• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dee's Naughty Descent Ch. 04

Dee's Naughty Descent Ch. 04

12

Dee was an expert at making black men cum. She wanted to give pleasure. She derived pleasure from giving pleasure, be it as a submissive or accepting their fluids deep inside her sensual body or both.

Dee was a blonde, blue-eyes woman in her late thirties. She was a divorced mom. She left her two daughters and a son with her pencil-dicked husband, Pat. Now she was living the life she of a black man's woman.

Dee took the entire load from her handsome black "god". As black gods go, Dee thought, he was part Zeus and part Hades. The Zeus part was handsome, but the Hades part was sensual. She watched the long shaft withdraw from her lips. She tasted his cum as the black snake leaked its venom down the length of her tongue. She sucked him dry. Dee loved the taste of black cum!

Dee dressed, cleaned up, and walked back at the table at the BDSM wine bistro which seemed to have no name. There was a good reason for that. Lisa was gone. Dee sat down and began sipping her wine. Lisa returned shortly. She looked radiant. Her cheeks were glowing and her nipples which could easily be seen through her mess camisole top were dark red.

"You look radiant, Lisa." Dee said.

"You do too."

"How was your tete-a-tete?" Dee asked.

"It was wonderful."

"Tell me about yours."

"All that my master asked of me was a blow job with my head hanging over the bed."

"My master put me down on my back, pulled my legs up over my head and gave a very sensual fuck until I came. Then he flooded my cunt with his hot cum! Then he let me clean him up." Lisa said.

"I love the taste of cum, Lisa."

"I do too. I love it anywhere in my body."

"We are sisters."

"Yes! We are, Dee." Lisa rolled a joint, lit it, and took a deep toke. She handed it to Dee as she exhaled. They sipped wine, finished their joint, and walked out.

The two hoes window shopped at some of the nearby shops as they walked down the street. Lisa spotted a strip club. Lisa and Dee looked at one another.

"Let's go in," Lisa said.

"Yes!" Dee said.

The club was dark and only a few men and two women were scattered around a round stage. The music was recorded. A hot red-haired young woman had just finished her number. She picked up her clothes and sauntered off the stage.

Dee knew this scene well from working on stage as a stripper in a live sex show. Scenes of Mr. Huge's cock plunging into her body flashed through her mind. She thought back to the night that she was inseminated when she was fertile. That issue had not been resolved. Her period was not due for two weeks. Dee trembled. She rolled a joint and lit up. Dee drew the smoke deep into her lungs and held it as long as she could before slowly releasing it. She handed the joint to Lisa.

Recorded music started up again. Out walked a hot blonde who stood holding the poll. Her back was to the audience. Then a beat started. The blonde began to writhe and sink. Then she spun around the pole. Dee recognized her. It was Dee's 18-year-old daughter, Melissa! Dee knew that Melissa had gone black in high school. She attended her high school graduation. She saw Melissa go with her date, a black man, to the graduation party.

"Melissa looks hot!" Lisa said. She was right, Dee thought. Mel - as Dee called her - had a hot body. Her tits were at least 33DD's. She had had them enhanced with implants. She had collagen enhanced lips painted with deep red lipstick. Her blue eyes were wide and accented with dark, two-tone eyeliner and long lashes.

Mel danced toward a black man sitting back in his seat with his feet propped on the edge of the stage. She blew him a kiss and skipped away. She dropped the thong and spread her legs revealing a shaved, bleached cunt, and asshole. She had a triangular shaped tramp stamp on her back above her beautiful round ass. Mel's nipples were pierced with red and white bull's-eye nipple shields. Dee began to tremble. Melissa's dance act was very sensual and arousing to the white mom.

When the number ended, Mel skipped off the stage. The man on the front row got up and went to the back.

"Let's go backstage and say hello," Lisa said. Dee was stunned, but she agreed. The stage hand waved the two hoes on as they opened the door. Dee walked down a hallway and turned left. In a doorway, Dee saw Melissa. She was on her knees giving the same black man a sensual blow job. Mel's were eyes looking up at her lover as she slowly sucked on his cock head. Her red lips were open wide to take in the large pleasure snake. Her cheeks were sunken as her mouth applied suction. He had a nine-inch hoe trainer. It was very dark black and contrasted with Mel's almost alabaster skin.

"I want to do you right, bitch," he said and pulled Mel to her feet. They turned and went into a dressing room.

The scene took Dee's breath away!

"Lisa! I'm trembling. That was so hot!"

"My cunt is pouring wetness, Dee."

"Watching Mel doing what every white woman is born to do makes me feel so proud of her!" Dee said. She was trembling.

"That was so fucking hot!" Lisa said breathlessly.

Dee walked toward the door. It was open. She paused to see Mel on her knees again, giving pleasure to her man.

Lisa and Dee walked past the door and turned another corner.

"Are you here for a reason?" the voice was a young black man.

Lisa spoke up first.

"We came here to see the last dancer, Melissa. She's ..."

"...my daughter. I'm proud of her!" Dee interrupted Lisa.

"She's 'rehearsing' right now. If you want to watch, we have an audition room," he said smiling. He led them into a small room with two chairs. He pulled open a curtain in front of a one-way mirror.

Mel and her lover were deep in the throes of nasty black sex. Mel's face was flushed. Her cheeks were sunken in. Her eyes were looking up at her lover. His black snake was deep in her mouth. He pulled out and thick saliva mixed with pre-cum poured out of Mel's mouth onto her tits.

"Mel looks so much like you, Dee."

"I was thinking about that!"

The man pushed Mel back on a bed and spread her legs. He climbed between her legs and aimed his black pleasure tool at her momma cunt. Dee watched as Mel took his tool and guided it into her pleasure pit. Dee could see six rings piercing her labia.

Dee knew the feeling of deriving pleasure from giving pleasure. That was the feeling that showed from Mel's face and body language.

Lisa raised her skirt and began stroking her clit. Dee did the same. The two voyeur hoes continues to masturbate as Mel gave and received pleasure on the other side of the one-way mirror.

A stagehand walked in but his presence did not disturb their love making.

"Break it up! I have a client for Mel," he said.

The man pulled his huge cock out and sat up. He quickly dressed and left. As soon as he left, a fortyish white boy walked in and undressed. He crawled up on the bed and aimed his pathetic, thin, four-inch cock at Mel's wet cunt. She let him fuck her, but did not respond as enthusiastically as she had with her black lover. When he completed, she pushed him back with her foot.

He dressed, put some money on the table, and walked out.

"That white boy was so limp!" Dee giggled.

"She got him off quickly, didn't she?" Lisa giggled.

"That's right! She's a hoe," Dee and Lisa said in unison. They did a high-five and laughed.

Dee knew that at Melissa's age, if she had been called a hoe, she would have been embarrassed. Melissa was so far ahead of her mom in her Africanization, Dee thought.

The two hoes left the little room and started into the hallway. Melissa opened the door in front of them and ran face to face into her hoe mother.

"Hi mom!" Mel exclaimed. Dee embraced her daughter. She was surprised at Mel's womanly body and hard breasts.

"You look so hot! We watched your performance and then 'auditioned' you a moment ago. You look so radiant."

"Thank you, mom. You look beautiful, too. I 'auditioned' your show last week with Jamal.

"You two are so fucking hot!" Lisa said.

Mel embraced Lisa. They kissed, letting their tongues play in Lisa's mouth. It looked so sensual to Dee.

"Are you going to stay and watch my show ... again?" Melissa asked.

"We've got to go. We were sipping wine at down the block." Dee said.

"I know about that place. I see you bare the marks," Mel said smiling. She looked down at Dee's ace of spades with a chain around it. Dee embraced her hoe daughter. They kissed deeply.

"I love you, mom," Mel whispered. A tiny tear welled up to Dee's eyes.

"I'm so proud of her," Dee said in the car on the way back.

"I would be," Lisa said. "She has become what all white women should become. The sky is the limit for her."

***


Once back to Vic's loft apartment, Lisa and Dee removed their clothes. The spent two hours working out then they showered together. Dee and Lisa took turns applying soap to the other, taking time to massage the most sensual parts of the other's body.

Dee embraced Lisa and pressed her lips to Lisa's mouth. It was a frantic, sensual kiss by two women who knew that there were no limits. Lisa's hand went to Dee's hot clit. Dee's orgasm hit first followed closely by Lisa's peak.

They dried, dressed in skimpy lingerie and sat around the circular couch and watched a compilation of their recorded gang bangs on TV.

***


The phone rang. It was Melissa's man, Jamal.

"Hey! Momma. This is Jamal."

"Hi! How are you?" Dee asked.

"Hot for you and Melissa, baby!"

"I'm flattered. You got me wet watching you."

"I would like to make you wetter."

"What about Melissa?"

"She thinks that is hot. She wants to do a three-way."

Jamal's offer took Dee's breath away. She paused.

"Hey baby! I would like to do it any way you want with that long cock of yours. Your offer took my breath away, daddy!"

"It's three o'clock now. I'd like to come over at seven."

"Oh baby! Lisa will be here, too."

"I'll bring some bros, too."

"Bring 'em on, daddy!"

"Bye, Dee".

"Bye, Jamal."

***

"Oh my! Jamal is coming over with Melissa and their friends!" Dee squealed.

"That's great news! We got to prepare for them." Lisa said.

Dee's body trembled. She embraced Lisa and the two hoes kissed deeply.

Suddenly, Dee realized that she needed to get some clothes. She glanced at the clock. It was three o'clock. Lisa and Dee dressed and drove out to get some sexy clothes.

***


They returned at five. Dee and Lisa showered again. She did a colon cleanse and applied make up.

Dee put on a red dress that wrapped around her body forming a Vee at the top leaving a plunging neckline. It barely held her full, sexy tits and showed bits of her sexy tattoos. The skirt was ruched up in the front and back to create a sultry, sexy look. The ruched hemline just barely covered her skimpy thong. Dee chose five-inch red elevator patent leather pumps with 10-inch micro stiletto fuck me heels. Dee fastened a gold chain that went from her nose ring to one of the five studs and adornments in her left ear.

Lisa finished cleansing her colon and put on a sexy transparent mesh dress that revealed she had no underwear. Six sexy gold rings through her labia drew attention to her sexy cunt. Her nipples bore barbells and gold nipple shields. A chain dangled between her nipples. A second chain hung from each nipple to her pierced navel.

Dee was ready just before seven. Lisa was touching up her makeup when Jamal rang the doorbell.

Dee swung the door open and saw nine black men and Melissa. She was wearing a red lacy chemise that consisted of two two-inch wide strips that crisscrossed at her cunt and went over her shoulders. Along the way, the strips barely covered her nipples, leaving ample tits exposed on the sides.

Mel had wanted to wear something that impressed Dee and the men. The visual message caused Dee to gasp in delight.

"Melissa! You look fucking sexy hot!" Dee said.

"Thank you, momma!" Mel said. "I want you to meet my friends." Mel introduced each of the nine black men. Mel removed the chemise from her shoulders and dropped it on the black leather semi-circular couch. Jamal didn't wait to undress. He embraced Mel and started kissing her full red lips while his hands ran over her hot body. They broke.

Jamal turned to the brothers.

"You see these hot hoes. Now show me the money!" he said. They handed Jamal the money and started removing their clothes. Jamal cut six lines of molly on the table. Dee took in the first line. It made her feel wonderful! Lisa took the next line. Mel took the next line.

Lisa, Mel, and Dee undressed.

"When we finish you hoes, I want to see a three-way," Jamal said. Dee felt like taking Mel in her arms and taking her now, but one of the boys started kissing her. Dee responded by opening her mouth and letting his tongue enter her body. It was a sensual wet kiss.

Someone pushed her down to her knees. She immediately began sucking a long black snake with clear venom oozing out on the tip. Her tongue touched the "venom". The taste took her breath away! Dee wanted to please her man. Giving pleasure was getting deep sensual pleasure.

Dee had three cocks to please. They were Jamal, Roger, and Nate. She sucked one while jacking the other two. Jamal picked her up and set her cunt down on his long black snake. Dee started kissing his big black lips. She felt another cock pressed against her asshole. It was Nate. She felt her ass release and accept him. She felt a flood of pleasure to fill her body along with Nate's cock.

"Oh! Fuck me! Fuck me boys!" Dee exclaimed. They started the rhythm of love. In and out. When Jamal was going in, the other was coming out. It was exhilarating. The molly only made it deeper.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" The pace quickened. Dee squeezed down as hard as she could with her rectum and cunt. She knew there was only a very thin membrane between the pleasure poles. The pleasure was building higher and higher and higher. The room began spinning around and around. She put her head back and shouted, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She was coming hard!

Nate's cock exploded in her ass! Dee felt the hot, ropy, cum flooding her rectum. She squeezed her cunt and ass. This caused Jamal's cock in her cunt to shoot hot cum against her walls and against her cervix. Dee's lips met Jamal's lips. They began kissing while his cock continued to pump hot sticky cum into her body. Nate pulled out of her ass. None of his cum escaped. Dee made sure of that by tightening her asshole. She was a pro at that. Jamal lifted Dee up off of his pleasure stick and dropped her on her feet.

Dee sat down, spread her legs and looked at her creampie. She put her finger in it and touched it to her lips. She closed her eyes and laid back to savor the feeling, the smell, and the taste. She heard a scream and opened her eyes to see Mel on her hands and knees. Robert, under her, was hammering her cunt, and Arnold was behind her. He had his cock deep in her ass. Then she took Malik's cock and started sucking.

Dee was amazed and pleased that her daughter was fucking airtight and taking a third pleasure pole down her throat.

Lisa was lying on her back atop Robert with his cock in her tight asshole. Mustafa was fucking her cunt deep. She was sucking Del's cock.

Dee looked for the other man. Jalen placed her with her shoulders on the floor and her ass propped up on the couch. He straddled her ass and pointed his cock straight down and entered her cunt. The weight of his body forced his cock and balls deep. Then he withdrew and pushed his cock in Dee's slack asshole. It took Dee's breath away again.

"Oh! Fuck! Jalen fuck my ass with that cock! I want it in me deep, daddy!" Dee said. Jalen pulled out and switched back to Dee cunt. He fucked her cunt for a while and switched back to her ass. Then he began alternating between her ass and cunt on each stroke.

"I'm going to cum in you, bitch!" Jalen shouted as she released a load in Dee's ass. He squeezed off and pulled out. Then he pushed into Dee's cunt and released the remainder of his nut in her momma pleasure palace.

"You one of the hottest white bitches I have ever fucked," Jalen said as he pulled out of Dee cunt.

"Am I worth the price?" Dee said teasingly.

Jalen lit up a joint and took a toke.

"Hoe! You are worth the price and then some," he said. "If you hadn't drained my nut, I would want some more right now."

"OK! I want the three white bitches in a three-way," Jamal said. It was a command. Lisa and Melisa who both had drained their "dates" were waiting for the command...

***


Dee woke at 11 a.m. She sleepily walked into the bathroom. The shower was running. She glanced to see Melissa and Lisa kissing. Lisa's hand was bringing Mel to an orgasm.

"Oh! Gawd! Lisa! That feels so good!" Mel gasped. Dee brushed her teeth as the two hoes dried off.

Dee thought of the hot cunt she had the night before.

"That was hot last night, Lisa" Dee said.

"It was really hot! Melissa's cunt was so good." Lisa said.

"I love the taste of hot cunt and cum," Mel said and giggled.

"We do too!" Dee and Lisa said in unison. All three hoes began to laugh!

The three dressed in slutty daytime clothes and went to have a brunch. After brunch the drove back to the wine bistro that they had been a day ago. Dee was hoping to meet Kobe. Lisa described to Melissa how to act.

"How long have you known Kobe," Mel asked.

"I've only known his a week, but Lisa was dating him for a month," Dee said.

"He's really hot. He introduced us to BDSM," Lisa said giggling. Dee giggled, too.

"How is it ... BDSM?" Mel asked seriously.

"It is so fucking sensual! If you truly love black men, you will love it. We call it ..."

"...Africanization," Lisa interrupted.

"Being submissive is the ultimate experience with a black cock," Dee said, almost blushing. She never expected discussing such a subject with her daughter, but she was getting used to it.

"Africanization? I read about that," Melissa said.

"We have read about it, too. It's real," Lisa said.

"I would never think this would happen to me. Then I met a black boy when I was 16," Melissa said.

"I thought you were starting early," Dee said grinning.

"I dated white boys. I slowly started dating black all the time," Melissa said.

"We all had some experience where we flashed over. We found out what we had been missing," Lisa said and added, "You know what they say ..."

"...when you go black, you never go back," the three hoes said in unison and then laughed.

"Your father was a very good man. He was very loving, but I just wanted more," Dee confessed to Melissa.

"I know, mom. I don't blame you. I would have done the same now that I know," Mel said. "I feel so much love within me. I love to show it. I love to give pleasure. Giving pleasure is my pleasure," Melissa added.

"I know how you feel," Dee said. She was beginning to be more relaxed about her Africanization with Melissa.

"Do you use protection, Mom?"

"No! I find that cheating with a black man while I was a fertile and unprotected is the most sensual sexual act one can make," Dee said, almost blushing.

"Dee taught me that," Lisa said. "She and Vic came to that conclusion early on Dee's Africanization," she added.

"I know! Vic and I decided that I would always be bareback and unprotected from the beginning. I remember keeping a temperature chart while I was fucking him. Then on the day, that knew I was fertile, I wanted to make love so bad," Dee said dreamily.

"That sounds so hot," Melissa said.

"I still tremble when I think about it. Fucking a black man has always been an act of pleasure mixed with love," Dee said.

"After high school, Jamal got a job in the strip club and introduced me to the owner. He paid for these Double D's," said Melissa said bouncing her tits. She added," I have to work in the club until they are paid off. Last night's 'party' went toward paying for my Double D's."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dee's Naughty Descent Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 160 milliseconds