• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Dirty Old Man Ch. 08

The Dirty Old Man Ch. 08

12

Vanessa calls on the afternoon of Sept 19th and ask how the weekend was. I tell her about it. She says she's worried about me and all my other women. I try to reassure her that I'm hers. I don't think it really works. I ask if she's talked to Joan. She has and has a date with Joan and a guy Joan knows. I tell her I love her and I want her to enjoy herself. I ask if she wants a Skype session and she does. We masturbate for each other. It's nothing special for me mainly because masturbation for me is just a way to take the tension away. But I really do enjoy watching Vanessa cum and I tell her that. I tell her I can't wait to be with her again and I really miss the morning blowjobs. She laughs. We tell each other we love each other and blow a kiss goodbye.

Ellen calls on Sept 19th night and wants another session. I say "Why another session, Ellen.

She says "Sir, I haven't had any luck with men in Indianapolis so far and I'm horny as hell."

I tell her "You haven't been back there very long. You know in less than a month you won't be able to fall back to me anymore." I also say "If you come back here you do it as my sex slave and must act like it."

She says "I agree, Sir, I'm looking forward to being your slave again. I can't wait for you to use my body."

I tell her "You can only come for a weekend. Arrive on Friday and leave on Sunday. Okay."

She says "I will do whatever you say, Sir."

"Okay, Ellen, is there anything you would like to do?"

"Yes, Sir, I want to be spanked a lot if it pleases you."

"You enjoyed that, huh?"

"Yes, Sir, I did. I also would love to get fuck by you in any hole plus I miss giving you the morning blowjob."

"Very well, my pet. Let me know which weekend you want to come but it has to be soon."

She says "Is Sept 23, 24, and 25th okay?"

"I agree to that. Let me know what time you will arrive. Arrive well bathed, shaved and DO NOT wear underwear. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good, I intend on getting down to it immediately when you arrive."

"Yes, Sir, I can't wait."

"Call me with the time you will arrive".

"Okay, Sir. Goodbye."

"Goodbye, Ellen."

Illinois, Sept 23 - Friday.

Ellen arrives at 3pm in the afternoon. I kiss her hello. I grab her bag and take it upstairs. She follows me. "John, would you like to go into the master bedroom?"

"Just for a little while. I want to eat your pussy to get you off so you're not dwelling on your horniness."

"Oh, good, Sir." She removes her clothes and starts into the master bedroom.

I say "Position #2 on the bed, Ellen."

She smiles and says "Yes, Sir!!"

I go down on her for ten minutes and she cums hard when I pinch both her nipples. I say "Get dressed, girl." She walks through the master bedroom door and puts her clothes back on.

I grab her hand and we go downstairs. I ask her to tell me about her dating life. She tells me she had dates with three guys, two of them were men in their 50s. She didn't really like either of them. I tell her she's just going to have to keep looking. I ask her if she's thought of using a dating site. She says no. I suggest she might have to do that. We talk until 5:15pm. I tell her to take her clothes off and lay down on the couch. She looks at me questioningly but complies. I pull her legs up and spread them. I then bend down and begin licking her pussy again. She's wet with pussy juice and tastes great. She's also fully shaved which I love. I reach up and begin playing with her nipples while I'm licking her pussy. She moaning loudly and her hips are moving now. Within 4 minutes she is breathing very hard and I know she's close to cumming. I look at her and say "Cum when you are ready, Ellen."

I start to suck her clit and reach up to squeeze both of her nipples really hard and she screams as she begins her orgasm. I shove my right thumb into her ass to the second knuckle and she screams again. I begin to fuck her ass with my thumb. She keeps cumming. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Godddddddddddddddddddd! "Johnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

After about two minutes, I remove my thumb and begin to slowly lick her pussy. She starts to calm down. "Oh, God, John! That was wonderful. I really missed that."

"Thank you, Ellen. I'm so glad you followed my instructions. Your pussy tastes great. And I love the lack of hair down there. It's very pretty." She blushes.

"John, can I suck your cock now?"

"After supper. Let's clean up and get ready to go to supper."

"John, are you hard?"

"Yes, I am. Feel it." She reaches over and grabs my cock through my pants.

"Why won't you let me suck you off now. I really want to."

"Because I don't want to now. Come on, get ready."

We both clean up and dress for supper. We go out to a restaurant and enjoy a wonderful meal. During the meal, she rubs me between the legs with one of her feet. I smile at her. I'm going to spank her for this later.

Back at my house, I tell her we are going to take a shower to clean up and then proceed to the downstairs bathroom. The shower is very enjoyable as we wash each others' genitals. I bend her over and wash her ass by sticking a soapy finger in up to the second knuckle and moving it in and out. During this she starts to moan. I open her anus up a little and rinse it out with water. I then stick my tongue into her ass and she yelps and says "Oh, Yessssssssss!"

We dry each other off and I grab her hand as we walk up to the bedroom naked hand in hand. I release her hand before we enter. She walks to the middle of the room and gets into position #1. I sit on the bed. "Ellen, come here and lay over my legs."

"What for, Sir, what did I do?"

"I'm going to give you 10 smacks for running your foot up and down between my legs in the restaurant. That was not very lady like."

She reluctantly gets up, walks over and lays over my legs. I ask "Did you do that so you'd get punished?"

"I guess. I didn't think you'd punish me but I knew there was a chance you might."

"Okay, count the smacks and thank me after the last one."

"Yes, Sir."

I give her the 10 smacks kind of hard and she counts them off. "Thank you for the punishment, Sir."

As she lays on my legs, I reach down between her legs and run my fingers down her slit. She's very wet. I smile. "I think you like getting spanked, don't you, Ellen."

"A...a...Yes, I do, Sir. Especially, the way you just did it, not too hard. When you don't spank too hard it's a real turn on."

I ease her down to the floor and I stand up with my cock hard. She looks at it and licks her lips. I tell her "Okay, sweet thing, suck this cock."

She smiles, sits up and grabs my cock. She shoves it into her mouth and starts to run her tongue around the head. She gives me a pretty good blowjob for about 4 minutes. I then say "Ellen, position #2 on the bed."

She jumps up and gets on her back on the bed and legs spread.

I crawl over her body and give her a French kiss. As I kiss her, I reach down and grab her left nipple and begin to play with it. It grows hard very quickly. I then start to squeeze it and twist it. She groans loudly deep in her throat. I break the kiss and begin licking her left nipple. At the same time I start to pinch and twist her right nipple. She continues to groan.

I pull myself up a little and reach down to feel her pussy. She moans loudly as I run two fingers down her slit. She very wet. I remove the fingers and move them to her mouth. She looks at me sheepishly but doesn't open her mouth. "Open that mouth, slut." She reluctantly opens her mouth and I shove the fingers in. "Lick them off, now." She complies but makes a face. I just laugh.

I then move down to her pussy and start giving her the full pleasure routine. In no time, she's moaning loudly and squirming wildly. I put my right thumb against her asshole and she yelps. She knows what's coming. I continue to lick and suck her labia alternating with tongue-fucking her pussy. She's breathing very hard now and I know she's getting close so I decide to let her stew for a while. I back off her pussy and she says "No, please, Sir..."

I say "Don't be in such a hurry." I pinch both her nipples again and twist them. She screams. I crawl up over her body and shove my cock into her mouth again. She starts sucking again. I start fucking her mouth slowly increase my pace until I'm actually being kind of brutal to her. Her eyes are watering. After I do that for about 5 minutes, I turn around and get into a '69' position and give her my cock again. I lean down and begin to eat her again. We go a few minutes again and she's getting very close again.

She's saying "Oh, yes, yes..." around my cock. I jump up and go to the bathroom. She starts whining. "Oh, please Sir."

I waste some time in the bathroom and come out with a medium butt plug and some lube. I lube her up and that gets her moaning and groaning again. I lube the butt plug up and start pushing it into her ass. When it pops into her ass and is seated firmly, I turn it on. "Ohhhhhhhh, Goddddddd, Sirrrrrrrrrrr."

I put a condom on and shove my cock into her pussy all the way. She screams. After a fifteen second wait, I begin fucking her. My pace slowly quickens. Five minutes later I am really slamming into her and she starts to cum, bucking like crazy and screaming my name. Whoops. She's not supposed to do that in the master bedroom. I smile and continue to fuck her hard. Two minutes later I feel my orgasm start and I thought I was going to fill the condom. I must have squirt ten spurts of cum into the condom. Halfway though my orgasm, she hits another peak and screams. Thirty seconds later, she stops moving and it looks like she's in a trance or something.

As my cock starts to shrink, I pull out of off her and shut the plug off. I remove it and put her legs down on the bed. She takes a couple of minutes to start to come back to normal.

"Thank you, Sir. That was wonderful. I missed those orgasms when I went back to Indianapolis. That last one was off the scale."

"Well, you're going to have to find someone in Indianapolis because I'm soon going to be married again. I'm also moving to Tacoma so you can't just drive over on the weekend for a visit. By the way, during your last orgasm, you called me by my name instead of 'Sir'. I counted five times."

She puts her hand over her mouth. "Oh, shit, I'm sorry Sir. I didn't even know I did that. I guess you'll have to punish me again. Could I come visit you and Vanessa in Tacoma?"

"I guess you could but whether or not anything sexual happens will depend on Vanessa. We have a pact that if we do something outside our marriage, both her and I will be involved. Are you ready to have sex with another woman?"

"Oh..., I don't know about that. I don't know if I'll ever be ready for that."

"Well, this weekend will be the last time we get to fuck then. You'd better enjoy it."

"That's what I'm here for, Sir. I do wish I would have contacted you first before Vanessa. I would love to be your submissive wife."

"Well, I've heard something similar to that before from a couple of other women. But Vanessa beat you all to it. You'll just have to deal with that. Besides, I don't think I really want a wife who is so much younger than I am and you'd have to let me have sex with other women. I know that wouldn't happen."

"I know. It's hard though. I would have made you a great submissive wife. I would have done everything and anything you wanted."

"Even having sex with another woman? Or another man? Or allowing me to go outside our marriage whenever I wanted to?"

"Oh...yeah. That's right. I don't know about that. Do you like fucking me, Sir?"

"Of course, I do. Who wouldn't? You've come a long way. I think you are very skilled at most everything now. By the way, here's the condom. Turn it inside out and eat all my cum."

She makes a squeamish face. "Okay, but I'm not a big fan of semen." She takes the condom, opens her mouth and pushes the condom into her mouth inside out. She pulls it out and it's empty. She struggles to swallow but gets it down.

I say "This weekend, you are going to eat my cum every time I ejaculate, understand? A submissive would be thrilled to do that."

"I know. I've got a lot to learn. I guess cum is an acquired taste. I got kind of use to it the last time we were together but I've kind of lost that now."

"I don't want you to miss a drop. You need to clean my cock now. Lick all the traces of cum off of it." She complies. "Not too bad." She smiles. "It's a lot more fun to lick it off your beautiful cock."

I laugh. We lie in bed playing with each others parts. My cock begins to get hard again. She smiles. I say "Suck it and get it hard. I want to fuck your asshole."

"Oh, my. I was afraid of that. I didn't enjoy that very much last time."

"You're a submissive, it's not about your enjoyment. It's about my enjoyment. Now suck this cock."

"Yes, Sir." She begins sucking my cock.

When I make noises of enjoyment, she smiles and increases her pace. After about 3 minutes my cock is rock hard. I push her away, jump up and grab a condom and some lube. "Okay, position #3, my fuck slave."

She gets reluctantly into position #3. I start to lube her ass good. By the time I've got three fingers in her ass, she is moaning and groaning. I go wash my hands, lubing my condom encased cock first then I leave the bathroom. I climb on the bed behind her and put the tip of my cock at her anus. She moans and then shivers. "Just relax your butthole, it will slip in fairly easily if you don't tense up."

I can see she is trying to relax her hole and loosen it up. I begin to slip the head of my cock into her. It slides in fairly easily. "See, that wasn't too bad, was it?"

"No, it was okay, Sir." I continue to slowly work it into her ass. With every inch, I stop to allow her to get use to it. She says "Sir, just push it in, I can take it." So I do as she says and push it all the way in. She says "Oh, my, I feel full. But it's not bad at all."

"So your ass remembers being opened up from before and from the butt plug today. It's use to it now. Good."

I begin to fuck her. After a couple of minutes she says "Please Sir, fuck me harder. I'm so close." I reach around and start flicking her clit and then start pumping in and out faster and faster. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! "Fuckkkkkkkkkkk Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Assssssssssssssssssss!" She starts to cum hard. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Goddddddddddddd! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I continue to fuck her. It's going to take a while for me to cum again. She cumming continuously now. Eventually, I begin to cum. I grab her clit and pinch it. She screams and hits a much higher peak. Finally, we collapse together.

"Oh, My, Sir. That was tremendous. I don't know how many orgasms I had. It was wonderful. I wonder why the orgasms with the ass involved are so intense."

"Well, I read a book a while back that had the theory that everything in the genital area is connected electrically. But why orgasms with the anas involved are so much better, I have no clue. That's just seems to be the way it is. And obviously the way God designed it. I'm so glad you enjoyed it too. You're getting use to being butt fucked now. Before you leave Sunday, I'm going to fuck that ass many more times." She smiles at me.

I take the condom off and hand it to her. She turns it inside out and pushes all the cum into her mouth and sucks on the condom. She then swallows it, a bit easier this time. "I'm getting use to the taste again now, Sir."

"Good. Go throw the condom away and take the butt plug and wash it."

She complies and comes back to bed. We cuddle for a while. I get up and get some glasses of Asti. We talk and drink the bubbly.

At 10:40pm, I say "I'm tired, time for some sleep." We put the glasses down and cuddle together under the blanket. Eventually, we both fall asleep.

Illinois, Sept 24th - Saturday.

I wake up with a mouth around my cock. It feels so good and I think about Vanessa. I can't wait until her mouth is around my cock. Ellen eventually gets a pre-breakfast treat. She smiles at me and I thank her. "That's a wonderful way to wake up. When you find someone, be sure to give him that every day."

"I will, Sir. I enjoyed it to."

We cuddle a while. "I'm hungry, how about you?"

She says "I'm famished. I'll go fix some breakfast."

We both get up and she grabs a housecoat. She stops outside the master bedroom and slips the coat on.

After breakfast, I say "That was very good, Ellen. Put the dishes in the sink. You can wash them later. Let's go take a shower."

We take a long shower, enjoying washing each others' genitals. As I finish washing her, I start licking her pussy. She moans. I continue eating her and sucking her clit until she cums. Her legs buckle and I grab her and hold her up. She gives me a long French kiss. I wash my face again and we get out and dry each other off.

We spend the morning cuddling and fondling each other. Ellen is getting worked up. I'm only about 1/4 hard, just a little stimulated.

In the afternoon, we take a walk to the park and enjoy ourselves on the playground equipment.

At 4pm, we walked back to the house. At 6pm, we dressed for supper and go out to eat.

We get back at 7:35pm. We watch TV, cuddling, kissing and drinking some Asti.

At 9:30pm, I said "Ellen, upstairs to the master bedroom NOW!"

She jumps up, smiling, and heads upstairs. I slowly walk up the stairs, giving her time to get set. I walk into the master bedroom and she is naked in position #1 in the middle of the room. I slowly walk around her, checking her out. I say "Undress me, slave." She jumps up and begins to undress me. When I'm naked, she kneels in front of me licking her lips. I shake my head and walk over to the closet. I come out with the black leather paddle. Her eyes get big.

I walked to the bed and sit down. "Ellen, get over my knees now."

"Yes, Sir." She lays down over my knees. "Keep your hands and feet on the floor. Do you remember what this is for?"

"Yes, Sir. It's because I called you by your name in this room."

"Very good, slave. I'm going to go easy on you because you said it during high passion. If fact, what do you think would be the correct number of smacks on your ass for calling me by my name in here?"

"Oh, Sir, I don't know. Maybe 10 smacks?"

"Right, 10 smacks on each butt cheek then."

"Oh, but, Sir..."

"No, you chose it. I want you to count."

I rub her ass for awhile. Then start the punishment. SMACK! "One, Sir." SMACK! "Two, Sir." SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "Three, Four, Five, and Six, Sir." I rub her ass for a while, giving her a break.

SMACK! SMACK! "Seven and Eight, Sir." The tears are starting to fall now. SMACK! SMACK! "Nine and Ten, Sir."

I rub her ass again. "Okay, position #2, Ellen."

"But, Sir..."

"I was only fooling you about the both cheeks. Ten total is enough."

"Oh, thank you, Sir."

"Just don't do that again or it will be both cheeks."

"Yes, Sir," she says from the bed. She's lying on her back with her legs spread.

I walk to the foot of the bed and look at her. "Very nice, Ellen. You look delicious."

She looks at me over those big boobs and smiles. I crawl up on the bed and over her. I move up her body and give her a long French kiss. My hard cock is rubbing on her pussy. She's enjoying it, moaning deep in her throat. I begin to kiss her down her body. I stop at her breasts, licking her right nipple and playing with her left one. When her nipples get hard I start to nibble at her left nipple and tugging and twisting her right one. She starts to squirm. I change sides and give her some more of the same. She is moaning now.

I move down her body. Kissing between her breasts and down her abdomen. At her belly button, I reach up with both hands and pinch both nipples. She yelps.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Dirty Old Man Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds