• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Live In Dominatrix

Live In Dominatrix

Our earlier sessions we quick. Some explanation of ground rules and safety which was followed by one full hour of wild femdom.

Then I would pay up, get dressed and leave.

It was only after my 10th session that she actually talked to me.

Our post session time would be spent with me at her feet, talking about our normal lives, my likes dislikes etc.

I would talk about why a high paid young unmarried businessman like me needed to get my secret fantasies fulfilled. She talked about how she was a dominant as far as she could remember.

We connected well.

Things went well until one day she told me about stopping seeing clients again. She had enough of a being a dominatrix and meaningless domination. She just could take no more of constant satisfaction of some rich guy's dreams.

She had decided to move to Tokyo, the place she always dreamed about since childhood. She wanted to start fresh and have a decent job. I never saw her again.

A year passed before my firm set up its very own office in Tokyo.

Call it coincidence but I was asked to move to Tokyo for what they expected to be a short period.

Being a pretty easy guy, within my first week, I was sleeping with cute Asian chicks. And as an outsider, I was quite popular. But deep inside I missed the wild femdom sessions I had with dominatrix Christina.

I searched around a lot, scanned all the dominatrices in Tokyo but never found her. I realized that she had given up for good or either moved elsewhere.

Then one Friday evening, I was having coffee alone. I almost spilled my coffee when I saw a bus drive by. My heart skipped a beat as I saw her, goddess Christina. I ran out and noted the number. I was not sure it was her. But even in the most crowded cities in the world, there weren't many Americans.

I immediately pulled out my smart phone and did an extensive search.

Surprisingly she was on facebook while I being such a fool had only checked adult sites. She lived on the outskirts. I took the next bus out of the heart of the city. I pushed my way through the crowd and rushed to the address.

I was quite surprised. The rich dominatrix back in America lived in a rundown house. I stood there panting. Finally I knocked.

The door opened. She stood before me.

I just stood there. I dint know what to do. Then spontaneously we kissed. A passionate deep kiss.

We went in and talked about our past year. She had a small job at a local firm. She told me she liked the challenge of working hard and leading a normal life. She took the bus almost 10 miles daily to get to work.

We talked over two hours until we confessed about how we missed our old fun. We both missed our femdom sessions.

We went on and on almost until midnight before I decided it was time to leave.

I asked her to visit me soon.

She did. The next day she dropped by at my house. She kept saying that it was magnificent.

Picking the clue, I asked her if she would be my roommate as it would mean she could easily walk to work.

She agreed.

Within a week she moved in. Our first day was quite tricky. I no longer knew the kind of relation between us. I didn't know if we were friends, the ones with benefits or even if she had changed. I had no idea and the day passed uneventfully.

I was resting the next day, watching TV. I heard her locking the door. Even after a few minutes, I didn't see her in the living room. Confused I got up to check. When she came into view, my eyes almost popped out.

She was dressed in tight latex pants, a tight corset, and a beautiful necklace that drew attraction to her breasts. Her jet black hair was let loose. She wore black menacing heels and around her waist, a majestic huge strap on that curved upwards. On her finger she was spinning a pair of steel handcuffs.

She ordered me to strip and kneel. She casually walked up to me and cuffed my hands behind my back. She stuffed a black ball gag into my mouth and fastened it tight. She threw me onto the couch and lubed up my ass.

Slowly, the massive strap on slid into me. The swollen head rubbed against my prostrate sending waves of pleasure. The speed of thrusting gradually increased. She pulled my head back by my hair and violently and rapidly fucked me. The pleasure and pain was unbearable. I screamed for mercy but she continued to violently and brutally rape me ignoring my cries to stop.

Soon I felt her steam running out and she finally stopped. Once she pulled it out of my asshole, I felt sore and a dull pain remained.

She then made me suck her strap on cock clean.

Once I was done she told me I deserved a reward and uncuffed me. She then presented her feet to me and ordered me to jack off onto them. It didn't take me too long to ejaculate considering the beauty of her sexy tanned legs in those beautiful heels. Then she verbally humiliated me as I was forced to lick and suck my own cum from her feet.

She told me she had a surprise for me. From the bag that she brought home that day, she pulled out a few items. The first was a clear plastic chastity device. She pulled my scrotum and fastened the ring. Then she slipped on the tiny one and a half inch cage and locked my cock and balls up. She then wore the key on her thin gold anklet.

Next came a humiliating light pink collar with shiny jewels and a big O ring. Along with it came matching pink wrist and ankle cuffs.

Every aspect of my manhood was lost as I kneeled in front of her with my pink restraints. She taught me my new place, on the floor on all my fours in her presence.

Finally she asked me to take off her heels and worship her bare feet while she read the latest fashion journal. I held her feet in my palms. I licked, kissed and sucked all the way from her heels to her toes to her ankles.

Days passed and soon she resumed her dominatrix work. My humiliation increased. I was sometimes forced to serve other mistresses, perform at BDSM clubs.

My new life had begun. A live in slave of a powerful dominatrix.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Live In Dominatrix

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds