• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Ambassador's Drunk Niece Ch. 01

The Ambassador's Drunk Niece Ch. 01

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

*

I was working as a guard for the US ambassador in Denmark a few years ago, when this happened.

It was late at night around 2am, I was in the middle of a long shift and bored as hell. During this particular night I was at the ambassador's house. There really wasn't much to do since the ambassador and his family were out of the country. The only house guest was the ambassador's niece, who had gone out earlier that night and hadn't returned. Too bad to, she was a smoking little number. Around 18, 5'5, long blonde hair and a tight body. I'd seen her earlier that week going for a jog, skin tight running shorts that showed off a perfect 18 year old ass, and a camel toe to die for. Not to mention the little running top, that did nothing to hide pointy little nipples of each small breast.

Apparently I had missed the real show. The guard I took over from, was only to eager to describe the clothes she was wearing, when she left earlier that evening. In his words:

"She looked like a hooker man! You should have seen her, black fishnets, and the dress she was wearing, barely covered her ass! It was basically a tight shirt and no bra. Not that she is packing much up top. But man, that should be illegal!"

Lucky son of a bitch. The things I would love to do to that body. But of course it's only fantasy. The chances of a 38 year old security guard getting lucky with a hot 18 year old were non-existent. Doesn't hurt to look though.

3am rocked around and I was starting to feel tired, so I went for a patrol. On my way back I saw a cab pull up, and the ambassador's niece pour herself out. I say pour, because the girl was wasted. In true teenage fashion, she had gone out and guy after guy had brought her drinks, all hoping to get into her pants or tiny dress, in this case.

When I got to the gate the cab was gone. Propped up against gate, she was barely able to stand. Her tiny black dress had ridden up her hips to reveal a purple lace thong that I couldn't take my eyes off. Her hairless pussy lips poked out either side as they gripped the purple material.

"Hi Kellie, did you have a nice time tonight?" I asked, tearing my sight away from her exposed crotch.

She was so far gone she didn't even notice me at first, when she finally did, she started in surprise and nearly fell over.

"Gahh!" a strong smell of liquor followed this nonsensical utterance.

"Hiiiii!" she slurred "do I live here?"

"Yes ma'am, are you OK?" I asked, trying not to laugh.

"I think I might need a little help, I drank a bit, a bit too much. I think. Can you help me?"

She glanced down at her bunched up dress "Oops! Sorry bout that, It keeps doing that."

I wondered how many people she had flashed tonight, probably half of Copenhagen by the looks of it.

"That's OK, here let me give you a hand." I opened the gate and caught her as she fell through. As I escorted her to the house, my arm around her back half holding her up, I could feel my dick getting hard. It didn't help that her dress was again around her waist, but I decided not to tell her since she was way too drunk to care.

The ambassador's house was about what you would expect, big, old, lavish. The guest rooms were on the top floor. I propped her against the wall as I punched in the code to let us in.

"Ma'am?" she was starting to nod off, doing that heavy breathing swaying thing most people do, when they are about to pass out.

I tried again "Kellie? Do you need me to help you upstairs?"

She jerked awake and nodded, smacking her lips. I hoisted her up, half carrying her up to the top floor and into the guest wing. She pointed to a bedroom which could have been hers, or it could have been one of the empty ones. I figured it probably didn't matter either way. I sat her on the large bed and was about to leave.

"Wait!" she whined, "Can you, can you help me with my dress?", she started tugging at it.

"Help you with the dress?" I asked stupidly.

"I can't get it off!" she replied.

When I started to object she interrupted.

"My uncle is the Ambassador, you got to do, do what I say or he won't like it...", her voice trailed off as she flopped back on the large bed. I was pretty sure the Ambassador, her uncle, wouldn't like me stripping his 18 year old niece either. But I figured that she wouldn't remember and was very unlikely to tell him about it either way.

"OK, sit up!" I helped her into a sitting position her face near my crotch.

"Lift your butt!" she giggled as she reached out to grip my hips and I tugged the dress off over her head.

"Thanks" she slurred as she flopped back on the bed, her small naked breasts were now exposed, the pink little nipples were erect and looked delicious.

She kicked off her heels "These too" she absently plucked at her fishnet stockings.

I knelt between her long outstretched legs, my eyes level with her barely thonged pussy. I could see through the purple material, little tufts of blonde pubic hair just above her clit. It looked like she had a little bit of a landing strip, about half an inch long. I was so close I could smell her pussy, a mix of expensive flower perfume and a musk that would leave most men catatonic. Slowly I pulled one stocking off then the other, never taking my eyes off her honey hole. After a minute I realized I could hear soft snoring. Raising up I could see she was completely gone.

Risking a leg shake I called her name.

"Kellie! Kellie!" I stood and leaned down to shake the naked girl by the shoulder but got no response. I shook a bit harder, still nothing. Reaching up I peeled one eyelid back, the bottom half of a blue green eye fixed on nothing.

This was a bit of a moral dilemma. I'm usually a stand up guy, but here was the gorgeous creature basically naked, laid out before me like a gift from the gods.

Hesitantly I pinched one small pink nipple which swelled beneath my touch.

Definitely out of it. My heart beat faster in my chest, as I knelt back down between those long white legs.

I leaned forward, my nose almost touching her pussy and breathed in deeply. The musky scent was overpowering. My dick turned to steel in my pants and I could feel pre-cum leaking out.

Slowly, carefully my tongue licked along one pink lip and then the other, she tasted unbelievable. My whole tongue darted out to lick both pussy lips at once, the rough fabric of her thong leaving a slightly bitter taste in my mouth.

I reached to either side of her hips, tracing the bony protrusions up to the string band of her thong.

I slid them down her thighs, over the knees, past the feet, and onto the floor.

There she was, beautiful, blonde, naked, and all for me.

Her pussy was slightly red, flushed with excitement. I lick her lips again, this time pushing between her folds.

Maybe it was my attention from before, or maybe 18 year old's are always ready to go, but she was very wet.

I lapped at her juices, the taste better than the finest wine. My tongue traced a path to her clit, my nose buried in her patch of golden pubes. Then down again into her hole, before finally right down to her little pink asshole.

Usually I don't go in for rim-jobs, its not my thing, but tonight was a one off. I decided that since I had already crossed the line, I should do everything I wanted and a few things I wouldn't normally do.

So I ate that little puckered hole for all its worth, the tip of my tongue probing and forcing it open. The taste was not what I expected, not unpleasant or bitter just different.

While I ate her asshole I pushed my index finger into her pussy. Her slick wet cunt, warmly enveloped my digit as I worked it in and out. I made a gun with my hand and pushed the finger all the way in.

I could hear her breathing was a little faster now, as my thumb applied pressure to her clit, her hips bucked ever so slightly.

I was a little shocked, she was getting off on this! She was passed out and getting off!

As my thumb made circular motions on her little nub, her thighs squeezed my head in response.

Removing my tongue from her ass, I replaced it with my little finger, pushing it all the way in. I began to move my hand back and forth fingering both her holes at once. Every time I pulled back, he hips would buck trying to get them back in again.

I added my middle finger to her pussy. It was a tight squeeze, but her juices helped me slip it in.

Leaning forward I began lapping at her clit, making the same circle motions as my thumb had just made.

Her bucking got more pronounced, and the thigh squeezing more intense. After a couple more minutes of my attention she was ready to blow, I could tell.

I reached my other hand up along her flat stomach to one small breast, to pinch the nipple.

That pushed her over the edge, she bucked hard, her legs clamping together around my head in a crushing grip. A moan escaped her mouth as she road the orgasm wave to pleasurable heights.

I was worried she might wake up, I watched as eyelids fluttered, but after a minute she settled down.

By now my dick was nearly tearing its way through my pants. Standing, I undid my utility belt, then dropped my pants. Pulling down my boxers I stood there between her legs, my dick pointing towards where I wanted to go. I gripped her hips lifting and pulling her closer to the beds edge. When I had her just right, I moved forward to rub the purple head along her slit.

Sticky saliva and pussy juice coated the end of my member. Again her hips bucked as I traced the folds.

Slowly I trust forward, the wet lips opened up as her slick walls gripped me. It was an incredible feeling, warm to the point of being hot and so tight. I just stood there gazing at her, my dick only half way in, her breathing short and fast.

I pulled out and was surprised to see a little frown form between golden brows.

I pushed in a little more, the wetness from her orgasm helping to overcome the tightness.

A soft sigh escaped her lips. I worked my dick slowly in and out, going deeper every time.

Soon I was fucking her completely, my thrusts going as deep as I could, her cunt gripping me just as tight.

I increased the tempo, little ragged gasps and moans were coming from both of us. I think she was close to coming again, her hips were bucking hard, her head nodding with the rhythm.

I couldn't hold off any longer, I was surprised I had gone as long as I had.

I thrust hard and deep. Once, twice and then I was coming. The warmth shot up my dick and into her hot little hole.

Now her hips were bucking again, I could feel her pussy convulsing around my member, milking me as she came for a second time.

I kept thrusting as more and more cum shot out of my dick and into her pussy.

This was too much for me and I collapse on her naked body. At that moment I didn't care if she woke up. Luckily she didn't.

Slipping my dick out of her pussy I watched some of my cum leak out of her folds. Walking across to the on suite bathroom, I returned with some toilet paper and wiped at her pussy. More cum leaked out but eventually I got her, a little less messy.

Taking a blanket, I covered her then put my pants back on and headed back down stairs.

This night was not over.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Ambassador's Drunk Niece Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds