• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teases Should Be Punished

Teases Should Be Punished

Summer vacation is sacred to most teenagers. Its the one season of the year where you have absolutly no worries and almost no responsibilities. I am no different. Summer was here and I was ready to party. School had just let out one week earlier and already I couldn't bare the thought of going to college in the fall.

I had rolled out of bed around noon and had yet to get dressed. I made my way down stairs after my shower, to look for Alex's dance CDs. They were nowhere to be found. I stomped my foot, the way most spoiled children do. The last place to look was in his room. I crept to the back of the house, peering into his room from the doorway. He was still asleep on his bed and the disk holder was on his desk. I opened the door the rest of the way and made my way around the mess of his room. Just as I was about to snatch the CDs, Alex rolled over and grabbed my hand.

"What do you think your doing?" He growled as his grip yanked my hand away from the disk holder.

"Borrowing your CDs. Let me go." I slapped his wrist, wiggling free, grabbing the cd holder.

I ran through the kitchen, darting into the living room when Alex tackled me. I was pinned beneath his weight as he tried to wrench his CDs free from my grip.

"Come on you little bitch give em back."

"No… get off me Alex."

"You're a spoiled little brat you know that?" Alex got to his feet letting me go, returning to his room.

I lay there for a moment, trying to catch my breath. I pushed off the floor, getting to my feet. Walking upstairs with the CDs I smiled to myself.

Fifteen minutes later I was dressed and waiting in the living room for Jack. He was coming over since my parents were out of town. When his car finally pulled up in the drive way, I rushed out to meet him. I jumped up into his open arms, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Hey babe. Miss me much?" He laughed.

"God yes." I hugged him tighter, then grabbed his hand leading him into the house.

Alex was sitting at the dinning room table when I got back in. His mouth was closed into a tight firm line and the muscle in his cheek twitched. He drummed his fingers on the table. When he saw Jack his anger grew. I knew perfectly well that he hated Jack, especially since he beat him out of valedictorian two years prior. Jack didn't seem to notice as he nuzzled my neck, pulling me closer.

"Jen you know that we aren't allowed to have people over when mom and dad aren't home."

"So? What are you gonna do, tell on me?" I smirked wickedly as Jack's hand grazed my ass.

"I suggest he leaves, because Aunt Diane is checking up on us today and if she sees him she will tell mom."

"Jack… we should really do this tomorrow, I can't risk my parents finding out."

"I understand, just call me tonight." His arms enveloped me, before he headed towards the front door.

I heard the door shut, then turned back on Alex. His smirk was sickening. I grabbed an apple from the center bowl, taking a bite. Alex got up moving behind me. His hands slid over my waist, coming together across my stomach. His lips grazed my neck, before he pulled me tightly against him. I rolled my eyes and tried to wiggle free. His grip only tightened.

"Alex, back off!"

"Oh Jen you know you're a horny little bitch. I saw the way he touched you… the way you reacted. You were practically begging him to fuck you."

"Actually no I wasn't. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to my room." I removed his hands sliding away from his body.

Once upstairs, I relaxed. Grabbing the remote, I turned the stereo on. I set my apple down, removing my top and tossing it aside. Next came my shorts. I slid into my bed, covering up.

I opened my eyes slowly, a pounding headache made me close them again. I tried to roll over, but I couldn't move. My hands and feet were bound to my bedposts. Immediately I opened my eyes, searching the room. The pounding in my chest almost matched the pounding in my temples. That's when I saw him. His eyes looked me over from head to toe. A sinister smile playing on his lips. He got up from my desk, making his way over to the bed. He sat beside me, stroking my cheek with the back of his hand.

"What do you want from me?" The sentence came out as a whisper.

"You already know."

His hand traveled down my neck, to my chest. Panic rose in my chest. His fingertips reached my right breast, curling around it. His palm ground against my nipple, that was quickly hardening from his touch. My body jerked, desperately trying to get away, or was it trying to get closer. Mixed feelings swarmed my brain. My brain didn't want this, I was scolding myself for enjoying his touch, but my body was aching already for release. I felt the familiar tingle of arousal stir in my belly. His hand moved lower, across my tight stomach, as his body moved over mine, to take a nipple into his mouth. His lips enclosed the round little nub, lighting my body on fire. A steady burn had begun between my legs. As I felt his fingertips rest on my mound, his teeth grazed my nipple. He lifted his head to watch my reaction. My face was flushed with arousal and embarrassment.

"I knew you were a slut. Tell me Jen… how many guys have you fucked? You little cock teasing whore." His words hit a secret button in me, sending a spark of electricity to my nerve endings.

"I'm a virgin…"

"Liar. Tell me the truth bitch, or this may not go along nicely. You just may get hurt." His hand traveled a bit lower, searching for my clit. His thumb pushed tightly to the swelling button, causing my whole body to tremble.

"I swear I'm a virgin. I'm a tease…"

"Well teases should be punished. Its not nice to show men what they should have then deny it."

The tip of his middle finger traced along my slit carefully. His skilled thumb circled my clit, as his mouth moved lower on my body. His tongue swirled around my belly button. I arched my back as his middle finger invaded my tight cunt. It gently pushed against my hymen, not breaking it just yet. I could feel his hard cock press against my knee. His tongue flicked out, replacing his thumb on my clit as his finger worked in and out harder. A few seconds later my orgasm raked through my body, sending me into a fit of shivers and convulsions.

His lips descended on mine, as I began to come down from my amazing high. I felt his prick slide over my lips, the tip pressing into my clit.

"Is that what my whore wants?"

"Oh yes… give it to me."

"Give you what?"

"Fuck me."

With that his penis was buried to the hilt inside me. I cried out in pain as my hymen broke under the intrusion. He rested for a few moments, allowing my pussy to relax and get used to his size. As my breathing began to slow, he pulled back, then thrust forward again. My hips jacked up to meet his. His cock reached far into my depths, the head hitting against my spot. He began assaulting my spot, pushing against it as hard as he could, moving his body faster. His hand slithered between our bodies, feeling where we joined, then moving up to play with my clit. I could feel him swell and grow harder. A steady throb pulsed through his prick. I tensed my pussy around his cock as my orgasm hit. His cock jerked inside me, spewing his hot cum into my unprotected pussy. He thrust a few more times as we both came down.

"How was that baby?" His hand came up to stroke my cheek softly.

"Perfect Jack…" I closed my eyes, feeling my whole body relax from the release.

"I love you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teases Should Be Punished

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 513 milliseconds