• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Desires within Young Girls Ch. 11

Desires within Young Girls Ch. 11

Chapter 11—Keepin' it on the Down Low

I just had to tell Stephanie what had happened last night. I couldn't believe it. Sam and I actually fucked! I woke up to a sore pussy, but I was happy. I threw on some clothes and came bounding down the stairs.

Sam was making breakfast.

"Hey." I said. I wasn't sure how to act around Sam after what happened. But luckily, he walked over to me, lifted my chin with his finger, looked in my eyes and kissed me long on the mouth.

"Hey, yourself. Are you okay?"

"I think so. It kind of hurts down there."

"Really? You mean, like sore?"

"A little. I guess."

"You'll be fine, sweetheart. I made you some eggs and bacon, and, your favorite—pancakes!"

"Oh my God, I love you!"

"Brandi, we probably need to talk about us."

I didn't say anything. I just looked down at my phone.

"My first question is something I should have asked you last night, but in the heat of the moment, didn't."

"Okay. What?"

"Are you on birth control?"

"Yessssss. Mom took me a few weeks before I turned 18, and told me to start taking it. She said you never know what might happen." I giggled.

"And have you been taking it?"

"Every day!"

"Good. What a relief. I was worried about that."

"What's the next question?"

"Well, I think we need to talk about going forward. Your mom comes home later this afternoon from her girls' trip."

I didn't say anything.

"Look. Last night was crazy. We both wanted it, and we did it. And I think now that we probably need to rein it in. That's all. Your mom can never know what we did."

"Cause she'll leave you?"

"NO! Cause she'll fucking kill me. I just took her daughter's virginity away in a night of pretty hot sex!"

"But, Sam! I don't want to stop. I want you to teach me! Why can't we be secret?"

"Because that will never work, Brandi. How can we be secret without her eventually finding out?"

"But how can we just go on and live in the same house and act like nothing happened?"

He knew I had a point because he stopped and looked at me with that frustrated look he gets when I don't do what he asks.

"Sam, please!" I went over to him and put my arms around him and rubbed my breasts against him like I do when I want money. I whispered in his ear, "I want you to show me stuff. It'll be our little secret. We can be cool around mom and crazy when she's gone. You can teach me how to make love and how to suck you and how to please you." I licked his ear and pushed my nose against his neck. I felt him tingling.

"Brandi." He whispered back. "I don't know. This isn't right. I'm not sure I can do this."

"Yes you can. I want you to. What's so wrong with what we did? It's like Stephanie said. You aren't really my stepdad. You're like an older guy showing me the way."

He pushed me away. "And a guy who is also fucking your mom! Jesus, Brandi. And how does Stephanie know about last night?"

"She doesn't know about last night. But I told her about you spanking me and about how I was turned on and how I masturbated thinking about you. She thinks you're totally hot!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, so does Veronica too. She said that she would totally fuck you."

"Oh my god! This is crazy."

"No, it isn't. It's every man's dream, isn't it?"

He looked at me again with that frustrated look. "I know you love my nipples. And my ass. You said it last night. You fucked me hard, Samuel! And I know you want to do it to me again. Don't lie! And I like totally want you to!"

"I don't know, baby. I mean, it's true. You have the loveliest little heart-shaped ass and puffy, pink nipples that I could suck for eternity. But, Brandi! I am your stepdad despite what Stephanie said. And that means I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing. It's taboo!"

He thought for a minute and then said, "Which is maybe why I want it so badly. Looking at you right now makes me crazy. I want to fuck you right now in the kitchen."

"So, see? How can we just go around and act like nothing? We'll drive each other crazy! And besides, summer is almost here, and you know what I'll be wearing to the pool."

He stood there again staring and thinking. And then he must have realized I was right. "That would be pure torture. You're right. We are going to have to keep this on the down low. Which means, Brandi, we can't screw this up!"

"We won't!" I threw my arms around him. I was so happy. I wanted more than anything to try different sex stuff, but I was so scared to do it with any of the boys that I know. Sam makes me feel safe and loved. I can experiment with him, and I feel safe. Ever since Sam spanked me that first time, it's like he turned on a faucet inside of me. It's not like I hadn't felt sexual. I had. But I didn't feel like I do now. I want to be touched all the time now. I'm even sneaking in the bathroom at school to touch my pussy under my panties.

"No, I'm serious. Your mom cannot find out what we are doing! That means you can't leave your phone around with texts that she can read. In fact, you can't text anybody about what we are doing. Do you understand? There can be nothing that can be traced back to us and our secret!"

"Okay. I understand. I won't text Stephanie or Veronica or anybody about what we do."

"I don't think you can even tell them, Brandi. It's gotta be a secret. What if they tell someone else? Like their parents?"

"They aren't going to tell anybody. Especially not their parents! Geez! Stephanie keeps all of my secrets!"

"Brandi. I don't think we can risk it."

"Sam, please." I rubbed my breasts into his chest. "It'll be okay. Stephanie is cool. She won't tell. I promise."

He looked at me right in my eyes, and I saw a pleading, a begging almost. He nuzzled my neck and hair and whispered, "I just don't want us to get hurt, Brandi. This could ruin me. And I don't want to hurt your mom. I love both of you. And now I love you like I love her."

He squeezed me tight and buried his face in my hair and shoulder. I thought he was going to cry. I reached my arm up and stroked his hair and whispered back, "I love you too. This will be our secret. Mom won't find out. I'll make sure of it. I can't wait for you to show me everything, Samuel. . . . Everything."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Desires within Young Girls Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 738 milliseconds