• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Power of Touch Ch. 06

The Power of Touch Ch. 06

123

I returned to Faye's house Saturday night, after enjoying my three young slaves for most of Saturday. Faye and the kids were out when I got home, so I decided to busy myself with my growing panty collection. I started with Faye and Allyson. I pulled their panties out of the box I found in Faye's house. I had wrapped the wedding rings I had taken from them in their underwear, so I unfolded their panties to have a look. There they were their wedding bands and engagement rings. As I unfolded Allyson's panties, her rings fell out and rolled under the bed. Shit. I got on my hands and knees and retrieved them. I placed them carefully back in their lace home, I was getting aroused looking at these professions of love nestled into the satin and lace of their lingerie. I had an idea.

An hour later, headlights played across the living room walls as Faye's van pulled into the driveway. I heard three doors close and Ray and Anissa giggling as they walked to the front door. When they got in they saw me and the kids ran to me and gave me two big hugs.

"Uncle Jeff!" They screamed in my ear.

"You wouldn't believe this!" Ray gushed. "Mom took us to a movie!"

"Yeah!" Anissa yelled excitedly. "And we got to have popcorn and Pepsi, too!"

"Aww, that's good." I replied.

Faye just tiredly beamed at me.

"Ok you two, bedtime!" She ordered.

"Aww, but mom..." They protested.

"No buts. It's late and you two are going to bed. You know the deal." She retorted.

"Ok." Came their deflated replies.

Ray and Anissa trudged to their rooms in mock defeat, with Faye following them.

Fifteen minutes later Faye returned, and sat down beside me.

"Hey Faye, do you have a sewing kit around here?" I asked

"I'm a marine's wife. Of course I do. Why do you ask?"

"Can you get it for me? I need you to sew something for me."

Obediently, Faye rose and retrieved the sewing kit from one of the kitchen drawers. While Faye was doing that, I went and got both hers and Allyson's panties from the collection. Faye returned and sat down beside me. I looked at the kit and saw various colored threads, some needles and pins.

"Do you want me to fix something for you?" Faye asked.

"No, what I want you to do for me is sew your wedding rings to the panties I took from you. Do the same for Allyson's too, will you?"

"Of course, master." Faye responded. "Where on my panties do you want them sewn?"

I hadn't thought of that. Where should I have them sewn?

"Umm, good question. How about in the crotch? Right where your vagina would sit."

"Ok master."

I watched as Faye's fingers deftly sewed the wedding bands to the crotches of both hers and Allyson's panties.

Faye finished both pair fairly quickly, I guess she has experience sewing, and handed over her finished work for me to inspect.

"Very nice, thank you." I said.

I looked at Faye, and noticed that she looked a little drawn, and exhausted

"Are you ok Faye?" I asked. "You look tired."

"I'm just feeling a little off, master." She answered.

"Ever since the movie. Maybe I ate too much popcorn." She chuckled lightly.

"Hmm, could be." I offered. "Why don't you go to bed?"

"Yeah, that's sounds like a plan." She conceded.

Faye sat there, and cuddled into me, for another half an hour. Then she excused herself.

"I'm sorry master; I'm not much 'fun' tonight." She apologized.

To be honest, after the night I just had with my teenage slaves, I could use the break.

"Don't be silly Faye. If you're sick, you're sick, right?"

Faye leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Thank you master, good night." Faye stood to head for the bedroom.

I watched her leave, still in love with her ass. Someday, I swear, I'm gonna penetrate her sweet, round ass. I've never had anal sex before, but the thought of penetrating a woman where a penis doesn't belong, kind of intrigued me. Maybe there's a degree of humiliation involved for the woman, to have a man fuck her in the ass. I just don't know.

I sat on the couch and tried to kill time with the TV. I made it about an hour, and then I stood and stretched. Guess I'll call it a night. I ambled to the bedroom, and stripped naked. Once I slipped between the sheets, I discovered that Faye was sleeping nude as well. She was facing away from me, so I lifted the sheets and looked at her full, round ass. I got hard with the view. I caressed her cheeks, and sighed as I lowered the sheets. There was nothing I could do about it now. I spooned wit Faye, and reached around and cupped her right breast, her nipple resting between my fingers. Faye let out a little moan, and I fell asleep with my rock hard penis nestled between her ass cheeks, in the heat of the crack of her ass.

In the morning, I awoke to Faye's alarm going off. Faye was not in bed with me, so I guessed she must have been in the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush, and the sink run. Then Faye emerged from the bathroom.

"I'm sorry master," she apologized once she saw that I was awake, "did I wake you?"

"No, not at all." I replied.

"Feeling any better?" I asked, hoping to get some nice morning sex before Faye woke her kids for school.

"Sorry, no. I just threw up." She said meekly.

"No problem." I said, trying not to sound disappointed.

"Ok, thanks master." She said as she slid into bed again. "I could just lie here all day."

"So, why don't you?" I asked.

"I have to take the kids to school." She explained.

"I'll take them," I said, "I'll even get them ready to go."

"Oh, I couldn't ask you to do that." Faye complained.

"You didn't ask, I offered."

"True enough," Faye conceded, "well, I guess if you don't mind..."

"Not at all, I'll take care of it. Just relax. Besides, I have some running around to do."

"Oh, master. I wish I could go with you." Faye whined.

"Oh, it's ok Faye. Just go back to sleep and get better." I said.

After getting dressed in one of my new suits, I left the bedroom and woke Ray and Anissa up. I made them oatmeal for breakfast and was out the door in just under an hour. We drove in relative silence, until Anissa spoke up.

"Uncle Jeff, what's wrong with mom? Why didn't she drive us?"

"Your mom just isn't feeling well, that's all." I replied.

"I hope she feels better soon. I don't like it when mommy's sick." Ray said, sounding worried.

"I'm sure she's fine and just has the flu, or something." I assured them.

"Uncle Jeff?"

"Yes Anissa."

"Why does mom call you master?" She asked

"Jessica's mom has a brother, and she calls him Mark, not master."

Oh shit, the back of my throat tightened. I hadn't thought of the kids talking. Man did I feel stupid.

Anissa and Ray, you will not discuss me with your friends ever again. Is that understood?

Two little obedient "yes masters" came from the back seat.

I feared that the damage was already done though.

"Who have you guys spoken to about this?" I asked, with slight apprehension.

Answer truthfully you two.

"I just told my best friend Jessica." Anissa admitted.

"I didn't say anything." Ray answered.

"How long ago did you talk to Jessica?

"Umm, last Monday?" Anissa answered.

Christ, that's a whole fucking week. Jessica's mom could have spread that rumor all over the city by now. I hope to hell she's not a gossip. My mind turned for the rest of the trip, and I almost missed the street the school was on. We eventually pulled up to the front, and the two kids bounded out of the van.

I heard Anissa yell, "Jessica!" As she ran toward another young girl.

Jessica was an eight year old like Anissa, with blond curly hair. Jessica's mom was gone by now, and I had to think of a plan quickly. I felt that time was of the essence here.

Anissa, bring your friend over here and introduce me.

I watched, feeling very creepy. I didn't want to do this, but I didn't want this to be spread any more than it already had.

I watched the two girls approach the van, and they came around to the driver's side window. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a couple of five dollar bills. I gave them to Anissa, to make it look like I forgot to give the kids money for the school canteen.

"Uncle Jeff, this is my best friend Jessica." I was introduced.

"Hi Jessica." I said and extended my hand.

"Hi." Jessica said shyly as she shook my hand.

Jessica Driskell, living at 103 Redwood Lane. Her mom, Debra, works as a nurse at St. Josephine's Hospital. Her dad, Steve, is a foreman for ARCO Construction.

Answer honestly Jessica.

"Did you tell your mom and dad about Anissa's mom calling me master?"

"Yes, I told my mom." She replied honestly.

"Not your dad?" I asked.

"No, I didn't tell my dad."

"Ok, thank you girls, go to class now."

The school bell rang, and the two girls ran to the entrance. I saw a teacher stop them and ask about me. Anissa must have given her a satisfactory answer, because the teacher looked at me and smiled and waved. I waved back and put the van into gear.

At least she didn't tell her dad, but Debra might have told her husband. I'll take a swing by there for a quick look.

I found Redwood Lane easily enough; an exclusive gated neighborhood nestled amongst evergreens. The front gate was slow to close, and I managed to gain access to the community by following another vehicle in. I found 103 rather quickly, and saw that there was no vehicle in the driveway, so I pulled in and shut the van down. I got out and made my way to the front door. I rang the doorbell, and heard a dog barking inside. I waited a few minutes, when no one answered the door; I made my way around to the back. I had no idea what I was looking for, or why I would go around back, but I went anyway. The backyard was beautifully landscaped, with a nice sized pool in the middle. The pool had various pool toys in and around it. I figured I was just being nosey, so I decided to leave. As I made my way to Faye's van, which seemed out of place in this neighborhood, a security guard in what looked like a retired police car pulled up behind the van. As the security guard copied down the license plate, I walked toward the car. The security guard got out of the car, and as he walked toward me, he hitched up his belt and sniffed.

"Good day sir." He said kind of smugly.

"Good day." I replied calmly.

"This is private property, and I'm going to have ask you to leave."

"This is the Driskell residence, isn't it?" I asked ignoring his order.

"I can't give out that information sir. This is private property and I'm asking you to leave."

He was getting annoyed.

"I'm Jeff Bartlet, I'm a contractor, and the Driskells asked me to provide them with a quote. So I'm here getting an estimate for them."

"Do you have any credentials sir?" The over bearing security guard asked.

Perfect, I was hoping he would ask.

"Yeah, right here." I opened my wallet, and extracted a rewards card from a local coffee shop.

As I handed it over, I brushed his hand, and his mind was mine.

Kyle Montrose, living at 356 - 223 Windmill Way. Kyle was 25 years old, and had a live in girlfriend named Olivia. Olivia was 23 years old and worked as a receptionist at Pampered, a day spa in the suburbs.

"This, uhh, is a coffee card, sir." The security guard said as he looked at it.

"No it's not," I replied, "it's my business card. See? It says JB Contractors."

The security guard looked at it dubiously, then incredulously.

"I'm sorry sir; I could have sworn it was a coffee card."

"No worries." I said.

"Still, I have no notes here, saying that they permitted this."

I was toying with this pissant.

"Yes, well, seeing as you are now under my control, this is neither here or there." I teased. "Correct?"

"Yes sir." Kyle responded dutifully.

"Sir, I like that." I said. "You may call me that from now on."

"Yes sir, if that's what you wish." He obeyed.

"Now Kyle, seeing as this is an exclusive community, you wouldn't happen to have keys to the residences here. Would you?" I asked surreptitiously.

"We have access to all residences in case of emergency, but the keys are in our office and must be signed out by the supervisor on duty." He responded.

"Well then, let's go pay the supervisor on duty a visit, shall we?"

"Yes sir. Follow me."

I got into Faye's van as Kyle climbed into his security car. We drove the five minutes to the security office, and I noted the upscale houses in the neighborhood. Some of the houses had cars in front of them, and Faye's van seemed very out of place here.

We pulled up beside the office, and I followed Kyle in. Once we got inside, I saw a stout older man behind a desk.

"Is this the guy intruding on the Driskell residence?" He asked full of smug importance.

"He's a contractor Ralph; he gave me the proper credentials." Kyle reported to his superior.

"Really. Well, all contractors and work must be Ok'd through us. Let me see your credentials Mr... Sorry, I didn't get your name."

"Bartlett, Jeff Bartlett." I said, as I reached into my pocket to retrieve my wallet. I extracted the same coffee card and handed it over, making sure I brushed his hand with mine.

Ralph Dysarthria, aged sixty seven, and widowed for four and a half years. Ralph lived at 320 - 1253 Richardson Avenue.

Ralph, I am your master now, and you will do as I say. Understood?

Ralph handed the "business" card back and silently nodded his understanding.

"Now, you two, what I want is access to the Driskell residence.

"Yes sir." Ralph said, as he turned to open a cabinet with the residents' keys inside.

Beside the key holder, there was a map of the gated community. The map showed that the community only had about thirty or so residences in it.

Ralph retrieved the proper key, and gave it to Kyle.

"Ok Kyle, let's go." I ordered.

"Yes sir."

I followed Kyle in his security car, and when we got to the residence, I had Kyle give me the key. I dismissed Kyle, and told him I would lock up when I am done. When Kyle had left; I made my way to the front door and let myself in.

The door closed behind me with a soft click, and I set about my exploration of the Driskell abode. Everything was neat and tidy; I made my way into the living room, and noticed a family portrait on the wall. The Driskell family had four members. There was Debra, Steve, Jessica, and an unknown teenage girl staring back at me from the frame.

Debra was a medium build woman with reddish blonde hair. She was a beautiful woman, and my penis twitched as I looked at her beaming smile. Steve was a larger man with reddish-brown hair, and looked strong as an ox. He had what looked like an awkward smile on his face. Jessica was a pretty little girl, with a pink bow in her curly blonde hair. The mystery girl, Jessica's sister, had long, straight, red hair that framed her pretty, freckled face. The mystery girl, had a nice body, and wore a dress that allowed her young breasts some cleavage.

I left the living room, and made my way down the hall. There were doors on both sides of the hall, and I opened them one by one. The first appeared to be Jessica's bedroom. The second was a bathroom, and the third was the mystery girl's bedroom. On the desk in the room, there were a few textbooks piled neatly. I opened one of the texts and noticed its subject was on Calculus. Inside the front cover was a name written in large loopy letters. The mystery girls name was Emma. Apparently, Emma went to college. I turned my attention away from her text book, and opened a drawer in her dresser. My penis leaped to life, it was Emma's panty drawer. I started thumbing through her panties, and imagined them on her. There really wasn't anything overly sexy in her drawer, but still, just the fact that I was invading her privacy was intoxicating enough. In the corner of her room, I saw a laundry hamper with dirty laundry inside. I walked over and lifted the lid. Inside, not surprisingly, it was half full of dirty clothes. Her nightstand had a picture of a handsome teenage boy, which I presumed was her boyfriend. I opened the drawer on her nightstand, and found a little notebook. I flipped open the cover and found dated entries, it was her diary. I read a few of the entries, and found nothing of interest. I put it back and closed the drawer. I meandered around the room for a few minutes, rifling through her closet, looking at her wardrobe. She dressed nicely enough, and the size of her clothes suggested she was of average height and weight. I eventually left the teenage girls bedroom and moved on further down the hall.

I came to a door at the end of the hall, and opened it. The master bedroom. I moved to the nicely made bed, sat down, and opened the nightstand drawer. It was Debra's nightstand, and in the drawer, right on top of all the junk in there was Debra's "best friend". Her vibrator. It was a slender, silver model. I picked it up, and turned it on. It vibrated in my hand, and I grew hard just thinking of Mrs. Driskell pleasuring herself with it. I turned it off, and ran it under my nose. Nothing, apparently she kept it clean. I stood, and explored the master bedroom some more. I found Debra's panty drawer, and sorted through her intimates. I found a nice, flimsy, lacy pair that left nothing to the imagination. I folded them into my pocket, and continued my invasion. Right below her panty drawer, I found her bras. I searched through them, and found the matching bra to the panties. They were a pale blue colour, and sheer.

I left the master bedroom, and continued my expedition, deeper into the Driskell household. I found my way into the basement, and found it was a large rec room, with what looked like a very large, and expensive flat screen TV, with all the accoutrements that go with it. The basement also housed the laundry room and utility room as well. I made my way back upstairs, and stood in the front foyer for a second. I had to piss like a racehorse, so I made my way to the bathroom I saw earlier. As I finished, I flushed the toilet, and washed my hands. As I turned off the tap, that's when I heard it. The sound of a key in the front door.

Oh shit, the van. It was in the driveway.

"Hello?" Came a young, timid female voice.

Emma.

"Hello?" A little louder.

"No, I don't think anyone is here. Yes, the door was locked." Emma must be talking on her cell.

"Ok, yes dad. I'll call security." A pause. "Yes, I'm sure everything is fine."

"Yeah, ok, I love you too."

I heard a faint beep, as she terminated the call.

Ralph, Kyle, you are about to receive a phone call from the Driskell residence. You will tell her that you are aware of the van, and you talked to the owner. There is a tow truck on the way.

I heard Emma punching in the security guards phone number, and a pause.

"Yes, hello? This is Emma Driskell..."

I left the bathroom quietly, and hid myself in the room across from the bathroom. Shit, it was Emma's. I quietly tucked myself deeply into her closet, and softly closed the bi-fold doors. There was a crack between the two doors, big enough for me to see out of.

"... Oh, ok. So there's nothing to be worried about?" Emma had developed a stronger, more confident voice now.

"Ok, thank you. Bye." Beep.

Emma padded into her room. She was wearing a t-shirt, shorts and socks. She had been jogging, judging by the sweat stains between her breasts, visible on the grey t-shirt she was wearing. Her hair was pulled back in a tight pony tail. I watched as Emma stripped off her shirt. It clung to her sweaty body as she pulled it over her head. Next she removed her shorts, and stripped off her sports bra. Her firm, young breasts gave the slightest jiggle as the sports bra was pulled off. Emma stood there in her panties for a few seconds, evaluating herself in the mirror.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Power of Touch Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds