• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Talker

The Talker

The streets are booming with afternoon traffic. The time is 5:15pm and I am late for an appointment. The busiest time for me to take appointments is usually around this time of day because that is when everyone is off from work and rushing home to their families. I am always on time for an appointment and that is how I can keep long term clients. Sometimes they talk first and sometimes they just want to get down to business. Today's 6 O'clock client was a talker. I gave myself just enough time to get ready for the appointment. Deciding to dress like a lady I put on a red dress with diamond tear drop earrings. I always wear red lipstick because it just screams, "I own you." I made my way downstairs to the lobby where the client was waiting and saw him sitting there. He was a quiet young man, a librarian, and reserved.

I asked, " How have you been?"

He fumbled with his hat on his lap a little bit and cleared his throat.

" So what were you going to do with me today?"

"Maybe I'll tell you."

"What do I have to do," he asked with eager eyes.

I always felt like he was testing me with trivial questions and not to mention, speaking out of turn. I should be asking the questions not him. So I chose not to answer his. I could tell that this bothered him because he knew he was my prey and that I was his predator.

"Stop talking," I said sternly.

"Okay, right now?" I slapped him.

"Did I ask you to speak?"

He shook his head no.

"Good boy, follow me." He followed behind me up the stairs and I led him to my office.

It was a comfortable office with two modern black matte leather chairs. "Have a seat." He sat down and looked at me with a look of fear that I knew would change when we were done with this session. He said, "I'm sorry."

"Shhhhhh. Ah.Ah.Ah I said in a tormenting voice," no talking. One."

His jaw dropped in disbelief. He was scared and knew I meant no shit today. Once the counting started he usually obeyed.

"So tell me about your day? You may speak."

"My boss made me do inventory, alone, while he sat in his office all day and..."

"Shhhh, I don't care."

"Sorry I didn't mean to.."

"Two. Keep it up and you wont have to go to work tomorrow. Why didn't you tell him to do it? Speak!"

"I was scared he would fire me! You can't just tell your boss that!"

"Why not?" I said mockingly.

"I need the money to"

"Don't care."

"Sorry I.."

"Three. What did I tell you about apologizing to me?"

"You.."

"Four! I didn't tell you to speak!" I got up and traced a line across his throat with a red fingernail then slowly undid his shirt buttons. "Take off your shirt," I demanded and like a good boy he obeyed. "Now get up and put your hands on the back of the chair," he again obeyed.

I pulled a small whip from my stocking making sure he saw just a glimpse of skin. He licked his lips with need and I circled behind him." Count!"

Smack! The whip made a sharp sound against his skin.

"One!" He yelled shifting and antsy from the sting.

Smack!

"Two!" He started to tense up to brace for the next one.

Smack!"

"Three!" He held his breath in anticipation for the final blow and could feel him exhale as my nails bore into him.

"Four." I whispered into his ear, "Session's over, will I see you next week?"

He smiled, put on his shirt and said happily," Yep! Same time next week!"

"Ah. Ah. Ah I didn't tell you to speak," I said waving a finger. He nodded, got dressed and left.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Talker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 137 milliseconds