 'that' with" and indicated her approval with her eyes. We weren't really into the lifestyle, though we had had a threesome once, and had talked about swinging on and off. So without really being serious, I suggested that she go talk to him and see if he was interested. However, she still didn't believe that he was checking her out and so declined to make a move.

Over the next little while, I did notice that Shannon would occasionally sneak a glance at the guy, which told me that she was definitely interested in him. I was pretty sure he was interested in her as well because he continued to check her out, so I tried again to tell her she should go over to him and ask him to dance. But again she declined saying she couldn't just go over and ask him, that it would be too forward. I told her he would love it, but knew she wouldn't do anything. Resigned to that fact, I got up, gave Shannon a kiss and headed for the bathroom.

When I returned, I couldn't believe what I saw. The guy was sitting next to Shannon at our table and they were talking and laughing. After getting over my initial shock, I walked over to the table to join them. When I got to the table Shannon looked up at me, smiled and introduced me to John. Apparently while I was gone, John had come over to introduce himself and Shannon had asked him to sit down. I joined the conversation, which was friendly, but with some big time flirting on Shannon's part. John was initially somewhat withdrawn, since I had returned, but once he had seen that I was ok with him being there, had become more comfortable.

At one point, after the conversation had been going on for a while, John told me that I was a lucky man to have such a friendly wife. I was a little tipsy at this point, and the words just came out of my mouth without much thought, "How would you like to know how 'friendly' she can be?" Both of them looked at me a little shocked for a few seconds, then in what seemed like an attempt to one up me, Shannon did something that made my jaw drop. She leaned over toward John and I could see her hand was moving toward his lap but was concealed by the table. She looked at John and said, "Yeah, I can be VERY friendly", and I could see John jump slightly as she started to caress his cock through his pants, and then kissed him with a slow deep passionate kiss. When she was done kissing him, she looked at me and smiled and I immediately returned the smile as I became instantly hard. John again looked a little uncomfortable, but I assured him that I was ok with everything. After a few minutes of kissing between Shannon and John, we decided that it was time to find some place a little more private.

My heart was pounding with excitement as we walked up to our room. Shannon leaned over to my ear and told me that it felt like John was VERY well endowed and she was looking forward to what was about to happen. Once we got inside our room, Shannon and John began kissing passionately near the bed. I came up behind Shannon and lifted her shirt up over her head. John moved from her soft lips down to her neck while I removed her bra. Shannon has beautiful breasts and John noticed immediately, first caressing her hard nipples and then moving down from her neck and taking them into his mouth. Shannon moaned with pleasure as John played with her nipples in his mouth, while I started kissing the back of Shannon's neck, just behind her ear. I could tell Shannon was really enjoying herself as she would occasionally indicate her pleasure with a drawn out moan, but could also tell she wanted more. While John and I continued to kiss her, she removed John's shirt, and pushed him onto the bed.

I could tell Shannon did not exaggerate John's size as the bulge in his pants was unmistakable. Shannon wasted no time, leaning over towards John, she started kissing his chest and slowly moved down to his stomach. Still kissing his stomach, she reached down and unbuttoned his pants, reached in and pulled out Johns at least 8 inch, very thick cock. She began moving down toward it with her mouth, but just before she got there, changed course and instead kissed along side it. At this point, she slid his pants off all the way, then made her way back up towards his giant cock kissing her way up his leg. I could tell John really wanted my wife at this point because I could see the leakage forming at the tip of his penis. Shannon could tell too, and decided to end his immediate wanting, by first placing her mouth at the base of his cock and slowly kissing up his shaft. When she got to the head, which was also quite large, she first licked the leakage off of the tip and then took the whole of his cock into her mouth. John let out a pleasured moan as Shannon alternately took John's cock in and out of her mouth, each time taking more of it in, until each time she took John into her mouth, the tip of his penis was being thrust into her tight throat. I could see the immense pleasure on John's face as Shannon's rhythm got faster and faster.

I was so excited I could no longer sit back and just watch and undressed. I moved up behind Shannon and removed her pants as she was giving John the most fantastic blow job I had ever seen. I spread her legs a little and reached from behind to caress her soaking wet pussy. In fact, it was wetter than it had been in some time, which told me that my wife was thoroughly enjoying herself. As I slid my fingers up and down her wet pussy, she moaned around John's dick and tilted her hips to give me better access. This went on for a short time longer, then Shannon slowly came off Johns cock one last time with her mouth, turned around and kissed me very passionately, and I could smell and taste what she had been doing on her lips and it turned me on even more. When we were finished kissing she said, " It's your turn now" and pushed me on the bed next to where John was lying. She saw that I was hard and looked me in the eyes and smiled, then took my cock in her mouth and gave me a glimpse of the pleasure she had been giving John for the past few minutes. It felt incredible as she took me in and out of her mouth and I almost came right then. Perhaps sensing this and not wanting it to be over for me, she stopped, climbed on top of me and began kissing me again.

John had gotten off of the bed and moved behind Shannon during this time. He came right up close to her and placed the large tip of his dick right up against her wet and wanting pussy and Shannon gave out a moan of approval. We were still kissing when John slowly thrust his giant cock into Shannon's pussy. Still kissing me passionately, I knew his cock was giving her exactly what she wanted as she let out a loud moan and I could feel her lips give way to pleasure. She continued to moan loudly as John thrust in and out of her stretched out pussy and she mouthed the words "I love you" with our lips pressed tightly together. John started off slow, but got faster as Shannon's pussy stretched to accommodate his large size. I could feel Shannon being pushed towards me with each of John's powerful thrusts. I scooched my body lower against Shannon's while John was fucking her good from behind and began to kiss her breasts. Shannon let me know she appreciated what I was doing with a look of ecstasy on her face. John was fucking her hard and fast now and I could tell Shannon was on the verge of cumming and by the look on his face and the sounds coming out of his mouth I knew John must be getting close as well.

Suddenly Shannon stopped, turned to John and said, "not yet". John was enticed by her actions and said he had a new position he wanted to try and moved to the edge of the bed. Shannon knew where this was headed and quickly straddled John's lap facing away from him and lowered herself onto his waiting cock. This time I got to see as he entered her. Her pussy was stretched wider than I have ever seen it as it slid down over his glistening dick, accepting all 8 inches fully into her. I watched mesmerized as she moved up and down his shaft, the sheer size of him tugging on the sides of her wet vaginal walls with each thrust. I decided I had to be a part of this, so kneeled down between their legs. I leaned forward slowly and plunged my tongue into Shannon's fucked pussy. I licked up and down the length of her slit, making sure to brush by her clit with each pass. Shannon's enjoyment had moved to a new level, I was hearing sounds coming out of her mouth that I had never heard before. It felt incredible to be part of that enjoyment, and I knew my wife could not last much longer. I kept pleasing her along with John for a while longer then moved up to Shannon's mouth and kissed her. She moaned louder as she tasted herself on my lips and we looked into each others eyes both knew how we wanted this pleasure to end.

Shannon lifted herself off of John's pussy soaked cock and turned to him and asked if he would be up for double penetration. His eyes lit up and we knew we would finally get to try something we had only talked about before. I laid down on the bed and Shannon mounted me. I could feel the wetness and heat that Shannon's well fucked pussy was generating as she lowered herself down to rest on my hips. We kissed as I thrust my hard cock into Shannon's pussy, knowing another man had just been in there, which excited me even more. We thrust back and forth for a while, before I could feel John moving into position behind Shannon. Shannon reached back to guide John in and then I felt John's large cock slowly slide in alongside mine. Again, Shannon seemed more than satisfied with the results as she let out a loud moan of pleasure. We started in and out awkwardly at first, but then let Shannon control the rhythm and things got much smoother. It was an incredible feeling as I could feel myself rubbing against both Shannon's pussy and Johns dick. The pleasure was obviously shared all around as everyone was getting louder with each inward thrust. I knew I was getting close and was hoping the same was true for Shannon and John as I couldn't last much longer. I had a feeling it was as both were loudly voicing their pleasure when it happened. John came first, filling Shannon's wet pussy with his warm cum. I came shortly after adding my cum to his. This must have been too much for Shannon to take as almost immediately she let out the loudest scream I have ever heard from her during sex and her body went ridged and shook. She came for what seemed like an eternity and then went limp in my arms barely able to breath. She kissed me softly as both John and I slid our cum soaked cocks from her dripping pussy. She turned to him, kissed him passionately and thanked him for the most incredible fuck she had ever had.

John cleaned up, thanked us for a memorable night and left the room. Shannon and I lay naked on the bed and embraced each other. Shannon thanked me with a long emotional kiss and told me it really was the most incredible fuck she had ever had and thanked me again for being part of it. I thanked her for the best birthday present a man could ever have and told her how much I enjoyed the encounter as well. We lay there for an hour or so in each others arms, then cleaned up and returned to our normal life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Birthday Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 309 milliseconds