• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Eve's House Pt. 01

Eve's House Pt. 01

When I was younger, my mom cleaned a home for extra money. My dad was a steelworker and she stayed at home and raised me and my brother. With my brother being ten years older than myself and me being such a good child, she went to work for only eight hours a week cleaning one woman's house. Her name was Eve. My mom had met Eve many years ago and had been cleaning her house for close to ten years. Eve was a large woman in her late sixties.

She had previously been very large but had lost weight over the years bringing her to a size that many men would find attractive. She was still heavy but had weight in all the right areas. She was a large-busted woman, with shorter blonde hair. She was thick in just about every area and was a very staunch and strong woman. She was a business woman when it came down to it and her husband was much older, around 80. He hadn't been the typical faithful husband and had many affairs. Now she had very little patience for him later in life and she, with the weight loss, had a figure growing in appeal and began to think of sex once again. Of course, nobody knew this at the time. Eve herself may not have even known it, she may have been as surprised as everybody else at how her fetishes manifested.

I had grown up going to Eve's house with my mom whenever I didn't have school and it was her day to clean and Eve knew me well. Most of the day it was just my mom and I, while Eve was at the office and her husband out at the senior center with me watching cartoons. My mom was 50 at the time of this story, an attractive woman, shoulder length curly dark-brown hair, good sized breasts and a nice figure for her age all-around. Of course, I was young being barely 18 and inexperienced even as I got older, growing up in a Christian home I was a tad sheltered and I continued going with my mom to Eve's on occasion as I had nothing better to do. As I hung around more, Eve took more of an interest in me, and in my naïve mind, I thought nothing of it. It was all actually rather innocent for the most part.

On one occasion while my mom was outside cleaning the windows Eve and I talked about her grandson, she told me that I was around the same age and that he had seemed to be gaining weight.

"Stand up, come here." She told me. I did and stood in front of her on the couch. She told me to lift up my shirt and I did, she put her thick hand on my stomach, "Yeah, you're definitely trimmer than he is." She said as she lightly rubbed my stomach. I had never been touched like that by a woman before, and it turned something inside of me. I instantly felt myself begin to grow a tad erect.

I had always had a fascination with older women and from that day on, I looked at Eve differently. It wasn't long before the wildest fantasy I probably never even could have dreamed up took place. It happened on a Friday. My mom and I arrived at Eve's house and we let ourselves in as my mom had a key. We weren't sure if Eve was home yet as she kept her car in the garage. We heard some noise from the back and eventually Eve emerged.

"Hi guys." She said as always, "Jan, could you come back here please I want to show you something, you just make yourself at home, Jay. Turn the TV on." This wasn't unusual; she usually had some new request for my mom. I did as I was told and sat in the large comfortable chair in front of the TV. I flipped through until I found the Jetsons. I always had liked the Jetsons.

It seemed forever that I had heard anything from the back. I estimated an hour. That was a tad abnormal. I figured they had got stuck talking but my curiosity got the better of me and I quietly wandered down the hall. Eve's bedroom door was closed and I listened at the threshold for a minute and heard nothing. I decided to just walk in and make up some excuse as to why I was looking for my mom, at this point I had begun to get just a tad bit worried. I coughed loudly to alert anybody to my presence as I quickly opened the door and went inside in one motion, only when I lifted up my gaze did I realized that something was definitely wrong.

On the bed laid my mom, her arms tied above her head and her legs tied to the bottom bed posts, she appeared to be unconscious. I stood shocked and confused, just staring at my mom. Suddenly, alerted by my cough, Eve emerged from her bedroom-bathroom.

"Oh, hello there sweetheart." She said loudly just as I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind, holding me in place. It was a man and he was solid and strong, I knew it was useless to resist and I didn't even try, I was just too surprised.

"Everything's okay, baby. That's Steve behind you, he's my golf caddy. I know you're confused." She said as she approached me and ran her fingers through my hair. I just stood, restrained and breathing heavy. "I'm really not sure how to explain this other than to say, I'm a deprived woman with needs and I have a desire, and I plan on getting what I want. Now I'm sorry you have to be caught up in this."

I still couldn't speak. Steve led me to a chair up against the wall near the bed and sat me down; he tied my hands to the chair and removed my pants as Eve spoke. "I know you have no experience with women, but you're a very handsome young man and I'm going to change that today. You just sit there, don't talk and be a good boy."

I was in no position to protest so I stayed quiet. At this point I was beginning to get her drift at what was happening and I was terrified but also very excited at the same time, the feelings mixed in my stomach and gave me a case of butterflies like I had never felt. I quickly deduced that there was no way out of this situation and I might as well not protest and see where it led. Then I felt Steve pulling on my underwear and for the first time my eyes looked at him. He was tall, blonde and very handsome. He was shirtless, revealing a very muscular chest and a nice set of arms. He was the kind of man a kid my age aspired to look like, and then I realized he was pulling my underwear off of my ankles. I was mortified, I had never been exposed in front of anybody but myself before and I was deeply embarrassed.

Steve walked back to the foot of the bed with Eve and I couldn't hear a word they said over the sound of my heart beating in my ears. I was immensely turned on and scared and felt like I was going to explode. I became something of a surreal observant for a while, sitting, tied to a chair half naked with a growing erection. Eve told Steve to do something and she stood in the middle of the room and began to undress. I had never seen a naked woman before. She removed hear shirt revealing a huge set of breasts in a black bra with light freckles that spread across her chest and shoulders. Steve moved to my mom and began lightly tapping her face, trying to wake her up it appeared. Eve had removed her pants and stood only in a black bra and panties. My mom was beginning to open her eyes and then all at once realized she couldn't move but was also gagged so she couldn't talk. As soon as she realized what was happening and saw me sitting in the corner, dazed, she began to panic.

"Easy, darling." Eve said. "I'll cut to the chase, you're a very sweet woman and I've been good to you for a long time, but I know what you did, I know about the missing money and I caught you on my computer with a hidden camera. Now, some stuff is going to happen because of that. Afterwards, I'm going to let you go and not press any charges as long as word about this never gets out and I'll even see you next Friday, bright and early." At those words, my mom seemed to relax her body, but quickly began sobbing into her gag as the reality of her bondage set it.

"Shush now, sweetie. There's nothing you can do, so just try and get what enjoyment out of it you can and learn your lesson. Go ahead, Steve." Steve moved towards my mom and began to unbutton her shirt as my mom continued to cry. Once it was unbuttoned, the sleeves were cut and the shirt was removed. Steve took the scissors and cut up the middle of my mom skirt and removed it. I watched, breathless as my mom lay half-naked, tied to the bed. Eve walked to the side of the bed and rubbed my mom's stomach, commenting on her soft skin as my mom continued to cry, staring up at Eve. She personally cut off my mom's bra and grabbed her breasts in her large thick hands with her painted red nails and looked over at me to make sure I was watching. She massaged them in circles and played with my mom's nipples in her fingers, then pinched them between her painted red nails until my mom squealed a little into her gag. I was mesmerized at seeing my mom's bare breasts. They were large, and still had good shape. She had dark pink nipples and they seemed to pull to the sides with age just a bit.

Eve's hand slid down my mom's chest, over her stomach and down between her thighs. Her fingers dug into my mom's pussy through her panties. Eve took the scissors and told Steve to bring me closer. Steve pulled the chair to the foot of the bed so I had a view of Eve cutting my mom's panties off, revealing my mom's hairy pussy. Even in my naïve mind, I knew my mom wasn't very sexually active, her and my dad just weren't very affectionate and clearly she did not shave. It was extremely erotic and at this point I was completely erect and still stunned. Eve ran her fingers through my mom's hairy pussy and tugged at it and played with it for a while, my mom continued to whimper. Then she spread it and stuck one of her long fingers deep into my mom while she let out a long groan as she felt her slide in. Suddenly I felt Steve put a hand on my shoulder as his other hand reached around from behind me and grabbed me erect cock. I had never been touched there by another person before and instantly I was overcome with ecstasy. I was completely hypnotized by the entire situation, entirely under Steve's control and I didn't mind it one bit.

Steve gripped my cock and massaged it up and down while his strong hand rubbed my shoulder. I was breathing heavy, watching as Eve defiled my mom's pussy with her fingers. My mom laid with her head back, crying and half-moaning into her gag, unaware that I was being fondled at all. I was relieved my mom couldn't see the look of pleasure that was undoubtedly on my face. I watched intensely as Eve fingered my mom until she began to arch her back, they pulled her fingers out and let my mom come back down. Once she did she looked up at me, all at once a look of horror came upon her face as she realized not only did I just witness up close her being fingered, but that I was myself being massaged by Steve. She yelled into her gag and then suddenly screamed as a long leather strap came down across her stomach swung by Eve. Eve hit her again and my mom yelped. Eve just stared at my mom and whipped her again. After about ten lashes, Eve untied my mom and climbed in the bed with her, putting her arms around her while she cried.

She nodded to Steve and he untied me, standing me up he finished taking off my shirt and he began to lead me to the dresser, I stumbled along in front of him, completely under his control. I fell across the large wooden dresser, the smooth-finished cherry-wood cold against my bare chest. I just laid there across it as my mom began to squeal again, I wasn't sure why, as Eve shushed her. I looked in the mirror on the dresser and saw my mom staring towards Steve wide eyed as Eve ran her fingers through my mom's hair. She undid my mom's gag.

"PLEASE!" my mom yelled in desperation "Don't do that! Anything! No!" I began to grow worried

"Shush baby, I swear this is only gonna get worse for him if you don't quiet down. I promised you that you'll both walk out of here unharmed and I meant it, as long as you shut your mouth." She held my mom's face between her thumb and pointer finger. "Now if I hear another protest out of you, this all gets a lot worse, do you understand?" My mom nodded silently, sniffling. Eve leaned in and wrapped her lips around my moms and drove her tongue into my mom's mouth. I saw a look of complete defeat in my mom's eyes as Eve's tongue explored her mouth.

Eve pulled away and nodded towards Steve. "Now you're going to watch this, and you're going to be quiet, just one peep, I mean it." My mom nodded with a furrowed brow, looking like she wanted to burst into hysterics. Steve stood behind me and suddenly I felt him grab my ass and spread it apart. I felt completely exposed and then suddenly felt him rubbing something cold on my asshole. My mind was too bogged down with pleasure to put the pieces together but then suddenly the pieces snapped and I realized what was happening just as the tip of Steve's cock pushed into my asshole.

It was incredibly painful and I cried out, half trying to stand up, but Steve put his hand on my back and pressed me down as his cock slowly slid deeper inside me. I thought it would never end. By the time he was completely inside me I felt like I had an arm inside my body. I felt like it was going to come out of my mouth and then suddenly I felt my insides being tugged as he pulled out. It felt like my throat was going to be dragged out of my ass and then the opposite sensation as he pushed it back in. I wasn't aware of the pain anymore as full realization hit me that Steve was raping me in front of my mom. I couldn't look into the mirror to see my mom's expression, let alone my own.

I just laid there, concentrating on the cold wood against my skin and the rhythm of Steve's cock sliding in and out of me. Eventually it began to feel pleasurable as Steve grabbed my hips I let out a moan. I was so embarrassed that I was moaning like this in front of my mom.

"Yes." I gasped, shocking even myself as up until that point I forgot I could speak. I immediately returned to my silence but it was all the fuel Steve needed to go even harder, nailing me against the dresser and making it bang into the wall as I took his cock over and over and over again.

The minutes all flowed together and I lost track of everything as I was overcome by Steve. Then I felt a throbbing inside my body followed by an intense explosion of warmth that spread deep inside me, and then again and again in several waves. Steve had cum what felt like a gallon inside me and then I felt an intense release of pressure as he pulled out of me altogether. I lay there, gasping for breath. Steve slapped my butt and gave it a quick squeeze as I collapsed on the ground, too humiliated to look up at him. I got to my knees just in time to see Eve remove her panties and begin to untie my mom's gag. Steve picked me up and pulled me down onto his lap as he sat on the chair I had been tied to, I felt his still semi hard cock underneath me and I felt utterly humiliated sitting on his lap while he rubbed my shoulders like I was his whore.

Then we watched as Eve straddled my mom and positioned my mom's face in between her legs and commanded my mom to lick. Apparently at her hesitation, a swift slap on my mom's right breast led to a shrill yelp, soon followed by the soft slurping sounds of my mom sobbing and lapping at Eve's pussy. "Ahhhhhhhh..." Eve sighed with her head back. "This is going to be a good day."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Eve's House Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds