• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Honeymoon Helper

Honeymoon Helper

12

Greg and Phyllis Turner were both struggling to see the road. The snow that started early that morning had just about made the road impassable. They were near the cutoff to the cabin but the snow made it almost impossible to see where to turn. A trip that should have taken about 4 hours had turned into an 8-hour drive.

The two had been married that morning and were to spend their honeymoon at his uncle's cabin. For the next 2 weeks they would not see a soul but each other. A heavy snowstorm was forecast for all the east coast, but the cabin was well stocked with food and firewood. If they could make it to the cabin neither one minded being snowed in for a couple of weeks.

Greg was really frustrated by the long drive and weather. He had planed on being at the cabin long before now. After all this time he was finally going to get in Phyllis's panties. The two had been going together since the 11th. Grade and both were still virgins. It wasn't from his lack of trying, but she wouldn't let him until they were married.

Greg was a tall young man, very athletic, good at every sport he attempted. If it hadn't been for his love for Phyllis he could have had most any other girl in school, along with some of their mothers. He weighted about 170 pounds and had real dark eyes to go with his dark curly hair.

She was a beautiful little blond, only 5'3" tall and about 110 pounds. Her long blond hair fell to the middle of her back. Her breast high and firm as only a 20 year old could be. Because of her petite size they looked even larger than they were. Her mother and father were really strict on her, especially her father. She always had to be home at a certain time with no excuses. When she was younger and starting to fill out, the boys came around in droves. Her father finally put a stop to that. Greg was the only boy that kept coming, and was allowed to date her. Her mother was one of the mothers that found him attractive.

Greg finally found the cut off to the cabin. When he made the turn the only thing that kept him out of the ditch was the 4-wheel drive Tahoe he was driving. The tires caught and he pulled back into the middle of the road. It was about half mile from the main road to the cabin, and by the time they arrived it was all the 4-wheel drive could do to push it's way through the drifts.

They finally arrived at the cabin and he pulled right up to the steps. Each grabbed a hand full of luggage and headed for the cabin. He unlocked the door and pushed her inside. The cabin was just that, a cabin. His uncle used it for hunting and fishing. It had only one big room and a bath. The bath was so small only one person could possibly get in it at a time. A kitchen was in one corner and a bed in the opposite corner. A large fireplace was in the center of one wall. A porch went all the way across the front of the cabin. Most of the porch was piled high with firewood.

Greg started a fire and brought in the rest of the luggage. The fire soon warmed the small cabin enough for them to get out of their heavy coats. Greg could hardly wait to get her in bed. Even being virgins they were both ready to find out just what this entire sex thing was about.

It was by the hardest that she had been able to hold Greg off for so long. She was as ready as he to consummate their marriage. She didn't know what to expect but she had read enough books and listen to her friends to know that she was ready to see and feel what Greg had between his legs.

Greg was ready to do more than feel. She had only let him feel her breast through her sweater, never had he touch her flesh. Anything above mid thigh was off limits even though he knew that she was wanting more.

Just as he took her in his arms and started kissing her there was a knock on the door. Who in the world would be out on a night like this? Greg moved to the door and opened it. A man stood on the porch wrapped up to his ears in a heavy coat and a cap pulled down tight against the wind.

"I'm sorry to bother you folks but my car slid into the ditch. I was wondering if you could help me get it out and back on the road?"

The wind was whipping the snow around the corner of the cabin and the temperature was dropping fast. Greg said, "come on in and get warm while I get my coat. Then we'll see what we can do about your car."

The man stepped into the room and headed straight for the fire." I'm about to freeze to death. If I hadn't got here when did I wouldn't have lasted much longer? He took off his cap and unbuttoned his coat. Greg and Phyllis were surprised to see he was a black man. There were very few blacks where they lived and none at all in the school they attended. He smiled, "I'm Jim Bush" and stuck out his hand to shake hands with them. It was the first time she had ever touched a black person. Her hand looked so small in his large black one.

Greg told him to stand by the fire and warm while he got his coat. After he had gotten warm they left in the Tahoe to see if they could get his car out of the ditch. It was all Greg could do to keep the Tahoe on the narrow road. When they got to the main road He knew at once that Jim was never going to be able to continue on in his car. As much as he wanted the time alone with Phyllis he could not leave Jim out in the cold.

They tied the towrope to the car and Greg pulled him out of the ditch onto the narrow road leading back to the cabin. He told Jim, "There is no way for you to go on tonight. You will have to stay with us tonight and try to get out tomorrow."

They made there way back to the cabin with Greg towing him all the way. Phyllis was surprised to see Jim come back through the door in front of Greg. He explained that the road was closed for the night and that Jim would just have to stay with them.

She was as disappointed as Greg that they would not have this night alone but understood the situation. Maybe after Jim went to sleep they could have some time together.

The cabin was nice and warm from the roaring fire. Phyllis had heated them each a bowl of soup, and Jim had gone back to his car and came back with a case of wine. "I was going to take this to my father but I think we made need to put this to good use now."

They sit around talking and they told Jim that they had just married that morning and this was suppose to be their honeymoon. He apologized again for the interruption and that he would get out of their way as soon as possible. The fire and the wine were having an effect on all of them. Phyllis had never had any wine before and Greg wasn't use to drinking much either. Jim wasn't drinking as much as either one of them and he kept their glasses full. He had a hard time keeping his eyes from her. As the room got hotter she had pulled the turtleneck sweater off and all she had on was thin shift that was so thin you could see her bra through it. If Greg hadn't had so much to drink he would probably have told her she need to put something else on. Like it was he was getting one of the best looks at her that he had ever had.

As one bottle of wine was empted Jim would open the next. During the conversation the talk turned to sex and they confessed to Jim that they were both virgins and that they had been looking forward to remedying that to night. Jim would have been more than happy to help Phyllis out. If Greg would just have a few more drinks then that might be a real possibility. He even suggested that they might hang a blanket between the bed and fire so they could have some privacy.

Greg thought that this was a good idea and he and Jim set up some chairs and put a blanket over them. This offered some privacy unless Jim stood up, then he would be looking straight at them. Greg mentioned this but Jim reassured him that he would stay down with his back to them. At this point Phyllis didn't care who watched them she was ready to lose her virginity.

They fixed Jim a bed on the floor in front of the fire so he could keep warm and also keep fresh wood on the fire. They told him good night and went to their bed. Greg quickly stripped and slipped under the covers. She made a fast trip to the bathroom since there wasn't any heat in there. She had a new gown that she had planned on wearing for their first time together. It was so thin that all of her would be visible to him. She realized that Greg was naked under the cover so what was the use of putting on the gown. She laid it across the foot of the bed and stripping off everything she had on slid in beside him.

Greg watched his new wife's naked body as she slid under the covers. Neither one gave Jim another thought as they came together under the blankets. Greg could not wait any longer. He had been trying to fuck her for years and now that the time was near he could not resist. The lack of experienced for both of them resulted in him just climbing on and before he even got his cock in her cunt he came. With all the wine he had drink and the sudden release of his sexual tension he passed out like a like a light.


Phyllis could not believe what had happened. She was ready to give up her virginity and now he was out for the night. She could feel his cum running down between her legs and wetting the bed beneath her. She reached down to feel her cunt. It was wet just thinking about what she and Greg were going to do. She eased out of the bed and went in the bath to wipe up the mess. When she came out Jim was standing by the fire watching her. He didn't say anything just motioned for her to come join him by the fire. She realized that she was naked and he was looking at her. She reached for the gown and pulled it on. She knew that she wasn't hiding anything from him and didn't care.

She went and stood next to him by the fire. In the firelight she was quite a sight to behold. He stood almost a foot taller than she. He put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her small warm body up against him. She didn't try to resist as he let his arm drop down to caress her right breast.

He said, "I don't think your night is going like you planned."

"I don't know what happened. He was just to fast. Maybe he had to much to drink and the excitement got to him."

Jim knew from their earlier conversation that neither one had any previous experience. "All you need is a little time and things will work out." All the time he was talking he was continually squeezing her breast. Her nipples were hard as marbles and he had her cunt getting wet again. She knew that it was wrong to let him feel her like this but it felt to good to stop. He swapped breast and she turned into his arms. He pulled the gown from her shoulders and for the first time in her life she was standing naked with a man. She knew that this wasn't Greg but she didn't care. She wanted to be loved and Jim was more that willing to help her out.

She thought, "what if her father could see me now. Never letting her out of his sight and now here she was standing before a man other than Greg and she felt sure that she was getting ready to have the best night of her life. Her father wasn't particularly fund of black people and his daughter was about to be fucked by one."

Jim leaned down and kissed her. She just melted in his arms with her lips and tongue doing battle with his. His hands were all over her. He griped her ass and pulled her up against his hard cock. She could feel him rubbing against her stomach. She just had to see him. She wanted to see what his cock looked like. Things had happened so fast with Greg that she hadn't even had an opportunity to see him. She wanted to see Jim. She backed away and put her hands on both side of his shorts and pulled them down. His large cock hitting her in the face as it sprang free. He quickly stepped out of them and stood before her, letting her look at him all she desired. They were two superb bodies standing together before the fire. A naked black man with a beautiful blond bride just waiting to get fucked.

She let her hands caress his cock. It was so hard and long and her fingers could not reach around it. How she wondered was she ever going to take all of this in her virgin cunt.

Jim could not believe his luck, to be stranded in a snowstorm and about to fuck the prettiest little blond he had ever seen. He had never fucked a white woman before but he knew that now was the time.

Jim pulled her down on the quilt with him. She let him take charge, doing what ever he told her to do without questioning. She lay before him with her legs spread to give him all the excess he need to her secret parts. Never had she wanted to give herself to a man as she did now. It didn't matter who he was as long as he could fulfill her need. Her pussy was soaking from all her juice as he touched it with his fingers.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

She couldn't speak so she just nodded her head. He moved over her his lips sucking her breast as he move over her. "Pull your legs up and open them for me."

She did as he said and immediately felt the head of his large black cock as it touches the mouth of her cunt. He inserted the head just inside her slick opening. His cock was soon covered in her hot fluid. He gently pushes in until she screamed for him to stop." Stop! Stop! Wait a minute you are killing me!" He stopped and didn't move until she said, "Now go ahead," and pulled him down on her.

Jim was all the way in her, his balls resting on her ass. He had been with a lot of women that couldn't take all of him. A young virgin that took all of him the first time was remarkable. He had never had a woman as tight as Phyllis. Her cunt was hot as it gripped his cock.

As bad as she wanted to loose her virginity, Phyllis thought she had bitten off more than she could chew. From the start it had hurt worse than she could have dreamed. Each time he would slow down the hurt would go away and then he would move again and it came back stronger than ever. When he finally burst her hymen she thought he was killing her. Then he was all the way in and the feeling improved again. He lay on her; his cock buried to his balls in her fresh fucked cunt.

Jim lay still on her letting her relax before he started moving. He kissed her telling her all the time how good she was and how much fun they would have in a few minutes. He sucked on her tits; bring them back to their hard state. As he sucked, more of her liquid soaked his cock making it easier to move around in her. He started very slowly, a little in and out, going deeper each time. Soon he was using a full stroke, rubbing the full length of his cock on her cunt each time he moved in. She was so hot and tight that he was having a hard time keeping control.

As he started the long strokes she was beginning to enjoy the feeling. Her cunt was getting moist and let his cock slide in smooth, rubbing her clit each time he moved in or out. She wrapped her arms and legs around his big black body and tried to pull him deeper into her.

He would speed up and slow down, each stroke pushing them both closer and closer to a climax. He could not take much more, he was moving faster and faster and she was crying for him to fuck her more. He said, "I'm about to cum, do I need to take it out?"


"NO! Don't pull out! I want to feel what it's like when you cum. Just fuck faster I'm cumin to!"

He pumped faster and faster, her ass jumping off the quilt each time he pulled out. Both blew at the same time. She had never felt anything to compare it to. She spread her legs as wide as she could to pull more of him in as he shot load after load deep in her cunt. He was completely spent. Her legs feel to his side because she didn't have energy enough to even hold him. He finally rolled to her side leaving his cock buried in her cunt. When he could get enough wind back to talk he said, "How did you like your first time?"

"Once you were all the way in it felt wonderful, just like I though it would. Now I wish I had not waited all those years. Your cock feels good just resting in my pussy. Is all other men's cock as big as yours? I haven't even seen Greg's cock yet; I hope he is like you."

"No I'm bigger that most men and not all women can take the whole thing. You are made to fuck and your husband will never be able to give you all you need. I wouldn't be able to give you all you need."

" I need to get back in bed with Greg before he starts waking up. Somehow I don't think he would relish the idea of you fucking his new wife." She could feel his cock still buried in her cunt, "Do you think we have time for one more?"

"Yes, I'm good for one more time." He kissed her again on the breast causing them to harden in anticipation of the fucking she was about to receive.

They fucked once again, taking their time and enjoying it more. He was a good lover with a big cock, and she was a fast learner who could not get enough of him.

The early morning light was coming through the window when they climaxed the last time. "I've got to get up now before Greg wakes."

"What are you going to do when he does wake?"

He probably thinks he fucked me last night before passing out; I'll just let him think that. If he tries to fuck me with all your cum in me he will just think it was left from last night."

Jim said, "I just have to fuck you again. I can't stay here this close for days and not fuck you."

"I want to fuck you also; maybe we can work something out. Just don't let him know what we did last night. I still love him and don't want to ruin my marriage before it's even started."

She cleaned up in the bath before climbing in bed with Greg. Her wedding night had been as good as she always pictured it, Thanks to another man.

Greg woke about an hour after Phyllis came to bed. His head was about to burst from all the wine he had drank last night. He was trying to remember just what transpired before he passed out. He lifted the covers and looked at Phyllis. She was just as naked as he. He remembered her getting in bed naked and him getting on her, but that was all he could remember. He slid his hand down to her wet cunt, which was still wet from him, or so he thought. I must have gotten farther than I thought. He started caressing her pussy and his cock harden immediately.

Phyllis felt him rubbing her and rolled over on her back and told him to fuck her again.

He was on her just like last night, only this time he was able to enter her cunt before cumin. Jim had made it easy for him. Like last night he didn't last long. He came and rolled off her.

Phyllis was glad that he was quick this time, for she was tired and sleepy from her time with Jim. She said before going to sleep," Greg we are going to have to do something about you shooting so fast." The thought was with her as she dozed off that all was not lost. Greg's cock was as big as Jim's. All he needed was some lessons and she knew just the one she wanted to give them.

When he recovered he got out of bed and walked around the sheet to stand before the fire. Jim was lying on top of the quilt naked. Even soft his cock was very impressive to anyone but Greg whose cock was just as big. He wondered what the dried white stuff on Jim's cock was and why he was naked. Luckily he did not see Phyllis gown on the chair by the fire.

Greg slipped on his over coat and made his way out for firewood. He had to fight just to get the door open against the blowing wind. He made his way to the Tahoe. Once in it he cranked the suv to get warm so he could listen to the latest weather report. The news was not good. It would continue to get worse for the next 3-4 days. It would be at least 8-10 days before anyone would be able to travel. Like it or not they were stuck with Jim for that time.

The water was frozen and the power was out, but thank goodness there was plenty of wood.

He loaded his arms with firewood and was trying to push open the door when Jim opened it from inside. He had dressed while Greg was outside and together that stocked the wood box. Greg told him about the weather report and once again He apologized for spoiling their honeymoon.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Honeymoon Helper

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds