• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Ambassador's Drunk Niece Ch. 02

The Ambassador's Drunk Niece Ch. 02

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

*****

I was working as a guard for the US ambassador in Denmark a few years ago, when this happened.

It had been nearly an hour since I'd visited Kellie and thoughts of what I'd done to that hot little 18-year-old body, filled my mind with fire. I could still smell her scent on my fingers, taste her there. Restlessly I stared at the black and white flickering images of the security system, every shadow reminded me of her delicious folds and curves.

The sleepiness that had plagued me earlier that night was well and truly gone. If anything I felt the opposite, energized, hyper even.

I decided to go for another patrol and try and take my mind off her. But ten minutes later, I found myself standing at the side entrance to the house. Like a bee to a flower, or a man possessed, I was drawn to her body. It became impossible to stay away.

Mindlessly I punched in the code and crept up the stairs to the top floor.

I gazed through the door of the guest wing, the light from her bedroom spilled across the hall in stark contrast to the night.

She was just where I had left her, still wrapped up in the blanket on the large fourposter bed. She had turned on her side, curled up, head propped on an arm, face turned towards the open door.

I called her name softly "Kellie?"

No response.

Her level of intoxication and the fact she hadn't noticed me fucking her an hour ago, left me feeling pretty confident that she wasn't going to wake up any time soon.

I entered the room, the strong musky odor of sex still lingered in the air. Kneeling by the bed, my face close to hers, I carefully brushed blonde hair back behind delicate little ears. Soft snores accompanied the odor of liquor, which escaped pink lipstick bowed lips. Gently I kissed those lips, my tongue working its way into her mouth. She didn't taste that great, like a bad cocktail, to heavy on the spirits, to light on the fruit. But for what I had decided to do next, it didn't matter.

Moving a small, red, felt covered foot stool, I positioned it by the bed, parallel to her pretty face. Unclipping my utility belt, dropping my pants to the floor, I stepped out of them. Next came my boxers then my shirt. My dick was semi hard, but I knew that was about to change. It was a bit tricky but through a little effort and a well-placed pillow, I had her positioned just right.

Pulling the blanket from her, to expose creamy skin. I took my time to appreciate her body. The the little pink nipples on small firm breasts above flat stomach, curves of her waist that ran nicely into a tight ass, long skinny legs ending in small feet. On her ankle was a cute little tattoo of a shooting star, inked in blues and greens. Fitting, tonight she was my star.

Taking my dick in hand, I stroked the shaft a couple of times, spitting on the growing purple head. I knelt on the foot stool, my glistening hard member now level with her pretty mouth.

Slowly I slid the head across her lips, my saliva making her lipstick glisten.

Pushing a little, her lips parted and the swelled tip entered her warm mouth.

At first all I could feel were teeth and wondered if this had been a good idea. If all that was going to happen was my dick hitting her closed mouth, then I probably wasn't going to enjoy this at all. Just when I was ready to give up, she seemed to come alive.

She gave a little twitch, her head jerking back slightly like she was surprised, a frown rippled across her features. I froze worriedly, but after a second of unconscious indecision she seemed to accept it, her head moving forward again.

This time her mouth opened and my hard dick slipped past her teeth, to sink deep into her mouth.

I knelt there, just staring at that perfect face, her lips locked around my steel. It was an incredible sight! It felt just as hot and wet as her pussy had been.

I dragged me hips back, her mouth making little sucking sounds as I moved. I thrust forward again, more of my dick going in this time, then pulling out again. I could see her cheeks hollowing in, every time I pulled back. Incredibly even in her sleep, this beautiful blonde 18-year-old honey gave fantastic head. Maybe she was dreaming about it, but she was most definitely sucking my dick.

I thrust forward again, this time going all the way in, until she was deep throating my hardness. Not a gag or even a fluttered eyelid. I was a bit worried she couldn't breathe but after a second I realised she was inhaling through her cute little nose. Looking more closely I noticed she had a light dusting of freckles, on that cute little nose.

Suddenly all thoughts vanished as I felt her tongue begin to massage my shaft. The feeling was indescribable and incredibly intense. I didn't even know that was possible asleep, let alone with a six inch pole stuffed all the way down your throat.

I pulled back again, this time her head seem to be following my dick as it slipped out of her now puffy pink lips. Two little frown lines appeared between perfect blonde brows as her mouth searched blindly for my dick. Offering it to her, I watched as it disappeared, her tongue greedily twirling around it. Reaching to my right, my hand slipped between her legs, brushing the small landing strip of blonde pubes, lightly rubbing her clit.

With my middle finger, I pushed past her hairless folds and into her hot pussy.

It may have been left over from before or maybe she was very turned on, but I found her to be already very wet.

Her hips buck slightly as my finger entered, her thighs begin to squeeze my hand in response to my attention. I slipped a second finger in with the first, her slick walls allowing me easy access.

I pulled my dick back out of her mouth and my finger out of her hot hole at the same time. This time the frown was much more pronounced as her mouth blindly sort my meat, her hips twitching forward.

I thrust in and out twice more, my fingers penetrating her to the same rhythm, each thrust as deep as I could go. It felt so hot, so wet, so amazing, the wet slurping of her mouth competing with the sucking sounds of her hot little box. Every time I pulled out, her mouth would desperately seek me and I was unwilling to deny her little pouts.

I added a third finger, it was a tight fit but working it in and out a few times I managed to get it in. Her hips were bucking faster now. If I didn't move my hand, it became her fucking my hand not the other way around. I was amazed at how much more soaked her pussy had become, her sucking, more intense.

At this rate I wasn't going to last another minute. Reaching across I gently stroked a soft rosy cheek, as my dick disappeared and reappeared from between that pouty mouth. I trailed my fingertips down her throat past the bulge my deep thrusting pole made.

Lightly and then more firm, I fondled one of her small breasts, pinching and pulling her little pink swelling nipple.

All of a sudden her hips bucked hard, and her legs clamped down on my fingering hand. A moan escaped from around my dick, and warm wetness flooded around my fingers as her pussy muscles contracted and convulsed in orgasm.

I couldn't hold on any longer, her hot, wet, pulsating pussy and intense sucking were just too much. Removing my hand from her breast, I gripped the back of her head tightly and pistoned hard into her mouth.

Hot cum spewed out, as I pumped into her hard and fast. By reflex she began to swallow as shot after shot poured forth like lava pleasure, and a groan erupted from deep in my chest.

For at least a minute I knelt there, body shaking from my own intense orgasm, my dick still in her mouth.

Slowly I slipped my softening member from between her puffy pink, lipstick smeared mouth, a trail of white ropey strands followed. More cum leaked from her slightly parted lips to flow down her flushed cheek. I slipped my hand from her hot pussy and gripped my rod. Smearing her juices on the head I jerked and squeezed it a few times. A few pearls of sticky cum beaded to the tip, which I casually wiped across her puffy shiny lips, smearing lipstick even more.

I sat back and admired her beautiful magnificence, a rosy flush graced her cheeks and a slight sheen of sweat covered her brow. My cum bubbled and dripped from her lips. This was truly a night to remember. But was it over?

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Ambassador's Drunk Niece Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds