• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Three Sisters Book One Ch. 01

Three Sisters Book One Ch. 01

INTRODUCTION

Danielle was perplexed and her curiosity was aroused. Andy Moore was a name she preferred to forget, someone she hadn't even thought of in the years since he and Jacqueline had separated. And yet, it was certainly his voice on the voice mail, his name and phone number, his message. 'How did he get this number? Only a few people have this number and nobody is supposed to give it out. I can't believe that he wants to buy any stuff, he's way too straight. Shit, I better call him and find out what's up ... God, I hope nothing is wrong with Jacqui. She could have given him the number."

"Andy, this is Danielle returning your call .... No I haven't talked to her this week ... she's fine as far as I know ... Andy, I don't think that's a good idea. We didn't get along very well as in-laws, I can't imagine us having a friendly drink, can you? ... About my work? ... You mean at the store? ... What other business? I don't have another business, I work for the interior decorator’s still ... This phone? Well, I have a little marketing firm on the side ... What do you mean? I ......... Yes, I guess maybe we should get together, Andy .... All day Friday? ... No, I don't have to work ... Yes, I know its a holiday ... Okay, I'll meet you there at 8:30 ... See ya' then."

Danielle slammed down the phone and paced her living room, confused by the amount of knowledge that Andy had alluded to over the phone. She felt that she was so careful that no one could possible know what she did unless he was a part of the organization. How did he know those things? And why was he calling her about it? As she paced she revisited the past to try and get a clue about the strange phone call and Andy's request that she spend the day with him chaperoning a group of teenage girls for the day.

'Andy and Jacqui, cute names, right? They were married for what? About ten years, maybe twelve. Yeah, it was twelve. Jacqui is nine years older than me so she's thirty three. Andy must be about the same age, maybe thirty four or five. There marriage wasn't very happy. No kids. And me to keep things riled up. Christ, I guess I was a real bitch after they were married and Daddy died. I should have been glad to have a home but I was so upset and Jacqui was so unhappy. I guess I really put him through hell ... What did he do for a living? Some kind of government thing ... traveled a lot ... out of the country and stuff ... Oh, shit, he's fluent in Spanish and he traveled to South America a lot ... you don't ... he couldn't be ... God, I hope not. If so, I'm dead. After the way I treated him, he must really hate me and he'll never let me off the hook. Damn, and I had decided that this would be my last year. Please not now.'

Friday morning Danielle got up earlier than usual and took extra care with her appearance just in case she could use her looks and flirt her way out of whatever Andy had in mind. At eight she was done with her hair and makeup and paused to check herself out in the mirror. A flawless complexion that required very little makeup, huge, dark chocolate brown, almost black eyes, high cheekbones, a strong chin and a classic nose were the elements that had earned her money as a teenager when she modeled. Her long curly black hair was pulled back with a headband and hung down to just below her shoulders. Her eyes traveled down her naked body and noticed the equally thick growth of curly hair around her pubis and she smiled. Turning sideways to the mirror she inspected her breasts and stomach. 'No sag there yet, the nipples still point more up than down. Damn, I hate those hairs that grow around them but I've never been brave enough to try and shave there. They're still too damn big. If they hadn't gotten so damn big, I'd probably still be modeling. With all the weight I've lost in the last couple of years, the stomach is flat. Except for that little pot belly that I've always had, it still looks pretty good.' She was equally pleased when she turned again and looked over her shoulder at her back and legs and smiled as she wiggled her firm, boyish ass at the mirror.

Deciding to really try and turn on the sex appeal to overcome whatever Andy was up to, Danielle pulled on a satin teddy and a sun dress, slipped on some sandals and headed for the Metro station to meet her destiny.

When she first heard their destination while riding in the van, she started to panic and looked quizzically towards Andy who just kept looking straight ahead while he drove north. By the time they pulled off of the interstate in Jessup, she was trembling. The walk from the car to the Women's Penitentiary was the longest she had ever made.

'Christ, what does he know? If he really had any proof of anything, I don't think that I'd be along for a "Scared Straight" program. He must just have made some good guesses. I can't let him see how scared I am or else it may confirm his suspicions. This is going to be a long day'

* * * * *

The huge black woman inmate stopped right in front of Danielle.

"Don't I know you from somewhere, honey? No. Well, I sure would like to know someone as fine looking as you. Ahuh, I'd make you my girl and all the other cons would have to leave you alone. I've always wanted a beautiful white girl. Maybe you'll fuck up sometime and I'll see you in here. I'll remember you, honey, I sure will remember you and this beautiful soft hair. Umm, mmm ... sure would like to try you."

Danielle was shaking as the inmates left the room and they headed back to the van. She sat silently all the way back to the church were the teenagers were picked up and didn't even say anything when Andy turned onto 66 and headed away from the city.

BOOK ONE – Danielle

CHAPTER ONE

Danielle had never seen Andy's new house and appeared very surprised when they pulled into the driveway and she saw not only the huge house but caught a glimpse of the pool and tennis courts around back. Andy opened her door and they went in through the garage into the family room. He offered her a drink and, as he turned to fix each of them a gin and tonic, handed her the manila envelope. When he returned to the sofa, Danielle was as white as a sheet.

"I don't believe this. Where did you get this information?"

"I did a lot of research, Dani, and I had a private detective assist me with some of the background information. But, I'm the only one who has the whole thing. I just don't know what to do with it now that I've got it..."

"Do with it? God, throw it away. If the wrong people ever got their hands on that stuff, I'd be in that prison we just visited. That's the real reason you took me there. isn't it? You didn't really need another chaperon, did you?"

"Yes, I really did need another chaperon, however, I could have gotten someone else. That information is the reason I asked you to go. I wanted both of us to see what you would be faced with if I take this to the authorities."

"To the police? You ... please don't even joke about that ... I don't think I'd last two days in that place. You wouldn't really go to the police, would you?"

"Danielle, a lot of people are hurt by drugs - its one of the biggest problems in the country right now and one that I feel very strongly about. Now I find out that you are dealing drugs - how many people may have died because of those drugs? What would you do if you were in my shoes?"

"I sure as hell wouldn't put someone that I known for twelve years in jail without giving them a chance to straighten out. You must really hate me if you are seriously considering taking that stuff to the police."

"Hate you? Well, let's just say that I think you were a large part of the problems that Jacqui and I had - but at this point I don't think I hate you. You, in the long run, probably helped me get over the total obsession I had with your sister - and that's pretty positive."

"If you don't hate me then why are you doing this?"

"Maybe I just feel that you need something to wake you up and bring you back to reality. You've always relied on your beauty and your sexuality, which you have a whole lot of, to get you out of any tight spots and you've never really paid the price for the way you've treated other people. I think that this situation may finally teach you a little humility."

"Jesus, Andy, a little humility would be one thing - you're talking about years in prison with someone like that woman today trying to make me her 'girl'. That's more than a little, isn't it?"

"I think that she'd do more than try, Dani. I think you are looking at being the sexual partner of someone like that for as long as you are in prison."

"God, don't say things like that. You can't really mean to do this, Andy. Please just forget it. I promise I won't do it anymore. I'll... I'll stop using and dealing. Just give me a chance."

"So you go free with out any punishment whatsoever and other people who deal and get caught spend time in a prison. And if you were in that prison you'd be some big black bitch's 'girl'. Do you think that the drugs have been worth being worse than a whore and having to do things that you've probably never even thought of to some black dike, Danielle?"

"I ... I ... No, it isn't worth that ... that girl who talked to us today kept looking at me and coming close to me ... she smelled horrible and I thought about doing ... those things and I almost got sick. I had decided to go straight before you even showed me this stuff, before you even called, so you don't even need to be talking to me about it and you certainly don't need to go to the police. Please."

"So you get off scot free, right, Danielle?"

"I guess so, yes."

"I don't think that's fair. And I'm not sure that I can trust you to really get straight just because you are scared right now. The best thing I can probably do for you is to turn you in right away. Prison might make you really straighten out."

"Oh, Jesus, please don't do that, Andy. I'll do anything to avoid that, I'm serious. Anything. I can't even stand the thought of being in there with all those nasty women. Please think of another way. I guess I probably should be punished. I've probably hurt a lot of people, but I'd rather kill myself than go there. Please, can't we work something out? Why can't I just rip all this stuff up and throw it away right now? Then we won't have to talk about this anymore. Good idea, right?"

"Wrong. They're all copies. Can you think of anything that I can do instead of taking you to the police, Danielle? It has to be something that involves punishment and restricts your freedom and it has to be done in such a way that I'm totally aware that you aren't going back to drugs - actually, I have to know that you've really quit to begin with. Any ideas?"

"Maybe I could live here for a year or something?"

"And have me support you while you laze around the pool and polish your nails?"

"No, I ... I could be your maid or something. I could work for you and live here. That way you would know that I was straight."

"But how do we handle the punishment and restrictions on your freedom, Danielle. I'm not here all of the time you know."

"You could lock me in my room when you leave, I guess. It could be sort of like my cell."

"And the punishment part?"

"I ... I don't know. Oh, please, let's forget about that part and just let me do the rest, it will be enough, honest. I just don't want to go to jail. Please, Andy, just let me stay here."

"So instead of going to jail for probably five to seven years before parole and being handed around as a sexual slave from one black dike to another, you get off with being confined to a half million dollar house and being a housemaid, is that the deal?"

"Yes."

"Not good enough, Danielle. You've got to come up with something better."

"I ... Oh, shit, I hate to say this ... You still find me attractive, don't you?"

"Yes. So what?"

"I'll be your mistress for the next year and do the housework and be confined here if you'll just not turn me in. See, I really will do anything."

Danielle watched Andy as he thought about her offer. He seemed to fade away for a few moments into some distant place, then with an almost angry look he turned back to her.

"There you go again - trying to use your sex appeal to get out of a tough situation. It isn't enough, Danielle. You'll have to do better than that."

"I ... Well, I guess ... Oh, damn the only other thing I can think of, I don't think I'd even consider."

"What is it?"

"I .. I could be your mistress ... and ... and your ... slave.

"That sounds more possible, Danielle. Why did you say you weren't sure that you'd even consider it?"

"I ... Oh, God, I don't want anyone to have that much power over me."

"The information in that envelope about what you've been doing gives someone that power, Danielle, you've already created a situation where you eventually will give that power to someone - either me or that black woman, so you've really given it already, haven't you?"

"Yes."

"This is your suggestion, Dani, so tell me how you think it would work."

"I ... I guess I'd have to obey you about everything or else you could punish me."

"How would I punish you?"

"I don't know ... maybe spank me or something?"

"Hmmmmm ... Let me think for a second. Would you be restrained in any way."

"What do you mean?"

"Would you be tied up or anything?"

"I've seen pictures of women wearing some kind of a leather collar around their necks and leather cuffs on their wrists and ankles - I guess I could wear something like that..."

"So I could tie you whenever I want."

"I ...yes, I guess so... I don't know about this. I'm not sure I could go through with it"

"You'd really would be a slave, Danielle, you realize that don't you?"

"I ... I guess. Shit, it would still be better than being in prison with that woman or someone like her hitting on me for, I don't know five years? Seven Years? I ... I need to think about it but it does seem to be better. Unless you'll forget the whole thing and throw that stuff away?"

"I'm not even one hundred percent sure that I'm willing to enter into this deal, Danielle, because sometimes the reality can't equal the power of the fantasy, but I'm certainly not going to throw this away. Either we work out this arrangement or this stuff goes to the police. If I am going to decide to do this, I need to see how you will behave. Show me how obedient you'll be, Danielle, tell me what you'd be."

"I ... I ... Damn it. I ... I'd be a slave."

"Whose slave, Danielle?"

"Y .. Yours."

"For how long, Danielle?"

"For a year."

"No, it has to be for two years, Danielle, that's the only way I'll do it. And that's not negotiable. At the end of two years, I'll give you all of the originals to destroy. Do we have a deal or do you still want to think about it?"

"I don't know ... I really have any good choices ... but I do need to think about it. How long do I have?"

"One week. I'll call you for your decision early Saturday morning. And, Danielle, I want you to look at something else before I take you home."

Andy handed her a second envelope which turned out to contain just as much evidence about her former boyfriend as the first one did about her.

"Mark got you into it, didn't he?"

"Yes. We started using together and when we split he wouldn't get me any stuff unless I started dealing. What are you going to do with this stuff on him? I'd hate to see him go to jail. If I say 'yes' will you let him off too?"

"I don't know. I'll think about it though. Let's take you home."

The next Friday Dani arrived home about 11:15, exhausted by her schedule and the sleepless nights she'd had since Saturday. She was dreading the call she expected the next morning from Andy but had decided that he was bluffing and that she was going to call him on it. She poured herself a glass of wine, turned on the TV and was greeted by Mark's face and the announcer saying

"... Police also seized drugs with a street value in excess of ten million dollars, over $250,000 in cash and numerous weapons. Sergeant Jackson said that he felt that the case against Mark Donovan was the most airtight case he has seen in fifteen years on the force. In other news today..."

Danielle didn't hear anything more that the announcer said but sat on the sofa in a state of shock for over on hour, then finally went in and collapsed on the bed.

After a sleepless night, Danielle got up early on Saturday and immediately went out and bought a newspaper, then raced home and sat at her kitchen table with a cup of coffee while she read about Mark's arrest and the anonymous source that had sent the police a detailed package of information. She knew that the source must have been Andy and, when she read the interview with the U.S. Attorney who was confident that Mark would get at least 25 years under the mandatory sentencing guidelines, she suddenly found herself sitting with her head on her arms, sobbing uncontrollably. After almost an hour of crying and agonizing over her situation and what Mark's arrest meant for her, she finally roused herself and, in a state of panic, raced to her bedroom and began packing a suitcase. As she tried to decide what to take with her, the phone rang and she jumped.

"Hello"

"Have you read the paper, Dani?"

"I ... Andy?"

"Yes"

"I read it. Why did you do that?"

"So that you would realize that I wasn't kidding. And so you'll realize that running won't do any good."

"What do you mean?"

"Didn't you see the part where they said he was arrested in Miami about to board a flight to South America?"

"Yes but I thought maybe he was down there on business or something. How did he know to run?"

"I called him on Wednesday and read him some of the evidence."

"Oh, my God."

"Do I have your attention now, Dani?"

"God, yes."

"Have you made a decision?"

"I was going to tell you "no", then after I saw the news I was going to take off, now I don't know what to do."

"Dani, your week is up. I want a decision right now. Yes or no?"

"Damn you, I don't know. I don't want to do it but I can't stand the thought of going to jail or even of seeing myself on the news like Mark. Please give me until tomorrow, Andy."

"Nothing will change overnight, Dani. What do you want to do? Shall I go to the post office or come and pick you up?"

"I ... I guess you can pick me up. I'll do it."

"Do what, Danielle?"

"I'll live with you for the next two years."

"Tell me what you're really agreeing to, Danielle."

"I ... I'll be your slave for the next two years. And then I'll be free."

"Yes, then you'll be free unless you've come to like it so much that you want to stay with me. It starts as soon as I get there, Danielle. I'll come to your apartment and we'll pack your clothes. I'll arrange to have your other things put in storage and I'll pay the rent until your lease expires, fair?"

"I've got to move right now? Why can't you give me a few days to get ready. Not right now, please."

"Why, so you can take off and hide out somewhere? No, it will start right now. Besides, I don't want to wait another day. Yes, Danielle, I'll see you in about an hour."

Danielle hung up the phone and stood next to her bed in a state of shock. She finally was trembling so violently that she lay down on the bed and surrendered herself to her fears of the future.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Three Sisters Book One Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 407 milliseconds