• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • A New Direction Ch. 02

A New Direction Ch. 02

We both in bed, two naked guys entwined.

He smells...pretty...like a....

I don't know. A whiteboy smell...pretty...tight...fuck.

He reaches down, retrieves my pants. Digs out the Newports. I take them from him. Fish out two, put them between my lips. He hands me the Zippo. I light them both, put one between his lips.

"This is so nice," he says. Slides his hand down between my legs, cups my balls. "So nice."

"Yeah," I say. Feel his body pressed up against my skin. He's warm, silky, like a...like a warm silky boy, I guess. My cock is hard. So hard. He smokes his Newport, smiling like all the time in the world.

"I think I like this," he says. Crushes out the cigarette, wraps his legs around me. "I think I like you."

We lay there in the bed. Chest to chest, dick to dick. I set my Newport in the ashtray. His eyes are closed; he wants to be kissed.

My cock is hard. His too. I kiss him and his hand is on my dick.

"I think I want this," he says, eyes still shut, his petite hand jacking, fingering my cock. "Do you like it when I take it in my mouth?"

"What."

"When I suck your...you know...when I...." He is shy now in the afterglow. I really am his first. He smells so sweet, so pure. So whiteboy. Wanting. Playing with my dick and wanting. Pure. Joy he seeks he thinks. Playing with my dick. My sperm in his belly. His girl juice in mine.

"What do you want?" I ask and rub my hairy, manly body all up against his smooth.

"I want...." he falters. "I want to feel." He takes my hand and places it on his sweet creamy ass. "I think I want. I know I want." I rub his ass. So smooth. So sweet. So virgin.

I sit up. Swing my legs over the side of the bed. My cock, engorged, dripping precum forces me to spread my legs. Damn my balls feel full. He snakes that little hand around and finds my hairy nuts.

"I want this," he says. So simple. And he means it just like that. Simple. Sweet naked whiteboy wants my hairy balls. Damn.

"I'm gonna roll another," I say, lean over, pick up my pants, retrieve my pouch. "Hell, I need one right now." Never had a boy so horny, never had a boy needed cock like you. Damn, bitch, settle down. I'm laughing. What am I saying.

We're both on the bed, his back to my front, rubbing all up and down each other, laughing.

"I'ma fuck you bitch I'ma give you what you want you need you silly horny little" and you're giggling, rubbing up against my cock with your tight little white Cracker crack and begging saying "Yes, yes, yes, faggot, faggot, faggot, queer" and I'm hard and horny randy ready

Wait. Hold off. Wait. I sit up. Gonna roll this joint first. Otherwise not so nice. You think you want it when you get it gonna think again and what. Faggot beg for it til he get it then he beg to take it out. No baby take a smoke will make it nice will make it right. Faggot with a joint beg and beg until his daddy cum.

I lick the edge of the wrapper, roll it tight, light up with my Zippo. Mmmm. Take the smoke deep. So nice.

Put it to your lips, you take the reefer, touch my fingers, smile, inhale. A dreamy smile. Naked whiteboy high and little pink hard. You take another hit and hand the joint back spread your legs. "I think," your eyes are focused on a dream a million years away but your little pink is hard and your legs are spread, "I think I need...."

You drift. "What you need, sugar? Huh? You think you need? What? My big fat hairy cock in that boypussy? That what you need?"

"I think I need. Yes. That would be so nice." You pull your knees up to your chest and grip your asscheeks in your hands and spread your pussy like a slut. "Oh, yes, daddy. That would be so nice." I line my dick up with your hole, oozing juice, rub it up and down your slit. "You want this baby? This what you want?" I'm so horny, about to cream right now. Look at you. Faggot horny whiteboy legs up in the air pussy ass waiting wanting for a fuck.

"I think I need," you still holding your knees to your chest, asscheeks spread, "I think I need a kiss." Damn, girl! I'm so horny and you so wet and willing. But damn so cute too. A kiss. That's it I want a kiss too a kiss from my little horny about to be no more virgin whiteboy with his pussy ass spread for my fat hairy dick.

I lean in. Your ankles rest on my shoulders hands release your asscheeks circle my back pull me in. Skin on skin. Oh you're so soft so pretty smell so whiteboy god my cock slithers up your crack as you offer up your pretty lips. Shit we kiss. You are so hungry, suck my tongue, whimper. Oh, we kiss.

"I'm afraid," you say.

"What?"

"Well, you know. I'm afraid it will be like," your eyes are closed, your ankles on my shoulders, my dripping dick sliding up and down your crack, even you unwillingly playing with, fingering my balls.

"What?"

"When you...once you...I mean."

"What?" I'm so fucking hard I need to have you now I want to going to hell its

"I'm afraid you'll not like me anymore. Okay there I said it."

"What?"

"Well, I mean, when a guy and a girl...and the girl...and well, he thinks she's a slut and doesn't like her anymore. And I don't want...."

"What?" Oh, god my cock is fit to bust and his pussy is so so tight and close.

"I just don't want...."

"Look. I don't give a good goddam right now. I'm about to bust a hernia right now cause I want to fuck your pussy which in case you haven't noticed you have spread out for me and all the world to see and I'm going...."

And that's when the head of my penis slipped into your ass...your boypussy. I still recall that moment on your face, surprised but pleased. Indeed pleasured I might say. You said, "No, no, please, this isn't right." Then I slid a few more inches in and you were all, "Yes, yes, yes, yes. Please. Oh, god. Shit. Yes."

That's about the time when you started thrusting up your hips, muttering something I couldn't make out as you pretty much fucked yourself on my passive cock. I'm not complaining; it was hot, and while it was happening I couldn't even formulate a thought my brain was in my crotch my dick my balls slapping happily against your ass.

You came. I came. Still not enough. I came again. And wanted to another time, as I suppose you wanted, too, as you kept riding my sore dick until. Both of us sweaty and spent collapsed in a heap and still you took my member in your mouth and coaxed out even a modicum of a third load of sperm.

Then you snuggled up, my arm over your chest, my cock cradled in your ass, and drifted off to sleep.

"Thank you, daddy-o," you whispered. "That was nice."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • A New Direction Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds