• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fragile Unbroken Ch. 04 Pt. 2

Fragile Unbroken Ch. 04 Pt. 2

12

Fragile Unbroken 4 Part 2

"Away" Continued:

If you have not read part one, you will miss the backstory and the prelude to the sexual encounters described here. (Maybe you prefer that. Either way, I hope you enjoy one of the most intimate experiences of my life.

*****

I curled up next to Angela on the bed and rested my head on her shoulder. I knew I ought to grasp every opportunity to rest. Master had been resting most of the day and the night was young. My heart was warm and satisfied. Angela stroked my hair and sighed. I could hear her heart beating as I watched my Master.

He was quiet so far. Angela fingered my bra on the bed, realizing it was cut. She held it near my face, questioning. "Master doesn't like to waste time." I quipped.

She tossed the bra aside and turned to look at him. "No kidding." She murmured.

I thought I'd better remember my station. I pushed myself up and started to get to my knees but Angela pulled me down again. "Lay the fuck down." I was happy to comply. I placed my hand on her thigh, very, very close to her wet pussy when a thought occurred to me. She was drenched. Technically I had neglected my duty.

I looked up at her, careful not to rise. "Miss Angela, may I clean you?"

"May you what?" She had no idea.

"It's not right for me to leave you a mess. It's my job to take care of your every need. Master has given me to you. May I please clean you?"

"Uh, ok." She was still clueless. Master was watching and I knew every detail of my behavior was tucked away in his memory. I think he also knew I was playing with her.

I pushed myself up and cupped my hand over her mound. I pressed in and wiped my hand over her crotch. It came up covered with her cool, sweet cum which I then brought to my lips and began to lick clean. She watched. I think she might have stopped breathing.

Next I draped myself over her leg and licked above her pubes, through the little tuft of trimmed hair above her slit, then down each side of her slit and along her warm brown inner thighs searching for any little bit of her nectar. She spread her legs for me and let me finish. My tongue probed along her slit, weaving between the folds of labia. She looked aroused. When I was sure my job was done I pushed myself up to my knees facing her. "Thank you." I whispered through lips still glistening with her cum.

She turned to Master. "So how far does this go? I mean, is she like this all the time?"

Master sat forward in his chair. "Well, sort of. Answer her girl."

As I started talking she pulled me down next to her again. "Asking me to stop living like this would be like asking me to give up my family or volunteer to live in a prison. I am not like most people. I need to be owned. I don't expect you to understand it. It's just who I am. That's kind of why we call it a lifestyle, I guess."

She shook her head. "Well ok. I don't need to understand. It's just crazy." She stopped herself. "I don't mean you're crazy. I mean I just never met anybody like you. It's wild."

Master stood up. "And you haven't even scratched the surface."

He came to the bed and took up my leash. I followed his lead and he took me over to the chair he had been sitting in. He guided me to a seat. He pointed to his pants and I unbuckled them, dragging them down his leg and folding them after he stepped out of them. His cock was rock hard in his underwear. I wanted to touch it. He pointed to his boxers and I did the same to them. His cock sprang free in front of my face. He took off his shirt and handed it to me. I folded it neatly and looked up at him with his cock mere inches from me. He looked back at Angela. She was sitting up, just watching. Master stepped away. He had laid ropes on the table. He told me to turn around on the chair. I did so. He laid me over the back of the chair so that my tits were hanging down and I was resting on my rib cage. My knees were in the seat cushion.

Next he tied rope to my wrists and firmly bound them behind my back, then he spun the chair so I was facing Angela. I focused on her eyes as the familiar, warm feeling of security washed over me. I was fully in his power again. I tried to move and his hand came down hard on my ass. Angela winced. I guess I did too. He spanked me repeated, alternating cheeks. He was spanking hard and involuntarily tears formed in my eyes as stinging pain surged through my mind.

Angela watched until finally she had to react. "Wait. Why are you hurting her?"

Master replied by calling her to where he was. "Look" he said and I felt a finger slide along my slit. I dropped my head down in embarrassed pleasure. "She loves it." he stated.

"What the fuck." Angela said, more exclamation than question. She walked over and sat on the bed right in front of me. "You're ok with this?"

I nodded, searching for words. "I beg for it." Another sharp whack jolted me. "I don't ever want to lose it." I braced myself but no more spankings came.

Master took her hand and took her behind me again. He placed her hand on my ass, guiding her to rub it. It felt warm and comforting. He let go and she continued. "Is it making you uncomfortable?" he asked her.

"Well, she likes it. It's not up to me, but no. Not uncomfortable, more... Curious."

"Then let's play another way." I heard him in his bag. "Here. Do you think she'll like this?" I didn't hear her answer. All I knew was my naked Master and a beautiful naked woman were behind my naked body looking at me. I felt her soft hand on my ass and then I felt a cool object against my against my ass. She rubbed it around. Master said, "inside her is a good start."

It must have been him that snapped the strap of my garter against the tender, beaten skin of my ass. It stung and it was delightful.

I felt the hard object slide over my slit against my pussy. She worked it around the entrance and slowly shoved it in. As she pushed it deeper I knew he had given her a dildo, and apparently not a very small one. She pushed until it wouldn't go any deeper. She was turning it and sliding it in and out. It felt wonderful. She was a natural at this lesbian thing.

Master walked around me as she fucked me. His cock wagged as he passed my face. He stopped and turned, bending down he pinched my nipples hard. I yelped as he squeezed and twisted them. He didn't stop until I was holding my breath against the pain. The huge cock inside me writhed. It was relentless how she kept it so deep inside me.

Master brought his cock to my lips and on instinct I opened my mouth. He stepped forward and it went in. He shoved it deep, just like the cock in my pussy. I was no novice. I was ready as his thick head entered my throat. He pressed it in until my nose was buried in his pubic hair. I couldn't see Angela but I hoped she was watching. A gasp from behind told me she was.

Master pumped his cock into my throat. I was trying to breath through my nose as the cock became all I could sense. Instinctive fear welled up in me just as he pulled it out. I fought not to gag but it was no use. I gagged and his cock came out of my mouth dripping with thick saliva.

I gasped for a few quick breaths. "Please, may I have more Master." I begged and no sooner than I had said his name he pushed it in again. My throat was ready and I was into it. When I felt his public hair I did my best to fuck him with my face. He let me, pulling out again when he sensed me getting desperate. My Master knew me so well. He truly was master of me.

His cock pushed in. This time Angela timed a firm thrust of the dildo and they both pierced me to the hilt. A muffled squeal came out of me. And as my master withdrew, so did she. The fat dildo left my pussy and I felt empty. Too empty.

Master held his cock aimed straight at me and thrust in a little faster. Angela pushed her cock in too. My pussy resisted the fat head until it burst through my hole and both cocks sunk deep inside me. I imagined them touching each other. I felt an orgasm coming. Both cocks withdrew again and I prepared myself for the next assault, but it didn't come. I recovered my senses and looked up. Master had stepped back. He had my leash in his hand. Angela came to his side and he pointed toward the dildo. "Clean it." He ordered.

Angela caught on quick enough. She placed the dildo to my lips and I took it in. It was thicker than Masters cock. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked it clean, watching her shove it in my face. Master grabbed her wrist as it held the cock poised and pushed. I didn't know if I could handle it but I opened my throat and they pushed it in. He didn't hold it there long. He pulled her wrist and they slowly slid the cock out of my throat. I gagged as it withdrew. It hurt. I coughed and drool slid down my chin. I looked up at them through watering eyes. Master was stoic. Angela looked like she was in awe. I was in my version of heaven as my eyes wandered over their two gorgeous bodies.

I had had enough. I considered my safe word which would stop the dildo from entering my throat again but Master could see that it was too much. Looking at them a rush of desire came over me. "Master, please fuck Angela."

Angela sucked air audibly into her lungs. Master looked at her and smiled. When she started breathing again her breath came heavily.

Master looked back at me. "All in good time slave." His cock was thick and erect. Her breasts were heaving, and here the slave was, slung over the back of the chair with her wrists bound behind her, drool on her chin and cum dripping down her thighs.

Master lifted my leash and drew me up. I knelt in the chair, stepping backward awkwardly as he drew me around the chair toward the foot of the bed. He turned me and pushed me backward onto the bed. I landed gently with my hands trapped under my ass. My hair was pinned under me and it pulled my head back. I couldn't see them. Master called Angela to the bed and sat her down next to me. I squirmed, almost pulling hair out of my head but I strained to see them. He stood in front of her gripping the base of his cock. He placed the other hand behind her head and guided her lips to the head. She didn't resist and he pushed into her mouth, letting go of her head as it entered. She grabbed his hand and replaced it at the back of her head as she began to suck him.

I was in awe. First he had turned her into a dominant over me, drawing out her instincts with her desire to be pleasured. Now he was bringing out her submissive nature and she was asking ever so subtly to be controlled. I was gushing for him, reminded of all the reasons I had given myself to him.

As soon as his hand was behind her head again, he gripped a handful of her thick, black hair. She started bobbing her head on his cock but he pulled her head back. His cock left her mouth with a pop. She looked up at him, but all he gave her was that impenetrable smile I knew so well.

"Can you take it?" He asked in a deep, authoritative tone he usually reserved for me.

She shrugged her shoulders a little and whispered. "I don't know."

I was beside myself. The words "relax" and "breathe" screamed in my head but I lay there quietly watching.

He pushed into her mouth. As his cock hit her throat he hesitated but I could see him pressing on her head. She gagged and he pulled out.

He let go of her hair and looked at me. "Teach her." He commanded, then he turned and walked naked out into the night air on the deck.

She looked at me with distress in her eyes but I reassured her with a smile. "Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded but she looked stressed. "Yeah, but what happened?"

I couldn't really answer that question but I gave her my best. "He wants you to take his cock down your throat. You know, deepthroat. Have you ever done it?"

She shook her head, "No."

"You can do it." I hoped I was right, just because I knew how I felt when I pleased my Master. I talked her through all the things I tried to do. I told her to take deep breaths to help herself relax, I tried to explain opening her throat and resisting the gag reflex. It was a rough and dirty training session but it was the best I could do. She took it all in and nodded.

I told her, "Go to him. Tell him you want to try again. His cock is big, you're going to have a hard time at first. Just resist gagging and keep trying. Tell Him if you think you''re going to throw up." She was nervous. I thought for a moment. "Wait, help me sit up." She did and I was glad. My hands were falling asleep and Master would never want that.

I stayed sitting on the bed as she padded out to him. I watched her put a hand on his shoulder. He turned and they spoke. His hand went into her hair and he pulled her head back. She grabbed at his other arm in surprise as he pulled her down to her knees. I could see their silhouette in the soft outdoor light. He pushed his cock into her mouth. After more than one attempt, I watched it sink into her throat and I watched her heave as she gagged. He pulled it out and she struggled a bit but she leaned forward and took it in. This time she pressed forward on her own and took her time. I could see her stomach convulse but she stuck it out and I watched his cock sink in. He rocked his hips into her, gently fucking her face before pulling it out. He released her head and she began to suck him on her own out on the deck in the semi-darkness. She took him down her throat quite a few times.

Master obviously enjoyed it. After a good while he pulled her head back by the hair and leaned over and kissed her long and deep. He said something to her and walked inside. He looked at me as he walked past me to the bathroom and I dropped my eyes to the floor instinctively but I quickly looked over at her as she stood herself up. She walked into the room. Her eyes were watering. She looked disheveled but she was smiling. She sat down next to me at the foot of the bed. Turning to me she said, "He liked it."

I smiled. "He's not done with us Angela. He hasn't even cum yet." Her eyes widened as she realized I was right. I knew what she must have been thinking. "What the fuck is coming next." I leaned over to kiss her. She met my lips and I could taste him in our kiss. We were swept up by the eroticism and intensity of Masters aura of control and dominance, together.

When he returned he poured some wine. He offered it to us. I declined so the two of them enjoyed a glass. Master untied my wrists and sat down in the chair . His thick cock rested against his thigh. I don't know how Angela felt, but it was like his cock was the center of our universe.

Angela wandered around the room quietly. None of us spoke. I rubbed my wrists where the ropes had left welts and sipped at a bottle of water. The sexual tension in the room was thick and exquisite. I was familiar with it. I wondered how Angela was feeling.

Master finished his wine and went to his bag and pulled out a familiar bottle of almond oil. He turned to Angela. "Are you allergic to nuts?" The question was so random she didn't even answer. I almost laughed. He pointed to the bottle. "Almond oil. Are you allergic to nuts?" She looked puzzled but she replied that she wasn't.

He walked over, took my leash and guided me onto all fours on the bed. Angela walked up and stood at the side of the bed. He slipped a finger inside me while she watched then with the same moist finger he rubbed my clit. I convulsed instantly as a long evening of sex had my body revved up and ready to go. He flicked over my clit multiple times, each time I felt myself drawing nearer to orgasm. Each time he pushed his fingers into me I pushed back. He pushed one of his fingers against my asshole as I turned to look at Angela. She glanced at me but her eyes went straight back to what Master was doing. I watched her as two fingers pushed into my ass. I gasped. It felt good. She was focused.

Master fucked my ass and my pussy with his hand, harder and faster. I closed my eyes as I felt my orgasm building. Masters fingers pulled out of me suddenly. Rudely. I groaned. He had no mercy.

He grasped my long leash and pulled it. I turned. "Lay down" he commanded and I complied. He grabbed my legs and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed. He took Angela's hand and brought it to my aching pussy, he spread my lips wide open and told her. "Hold her open." Her fingers were shaking as she manipulated the folds of my flesh. I'm not sure she had ever touched someone else's pussy. Her fingers held my lips apart and I angled my hips upward. My pussy was on display. I felt like his whore.

Master bent down and licked my clit. He pressed her fingers wider apart with his hand so that she was pulling my thin lips wide apart and my clit was uncovered, fully exposed. I could feel his breath.

He touched it with his tongue. My body reacted. He stopped. He touched it again. My body reacted. He stopped again. He repeated this for quite a while until I was whimpering. I couldn't stop my hips grinding toward him. He continued. Angela stared at my pussy, adjusting her fingers, keeping me splayed open.

"Master." I begged. "May I touch my tits?

"You may." He growled and flicked his tongue over my clit again. My body reacted. Angela watched.

I grabbed at them, squeezing hard, pinching my nipples softly between my finger and thumb. I leaned forward and sucked one of the nipples into my mouth but i was too close. I couldn't take that. I let go of my nipples and held my tits, squeezing them.

"Master please."

"Yes girl?" He replied.

"May I cum Master?"

"No." He replied. I kept my eyes focused on Angela's face as I was losing control. His tongue flicked again.

"Master!" I screamed.

"No" he said.

I was losing it. Angela knelt on the bed close beside me. She was using both hands to hold my pussy wide, the vulva spread tightly open. Her eyes were drilled into my begging cunt.

Master leaned over me and his thunderous, huge cock drilled into me. Angela pulled her hands back as his cock entered me. As it buried deep inside me I heard his voice. "Cum now."

My fucken body exploded. I bucked my hips against his groin as his cock pressed into me. I was screaming, " Master, master," as I groaned and my body surrendered to him in violent bliss. It seemed to last and last.

He held himself inside me as I began to relax and then he started really fucking me, drawing his cock all the way out and then ramming it Into my wet pussy with loud gushing sounds. He fucked me like his whore as Angela kneeled next to us, she couldn't hold me open anymore, but it made no difference as he drilled forcefully into me.

I could tell he was near his own climax. I gripped his ass in my hands and pulled him into me as he rammed me with an explosive, hard thrust and grunted out loud. I felt his cum surging into me. I was overcome by his passionate intensity and another of my orgasms joined his. We cried out together into the dark candlelit room with Angela only inches away.

Master leaned over me. His eyes closed as his orgasm subsided. He was breathing hard and made little thrusts as the last of his sperm was deposited in my depths. I lay there gripping his ass in exhausted delight.

He eventually snaked his long, flaccid member out of me. I felt a gush of hot fluid follow it, running down my bum crack. I sat up rolling carefully, mostly out of habit because I didn't want to soil the bed coverings. I knelt on the floor at his feet and sucked his hanging cock into my mouth, then licked him clean of the thick film of our cum. I sucked his balls, ran my tongue over his thighs searched and probed until I was confident not one drop of his love had been wasted.

I looked up his torso as I finished to see him looking at Angela. She was watching me work. She hadn't said a word in a long time but here eyes said everything. I climbed up onto the bed and knelt facing her, looking at Master for approval. His lack of objection was enough for now. He slipped his hand between my legs and scraped his fingers over my tender mound. His finger came up drenched. Without hesitation he traced our cum over her lips. She opened her mouth and he slipped a finger inside. She sucked it clean, her eyes closed as she realized she was enjoying it and then she grabbed his wrist and lapped our cum off of his fingers.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fragile Unbroken Ch. 04 Pt. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds