• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 09

Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 09

I am one of several slaves my Mistress Marisa keeps in her household. I am completely owned as are the other slaves that serve her. These episodes are written with her permission. It is my, our story...

******************************

Standing in front of you naked, hands reaching back behind me and spreading myself, I feel the cool air of the room on my butt. Rear end spread so wide it hurts. Pink toenails, pink fingernails, no makeup, hair combed down and to the side like the emo-like boy you like me to be sometimes, the boy you tease me about looking like. My little thing is soft, tiny, baby like head of my penis peers up just above my little balls. I look like a young boy. You are sitting looking up at me, hair pulled back tightly into a severe bun at the back of your head. You are wearing skin tight form fitting black riding pants with just below the knee soft leather 4" stiletto heel pointed toe boots. You are bare breasted, radiant, hard nipples pointed up toward me. I think to myself that you are my Goddess, want to kneel and kiss your hand, show you my devotion, don't dare move until told to do so. I just pull my cheeks apart and hold them, the position always expected of me when naked before you. I look to the floor as I stand naked and exposed.

"Don't freak out, not a fucking word. I'm sending you away for a while. You'll be gone for five days."

You see me flinch, unable to control my posture, eyes shoot to you, then back down to the floor. You see panic in my face, my eyes.

"I expect excellent results, an excellent report, Princess. You are my best and you'd better be just that."

You sit and savor the image before you. You're little plaything to use or give, sell, rent too others to play with.

"You're going with Alan. He made a more than generous donation to my charity. I couldn't say no to him."

You study my face.

He's one of the men that was at your party, bid on me but didn't get me for the evening. I instead went home with a couple that used me mercilessly, still have faint marks across the tops of my legs from the whipping given me by the husband while the wife sat and watched, directed. I thought it would never end. That's all they did to me. Didn't fuck me, beat me almost bloody. I watched, gagged and crying as they had sex after the first whipping. Then it would start again. And again. All night long. I can remember the woman screaming 'Marisa's special little bitch! Look at you now 'baby doll',...' mockingly dragging out your pet name for me, '...you're my little digusting and crying bitch now. And I won't be as good to you as she is. In fact I'm not going to be good to you at all.", was what she said to me.

Remember her gesturing for the whipping to continue, directing her husband to be as severe as he could make it. All the welts and marks are gone for the most part.

"I know he wanted you. I saw him putting his fingers in you, baby doll, saw him finger fuck you. And I saw him take his time checking that little hole out, playing with it, stroking your butt and back. Don't think I don't notice those things, saw him with you while you were perched on the barstool, saw him petting you. Saw the bulge in his pants too. He likes you. But unfortunately he was out bid."

You motion me toward you.

You cup your right breast with your hand, raise it up toward me. You take my soft penis in your other hand tightly, yank it up to your extended breast, start running your hard nipple up through the hole. I wince slightly. You push it in roughly, deep, rub your nipple up into my urethra, spreading the soft head. It hurts. I say nothing. Leaning forward, you look up at me, soft eyes and slight smile on your face.

"Baby, do know how good that feels? I love this little thing for so many reasons."

I feel your hand push your breast up hard against me.

"I'm getting wet, can't help myself."

I see your eyes close soflty, hear you purr gently.

"Ooooo, think about your Mother downstairs, this is making me want to rush to her.

Then you release me. You push me back gently away from you. So careful not to let my hands holding my rear apart slip off of my cheeks, I slightly stumble as I move backward, feel the rush of cool room air again on my tight little hole.

"You won't be dressing. He's taking you naked. I imagine that'll be a bit frightening to you, naked and alone in the big bad world. But I'm sure it'll be okay. He likes you. He'll take good care of you. If he doesn't I'll take care of him."

You brush the precum from my penis off of your nipple as you say that, hold your hand up toward me. I hurry to bend forward and softly lick the wet spot on your out stretched palm.

"You made a mess on me, a dirty little mess. Look at my nipple."

You smile.

"Now, no matter what happens, no matter who he gives you too, no matter where he takes you, you will be on your best behavior, little boy. You do whatever he wants. You know what to do."

As you say that the doorbell rings.

"There he is."

You rise to answer the door, dismiss me as I start to move toward it.

"You keep those hands where they are! Stay!"

You look back at me, smile.

"Good dog."

I hear him greet you in the hall, he's not alone. I recognize him from your party. Older very dominant looking man, neatly trimmed beard, very expensive and well tailored suit, he exudes wealth. As he enters the room I hear the younger man next to him say "Ooooo, he'll do nicely, can tell already. Look at that ass!"

The younger man was not with him at your party. He is seeing me for the first time.

"Calm down, Eric."

The older gentleman walks to me. He looks to you and smiles, shakes his head toward the younger man.

"Mind your manners!"

I feel his hand go to my rear end.

"He really is cute, Marisa. But you know that. He's the most submissive one I think I've ever seen in your wonderful estate, his eyes give it all away. He has just the hint of fear, so much better than the others at your party. I so wanted to take him home that night. That bitch Mimi out bid me. I knew she'd not walk away from it no matter how high I went. She as much as told me that at dinner, said she could see I wanted him, wasn't going to let that happen."

"Now, now, Mimi's a dear friend."

You laugh.

"And competition is a healthy thing."

I feel his index finger go right to my hole, push up in just like he did at your party as my rear was hung over the edge of the barstool with my penis pushed down tight against it. Displayed like the other little sissy boys at your party prior to the auction. I don't move a muscle, don't wince or tighten. I control my urge to move up onto my toes. I don't resist his finger, don't cry out.

"This is the one, Eric."

He pulls his finger out of me, takes the silk neatly folded handkerchief from his breast pocket, wipes his finger and hands it to the younger man.

"Kiss it. Apologize to our hostess for your outburst."

He looks to the younger man, glares at him, sees him kiss the handkerchief. His eyes turn to you.

"I'm so sorry, didn't mean to be rude, I was only..."

He's cut off in mid-sentence.

"That's okay, I understand. He is cute and you couldn't be more right, he does 'do nicely'...whatever you want as a matter of fact. Princess will do it nicely."

You laugh, turn to the older man.

"And Marisa, I've seen your breasts a hundred times at your gatherings but let me say they've never looked more beautiful than they do right now, exquisite with those pants and boots."

He bows to you, takes your hand and kisses it.

"Why thank you, Alan. If I didn't know you were a perverted old faggot I'd think you actually meant that."

You both laugh, he winks at you.

"I have to move along, have business to attend to in my basement. You met Mary at my last party, Princesses lesbian bitch mother? I don't want to keep her waiting, she's been down there in a very uncomfortable position for well over three hours."

You look to the clock on the table next to you.

"She and I are going to get to know each other in ways she can't imagine, be good to have the house to myself, just me and her."

"Certainly."

I feel him take my arm, pull it up and off of my right rear cheek, feel my cheeks slam closed as I'm almost pulled off of my feet. He says nothing to me, starts leading me to the door. You and the younger man follow.

You can see the abject fear in my eyes. I look to you, plead for rescue from this man with my plaintive eyes. I had no idea he was coming to take me away. Was only a half hour ago told to strip naked and be in the living room, drop my cleaning duties and report to you, I did so immediately, hurried to do as ordered as fast as I could.

I see your beautiful breasts bounce slightly as you walk along side of the man holding and pulling my arm roughly. He kisses your cheek at the door as you open it, his hand on your naked back.

A flood of sunlight pours into your foyer. I see his long black limo in the drive, the chauffer leaning up against the car looks to the door.

"I want him back in one piece."

You look to me.

"And you, baby doll, you be a very good boy. You don't want to disappoint me. And now that we know it runs in the family, I'm going to spend some quality alone time with your pretty lesbian mother. I'm so glad I got her to open up for me. In more ways than one, Princess."

I feel you kiss my cheek as I'm pulled out the door.

"I can't thank you enough, Marisa. You are too kind."

He bows to you, I feel his fingers dig into my naked arm as I start to march barefoot and naked down you walkway.

You close the door behind you before I'm even ten feet from your steps, alone and naked with three men, led into the back seat of the car in broad day light.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 386 milliseconds